Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | v4.1 Dec 2023 Mandatory Update!  (Read 46066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

Just a question, what do members within the community feel would help boost the popularity of Version coin?

Hi CryptoKid.  If you check my post a few back, I suggested something which I hope to get done and that's write a book about the philosophy of coins like Version, that have a decent community support, knowledge, and good fundamentals, like high enough staking percentage.  I know the public is largely uneducated about these dynamics, even people in crypto are not really up on what they can get from staking and buying/selling these coins.  

Paramind22,
I responded to that post. In the long run, educating the public on staking coins will be helpful, but I don't see that being able to help grow this coin and community in the short term. To reach people more quickly and have greater impact, you might want to start a Youtube channel and also post you videos to DTube, Steemit, and other new blockchain alternatives to Youtube. Build up your community on those platforms and then it will be easy for you to grow your influence. You can include a link to your books on Amazon and you can become a blockchain evangelist with a strong following and help educate the masses.  

I have a lot of things I'm responsible for.  I just had a French record label release an lp of my music and they want to release more and have me tour there.  Plus, I'm working on other books and making a living doing non-related things.  I have no time right now to do YouTube videos on this coin. 

You misunderstood what I was saying. I'm not recommending that you start a Youtube channel to only promote this coin, that would be foolish. You posted on the previous page that you have written 12 books and that you want to list them on Amazon, but you aren't sure how it would do without current demand. You also asked if donations would be a good way to go. I'm saying that you should create a Youtube channel in order to discuss cryptocurrencies as a whole. You can build your own community and then promote your books to the members of your community.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I think the best i could do would be to be a guest on someone else's show talking about these coins.  I'll look into that.

A lot of these Youtubers collaborate with one another in order to grow their community. If you are writing that many books, then you obviously know even to be able to put up new 5-10 minute content daily on your Youtube page. You might also want to consider also posting those videos on Steemit and other crypto-focused social media sites to grow your community. I'm telling you that it won't take long to gain a following. People are always looking for new crypto related info. In addition, you could be making ad revenue from Youtube on top of that. It's a win-win scenario for you.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

Aha.  Finally was able to get a bunch sold to me & grabbed some more earlier today, after having to raildump my 'Elements' on Friday -- some random guy with an ASIC.  Bad news for Elements.

This coin doesn't have quite as good an orderbook as OOO (the wondercoin Om), but coin supply isn't terribly high and there's not a whole lot on Yobit, so seems like a nice, relatively safe bet (ofc if the value of bitcoin plummets, you know how it is  with the sh... altcoins!).

This coin is a bit more flashy than Om (the coin for Christianity) and there are a few updates to the client, but it's mostly just some variable changes and then lifted commits from bitcoin core?  At least the dev seems to be active.  The best news is that it really doesn't matter so much!

After additional thought, it might be best to work on increasing our volume on the current exchanges. SouthXchange or other small exchanges doesn't ensure that we will get any more volume. Even if we get it listed on there, it might just sit there and that would be more negative than positive. Noise plans to update the website within the next few weeks and once that's done, we should launch a marketing campaign on CMC and other popular sources in order to get more volume. That in itself should put this coin on a path to doubling or more within the next few months. There's no way that this coin should be worth less than 10 cents. IMO, we might be able to hit 10 cents by the end of the year, if we can get a more active community and attract new investments.

I've got some errands to run today, so not sure what I'll do on Cryptopia, is a bit of a dilemma.  I sold to myself at 29 satoshi to try to keep the daily avg low, but I guess there's more trading going on now.   It's not best time for me for active pump, but maybe in some hours.  Today may need to be the day, after all.

I had some 50-500% estimate gain for Om, but I think V will max out at some 300%, unless this knob removes the huge sell order at 100 satoshi.   So my prediction for Version?   50-300% gain within the next several days, and then back to 30 satoshi within a month or two.

Viva la revolución!

(ps - keep up the good work with the activity posts)

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:48:19 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 09:52:13 PM by zvs

Oh, is looking better than expected, so I guess today is the day, have some 18-20 hours left for the 24 hr moving avg to remain in the huge positive.

Volume needs to be about 5-10 BTC to start attracting random casuals.  It's sad to see someone is selling out for so little already, this ASK at 48 or 49 satoshi or whatever it is.  I will clear it if it's still there in a few hrs.

Not this 1 bitcoin amount at 200 satoshi, though.  That would take some really great momentum.  Though, gotta say, this coin is actually 'legit', vs. these others I've messed with, bitbean, ooo, ladacoin, ...  Maybe that does help some?  LOL.

ed:  Aborting -- some active seller that is dumb (?) and putting up huge sell amounts on ask side.  I only have this ? because it's possible that it may just be someone accumulating some more before their own pump.  Who knows.  Not gonna spend 0.05 bitcoins to get it to 50 btc volume with someone putting a million at 100.  If the guy is actually trying to profit off the coin, that is one hell of a cockblock. 

I guess it's flax script,
crypt0kid

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:11:57 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:50:21 PM by crypt0kid

Get Version (V) Listed on CryptalDash Exchange!

We need your help to get Version Coin listed on the new exchange CryptalDash.com. The vote is currently under way. The top 5 coins get listed on the exchange. The winners will get listed in June.

A new exchange gives us more exposure to new members and that can help push Version price into the stratosphere. A vote for Version on Cryptal Dash is a vote for you, the community and your wallet!

Visit the link here:

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjI3NDQzMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

Type in Version in the search and when it comes up click on vote!

There are multiple ways to vote:
Singup/Login

Refer Share

Buy Tokens

Bonus

One method to earn a lot of votes is to sign up and buy Cryptal Dash tokens. If we can get in the top 5 we'll be on a new exchange and we'll all benefit. As little as 50 members buying signing up and buying Cryptal Dash tokens and voting for Version might be enough to get us on listed. We need the community to come together and help get Version listed on Cryptal Dash. Spread the word and get Version listed on a new exchange and help grow the community. We'll all be winners in the long run.

tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens? What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed.

Err, possibly a re-read of the thread is in order ... V is currently traded on Cryptopia and Yobit.
crypt0kid

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens? What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed.

Bounty? This coin was launched in 2014.

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:01:01 PM by crypt0kid

We need your help to get Version Coin listed on the new exchange CryptalDash.com. The vote is currently under way. The top 5 coins get listed on the exchange. The winners will get listed in June.

A new exchange gives us more exposure to new members and that can help push Version price into the stratosphere. A vote for Version on Cryptal Dash is a vote for you, the community and your wallet!

Visit the link here:

Type in Version in the search and when it comes up click on vote!

There are multiple ways to vote:
Singup/Login

Refer Share

Buy Tokens

Bonus

One method to earn a lot of votes is to sign up and buy Cryptal Dash tokens. If we can get in the top 5 we'll be on a new exchange and we'll all benefit. As little as 50 members buying signing up and buying Cryptal Dash tokens and voting for Version might be enough to get us on listed. We need the community to come together and help get Version listed on Cryptal Dash. Spread the word and get Version listed on a new exchange and help grow the community. We'll all be winners in the long run.

Please Note:

1. Please make sure that before you vote, you search for Version and click on Vote next to Version. If you don't, Version won't get those 20 points for voting.
2. After you sign up for an account, you will get some links that can be reposted on social media. Every time someone uses that link to sign up to Cryptal Dash, Version will get 100 more points. I've updated the link above.
3. Cryptal Dash tokens that you buy after signing up under Version will add points to Version. Each $1 spent on Cryptal Dash tokens = 1 point to Version. So, the more Cryptal Dash coins that you buy, the more votes that Version gets. (It turns out that the exchange is undergoing a token sale. At the current stage, each token will cost roughly $0.0225. There is a minimum investment of $500 and that will get you 22,222 CRD tokens. Based on the features that will be available on the exchange I think it's a great investment. Not only will you help Version get listed on this new state of the art exchange, but you will also own the exchange tokens. You are killing 2 birds with one stone.)
4. This is where the big points come in. 1000 points for these actions:

Bonus

The following are high leverage tasks which are designed to be completed by the coins core team. Complete one of the following promotions and submit proof of the promotion via the following form to receive 5,000 points for each approved promotion.

Email to database (Minimum 5,000 users)
Embed widget or banners on website (on home page)
Reddit or Bitcointalk promotion (must be actively promoted and engaged with by audience)
YouTube video (relevant account with 10,000+ subscribers)
Got an alternative promotion idea? Pitch us and we will work with you to approve points on a case by case basis

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

Update on Cryptal Dash voting. We are on the board with 500 points. We need the community to step up and help us get listed on this exchange. By my estimate, if we can get 20,000 points, we should be able to get listed. That means that if we can get 40 members to sign up to Cryptal Dash exchange and each buy $500 of their tokens, we should be able to get listed on the exchange. That's just 40 people signing up and buying $500 of Cryptal Dash tokens, which are currently at $0.0225. That's 22,222 CRD tokens for $500.

Look at the current price of exchange tokens. Binance tokens are around $14. Kucoin tokens are at $4. COSS coins are at $0.30. Bibox tokens are $0.71 and the list goes on and on. This is not investment advice by any means and you should never invest more than you're willing to lose because you could potentially lose your entire investment. That being said, if you were to invest $500 into Cryptal Dash tokens and the coins were able to increase to $0.225 that would be a 10X return on your investment. That means that your $500 investment would be worth $4999.95. That's a fantastic return on your investment.

Not only would it be a great return on your investment, you will also be helping Version get listed on a new hi-tech, up and coming exchange.

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:28:19 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:01:41 PM by crypt0kid

Hello Version Community!

We now have 660 points in the Cryptal Dash exchange contest. Keep voting, there still plenty of time and there are some things that the Dev team can do, which can get us 5,000 points. So don't let the fact that we're only at 660 points keep you from participating. Every vote counts. This new Cryptal Dash exchange has a chance to unseat Binance in the future! Believe me when I say that we want to be listed on this exchange.

Tell your friends, your family members, your loved ones, if your pets can vote, get them to vote!!! We can do this! The top 5 coins will be added to the exchange. A vote for Version on Cryptal Dash is a vote for your wallet in the long term. Let's now miss out on this amazing opportunity.

Remember, every $1 spent on the Cryptal Dash token (CRD) = 1 point for Version. Share the links on social media because every referral earns an extra 100 points for Version.

Here's the link

Now get out there and vote for Version! Let's GO VERSION! YEAH!!!![/b]

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

Hello Version Community!

We are now at 680 points. We need more members discussing this contest in this forum. We can gain 5,000 points if the other members of the community engage in regular dialogue about Cryptal Dash and this contest on here. Tell your friends, your family members and even your pets! Let's vote for Version on Cryptal Dash and get listed on a new exchange. The top 5 coins will get listed on this new exchange, which in my opinion will become one of the top exchanges by the end of the year. Let's not miss out on this opportunity to vote and get Version listed on a new exchange.

Who's with me?

Here's the link https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjI3NDQzMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

Every vote counts! If you can't afford to buy any Cryptal Dash tokens, just know that signing up to the exchange and verifying your email address gets 20 points to Version. You can also spread the word on social media and get others to vote for Version.

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:38:37 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:02:17 PM by crypt0kid

Come on Version Coin Community! We need your support!!! Vote for Version coin on the Cryptal Dash exchange.

Here's the link:

In my opinion, Cryptal Dash is the next big exchange. With all of the features that it offers, it would be a shame for the V community to miss this opportunity. We need your votes. Signing up to the exchange and verifying your email gets us 20 points. Referring a friend gets us 100 points. By using the referral link above it gets us 100 points. Buy Cryptal Dash coins on their exchange and every $1 spent = 1 point for Version. Right now there is a $500 minimum, but that might change soon.

If you are familiar with the price of Binance coin token or Kucoin tokens, then you'll see the potential of owning Cryptal Dash tokens and the potential value it might reach in the future.

This is a great opportunity for the community to show support and vote for Version coin. Let's get Version listed on Cryptal Dash exchange.

LET GO! Woo Hoo!!!!

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

We are trying to get listed on a new up and coming exchange.
Vote for us here: https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjI3NDQzMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:57:21 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 10:28:57 PM by crypt0kid

Come on Version community!!! Version Coin is now #1 on the list. We need to keep the votes coming! Let's maintain that #1 position and get Version listed on CryptalDash Exchange.

Here's the link to vote:
https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?ref=cnVlbAY29pbjI3NDQzMUBjcnlwdGFsZGFzaC5jb20bWluZG8

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 03:51:50 AM by crypt0kid

CryptalDash Exchange Contest Update!
Hello Version Community,
We are now #1 in the voting with 19,400 points. We need everyone's support to maintain our position. If we can finish in the top 5, we will get listed on CryptalDash, which is The Worlds First Multi-Access Crypto Exchange
Institutional Grade Exchange that allows you to trade between exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, and Bittrex.

There's no other exchange out there like this one. You can own some CryptalDash tokens and help Version coin get listed by signing up and buying some of their tokens, which is still in the ICO stage.

If you vote using this link, Version coin will receive an extra 100 points towards the contest. Every $1 that's spent when you buy CryptalDash tokens = 1 point to Version.

FinalProgram

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Hello Version Community,
We are now #1 in the voting with 19,400 points. We need everyone's support to maintain our position. If we can finish in the top 5, we will get listed on CryptalDash, which is The Worlds First Multi-Access Crypto Exchange
Institutional Grade Exchange that allows you to trade between exchanges like Binance, Bitfinex, and Bittrex.

There's no other exchange out there like this one. You can own some CryptalDash tokens and help Version coin get listed by signing up and buying some of their tokens, which is still in the ICO stage.

If you vote using this link, Version coin will receive an extra 100 points towards the contest. Every $1 that's spent when you buy CryptalDash tokens = 1 point to Version.

CryptalDash looks promising, and V is the number one on the list! Keep up the good work!  Smiley
crypt0kid

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

Hello Version Community,

CryptalDash looks promising, and V is the number one on the list! Keep up the good work!  Smiley

Don't forget to vote! The team is considering giving away some V to members who buy the CryptalDash tokens. Every $1 spent on Cryptal Dash tokens = 1 point for Version. So, that is the best way to get more points for V. The competition is fierce and other coins are catching up, so we need more members within the community to vote and support V.

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:26:08 PM

Help Get Version Listed on CryptalDash Exchange. Think of CryptalDash as Binance 2.0

Vote here:

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Help Get Version Listed on CryptalDash Exchange. Think of CryptalDash as Binance 2.0

Vote here:

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

We are currently in the #2 position in the voting for CryptalDash Exchange. We need your votes to maintain that position. The contest doesn't end until the end of the month. Vote for Version by signing up for an account on CryptalDash. Buy CrptalDash tokens and every $1 spent = 1 point for Version coin.

Vote for us here:

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:04:18 PM

We are currently in the #4 position in the voting for CryptalDash Exchange. We need your votes to maintain that position. The contest doesn't end until the end of the month. Vote for Version by signing up for an account on CryptalDash. Buy CrptalDash tokens and every $1 spent = 1 point for Version coin.

Vote for us here:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: