Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So we can get paid BTC for searching on Bing?  (Read 5555 times)
ransomer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:47:39 PM

My country is not supported yet..

But its not a big deal,

If, using bing can give us a points to get a bitcoin,
I would rather to use bing...

Because I need money to access both, so  bing can be my search engine..

Microsoft doesn't care about having you or anyone in your country as a customer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
junglemouse

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:59:01 AM

My country is not supported yet..

But its not a big deal,

If, using bing can give us a points to get a bitcoin,
I would rather to use bing...

Because I need money to access both, so  bing can be my search engine..

Microsoft doesn't care about having you or anyone in your country as a customer.

They better start. Theyre firing 8% of their employees by next year.
SLVR4ME

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:07:13 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 07:15:06 AM by SLVR4ME

I use Bing for years and I have earned gift cards.  I usually get  a 5 USD Amazon card 1 time per month.

As for Bing only doing it for the USA.  It must be all they could afford to spend.

I am working towards an Amazon card.

You earn a $5 Amazon GC each month??
You must spend a decent amount of time doing searches daily right? Do you do more than just searches?
About how much time would you estimate you spend grinding towards a meager $5  
BTCLender

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:11:56 PM

Thanks, I'm trying this out.
zerorabbit23

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:19:52 AM

Just found this thread and I will try this out starting today.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 01:59:16 PM

I use Bing for years and I have earned gift cards.  I usually get  a 5 USD Amazon card 1 time per month.

As for Bing only doing it for the USA.  It must be all they could afford to spend.

You earn a $5 Amazon GC each month??
You must spend a decent amount of time doing searches daily right? Do you do more than just searches?
About how much time would you estimate you spend grinding towards a meager $5 

I've never recorded how much searches I do, but I think I Google quite a lot each day. If this is the case for philipma1957, it's quite nice to receive such giftcards although $5 isn't much. But, in the end, you did not have to do anything extra for it. (Atleast, if you're not going to search more because of the income).

There are some calculations in this topic, which point out that you actually have to search a lot for this. There's no point in searching extra much in order to receive those $5.. Spending way less time on a regular job is way faster then. But as soon as it's just an extra without any extra efforts, why not? Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:45:32 AM

i've been trying this oportunity but unfortunately i did not find the site that i was looking for the site only showed when i searched on google,although we can get paid Bitcoin for searching on bing but i did not find anything it kinda wasted my time as for me google is better search engine right now.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:06:38 PM

I use Bing for years and I have earned gift cards.  I usually get  a 5 USD Amazon card 1 time per month.

As for Bing only doing it for the USA.  It must be all they could afford to spend.

Well why not, if google was like bing then everyone will receive in this case play store Gift Card Smiley
Enjoy, and lucky you.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:41:18 AM

Not sure if this was made clear at some point in the thread, but I just got an e-mail from Tango to confirm:

A Tango Card CANNOT be redeemed for bitcoin at this time. So no, I don't think one can easily convert Bing searches into bitcoin.

Tango is a service targeted at retailers ... so they want to promote shopping by the sheep. As expected ...

*Yeah, I posted that and THEN reviewed the whole thread. I guess everyone figured out, Bing Rewards are not easily converted to bitcoin yet. Still, you get the sense it is right around the corner. The application just makes too much sense.
zmhtech

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:58:14 AM

@Indamuck
Thanks for making the clarification. I have gotten around $200 in amazon cards, and I was wondering if I could start getting bitcoin lol.
TrueBeliever

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:58:43 AM

Looks interesting.  You need to create a snapcard wallet to receive the converted bitcoins, then withdrawal to your own wallet at a 0.25% fee.

I found out I have 20 rewards points already  Smiley

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:15:49 AM

My country is not supported too, hope they will do it for EU very soon.. Sad
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:52:59 PM

A Tango Card CANNOT be redeemed for bitcoin at this time. So no, I don't think one can easily convert Bing searches into bitcoin.

Bing Rewards are not easily converted to bitcoin yet.

Indeed, that is already mentioned in this topic. However, you still can convert your Bing Rewards indirectly for Bitcoin. I gave the example of the Amazon gift card earlier. You can get a Amazon Gift Card ($5) for your Bing Rewards point and then sell it for example here on this forum for BTC. Yes, you will loose some of your value as you will receive about $4.25 for it (in Bitcoin) I guess, but this means there is an indirect way to convert to Bitcoin if that is what you like.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:59:54 PM

Not sure if this was made clear at some point in the thread, but I just got an e-mail from Tango to confirm:

Tango is a service targeted at retailers ... so they want to promote shopping by the sheep. As expected ...

*Yeah, I posted that and THEN reviewed the whole thread. I guess everyone figured out, Bing Rewards are not easily converted to bitcoin yet. Still, you get the sense it is right around the corner. The application just makes too much sense.

I saw a post that the bitcoin was disappeared but dont know what happened after that post, but bing is trying to bring new users to their search engine
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:35:34 PM

you mean american users into it well they will colappse as only us citizen will use for a reward it wont be stronger that it is nowadays
misterycoins

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:50:42 PM

it looks like they are bribing people to use their search engine. i don't know how it is going to be effective since majority of people are using google for searching.
kenw2

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

Feed me btc ^

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:58:32 PM

Just an update. now you can at least WIN bitcoin from bing.  Shocked

See more here, http://www.coindesk.com/bing-tango-card-bitcoin/.
Right after I spent all my points on that tango card too, of course.
Oh well, I put one entry in, there's still a chance!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: