Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why i considered ryan pumper is mentally ill/challenged moron  (Read 1485 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:01:34 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2015, 04:50:56 PM by benthach

example;

http://short.cc/fake.png

he's claimed making 20btc to a no volume coin;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063638.msg11702963#msg11702963

there is no one to make these 20btc from as claimed. this person only playing fake volume by himself.

he's usually giving exaggerate credential to himself of what is already happened.
he spends countless hours talking to himself and writing

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

So Ryan was able to GUARANTEE it will pump because he bought all the coins from his own ICO and no one else had any coin to dump?
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:57:00 PM

So Ryan was able to GUARANTEE it will pump because he bought all the coins from his own ICO and no one else had any coin to dump?

this could be ryan or bob coin, these notorious scammers creating coins nonstop. they scam hard for btc and i can't blame them.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:14:58 PM

Or you should learn when to exit from this types of coins if you even decide to invest in it at all..
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

These scams seem to be happening pretty often at Bittrex, that whole site should be shot down imo for cooperating with such people.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:20:19 PM

These scams seem to be happening pretty often at Bittrex, that whole site should be shot down imo for cooperating with such people.

i agree. it's seem bob and ryan paid bittrex to list their scam coins. backdoor profits sharing?

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:45:16 PM

SSDD Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:09:53 PM

what really confused to some people is these scammers creating coins and they also hijacking coins from others good devs.

there are some really good coins but when these scammer morons stick their name into it then it become bad

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:16:38 PM

It's ultimately up to the investors getting involved in these markets to investigate and research their own "picks".

But for the most part, there's very little I see being discussed here to support the thread topic and title. Tongue
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:17:34 PM

Are you mad cause he is rich and you are not?
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:21:14 PM

you could say i'm mad but not mad of he is rich, in my book ryan/bob/alike never be rich
i'm mad because people allow him to manipulated when fact already out there infront of them
i'm mad because why so many dumb people exist and it make me mad, it's like people allow them to take money out of their pocket without going to jail or knowing their face.

"you want money? here my money, take it."

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:28:30 PM

lol benthach = bob surplus alt account, loser

no

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:29:01 PM

you could say i'm mad but not mad of he is rich, in my book ryan/bob/alike never be rich
i'm mad because people allow him to manipulated when fact already out there infront of them
i'm mad because why so many dumb people exist and it make me mad, it's like people allow them to take money out of their pocket without going to jail or knowing their face.

Welcome to crypto, little poor bitch.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:29:49 PM

Welcome to crypto, little poor bitch.

lol
bob/ryan/alike never be rich, they're more annoying than rich.
they can only scam from little kid like you, they can't play with the big boys(bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin/peercoin etc.. etc..)

crypwizardme

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:37:53 PM

this could be ryan or bob coin,

i agree. it's seem bob and ryan paid bittrex

lol

why does bob surplus keep trying to promote himself using his alt account? what a loser lol
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 06:40:20 PM

this could be ryan or bob coin,

i agree. it's seem bob and ryan paid bittrex

lol

why does bob surplus keep trying to promote himself using his alt account? what a loser lol

sorry about that but no
i need to have these two scammers together to save my time as these two practicing almost 100% identical activities

Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:47:40 PM

He has over 20 confirmed alt accounts talking to himself pretending to be different on each post, how could someone not be mentally ill doing that day in day out for over a year lol

He has multiple personality disorder, the thing is though as you pointed out there is no volume on 90% of his picks to make the returns he claims he does, he was being called out this more than he liked on his last thread so he changed to a self moderated  Cheesy

Credit where credit is due he has cleared up from the over greedy newbies trying to get rich quick, they was all warned but greed suckered them in "their own fault"

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 07:09:42 PM

He has over 20 confirmed alt accounts talking to himself pretending to be different on each post, how could someone not be mentally ill doing that day in day out for over a year lol

He has multiple personality disorder, the thing is though as you pointed out there is no volume on 90% of his picks to make the returns he claims he does, he was being called out this more than he liked on his last thread so he changed to a self moderated  Cheesy

Credit where credit is due he has cleared up from the over greedy newbies trying to get rich quick, they was all warned but greed suckered them in "their own fault"

sad and annoying indeed

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:21:54 PM

That's just brilliant manipulation.......  People get paid to troll comment sections , etc.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:19:28 PM

he's smart he charges you guys a *Fee to come along and pay him for his *insider info pump group info..
and then he gets to dump on idiots who join up and pump the coin for him.. brilliant if you think about it LOL

don't be dumb guys LOL

edit:
and if he is making the coins or getting them dirt cheap ahead of time etc then bonus hahhaha

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: