Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVEN]|33k.7 Supply|HexNode|StealthMsging|Multisig|SmartX|IoT|I2P|TOR|COV2  (Read 7263 times)
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:20:01 PM

Masternode Requirements: 200 COV2

Let the masternode requirement higher, maybe 500 COV2. ( IMHO )

Hello.
After speaking to Bittrex yesterday about our upcoming swap, they notified me that they held roughly 90% of total volume (meaning 90% of total coins is on thier exchange. If such a high majority of people have their coins on the exchange, they cannot create Masternodes with them[comfortably, unless their a super whale, then sure), so it really becomes a situation where allowing people to keep X amount of coins on the exchange while keeping Y amount of coins devoted to a masternodes ideal. Reaping the benefits of "both worlds", the Masternodes, and the market.  I felt 200 was a firm number for providing incentive for staking coins/participating with Masternodes while [hopefully] providing  peace of mind to the Masternode creator that some amount of their coins are, at their liking, on the exchanges, ready to be liquidated if things go sour.
Thanks for the input; please keep it coming!
Oh, may I ask why you 500? (just curious)

33,700 [total coins] / 200 [Masternode Criteria] = 168~ possible Masternodes
33,700 / 500 = 67 possible Masternodes

Well... in this case your math is better then my proposal. 200 Coins for Masternode  / 186 possible is ok.
67 possible masternodes is too less.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:51:56 PM

In order to swap the current COV codebase supply with the new codebase which fixes PoS/allows implementation of roadmap features, a fee of 1.5 BTC must be paid to Bittrex in order for successful swap compliance.

https://i.imgur.com/ZQvFhLL.png

BTC address for Bittrex swap processing: 151MhXwYdZiTxNJRrTvNe7bYiiQ2gpeuRA

Out of curiosity: Why do you want or have to swap coins? What exactly prevents migration to a new codebase while keeping the current coin/chain?

Hi.
he prior codebase had staking/syncing problems and did not have the proper foundation to implement features from the roadmap.  The concept of a swap shouldn't be alarming. If you hold your coins on either Bittrex or Yobit, they preform the swap for you; meaning your COV balance if on either exchange, will remain the same, but when you log back on it will simply be COV2. All the features and planned milestones are the same. This just ensures were all progressing forward on the same page; as your solution does merit some easier solution, it would surface later when I attempted to implement masternodes for example.
I'd like to remind everyone, this is the current situation.

The new wallet and codebase is for the coins to be swapped. Before you freak out, rest assured, if your coins are on either Yobit or Bittrex, you have nothing to do except wait. They and myselves will remedie (the process is quite simple; they provide totla coins, they delete old wallet/chain; resync with new wallet-chain.
Now; Richie from Bittrex said this process could be a headache and a hassle. As I didnt see how, I would never dare argue with a alt-coin exchange owner; I'm sure they get enough BS from cryptoland.
Back to the Bittrex Swap, they requested 1.5BTC for the processing of this swap. I posted a donation address to speed this process, but to no avail.
I've considered; doing as Richie suggested, the "manual" way, which means as opposed to users on exchanges simply waiting for the exchange and developer brings things up to date, the individual trader is responsible for providing all info requested to recieved their swapped C2. To save a potential headache, I really think it's worth it if we as a community chip in (or just proclaim your love for Coven (COV2) via social media). Never-the-less-; getting this process done with and moving to other features of roadmap is what I want to do, but am moving at the pace in which things should be properly done.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:05:55 PM

In order to swap the current COV codebase supply with the new codebase which fixes PoS/allows implementation of roadmap features, a fee of 1.5 BTC must be paid to Bittrex in order for successful swap compliance.

Out of curiosity: Why do you want or have to swap coins? What exactly prevents migration to a new codebase while keeping the current coin/chain?

Hi.
he prior codebase had staking/syncing problems and did not have the proper foundation to implement features from the roadmap.  The concept of a swap shouldn't be alarming. If you hold your coins on either Bittrex or Yobit, they preform the swap for you; meaning your COV balance if on either exchange, will remain the same, but when you log back on it will simply be COV2. All the features and planned milestones are the same. This just ensures were all progressing forward on the same page; as your solution does merit some easier solution, it would surface later when I attempted to implement masternodes for example.

The new wallet and codebase is for the coins to be swapped. Before you freak out, rest assured, if your coins are on either Yobit or Bittrex, you have nothing to do except wait. They and myselves will remedie (the process is quite simple; they provide totla coins, they delete old wallet/chain; resync with new wallet-chain.
Now; Richie from Bittrex said this process could be a headache and a hassle. As I didnt see how, I would never dare argue with a alt-coin exchange owner; I'm sure they get enough BS from cryptoland.
Back to the Bittrex Swap, they requested 1.5BTC for the processing of this swap. I posted a donation address to speed this process, but to no avail.
I've considered; doing as Richie suggested, the "manual" way, which means as opposed to users on exchanges simply waiting for the exchange and developer brings things up to date, the individual trader is responsible for providing all info requested to recieved their swapped C2. To save a potential headache, I really think it's worth it if we as a community chip in (or just proclaim your love for Coven (COV2) via social media). Never-the-less-; getting this process done with and moving to other features of roadmap is what I want to do, but am moving at the pace in which things should be properly done.

I know how a coinswap works. The questions is why is it even neccessary?

I see no reason why it it wouldn't be possible to migrate to a newer, different codebase while keeping the current chain. Besides that (I think) a swap it unneccessary, updating the current codebase also wouldn't require a fee of 1.5BTC to be paid. Wink

CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:09:58 PM

Hi.

I see no reason why it it wouldn't be possible to migrate to a newer, different codebase while keeping the current chain. Besides that (I think) a swap it unneccessary, updating the current codebase also wouldn't require a fee of 1.5BTC to be paid. Wink

The previous codebase was not satisfactory of enough of a foundation (for me) to implement the roadmap features. Simplified!  Yes; the 1.5 fee is a surprise to me, but keep in mind I am willing to do this manual with coin holders, it's not I think it would be in all our interest if we somehow embraced Bittrex to wave the fee? I don't know how to solve these kinds of conflict of crypto issues; incite welcome from community.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:14:25 PM

C-cex and Yobit do swaps for free to my knowledge

Perhaps a new measure of dealing with these circumstances? i was quoted 1.5btc

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1100392.msg11719085#msg11719085
wurstgelee

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:23:04 PM

Hi.

The previous codebase was not satisfactory of enough of a foundation (for me) to implement the roadmap features. Simplified!  Yes; the 1.5 fee is a surprise to me, but keep in mind I am willing to do this manual with coin holders, it's not I think it would be in all our interest if we somehow embraced Bittrex to wave the fee? I don't know how to solve these kinds of conflict of crypto issues; incite welcome from community.

You don't get my point. Wink

New codebase neccessary etc pp - I understand all that.
But why can't you migrate/update to the new codebase while keeping the original chain? So no coinswap would be neccessary? Smiley

CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:38:05 PM

Hi.

But why can't you migrate/update to the new codebase while keeping the original chain? So no coinswap would be neccessary? Smiley

oh; sorry think i could of answered this without straining your eyes. Bittrex suggested a new ticker/symbol, so we just went ahead and rebuilt from scratch.  Your solution would work ; but this would also solve any outstanding (unknown wallet) issues people have had or will have when features implemented. Sorry for misunderstanding, hope this satisfies your question.
wurstgelee

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:53:45 PM

Hi.

oh; sorry think i could of answered this without straining your eyes. Bittrex suggested a new ticker/symbol, so we just went ahead and rebuilt from scratch.  Your solution would work ; but this would also solve any outstanding (unknown wallet) issues people have had or will have when features implemented. Sorry for misunderstanding, hope this satisfies your question.

Well....yes and no.

I still think migrating the existing codebase would have been the proper way to go - but since you already went ahead, you created facts so it doesnt matter anyways now. Wink

devachelekar

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:09:13 PM

Now what? Will it be done by bittrex or do we need to withdraw our coins from bittrex? Withdrawing is not possible now.
locohammerhead

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:21:58 PM

So Maybe someone here can help.  I have always had problems setting up master nodes.  It's the main reason why I avoid MN coins (and the community is normally unwilling to help someone set one up) hopefully this one is different.  

I am getting the same errors that I get with other MN wallets.  unable to allocate VIN.  Normally this issue co-insides with not being able to send the coins to the collateral address.  I currently don't have all of the 200 coins needed for the MN.  I will get them if I can get assistance setting up the MN.

My last experience with MN was XPH and it was a complete disaster.  The community was simply in it for themselves and were only willing to set one up for a price.  As I think MN are extremely gimmicky and not very useful I only want to learn for the sake of novelty.  I have followed all instructions on the internet short of setting up a VM and trying it on a different OS.  

So the problems that keep cropping up for me with all MN wallets.

unable to allocate VIN for collateral address
Unable to send coins to collateral address

Any idea what causes this problem?

IP is allocated with port
Windows 7

CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:35:57 PM

Now what? Will it be done by bittrex or do we need to withdraw our coins from bittrex? Withdrawing is not possible now.

No; you need to do nothing (yes the market being disabled was done bittex in hopes of resolving this swap)
as i've previously mentioned, there is a 1.5BTC fee they charge, and since a majority of people (Bittrex caims to hold 90% of total volume) it would make so much sense to have them to do. The predicament is raising 1.5BTC (new codesource/wallet/chain is good to go on our part; awaiting them/asking to the community to chip in (maybe if we come up short, they'll appreciate the effort?

So as it stands, if ur coins are on Bittrex (or Yobit); everything is fine, and your coins are secure. I'm going to try and speak more to Richie today perhaps conclude a outcome.

I ask for some patience as I attempt to resolve this Bittrex swap situation.

CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:38:28 PM

will type up a very simple yet detail instructional on how to set up masternodes with Coven; again I ask for your patience
suprnova

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 03:48:33 PM

hahaha
try push shit coin , then run out  Lips sealed Lips sealed
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:05:57 PM

<turns other cheek>
gets back to work
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:14:47 PM

<turns other cheek>
gets back to work

Make some BTC by trading like the rest of us.

Abraham_samad

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:16:16 PM

hahaha

agree :v
someone try collect dead coin same like shit coin , then he try takeover  . and whatever for push the value from delisting , yes this is way to get big profit . and finally , same you say . "Then run out"
Abraham_samad

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:39:25 PM

TheMightyKnight  and covendev same ?
they Have same local time :O
conspiration ?

I know he ( have many account ) and try control the game  :O
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

hahaha

agree :v
someone try collect dead coin same like shit coin , then he try takeover  . and whatever for push the value from delisting , yes this is way to get big profit . and finally , same you say . "Then run out"

sorry guys; tired of being nice. will deliver obv. go fuck urself guy, like jump in front of a car too
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:44:25 PM

So after I'm done jumping in front of the car, how much ROI can I expect to earn?

Oh, sorry I thought you were busy "working."

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:59:36 PM

WTF
look trex and COV rise :/

I think this coin already die

Dev you need money for buy some Drugs  or Lambo ?
drunk and drunk . this is your character
many investor on last thread . when they need you , you say Good bye
they lose ? yes

and now , you come back , same Like HERO .
oh man , this is 2015 , we not stupid

Dev , please go to home and drunk again .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: