Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:01:21 PM

Very good news.i also think that there is no needs to fight to list GCC on some centralsed exchange

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:39:25 PM

Nicholas Guccione
ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

Official Guccione Coin Artwork:

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

More exchanges will be coming soon.
[/center]

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:58:50 PM

Any news on payservices? Are they ready? Some update would be nice on that!

Also about the coin, when all coins are mined and block reward goes to 1 infinite, we will struggle to get miners who are willing to throw their expensive hash to mine this coin because of low reward, so might need to shift to POW/POS or adjust code for more mining reward. I dont know but i was wondering this so dropping word bomb here Smiley
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:19:07 PM

Nicholas Guccione
ceo[at]pureguccione[dot]com

Nicholas Guccione is the youngest son of Bob Guccione founder of PENTHOUSE and OMNI Magazines and General Media International.  Nicholas is the CEO of Guccione Multimedia . Current Projects are a Reality TV Show, an Online eZine Platform featuring high end Erotica along with the ability to make micro purchases through the use of DeCentralized CryptoCurrencies like BitCoin and this exciting open source project that bears his legendary family name GuccioneCoin with all set to come together by the end of 2015.

GuccioneCoin (GCC) is an experimental Open Source DeCentralized CryptoCurrency beta project which will be used as rewards. GCC will be accepted for goods and services including paid content in the form of Micro-Purchases on the new Guccione eZine Platform Online which is being built by Developer Nicholas Guccione in the spirit of PENTHOUSE only it will be called something different.

Sample:

guccionecoin.conf

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
rpcport=14234
p2pport=14233
addnode=52.8.210.243:4315
addnode=52.17.250.165:4315

Official Guccione Coin Artwork:

Lets start a Twitter Campaign to get onto BittrexExchange. Ryan at Bittrex told me that to get on BittrexExchange we need to bombard them with Tweets and ReTweets from the whole GCC Community. Lets do it!!!

More exchanges will be coming soon.
[/center]

All questions or issues please see the FAQ Below: (Will be constantly updated)

Q: If I lose my coins are you going to replace them?

A: No, just with any cryptocurrency, your coins are your responsibility. Guccione coin is no different. It is recommended that users of Guccione coin take measures to protect their coins and prevent loss of them. For example: making back-ups of your wallet

Q: My wallet won’t synch?

A: Please try again later. Whilst the Guccione team have worked extensively to deliver a well functioning altcoin, there may still be a small chance you will have some difficulties. Please note this coin is still in beta mode. If you are receiving this issue persistently please post it in the thread so a member of the community or the Guccione team will be able to assist you.[/b]

Q: I want a Mac wallet?

A: For now, mac wallets are something the Guccione team are considering for the distant future and we currently have no plans to introduce a mac wallet in the foreseeable future. However if you would like to make one for yourself please go ahead. Please feel free to share it with the community too.

Q: Will the Guccione team be offering any bounties to community members?

A: The guccione team plans to handle everything as a team as we have team members dedicated to all aspects of managing the coin and its development, however if you want to help out you could join the team, (see below). Although if you have any suggestions for the team or would like to post something helpful to the community feel free.

Q: I want to join the GuccioneCoin Team?

A: Awesome!! Please leave a detailed description regarding what your motives are and true intentions. Include your username along with real name with references in Crypto, where your from along with all contact information. We thoroughly vet anyone joining our team and we do not disclose how we come to our decisions nor are we obligated to get back to you. You must be over 18 years old and be able to provide identification to prove it. We welcome everyone.

After long thought, we have decided to sever any current agreements that GCC has with PayServices Inc. The reasons are many however primarily due to a difference in core beliefs regarding what is the best direction for GCC.

GuccioneCoin believes that CryptoCurrencies of its ilk must continue to be DeCentralized while maintaining 100% compliance Globally and administered equally and must continue to keep DeCentralization and Compliance as its Core Principals. This means that GuccioneCoin needs to work hard today to be more compliant tomorrow while at the same time and its primary focus most importantly is to be more DeCentralized tomorrow than it is today.

If GuccioneCoin is not more DeCentralized tomorrow than it is today it is of our opinion that its relevance  in the scheme of things would start to wane. We believe that eventual implementation onto PayServices that GuccioneCoin would be less DeCentralized and that is an avenue that this team is not willing to explore at this time.

Feedback would be appreciated and this choice is not set in stone and if the GCC Community can provide a favorable argument to prove that our decision is not a correct choice and that the arguments provided by the community in favor of a continued relationship with PayServices Inc benefits outweigh the reasons against it.

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

Hmmm,So my opinion
Take a look,Btc andcypto are traded on centralized exchganges,there is some work on decantrelized exch,but any of them appear yet.So called Decantrelized doesnt mean it is legit and free from fraud

If you want go beyond limited crypto world payservices is the best

Whatever if you want exchange crypto to fiat and withdraw fiat you need to use  centralized services

financial institutions and money are centralized but frauded and not transparent.Banks are hiding his operations in his holly banks books ,money are manipulated by central banks and banks by his oparations and games

my opinion is that people want transparency,whatever it will decentralized or decentralized

Do not miss decentralization with transparency

I dont know finally what role play GCC in Guccione project,if it is not related in any way than for what  is GCC

Crypto if want to be intagrated with the world needs to meet legitimate and transparent centralized services

Maybe in future will be other opportunities,for now world and circumctences are like i wrote

My tibetain teacher is saying,world what you are living now is circumctences of our life,the wisdom and your practice is to integrate that circumctences with you life and practise,thay are not good or bad thay simply are

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:22:59 PM

Hmmm,So my opinion
Take a look,Btc andcypto are traded on centralized exchganges,there is some work on decantrelized exch,but any of them appear yet.So called Decantrelized doesnt mean it is legit and free from fraud

If you want go beyond limited crypto world payservices is the best

Whatever if you want exchange crypto to fiat and withdraw fiat you need to use  centralized services

financial institutions and money are centralized but frauded and not transparent.Banks are hiding his operations in his holly banks books ,money are manipulated by central banks and banks by his oparations and games

my opinion is that people want transparency,whatever it will decentralized or decentralized

Do not miss decentralization with transparency

I dont know finally what role play GCC in Guccione project,if it is not related in any way than for what  is GCC

Crypto if want to be intagrated with the world needs to meet legitimate and transparent centralized services

Maybe in future will be other opportunities,for now world and circumctences are like i wrote

My tibetain teacher is saying,world what you are living now is circumctences of our life,the wisdom and your practice is to integrate that circumctences with you life and practise,thay are not good or bad thay simply are
and
Pav,

My concern regarding GCC and the agreement with PayServices is that there has been little effort in assurance or any type of time frame. They have not posted here in this forum. We were counting on July First. Apparently the Greek Crisis was the priority for them, I found this out on June 30th and that the delay was until 8/1 at the earliest. That is tomorrow and there still not has been a word. Last time I made contact with PayServices it was looking like first week in August to Sept which at this point I read into that it could be further, yet that is only an opinion. PayServices are our friends but GCC has not been its priority and Complimentary Currencies (Centralized Digital Tokens of value like Air Miles or Rewards points) have been their preferred form of value exchange which is the corner stone of their existence. Regardless GCC  and many other Cryptos including IDR, RED, Boste & mass others left out. This decision is not set in stone. Nick makes the final call. The community will be what sways any decision Nick ends up making. Its important to gage the communities opinion on the importance of a continued relationship with PayServices purely based on the 7/1 failure to launch with GCC on their newly integrated CryptoCurrency MultiExchange Operating System. With today being the last day of July, its important to obtain the communities opinion regarding the matter knowing that the original 7/1 date was passed without much discussion or complaint from this end and any lack of assurance to the GCC community from PayServices where the agreement to be integrate onto their platform stands or any reasonable timeframe to achieve this yet one month late from original deadline.

Drastic Times can call for drastic measures.

The only concern here is:

Community Building

Exchange Placement (Bittrex Preferred)

Full Regulatory Compliance wherever and whenever its necessary and needed.

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:00:40 PM

Ok,Thank you for explanation

It is not good that you are not receiving any respond from PayServices,so maybe to try Bittrex and left PS open for future
i will post you later link to new opened exchange and some info about them,trading will rise there,becouse thay have best possible partner

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:17:01 PM

It is not good that you are not receiving any respond from PayServices,so maybe to try Bittrex and left PS open for future
i will post you later link to new opened exchange and some info about them,trading will rise there,becouse thay have best possible partner

That is reasonable.

My apologies for compounded frustration. Truly in the end Nick is tasked with making the decisions. This recommendation seems reasonable under the circumstances..

Any other community feed back would be valuable also.
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:27:20 PM

Tell Nick to not stop work on marketing materials,vids etc
more information will be ,more people will be interested in and thay will like to invest
my best to Nick

what about c-cex

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:10:29 PM

GuccioneCoin (GCC) represented as UGCC or uGCC was added today to the PayServices.com Currency listing page. https://www.payservices.com/currency.php

There is no ETA when GCC, BTC, LTC and others will be available to be converted into each other including 6 Complementary Currencies (Including the controversial Euro Drachma which has put the former Greek Finance Minister in hot water) plus 130 Fiat Currencies. Once the full CryptoCurrency integration is complete and all nodes are communicating with the existing PayServices.com system it is hard to say that this platform has not achieved anything less than historic, disruptive and truly a game changer. We just have to wait and see once it finally takes place. Until then its advisable to focus on community building and secondary market placement preferably on Bittrex Exchange.

It was important to obtain this proof of an agreement between Nick Guccione and PayServices Inc in order to prove that GCC is acting in good faith. Personally I believe the next good faith step needs to be a video message to the GCC Community from Nick Guccione regarding his current status and commitment to GCC and a hint regarding its immediate direction as the mining phase of GCC is nearing its end and (POW) Block reward drop to 1+ coin blocks indefinitely.

BTW- The whitepaper/roadmap has been delayed until sometime this Fall 2015, in favor of more GCC Community input before anything gets set in stone.

Also: Had a call with Mr. Alfred Jordan in Washington DC yesterday. Al likes the concept of GCC but would like to see it run more hands on, transparent, in full compliance, improved UI and a close and complimentary alliance with Bitcoin. Mr. Jordan wants to talk to Nick Guccione. This is the first person in Bitcoin to stop and take a look at us. Mr Jordan is a graduate of the University of Nicosia with a
Certificate of Achievement, Cryptocurrencies. In the real world Mr. Jordan holds an MBA. This is proof that Bitcoin and hopefully GCC one day are fresh in the minds of those in the mainstream that are awake and pay attention to what is going on. I tried for 1.5 hours to assist him in getting a GCC wallet opened and synched on his Windows 7 computer but failed. I could not locate anyone on the spot which was frustrating to say the least. Alfred Jordan is on Twitter @oneofthefreds I am hoping that the GCC community can thank him for taking the time in his busy schedule to acknowledge GCC which hopefully is the beginning of more to come and stop in and say hello and hopefully provide critical and analytical observation to what is going on here.

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:00:09 PM

Good news,,especially that you get in contact with mr Jordan
Agree,will be very good if Nick will record video
Hope PS will move fianally,i will send tweet to mr Jordan and will try to find him on LinkedIN

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:48:08 AM

I've downloaded the wallet - everything working fine, have 4 active connections after a few minutes.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:54:37 AM

I've downloaded the wallet - everything working fine, have 4 active connections after a few minutes.

I think the issue was local regarding the issue Mr. Jordan was having with his wallet.
Oneofthefreds

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:33:33 PM

I think the issue was local regarding the issue Mr. Jordan was having with his wallet.

Sean fixed my wallet. Seems to work great. I just have to become more familiar with the interface. I am Bitcoin guy where everything is done for you.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:38:33 PM

Hope PS will move fianally,i will send tweet to mr Jordan and will try to find him on LinkedIN

GCC Community- Please welcome Mr. Alfred Jordan 'Oneofthefreds' to the GuccioneCoin Team!!!! More details later. We are grateful to have Mr. Jordan on board!!!! Good Call today with Nicholas and Mr. Jordan.
Oneofthefreds

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:41:33 PM

GCC Community- Please welcome Mr. Alfred Jordan 'Oneofthefreds' to the GuccioneCoin Team!!!! More details later. We are grateful to have Mr. Jordan on board!!!! Good Call today with Nicholas and Mr. Jordan.

I have been a student of Bitcoin for more than a year. I see its power to bank the unbanked and stand in when the national currencies falter. They are a repository of value unlike fiat.

GuccioneCoin is an analogue of Litecoin. It is not as well developed as Bitcoin but may well have more capabilities than Bitcoin. GuccioneCoin is fashioned after Litecoin so it is time for me to learn about it.

GuccionedCoin is a coin focused on a brand, Guccione, the family that started Penthouse and built it into a multi-billion dollar business. It is mining an existing mine of customers.

There is a lot going on in the Digital Currency space including paying for goods and services leaving the currency as is without converting it to a fiat or other digital currency. Digital currency may well be digital gold only more flexible without bankers and government development handicaps.

GuccioneCoin is a grand experiment in an ecosystem of monetary experiments. National Fiats are teetering, as the Greek debacle points out.

I am @oneofthefreds on Twitter.  I am also on Linkedin.

Hello everyone,

Al Jordan
Oneofthefreds

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 10:49:00 PM

I have been a student of Bitcoin for more than a year. I see its power to bank the unbanked and stand in when the national currencies falter. They are a repository of value unlike fiat.

GuccioneCoin is an analogue of Litecoin. It is not as well developed as Bitcoin but may well have more capabilities than Bitcoin. GuccioneCoin is fashioned after Litecoin so it is time for me to learn about it.

GuccionedCoin is a coin focused on a brand, Guccione, the family that started Penthouse and built it into a multi-billion dollar business. It is mining an existing mine of customers.

There is a lot going on in the Digital Currency space including paying for goods and services leaving the currency as is without converting it to a fiat or other digital currency. Digital currency may well be digital gold only more flexible without bankers and government development handicaps.

GuccioneCoin is a grand experiment in an ecosystem of monetary experiments. National Fiats are teetering, as the Greek debacle points out.

I am @oneofthefreds on Twitter.  I am also on Linkedin.

Hello everyone,

Thanks Sean for all your help. We are at the beginning of a journey.

Al Jordan
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:20:34 PM

Hello Alfred
Thank you very much for joining us,warm welcomes and wishes
Best Regards
P
i will send you Linkedin invite later on

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:41:13 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 01:55:43 AM by GCCTeam1

I am @oneofthefreds on Twitter.  I am also on Linkedin.

Hello everyone,

Al Jordan

If anyone has not submitted a coin request to Bittrex, please do so it shows that there is a community that wants their coin added.
 https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-07-25-15
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:14:34 AM

It would be nice if dev can give the community copy - paste version of the request Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: