Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | v4.1 Dec 2023 Mandatory Update!  (Read 46066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Great news - Cryptopia V wallet is back online, deposits/withdrawals enabled!  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

We should be talking about saving the coin by getting on other exchanges. 

That can't hurt, but there was a suggestion that before getting Version listed on additional exchanges, we should work on getting the volume on the current exchange up. Think about this, if we can't get decent volume on Cryptopia, how can we expect to get volume on additional exchanges? Personally, I don't see how it can hurt us to be on multiple exchanges, but we should at least be getting decent volume on Cryptopia right now.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:58:38 PM

Regarding Getting Listed on New Exchange:

SouthXchange would probably be the easiest exchange to get listed on and here's how to get it done!
"Every Wednesday we pick the top 3 most voted coins. To vote please send Bitcoins to the vote address. 1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered. Votes are cumulative from week to week.
Click here to add your coin!"

So that means that it will cost $3500 in BTC to get listed. Each vote will cost $7. We would need 500 votes to get listed on SouthXchange. Do we have 500 members who are each willing to pay $7 each in BTC in order to vote for Version and get us listed on SouthXchange?

crypt0kid

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

Beautiful became the logo. Respect! In addition, you need to add advertising

Version coin development was 100% bootstrapped by the development team. If the community wants advertising to be done, the community should donate to a fund that will be used specifically for advertising. I'm willing to donate to this fund, is anyone else? @Noise can set up an address and the community can donate to that address. Everything can be tracked so that the community is able to see how the money is being utilized.

gmtfan

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:03:38 AM

SouthXchange would probably be the easiest exchange to get listed on and here's how to get it done!
"Every Wednesday we pick the top 3 most voted coins. To vote please send Bitcoins to the vote address. 1 vote = 0.001 BTC. Minimum 500 votes required to be considered. Votes are cumulative from week to week.

So that means that it will cost $3500 in BTC to get listed. Each vote will cost $7. We would need 500 votes to get listed on SouthXchange. Do we have 500 members who are each willing to pay $7 each in BTC in order to vote for Version and get us listed on SouthXchange?

500 minimum to be considered. Most winning coins each week received 1000-1500 votes
linmuguartio

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

The project has strong foundations and if properly executed, this will be succeed.
crypt0kid

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

500 minimum to be considered. Most winning coins each week received 1000-1500 votes

The most recent 3 winning coins had 800 to 1500 votes. Do we have enough support to do that? We all benefit from getting listed on new exchanges, so that $7 BTC fee might generate a lot more value after getting listed. Even if we don't get listed on SouthXchange we should find a way to get listed on a small to midsize exchange with decent volume. It will ultimately benefit the coin.

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

The most recent 3 winning coins had 800 to 1500 votes. Do we have enough support to do that? We all benefit from getting listed on new exchanges, so that $7 BTC fee might generate a lot more value after getting listed. Even if we don't get listed on SouthXchange we should find a way to get listed on a small to midsize exchange with decent volume. It will ultimately benefit the coin.

I'd donate but I would be quite surprised if we could get up to 800+ votes.

I haven't been following exchange options recently but is it worth doing a bit of data gathering across potential exchanges to see what options there are?

I also agree with your earlier post on getting the volume up on the existing exchanges - we do after all have two active exchanges already.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

I believe that not many people know the advantage of coins like Version.  Many of those that do have bought into high price coins that have gone down as much as ten times in the last four months.  Version and about ten others in this price range or lower have largely kept their value.  I have a bunch of a book done that I would like to release that would feature Version and other coins.  I am wondering how to get it done quicker,  and wondering if you guys think a donation fund would be a good idea, as I don't think those usually work.   I have over 12 books I've written on Amazon and other online book sites.   I'm just not sure that releasing a book would be a good idea without people already behind it before it's released. 

adsas08zbb

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

This looks impressive
nice job, guys! Wink Wink
crypt0kid

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:21 PM

I believe that not many people know the advantage of coins like Version.  Many of those that do have bought into high price coins that have gone down as much as ten times in the last four months.  Version and about ten others in this price range or lower have largely kept their value.  I have a bunch of a book done that I would like to release that would feature Version and other coins.  I am wondering how to get it done quicker,  and wondering if you guys think a donation fund would be a good idea, as I don't think those usually work.   I have over 12 books I've written on Amazon and other online book sites.   I'm just not sure that releasing a book would be a good idea without people already behind it before it's released. 

I've heard that you can sell books on Amazon even if you don't have a following already in place. Bull markets are actually the best time to sell books. With the current bear market, it might be a bit difficult to find buyers. You could publish them now on Amazon and then when the bull market returns, you can benefit. You can also wait until the market improves and then publish them then.

crypt0kid

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:55:04 PM

I'd donate but I would be quite surprised if we could get up to 800+ votes.

I haven't been following exchange options recently but is it worth doing a bit of data gathering across potential exchanges to see what options there are?

I also agree with your earlier post on getting the volume up on the existing exchanges - we do after all have two active exchanges already.

After additional thought, it might be best to work on increasing our volume on the current exchanges. SouthXchange or other small exchanges doesn't ensure that we will get any more volume. Even if we get it listed on there, it might just sit there and that would be more negative than positive. Noise plans to update the website within the next few weeks and once that's done, we should launch a marketing campaign on CMC and other popular sources in order to get more volume. That in itself should put this coin on a path to doubling or more within the next few months. There's no way that this coin should be worth less than 10 cents. IMO, we might be able to hit 10 cents by the end of the year, if we can get a more active community and attract new investments.

crypt0kid

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

Just a question, what do members within the community feel would help boost the popularity of Version coin?

crypt0kid

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

Hello Version community!!!

harrycalik

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:57:37 PM

Just a question, what do members within the community feel would help boost the popularity of Version coin?

Hi CryptoKid.  If you check my post a few back, I suggested something which I hope to get done and that's write a book about the philosophy of coins like Version, that have a decent community support, knowledge, and good fundamentals, like high enough staking percentage.  I know the public is largely uneducated about these dynamics, even people in crypto are not really up on what they can get from staking and buying/selling these coins. 

crypt0kid

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

Hi CryptoKid.  If you check my post a few back, I suggested something which I hope to get done and that's write a book about the philosophy of coins like Version, that have a decent community support, knowledge, and good fundamentals, like high enough staking percentage.  I know the public is largely uneducated about these dynamics, even people in crypto are not really up on what they can get from staking and buying/selling these coins.  

Paramind22,
I responded to that post. In the long run, educating the public on staking coins will be helpful, but I don't see that being able to help grow this coin and community in the short term. To reach people more quickly and have greater impact, you might want to start a Youtube channel and also post you videos to DTube, Steemit, and other new blockchain alternatives to Youtube. Build up your community on those platforms and then it will be easy for you to grow your influence. You can include a link to your books on Amazon and you can become a blockchain evangelist with a strong following and help educate the masses.  

paramind22

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Hi CryptoKid.  If you check my post a few back, I suggested something which I hope to get done and that's write a book about the philosophy of coins like Version, that have a decent community support, knowledge, and good fundamentals, like high enough staking percentage.  I know the public is largely uneducated about these dynamics, even people in crypto are not really up on what they can get from staking and buying/selling these coins.  

Paramind22,
I responded to that post. In the long run, educating the public on staking coins will be helpful, but I don't see that being able to help grow this coin and community in the short term. To reach people more quickly and have greater impact, you might want to start a Youtube channel and also post you videos to DTube, Steemit, and other new blockchain alternatives to Youtube. Build up your community on those platforms and then it will be easy for you to grow your influence. You can include a link to your books on Amazon and you can become a blockchain evangelist with a strong following and help educate the masses.  

I have a lot of things I'm responsible for.  I just had a French record label release an lp of my music and they want to release more and have me tour there.  Plus, I'm working on other books and making a living doing non-related things.  I have no time right now to do YouTube videos on this coin. 

crypt0kid

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Paramind22,

I have a lot of things I'm responsible for.  I just had a French record label release an lp of my music and they want to release more and have me tour there.  Plus, I'm working on other books and making a living doing non-related things.  I have no time right now to do YouTube videos on this coin. 

You misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not recommending that you start a Youtube channel to only promote this coin, that would be foolish. You posted on the previous page that you have written 12 books and that you want to list them on Amazon, but you aren't sure how it would do without current demand. You also asked if donations would be a good way to go. I'm saying that you should create a Youtube channel in order to discuss cryptocurrencies as a whole. You can build your own community and then promote your books to the members of your community.

paramind22

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Paramind22,

You misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not recommending that you start a Youtube channel to only promote this coin, that would be foolish. You posted on the previous page that you have written 12 books and that you want to list them on Amazon, but you aren't sure how it would do without current demand. You also asked if donations would be a good way to go. I'm saying that you should create a Youtube channel in order to discuss cryptocurrencies as a whole. You can build your own community and then promote your books to the members of your community.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I think the best i could do would be to be a guest on someone else's show talking about these coins.  I'll look into that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: