Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Ryan Pumpers pump group control the ENTIRE market?  (Read 6039 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:21:38 PM

shitload of bull

dude he Is ryan or one of his stooges.
Look @ his posts.
all hes doing is advertising for Ryan Ignore the troll and he will go away.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:05:16 PM

Oh and I bet you poor vulnerable devs are still out here looking for sympathy Roll Eyes

I'm all for traders sticking together, if anything, all this guys comments has done is shown me what developers really think about us

i dont think all dev think that way i dont think like that
traders i have no problem with them, I like trader and never have i insult trader

trader, schmader

these clowns have formed some bullshit traders union so they think they are powerful

im not now, nor have i ever been a pussy

so i will say what I feel

If you trade and you dont respect developers then you can take a massive FUCK YOU!

I dont give a shit

How long do you expect me to just sit here and watch ryans group hijack every fucking coin on the market?

We're not talking small change here, you just go and look at the volume that they have pulled since last year

They are nothing but financial terrorists so i'm not gonna bow to them

what makes me sick is ryan wont even come here and acknowledge my posts

shows how much he cares about developers

One way to "not bow to them" would be to stop putting worthless coins out onto the market which can be manipulated so easily.  It's really a dog-eat-dog world out there man and if you keep getting eaten then I think the thing to do is look at yourself and how you're making yourself vunerable and reconsider your actions.  If it's simply that you want to be the one manipulating and they're not letting you then, again, this means that you're not doing it right, not that someone else is doing it wrong.

One thing that's guaranteed not to help is frothing at the mouth and shouting.  It really just makes you look even weaker.

why do you talk out of your ass?

so it is okay for them to join together in their numbers and create a fucking traders union?

developers work on our own mostly

so how do you expect us to defend ourself against a fucking gang of traders?

they are fucking bullies

just look at all the coins they have hijacked and manipulated since last year

you go and look at the volumes for all the coins and give me a figure for the amount of money they have pilfered for themselevs

they have sucked millions from this market

i am not saying all developers are angles

but we should all be on a level playing field

Historic Altcoin Calls

FC2 - 1,850 Sats to 8,988 Sats - 385% Profit

TRON - 40,404 Sats to 98,000 Sats - 142% Profit

BLOCK - 10,500 Sats to 49,989 Sats - 376% Profit

BYC - 17,558 Sats to 73,000 Sats - 315% Profit

XPY - 34,997 Sats to 103,700 Sats - 196% Profit

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 450 Sats to 5940 Sats - 1,220% profit

FC2 - 1907 Sats to 9555 Sats - 401% profit

June: 1,865%
Click for more

May: 1,886%
Click for more

April: 4,344%
Click for more

March: 4,110%
Click for more

February: 3,004%
Click for more

January: 4,492%
Click for more

December: 3,040%
Click for more

November: 4,569%
Click for more

October: 5,582%
Click for more

September: 4,760%
Click for more

I dont think there should be any room for traders union terrorists like this

this is my problem

and if all the other devs are too fucking gay and scared to speak up

I WILL

it is not fair that these people are getting richer and we are getting even more poorer Angry
As someone else said, if you want fair you are putting your money in the wrong area.

Signature for sale by owner
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:38:13 PM

If you want someone to blame, blame the worthless mods. Their attitude is pure crap with sprinkles of holier then thou mixed throughout.

The mods are like little children with pea sized brains. They openly leave bullshit topics like this and other ryan pumper topics to keep the divide and conquor mentality going.

This thread Should be in marketplace, but no, the mods get a laugh at making the altcoin scene appear scammy. Hence they are 100% worthless and at best complacent

They openly said they dont give a rats ass about the altcoin section. Bitcoin biggotts is what they really are.

Its good that they remain anonymous otherwise people would put a foot up their ass and tie many of them to lots of scammy behaivor
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:37:14 PM

Wow. Meltdown is epic. Much voyeurism.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:45:32 AM

To you shit for brains quoting a post with 100 images without removing the images; learn how to post on a fucking forum!
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:09:21 AM

To you shit for brains quoting a post with 100 images without removing the images; learn how to post on a fucking forum!

It is ryan and his shills advertising their scam themselves. they made a self fuding thread to make themselves more legitimate with people pretending to be sad about him taking all the monies  Roll Eyes
It's too fucking lame if you ask me. see my deleted post below......deleted from this very "FUD" thread.. a new tactic apparently.. hilarious shit.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

This is just another thread to promote that group, he is just your every day crypto scammer, posting lies from shill accounts, they take credit for every single market swing in every single coin out there, those saying he's bad etc and destroying whatever are just marketing his pyramidal scheme but if someone really does believe that shit, then you better think twice about this crypto hobby of yours cause you are in for some real trouble.

I will come back and edit this post when it suits me, then I will post a screenshot of what i wrote on june 29th and will post it as proof that I was right about whatever coin was going to move... WOW! much profit, VERY GOD! SO WISE, send BTC

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 11:45:42 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 12:32:49 PM by BadBear

I wasn't going to say anything since I banned him and all his alts, except he has made new accounts and continued the behavior so I feel compelled to. Ryanpumper does indeed have almost 100 sockpuppet accounts, the majority of the posts in this thread (including the OP), and his other thread are all by his accounts. His feedback is almost all his accounts, and almost all the posts claiming to have made money off of his services are his accounts.

Not the actions of an honest person.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:14:34 PM

I wasn't going to say anything since I banned him and all his alts, except he has made new accounts and continued the behavior so I feel compelled to. Ryanpumper does indeed have almost 100 sockpuppet accounts, the majority of the posts in this thread (including the OP), and his other thread are all by his accounts. His feedback is almost all his accounts, and almost all the posts claiming to have made money of his services are his accounts.

lol, Ryan's been busy.

Thanks for confirming.
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:49:50 PM

This thread is way too funny! So it's just Ryan and his alternate user name doing all the arguments?

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:13:08 PM

This thread is way too funny! So it's just Ryan and his alternate user name doing all the arguments?

Yes takes crazy/split personality to another level, never seen nothing like it. You could always tell by looking at the registerd dates and times that something was not right, I thought maybe 20 shill accounts but 100! Every post in there was him lol Wonder if the cryptojerk was one as well hmmm

What use is a signature?
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:40:25 PM

Wonder if the cryptojerk was one as well hmmm
Now THAT would be good. CryptoJerk is had an obsession with Ryan for a while now.

Signature for sale by owner
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 02:52:09 PM

Yes, it was. I may publish a list later for reference, since I can't leave negative feedback for all of them. Though I don't have a list handy, and I'll need to go through and verify them all again.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
vervolioman

Activity: 493

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:59:46 PM

Yes, it was.

I did think it was for awhile, the way he spoke about the groups money making and that they were destroying crypto devs like himself lol It all seemed weird and now we know why. He was the craziest btctalk member I've ever come across but guess talking to yourself for that long will have that effect. Thanks BadBear for doing the community a service and getting rid of him and his 100+ accounts.

What use is a signature?
walkdev

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:21:20 PM

Does anyone REALLY think he made anywhere near the amount he claims to have done?

Take this week here...

Week Beginning: 06/08
Week Ending: 06/14
Coins: CRAVE, NAV, HYPER, XAI, URO, SPR, NIRO, BAY, AM
Return: 459%

459%??? REALLY??? Bullshit... That would only be if he bought coin 1 at its lowest, sold it at its peak, which nicely coincided with Coin 2's low point, etc... A bit like an accumulator bet at horse races. Fact is, in that week, ONE coin flashed briefly above 50%, and even then it wasn't with enough volume to be important. Not one of the coins did.

Confession time - I signed up for this week, and to claim that anyone made a 459% ROI is pure fantasy...

Another coin that he recommended was ARCH, and his recommended buying point was about 25k Satoshi... Shortly after that, the price plummeted to about 5k... It's not much higher at the moment, either...

I don't even think he was manipulating the markets as much as anyone thought. Just duping relative newbies (like myself) out of 0.5BTC. I only did it the once, learned a little about crypto currencies and perhaps learned a little bit more besides...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:50:26 PM

Hahahahaha good!  Nice work mods.  Fucking ryanpumper scamming troll bitch.  Wow dude must have no life to have scammed in this fashion!!   Callee his bullshit since day fucking one.  Good riddance.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:49:06 PM

Can you say scammer? 

PROFIT: (Keep all sell orders as small as possible – below 0.1 BTC – so that your orders don’t increase upward resistance) Your position should be liquidated incrementally as each coin rises, not all in one go.

This video shows how you should be executing trades

(READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)

THIS WEEKS MOVERS
These coins all provide opportunity for above average profit

XBS, CRAVE, VTC, HZ

I’m also Monitoring

BAY, XAI, PTC, SPR

Accumulation ranges and entry-points

XBS
Entry Range: Below 22,000 Satoshi
Optimal Position Size: 0.5 BTC / 1 BTC

CRAVE
Entry Range: Below 81,700 Satoshi

VTC
Entry Range: Below 63,000 Satoshi

HZ
Entry Range: Below 85 Satoshi

BAY
Entry Range: Below 75 Satoshi

XAI
Entry Range: Below 19,300 Satoshi

PTC
Entry Range: Below 150 Satoshi

SPR
Entry Range: Below 8,500 Satoshi

Do not blindly buy into each and every coin
This is a learning process and you are no good to the team if all you bring to the table is a monkey see, monkey do type of attitude.

Be sure to read this to become familiar with our strategy before buying any of the coins listed above.

Adhere as much as possible to the suggested position sizes.
If you wan't the biggest return on your money, stick to both the entry range and the suggested position size, they will ensure an adequate return from each pick.

You don’t have to trade each and every coin
One or two will be just fine – they are all in their accumulation phase and will all rally.

Regarding entry, DO NOT just put orders on the buy side and then wait around.
Use cryptrader.com to setup price alerts. When you put orders on the buy side, your goal is to entice someone who is holding the coin into selling to you at the best possible price that you can get - if the seller immediately accepts your bid and begins to sell his holdings to you, then 'obviously' you aren't getting the "best price"... essentially, you want to put only a small order in on the buy side, with the aim to average down. Each time your buy order is hit, put in another buy at a significantly lower price - this is how you get the biggest bang for your buck!

Also, if you see a sell order pop up (within our entry range) then go right ahead and scoop it up!

The aim here is to get 'at least' 0.5 btc into one (or two) of the coins suggested above. They are ALL being accumulated right now, so be prudent - but forceful - in building your position.

If this is your first week - enter into a maximum of 4 coins only

DO NOT sell more than 50% of your position - until the coin(s) you have chosen to trade have entered the distribution phase.  Once prices have shifted out of our accumulation range, that is the signal to start distributing the rest of your position (either via buy side orders, or skillfully placed sell orders)

ATTENTION

Long-term trading is the expansion of the duration of your trades

It is almost a guarantee that at least 500 BTC will pass through Bittrex on a daily basis. But, this is only one part of a much larger (and much more profitable) picture

This 'daily' trading volume multiplies into 3,500 BTC weekly trading volume, and 14,000 BTC monthly trading volume

The average trader is far too short sighted to have even considered the existence these metrics, let alone used them to his advantage.

Daily volume: 500 BTC ($114,025)

If you see yourself as a "quick paced," "in and out," scalper or day trader, then you are competing with several other traders over a very small $114,025: $114,025 divided between 1000 people is only $114. This is why day traders don't make much money - but yet they continue to execute several trades everyday, which only causes them to lose out over the long term.

Weekly volume:  3,500 BTC ($798,175)

Do you know why an exchange will only ever display the 24hr trading volume? Because they get paid every time you open or close a trade. Simply put, they want you to execute dozens of trades everyday, so that they can increase their own profits.

We at PumpersPicks aren't day traders. Because we understand that trading volume expands, over time.

Over a seven day period, 3,500 btc will pass into and then out of altcoins, this is more than $790K. $790,000 divided between 1000 people is $790. Which is instantly more money available per person

Monthly volume: 14,000 BTC  ($3,190,000)

$3,190,000 divided between 1000 people is $3,190

The point I am making here is that the longer you stretch a trade out for, the more money you are exposing yourself to

If you are a trader who spends only ten minutes in a trade have ZERO hopes of achieving long-term profit, but once you begin to employ a long-term strategy you will start to make more money by default.

You have to go into a trade with the firm intention to stay in that trade for a month or two. It may pump within a day, a week or 30 days - the point is, you're intention is to bag a portion of the 14,000+ BTC that is deposited into this market every month

In order to do that, the duration of your trades must expand.

We have generated several instances of a 1000%+ profit, and this kind of gain always materialises over the long-term

If there is anything else you would want to know specifically, then shoot me a message back

Ryan
Live4Crypto

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:49:47 PM

Here's another:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Mid-Week Plays

(Be dilligent - Use Price alerts... etc etc)

Have a look at URO, DASH, VIRAL, XPY These coins look good and a ripe for a long and sustained increase in value

You should also have a look at BCR, XMR, AM, NLG

Each of these coins are sitting at -70% (or greater) declines, the represent the most prime opportunities for profit that currently exist in the market - the better your entry price, the larger the profit

Ryan

-----------------------------

NOTICE

Currently unable to log into my main account, forum moderators are currently working on finding a solution.

In the meantime you can send all messages through to contact@pumperspicks.com

Cheers

Ryan

------------------------

Just wanted to touch base with everyone and inform how this week’s trades should be managed and maintained.

As a rule of thumb, distribution begins when the price surges 50%+ above your initial entry.. So please bare that in mind before liquidating. It will help you get the largest bang for your buck.

Also, please remember, demand for a coin cannot be adequately gauged just by looking at the order books alone. I have to mention this specifically because Bittrex have tweaked their UI to make it more difficult for traders to do this.

With the picks that were broadcast this week, these coins all represent the most current and prime opportunities for profit in the market.

Each will be long holds.

As i have spoke about a few times in the past, "pumps," rallies and major price advancements occur since trading volume (btc) moves from altcoin to altcoin almost in cycles because there is only ever a finite amount of coins available to trade at any given moment

Each of the coins I sent out as picks are in optimal position to benefit when this volume cycles right back around, as it always does.

So with time, the price of these coins will lift naturally. Because with each passing day they are exposed to higher levels of trading volume

Also, please send the the list of the coins you have bought with the prices etc so that I can thoroughly advise on what to do next

Ryan
Live4Crypto

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:50:20 PM

And another...

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Each of your positions are set to expand in value over the long-term, so it is highly advisable that you remain positioned if you'd like to benefit from this.

Hold your positions and liquidate - incrementally - as the value of each coin jolts upward

They are all set to expand in value over time

There are no bells and whistles, cheap gimmicks or anything else

Simply monitor your positions, and scoop profit off the table in a logical manner as the prices expand.

Don't pay so much attention to intra-day movements, that's what amateurs and market novices do because this is the 'image' of trading that has been planted in their minds. Overall, it is this constant checking of the charts, and constant disruption of the natural processes of trading that ensures that market novices consistently lose their money.

Being one step ahead, it is our goal to be in all the positions that will ensure that this money is lost to us.

As I mentioned in my initial PM, going long-term is the expansion of the DURATION of your trades.

You may have to endure temporary declines in order to profit once prices start booming.

"Weak hands" are only referred to as 'weak' because they buckle under pressure, often before the price of a coin really starts to jump and take off.

So, in simple terms, hold your positions. Monitor them from-time-to-time... not every minute of every day. The goal is to capture a % of the monthly volume that surges through the market, not the daily volume.

Ryan

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:31:33 PM

I wasn't going to say anything since I banned him and all his alts, except he has made new accounts and continued the behavior so I feel compelled to. Ryanpumper does indeed have almost 100 sockpuppet accounts, the majority of the posts in this thread (including the OP), and his other thread are all by his accounts. His feedback is almost all his accounts, and almost all the posts claiming to have made money off of his services are his accounts.

That explains why the OP became so angry and deleted my posts and told me not to post in his thread again. He called me a Ryan shill. Thanks for taking care of this.

cjmining

Activity: 586

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:59:45 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 12:10:54 AM by cjmining

I have said it a million times

Ryans group are not here to contribute any thing at all to crypto

This group is here to pull of much btc from every single coin that they possibly can

They dont give a shit about how much hard work we developers put into our coins so they do everything in their power to hijack what is not their own

They have completely hijacked one of my coins, and I know many developers who have had the same thing happen to them

I have said since last year September 2014 to put and end to all pump groups

I said it all along that eventually one group will start abusing their power

Ryan is a cyborg who doesn't give a crap about people like us

and every person in his group are exactly the same

We need to root these little fuckers out one by one because they are not playing fair

As long as they are here, no one has any hopes of making money

They have tools and bots that all they have to do is log into an exchange and money starts rolling in for them

Lets get them out

While your trying 'Get Out' the pump groups, how about trying to get out the dozens of dishonest devs ?
They do much more damage to Crypto than any pump group does. How many honest traders have lost money, time and again, to devs that bail leaving a trail of out of pocket investors and traders ? then they just set up and do it again, and again, and again.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: