Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | v4.1 Dec 2023 Mandatory Update!  (Read 46072 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

How many coins needed in wallet to stake? Looking forward to the future of this coin, with the tiny coin supply, could moon very easily . . .
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

It would be awesome if V could get listed on additional exchanges. It would definitely help to boost the coin's popularity. Also, we should try to get listed on more than just Cryptopia. I've noticed that Cryptopia only coins have a ceiling. Multiple exchanges would help to further grow the V community.

By the way, keep the Twitter comments coming.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Noise,
I'm wondering if the community might be willing to pool together some V coins to incentivize work on updating the website. What do you think? How many V would we need to have the site redone and brought up to current standards?

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

if you need to store your coins and do not want to stake, you can use the paper wallet

HERE: https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=Versioncoin#
Great! Added link to the OP.
We should add paper wallet page to the new website when ready.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:05 AM

How many coins needed in wallet to stake? Looking forward to the future of this coin, with the tiny coin supply, could moon very easily . . .
2000+ blocks should stake fine
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:11 AM

Noise,
I'm wondering if the community might be willing to pool together some V coins to incentivize work on updating the website. What do you think? How many V would we need to have the site redone and brought up to current standards?

To put up a new website we need:
1. some nice promo text content
2. new design or at least some good looking template to start with.

Text content is the key - if someone can write some stuff please do / pm me.
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

Are there any plans to make a lite wallet, or an android wallet for version?
crypt0kid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Noise,

I might be able to help with the text content. However, due to my busy schedule, it might take a bit of time before I can get back to you. If anyone else wants to contribute, we should pool together some ideas as to what we are trying to convey on the website. Feel free to add your input under here and I will take that into consideration when writing content for the site.

@Noise, how much content are you in need of? Word count? Paragraphs?

Random thoughts for Conent:
1. 60% staking rewards
2. Earning V from proof of stake, better for the environment than POW
3. What is special about V?
4. V can help people earn spare income, while supporting the network.
5. Active development on V.
6. Number of coins 400 million or 250 million? How to verify? What this means?
7. What does the future hold for V?

Please continue to post topic ideas. The more the better. If you can provide additional insight to any of the questions listed, please do and I can use it to include in the content.

brulez

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

its impossible to speculate long term but this coin has a lot of potential
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

Noise,

I might be able to help with the text content. However, due to my busy schedule, it might take a bit of time before I can get back to you. If anyone else wants to contribute, we should pool together some ideas as to what we are trying to convey on the website. Feel free to add your input under here and I will take that into consideration when writing content for the site.

1. 60% staking rewards

Please continue to post topic ideas. The more the better. If you can provide additional insight to any of the questions listed, please do and I can use it to include in the content.

I think that is a great list.

I would add micro payments as another topic.

I'd be pleased to help with writing some content.
trinidat1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

Hi, I just want you to let know, that on jan 19th, 10 pm, some pump groups
made a coordinated pump and dump game with version coin. The pump was
announced on various telegram pump groups.
I don't know, why they decided to choose this coin.
As always in these games, a little group did take profits,
the majority did buy high and .....  is still hodling wating for the price to rise again-:)
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

the majority did buy high and .....  is still hodling wating for the price to rise again-:)

The beauty of Version (and other pos coins) is that while waiting for the right price you can stake and make a good profit even if bought on highs Cool
crypt0kid

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:16:26 AM

Noise,

1. 60% staking rewards

I think that is a great list.

I would add micro payments as another topic.

I'd be pleased to help with writing some content.

The more input the merrier. Just trying to figure out the best way to go about it. What are your thoughts? I'm thinking that we can both put something together and then take the best from each and use it. We can also split the topics to be covered and each focuses on those specific topics. I'm also open to other ideas.

crypt0kid

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:35:44 AM

The beauty of Version (and other pos coins) is that while waiting for the right price you can stake and make a good profit even if bought on highs Cool

That's one of the great benefits of POS coins, especially with 60%/yr staking rewards. Don't just HODL your V coins, download a wallet and stake your coins and the number of coins you own will continue to grow. The community is still young, but it's growing. There is tremendous upside when you consider the relatively low number of coins available on the market, the current price and the continued work being done on this coin. In my opinion, this coin could easily 10X, 20X or maybe even go beyond $1. This is crypto, no one really knows for sure how big V can get.

gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

My withdraw from cryptopia remains processing for 12hr and still did not go through. Is there a known-problem with cryptopia wallet?
trinidat1

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

That's one of the great benefits of POS coins, especially with 60%/yr staking rewards. Don't just HODL your V coins, download a wallet and stake your coins and the number of coins you own will continue to grow. The community is still young, but it's growing. There is tremendous upside when you consider the relatively low number of coins available on the market, the current price and the continued work being done on this coin. In my opinion, this coin could easily 10X, 20X or maybe even go beyond $1. This is crypto, no one really knows for sure how big V can get.
This will need running PC 24/7.
Can you explain profits of staking 20k V?
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

My withdraw from cryptopia remains processing for 12hr and still did not go through. Is there a known-problem with cryptopia wallet?
Just tested Cryptopia V withdrawal, it was completed in a few minutes - works perfectly.
Did you confirm email link?
gmtfan

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

Just tested Cryptopia V withdrawal, it was completed in a few minutes - works perfectly.
Did you confirm email link?

Yeah, still in processing mode. Luckily that was a test withdraw 0.6V. Will try another one later
ToniHawkins

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

I want to help you. What about a new website and a discord server?
There are several ways to improve this currency.
One important point is appearance and marketing.
crypt0kid

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

This will need running PC 24/7.
Can you explain profits of staking 20k V?

Your wallet has to remain open and your computer has to stay on. 60% staking per year. Multiply 1.6 x 20,000 V coins and that will give you the general amount of coins that you will have by the end of the year if you stake every day 24/7. Since we don't know what price V will be at the end of 2018, you will have to just use the current price to get a rough estimate of your year end portfolio. The maximum stake rewards per block is 200 V. In order to maximize your staking rewards, you should use "Coin Control" to split your V coins into 2000 coin blocks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: