Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official [ANN] GuccioneCoin (GCC) | Scrypt POW | 39 Million Coin Cap | + | Adults 18+  (Read 50209 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 04:18:01 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 03:25:00 AM by anticlimax

I don't see why the market price is so important to the success of the project?
This to me, feels like a long term project. The price simply reflects the current state of the altcoin market along with the risk of holding gcc for the foreseeable future. There are, in my opinion, a few other reasons for the current price point, yet I don't see why that would detract from the longevity of the project or it's success.

Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but I believe this coin has a future.

twitter @antiiclimax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GCCTeam1 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:36:44 AM

This to me, feels like a long term project. The price simply reflects the current state of the altcoin market along with the risk of holding gcc for the foreseeable future. There are, in my opinion, a few other reasons for the current price point, yet I don't see why that would detract from the longevity of the project or it's success.

I agree. We should call and talk to Nick Guccione together on a 3 way, then report back here what he thinks. I believe that there is potential for a positive response from his end. If that would work with you or if you want to call him yourself I believe you have his number. Let me know.
coinyoo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:40:00 AM

I have tried to synchronized my wallet but without success. Is there a good list with working nodes?

happpyier

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:56:28 PM

Are you using 1.1? I have 4 active connections and all i did was open the wallet.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:48:53 PM

I agree. We should call and talk to Nick Guccione together on a 3 way, then report back here what he thinks. I believe that there is potential for a positive response from his end. If that would work with you or if you want to call him yourself I believe you have his number. Let me know.

I talked to him last week about the proposed changes, but he seems to be quite busy lately.
We can call him together though, I have no problem with that.

twitter @antiiclimax
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:10:03 PM

I talked to him last week about the proposed changes, but he seems to be quite busy lately.
We can call him together though, I have no problem with that.

Lets do that. I m glad you have been in contact with him. If Nick is really busy then maybe things are getting ready to jump off on his end. Once he gets back in pocket I believe we could see him more engaged on this end in a positive way.
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:25:00 AM

No news from Dev since October 2015. Is there a new thread or has the infamous Mr Guccione abandoned GCC and the community? For all the hype built around GCC in the beginning, in the end it just turned out to be another worthless coin.
misbhavn

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:05:28 AM

No community left here apparently. Well as the song says;
And another one gone, and another one gone, Another one bites the dust!!!
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

No, there was a meeting just the other day with some Investors interested in possibly funding the Guccione Reality Show and Online Magazine. Not that the coin matters in that case because both are separate from each other. There really has not been a developer for this coin ever. It was hoped that people would step up and run the coin. Regardless because Nick Guccione is a somebody it is of my opinion that this coin will not just fade away. Not sure here what it is your looking for, however I suggest you contact Nick Guccione and either get off your chest whatever it is or just find out what his plans are here regarding this coin. His email is in the OP. You will get much better results talking to Nick, nobody believes that a coin named after one of the most successful and richest media mogul in the world is going to just bite the dust. Personally I think and have suggested for a long time to just lock this [ANN]Thread up until enough people come together to create a new one and rollup their sleeves and start running this show as an experimental active open source beta crypto project just like the disclaimer in the OP says it is.
misbhavn

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:23:12 PM

No, there was a meeting just the other day with some Investors interested in possibly funding the Guccione Reality Show and Online Magazine. Not that the coin matters in that case because both are separate from each other. There really has not been a developer for this coin ever. It was hoped that people would step up and run the coin. Regardless because Nick Guccione is a somebody it is of my opinion that this coin will not just fade away. Not sure here what it is your looking for, however I suggest you contact Nick Guccione and either get off your chest whatever it is or just find out what his plans are here regarding this coin. His email is in the OP. You will get much better results talking to Nick, nobody believes that a coin named after one of the most successful and richest media mogul in the world is going to just bite the dust. Personally I think and have suggested for a long time to just lock this [ANN]Thread up until enough people come together to create a new one and rollup their sleeves and start running this show as an experimental active open source beta crypto project just like the disclaimer in the OP says it is.

I said the community bites the dust not GCC and I have nothing to get off my chest or talk to Nick Guccione about. If there were any new plans to share about GCC  I think he would have been here by now and shared it. I'm a fan of GCC, not a hater. I was curious if anything new was happening with it. This thread has been silent for months now so I think I got my answer. No one seems interested in taking GCC on, running it or starting a new [ANN] Thread, myself included. I'm into crypto as a hobby. I don't have the financial means or time in life to take on any coin. Thanks for your reply though. Nice to know there is someone else still here besides myself.
hutzis

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 06:03:21 PM

hello, i still get problems with my wallet..
downloaded the newest version from the guccione website and got 0 active connections, can somebody help me to fix the issue? Huh
greetings
GCCTeam1 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:25:32 AM

hello, i still get problems with my wallet..
downloaded the newest version from the guccione website and got 0 active connections, can somebody help me to fix the issue? Huh
greetings

Got the same problem here. If anyone has any nodes for GCC please post them. Thanks
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:50:20 PM

Have no *.conf file and no problem with connection.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:16:47 PM

getpeerinfo

19:14:58

["addr" : "98.115.147.74:54099",

"addr" : "95.91.231.42:36298",

"addr" : "85.25.200.125:35907",

"addr" : "113.148.158.231:55880",
LuckyLeprachaun

Activity: 470
Merit: 251

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:27:36 AM

Action yobit now. GCC going up!  Smiley

Nighttrader invite code: 2PJbGxt95Dz7JKU2N8oudyAJ1Tzs
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:49:30 PM

Good luck!!  Wink
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:22:15 PM

Good luck!!  Wink

Thanks m8!

Cherrydrop

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:18:44 PM

hi
i downloaded the wallet and when i click on run i get a reply stating this app cant run on your pc
can someone please help
thankyou
LuckyLeprachaun

Bitbay is the Future!!!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:56:10 PM

hi
i downloaded the wallet and when i click on run i get a reply stating this app cant run on your pc
can someone please help
thankyou

Seems this coin has no support.

misbhavn

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

hi
can someone please help
thankyou

Seems this coin has no support.

Sad, but true.
No community support anymore or news from Nick Guccione either.
Could have been a great coin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: