Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet owners: Is your Faucet profitable?  (Read 328 times)
MundoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:14:58 AM

Hi everyone, I have had a faucet running for over a month, it has over 60 links in different sites/rotators/lists, I promoted it daily via twitter and facebook, it gets around 1500-2000 visits a day.

The thing is I have handed out close to 0.180 BTC and I have made just 26 USD through ads revenue. I will try to keep the faucet running and I want to bump the rewards but my budget is small and I can't continue much longer with my numbers in red. I don't want to ask for your knowhow/secrets, but just for some pointers or tips and your overall experience managing a faucet.

I have tried moving around the ads, adding a rotator, but the people is not clicking the ads, and I don't want to put a shitload of ads and popups that eventually will annoy the people.

IF some of you could take a look at  my site and tell me your opinion of what can be happening , I will be forever grateful.

Thanks a lot for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:24:08 AM

Hi everyone, I have had a faucet running for over a month, it has over 60 links in different sites/rotators/lists, I promoted it daily via twitter and facebook, it gets around 1500-2000 visits a day.

The thing is I have handed out close to 0.180 BTC and I have made just 26 USD through ads revenue. I will try to keep the faucet running and I want to bump the rewards but my budget is small and I can't continue much longer with my numbers in red. I don't want to ask for your knowhow/secrets, but just for some pointers or tips and your overall experience managing a faucet.

I have tried moving around the ads, adding a rotator, but the people is not clicking the ads, and I don't want to put a shitload of ads and popups that eventually will annoy the people.

IF some of you could take a look at  my site and tell me your opinion of what can be happening , I will be forever grateful.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Not a bad design.

Trafficwise, Xapo faucets get a little less than Faucetbox - maybe a bit more than Microwallet, but still.

You don't have a referral program I noticed? This is fairly important if you want to generate viral traffic. You may not be listed on sites like iFaucet if this is the case.

Big scrolls to nowhere -could be shorter. Keep the design tight.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MundoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:37:00 AM

Not a bad design.

Trafficwise, Xapo faucets get a little less than Faucetbox - maybe a bit more than Microwallet, but still.

You don't have a referral program I noticed? This is fairly important if you want to generate viral traffic. You may not be listed on sites like iFaucet if this is the case.

Big scrolls to nowhere -could be shorter. Keep the design tight.

Thanks for answering, I'm thinking about opening a Faucetbox faucet, even though Xapo offers no fees.  I have a referral program , 10%.  The faucet is listed in several sites including ifaucet (or at least it used to be). 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: