Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet owners: Is your Faucet profitable?  (Read 328 times)
MundoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:14:58 AM

Hi everyone, I have had a faucet running for over a month, it has over 60 links in different sites/rotators/lists, I promoted it daily via twitter and facebook, it gets around 1500-2000 visits a day.

The thing is I have handed out close to 0.180 BTC and I have made just 26 USD through ads revenue. I will try to keep the faucet running and I want to bump the rewards but my budget is small and I can't continue much longer with my numbers in red. I don't want to ask for your knowhow/secrets, but just for some pointers or tips and your overall experience managing a faucet.

I have tried moving around the ads, adding a rotator, but the people is not clicking the ads, and I don't want to put a shitload of ads and popups that eventually will annoy the people.

IF some of you could take a look at  my site and tell me your opinion of what can be happening , I will be forever grateful.

Thanks a lot for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:24:08 AM

Hi everyone, I have had a faucet running for over a month, it has over 60 links in different sites/rotators/lists, I promoted it daily via twitter and facebook, it gets around 1500-2000 visits a day.

The thing is I have handed out close to 0.180 BTC and I have made just 26 USD through ads revenue. I will try to keep the faucet running and I want to bump the rewards but my budget is small and I can't continue much longer with my numbers in red. I don't want to ask for your knowhow/secrets, but just for some pointers or tips and your overall experience managing a faucet.

I have tried moving around the ads, adding a rotator, but the people is not clicking the ads, and I don't want to put a shitload of ads and popups that eventually will annoy the people.

IF some of you could take a look at  my site and tell me your opinion of what can be happening , I will be forever grateful.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Not a bad design.

Trafficwise, Xapo faucets get a little less than Faucetbox - maybe a bit more than Microwallet, but still.

You don't have a referral program I noticed? This is fairly important if you want to generate viral traffic. You may not be listed on sites like iFaucet if this is the case.

Big scrolls to nowhere -could be shorter. Keep the design tight.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MundoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 04:37:00 AM

Not a bad design.

Trafficwise, Xapo faucets get a little less than Faucetbox - maybe a bit more than Microwallet, but still.

You don't have a referral program I noticed? This is fairly important if you want to generate viral traffic. You may not be listed on sites like iFaucet if this is the case.

Big scrolls to nowhere -could be shorter. Keep the design tight.

Thanks for answering, I'm thinking about opening a Faucetbox faucet, even though Xapo offers no fees.  I have a referral program , 10%.  The faucet is listed in several sites including ifaucet (or at least it used to be). 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: