Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50212 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:38:58 AM

i guess this is a spots coin?
In all but name...

Are you kidding? I don't even know why you anyone is bringing up IgotSpots. Nicholas Guccione has no idea who that is or ever heard of GorillaEX. The only exchange Nicholas has heard of other than PayServices.com is BittrexExchange.

If your involved with GuccioneCoin (GCC) please continue but leave out the inaccurate FUD because its baseless claims like that which destroy coins. If your not involved with this coin and want to hang around then leave the stuff out that has nothing to do with this coin because its not doing anyone any favors yet stands to affect the bottom line of others and not in a positive way.

I hope you understand this. I would of preferred to have said about 3-4 words that would of conveyed the message a little more precise.
People brought it up because Spots is a notorious cloner, and your early association with him points to this being another one of his coins.
For the record, coins are not destroyed by FUD. Coins are destroyed by greediness, lack of long-term utility, massive premines and associating themselves with shady characters.

No bud, our early association has been only with PayServices.com in regards to an exchange for this coin. We had no idea that this coin would be added to the GorillaExchange. Lots of good it is doing for this coin as of yet anyway. However IGotSpots of GorillaExchange is not coming into this forum and slinging accusations that are untrue like you and your other friends are doing. You don't have a right to do that just because some guy adds us to their exchange. To accuse us of associating with shady characters, I think you have that mistaken because we have no control over who goes to github and grabs the source and adds the coin to whatever. Also, yes FUD can destroy a coin. Your hardly anyone to talk about greed when you come here trying to destroy us and our community because you think this coin belongs to someone it does not belong to. First this coin is open source so it technically belongs to anyone that engages in it, the other is that you have nothing to base this claim or any evidence that it belong to IGotSpots or his exchange just because its listed on it. Lack of longterm utility sounds like you probably go around trying to destroy any coin that looks promising because you have a monolithic view when it comes to CryptoCurrencies. As far as pre-mines are concerned I think you should be picketing Ripple about their 100% pre-mine along with their connections to the Bitcoin Foundation and Mt. Gox with the later being not so attractive.

My message to you is to let this go and stop hijacking this forum with in correct data and personal animosity. If you can do that I welcome you to stay. If you can't then please move along because we need positive people here that know what time it is and whats at stake as far as potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:46:57 AM

Do people still fall for this? I don't think that many Noobs have entered since early 2014. They only invest in bitcoin. Wink
Coming from the Noobie account lmfao fucking losers and their sock puppet accounts lmfao Do you know what I do while all you BCT weirdos create account after account after account? I make fucking MONEY!! LMFAO

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:49:46 AM

At least I am not a serial cloner that makes a living pumping out one coin after another with zero long-term utility. It's people like you that is ruining crypto.
Well if you ain't the serial cloner that makes a living pumping out one coin after another then I can only assume you are the one buying those coins lmfao Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:54:40 AM

i guess this is a spots coin?
In all but name...

Are you kidding? I don't even know why you anyone is bringing up IgotSpots. Nicholas Guccione has no idea who that is or ever heard of GorillaEX. The only exchange Nicholas has heard of other than PayServices.com is BittrexExchange.

If your involved with GuccioneCoin (GCC) please continue but leave out the inaccurate FUD because its baseless claims like that which destroy coins. If your not involved with this coin and want to hang around then leave the stuff out that has nothing to do with this coin because its not doing anyone any favors yet stands to affect the bottom line of others and not in a positive way.

I hope you understand this. I would of preferred to have said about 3-4 words that would of conveyed the message a little more precise.
People brought it up because Spots is a notorious cloner, and your early association with him points to this being another one of his coins.
For the record, coins are not destroyed by FUD. Coins are destroyed by greediness, lack of long-term utility, massive premines and associating themselves with shady characters.

Well here's a thought mate if you are certain this coin is a scam or a coin not worth investing in they why are you spending the energy to post shit in the thead? Oh wait you're a good Samaritan right lmfao or wait even better yet I am going to say that you are some super tough when I'm behind my safe computer screen punks who has nothing better to do then bitch about everything!! Here's an idea take your mom's tit out of your mouth and quit trading if you are as far as I can tell a really horrible trader because you have nothing better to do than criticize a coin which hasn't even released it's roadmap or plans for the future of their coin!! Oh wait I got it now you're a fucking mind reader and now we all owe you $4.99 for the minute of our lives you wasted!! Cheers Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 04:53:02 AM

You must have me confused, or you think I make a bunch of shit that I don't lol

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:10:59 PM

I strongly think that GCC should start trying to branch out to other exchanges and looking for more people to join this community because this coin could have some great potential I believe.  I mean the lowest asking price on the gurillaexchange is something lik 50k a coin right now!! That's a good starting price I think for this coin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:29:25 PM

Well I appreciate your Good Samaritan deed for the day mate Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:51:08 PM

wow seems like there was a lots of history with the people involved here in this project that i was not aware of lol but i liked the explanations from coin team as well. Their intention seems genuine so I wish coin team much success with this project, no need to step down or anything, we are not here for politics so better focus on work and bring the erotica thats all i care Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:54:31 PM

wow seems like there was a lots of history with the people involved here in this project that i was not aware of lol but i liked the explanations from coin team as well. Their intention seems genuine so I wish coin team much success with this project, no need to step down or anything, we are not here for politics so better focus on work and bring the erotica thats all i care Smiley
I also love how the team didn't deny any of it and called it as it is lol Like there are tons of shitty clone coins released everyday by anon people and buddy decides to just point out that some people behind this coin happened to have been involved in previous coins like it's a super big deal or something lol Like it's against the law for a Developer or coder to work on more than one coin in their lifetime or some shit lmfao Ugggh some people just honestly get on my nerves with some of the stupid shit they bring up sometimes and it's the main reason why Crypto is like a fucking soap opera all the time lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:53:48 PM

I'm not your buddy, buddy. Your opinion is irrelevant for me, you are a known flooder with high amount of free time and problems with the nerves. But I can't say that you are dumb, just 'special' and blinded by greed. Still remeber you from VNL PRE-ANN where you were crying that can't transfer coins from testnet to main net.

I have brought unknown truth and you called it "stupid shit", "it's the main reason why Crypto is like a fucking soap opera all the time lol Cheers".
Oh I could care less if my opinion matters to someone like you there chum (Ooops I bet you are going to say we aren't chums) And I'm a known flooder because I'm a friendly Canadian who likes to chat and post lots?? At least I'm not in threads bashing coins or pretending to be some sort of "Good Samaritan" like so many people around here act like they are lmao And where do you get off thinking I'm blinded by Greed? If you have ever read any of my posts or my tweets on twitter I'm always telling people not to be greedy and take profits while they can mate Cheesy  And ya the VNL thing was my very first testnet coin and I was unaware of testnet testing for coins because unlike so many tech savvy fucks like you dude I don't know much about computers or cryptocurrencies because I've only just entered this world a year and a half ago!  And you are right you brought some truth to the thread but the team also didn't deny anything or try to hide the shit either right!!! Like are you someone who thinks that a developer or coder should only ever in their entire career only ever work on one coin?  And if that coin doesn't succeed give up and quit trying?  If that were the world's mentality then we wouldn't even have fucking lightbulbs right now because Thomas Edison failed inventing that 20 times before he succeeded! Fuck I mean there is even sites out there where anyone can have a coin made for them for cheap nowadays! That's the real thing about Crypto now!  But it's all good mate because everyone is entitled to their own opinions and that's cool so have a great day ummm guy (I was going to say buddy but I didn't want you to think I literally thought we were buddies or that I actually thought that because you apparently think I'm "special") Cheers Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:13:24 AM

"blocks" : 11146,
"connections" : 4,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 11.27416438

It's stucked  Huh

Edit: Pool found a block finally it seems  Smiley
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:04:40 AM

"blocks" : 11146,
"connections" : 4,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 11.27416438

It's stucked  Huh

Edit: Pool found a block finally it seems  Smiley

yea, but at least it only lasts 1 or 2 blocks but trust me, we are watching it very closely.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:38:01 AM

Nicholas Guccione

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

Point to: -p stratum+tcp://gcma.transacx.io:4534 -u yourguccionecoinaddress -p anything  (The GCC pool URL on Alt40Miners is incorrect and will be fixed. Make sure to use stratum+tcp://gcma.transacx.io:4534 for mining GuccioneCoin (GCC) for the time being or solo mine or research the pools in the comment section below to mine at. Some feedback on the pools would be great before we add anything to the OP. Thanks)

(PayServices.com has just notified the GCCTeam that their Crypto Integration Launch will not begin until sometime after August 1st)

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

GuccioneCoin has been added to GorillaEx

More exchanges will be coming soon.

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

'National award Winning Aviation Artist' Joe Jones is clearly one of the top illustrators alive today. Joe won an Emmy Award for the art he did for the 'Poncho Barnes Series", Joe also has original art of his hanging in the 'Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum' including a section that will permanently feature one of his best pieces indefinitely.

When Joe Jones did the New NetCoin image nearly 3 years ago this image below was the first thing we saw. Granted this had not yet been rendered in 3D yet.

Then Joe rendered it into a 3D image and it looked like this below:

Clearly the new NetCoin (NET) image done back in 2013 is one of the best CryptoCurrency Images to date according to many.

BTW- I forgot to mention that I was on the Netcoin (NET) Core Development Team from day one launch until we started building the Netcoin Foundation 100 days later. Net coin (NET) went from zero all the way up to $5 Million Dollar Market Cap during the 100 days that I was part of the CoreTeam. Nobody can ever distort or take that historic fact away from me.

This image below is the first stage of the GuccioneCoin (GCC) development by Joe Jones. From here the next image you will see is the final 3D Rendered version of GuccioneCoin (GCC) No ETA for final image but I am thinking it will be soon because Joe Jones is working days and night on GCC along with his current commitments which include his work as the Official Artist for Rolls Royce.

S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:01:47 PM

I strongly think that GCC should start trying to branch out to other exchanges and looking for more people to join this community because this coin could have some great potential I believe.  I mean the lowest asking price on the gurillaexchange is something lik 50k a coin right now!! That's a good starting price I think for this coin Smiley Cheers

I agree. There's some potential here.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:04:42 PM

I agree. There's some potential here.

I agree 100%
nickguccione

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:40:34 AM

Hi, Just saw this. Good attitude, Noob! I believe the same. I have some evidence to back it up as well. I'm sorry I don't come onto this (or any forums), but I'll make sure I come here more often in the future. ...I have some ground breaking news regarding Eastern European venues!! More to come. Thanks, - Nick
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:43:11 AM

Hi, Just saw this. Good attitude, Noob! I believe the same. I have some evidence to back it up as well. I'm sorry I don't come onto this (or any forums), but I'll make sure I come here more often in the future. ...I have some ground breaking news regarding Eastern European venues!! More to come. Thanks, - Nick
Good to hear mate Cheesy Can't wait to hear any upcoming news that you have got cooking up there Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:48:20 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2015, 04:31:23 PM by mprep

Nicholas Guccione

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

NSFW: Link [mod note: edited out NSFW image]

Point to: -p stratum+tcp://gcma.transacx.io:4534 -u yourguccionecoinaddress -p anything  (The GCC pool URL on Alt40Miners is incorrect and will be fixed. Make sure to use stratum+tcp://gcma.transacx.io:4534 for mining GuccioneCoin (GCC) for the time being or solo mine or research the pools in the comment section below to mine at. Some feedback on the pools would be great before we add anything to the OP. Thanks)

(PayServices.com has just notified the GCCTeam that their Crypto Integration Launch will not begin until sometime after August 1st)

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

GuccioneCoin has been added to GorillaEx

More exchanges will be coming soon.

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:57:10 PM

That's a pretty slick looking logo you guys got going on there Smiley Looking pretty sharp for sure Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:00:14 PM

Looking great, maybe even one of the best I ever saw.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: