Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [V] Version [V] | 60% PoS | v4.1 Dec 2023 Mandatory Update!  (Read 46063 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tertius993

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

V wallet binaries were updated to the latest Version 2.2.4.0!

Updated staking engine - much easier on CPU, recommended upgrade.

Downloads:
Windows wallet: http://version2.org/dl/version-qt-win.zip
Windows daemon: http://version2.org/dl/versiond-win.zip
Linux Ubuntu 16.04 wallet: http://version2.org/dl/version-qt-ubuntu-16.04-x64.tar.gz
Linux Ubuntu 18.04 wallet: http://version2.org/dl/version-qt-ubuntu-18.04-x64.tar.gz

Source Code: https://github.com/noise23/version

Windows version working very well - great job.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:08:49 AM

What are plans and future for this coin?
The plans are to find a good PR person/team who actually willing to do the job and who understand that with proper promotion this coin can easily become a gold mine.
The future for V is bright and shiny  Cool

Well, I'm grateful for the two contributions towards the staking book I'm writing but both put together would barely pay for two hours of minimum wage. 

I could do something, but I think more than one person has to be involved.   

Would Noise do a YouTube crypto channel interview?

I have written over 15 press releases over the last 24 years, even got some Inc. Magazine coverage, have had academics write about my software in their own books, etc.   Most crypto team promotion work is pretty pathetic, but that doesn't match some of the egos who expect everyone to dance while their bags go up.  I think the market is going to turn around even better than it was last year but we have to work to keep things going in the mean time. 

I will try to get more funding for my book which will highlight VersionCoin, but we need other people doing things as well. 

I'm on the GrowthCoin team with two other programmers and so we are pretty busy with that.   

I want to see all the good older staking coins stay alive.   

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

Do you plan to make an online version of the wallet?
The stationary version consumes too much RAM, but there is no production.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

paramind22

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:24:50 PM

Posted this on the Truckcoin thread: Southexchange, Mercatox, Coinex.com are all good exchanges we can move to, now  with the Cryptopia hack.  Any thoughts?

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:32:57 AM

Posted this on the Truckcoin thread: Southexchange, Mercatox, Coinex.com are all good exchanges we can move to, now  with the Cryptopia hack.  Any thoughts?

I'm trying to find more exchanges to get listed, not easy...
Most of them want a huge listing fee.

For now we have active market at Yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/VERS/BTC
khatthanh8810

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:23:56 AM

Version coin in Cryptopia wallet still there or lose?
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:23:31 AM

The plans are to find a good PR person/team who actually willing to do the job and who understand that with proper promotion this coin can easily become a gold mine.
The future for V is bright and shiny  Cool

Well, I'm grateful for the two contributions towards the staking book I'm writing but both put together would barely pay for two hours of minimum wage.  

I have written over 15 press releases over the last 24 years, even got some Inc. Magazine coverage, have had academics write about my software in their own books, etc.   Most crypto team promotion work is pretty pathetic, but that doesn't match some of the egos who expect everyone to dance while their bags go up.  I think the market is going to turn around even better than it was last year but we have to work to keep things going in the mean time.  

I will try to get more funding for my book which will highlight VersionCoin, but we need other people doing things as well.  

I'm on the GrowthCoin team with two other programmers and so we are pretty busy with that.  

I could also help with promoting this coin, if you guys have some coins to share as giveaways would be awesome (I don't hold any atm, but I intend to buy some). Maybe we can make a donation fund for this giveaways. If not I can shill this coin on twitter if you have access to the twitter handle, if not I can make a new one/use one of my own twitter accounts. Another thing that Version must have is a discord server, to talk marketing strategies and stuff, and for the community members/holders to join and talk together, maybe to rains some coins, etc...  Don't hesitate to DM if you are interested. Peace!

P.S. The snapshot should be updated since is more than one year old (last block generated 417 days ago).

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:01:38 PM

I have written over 15 press releases over the last 24 years, even got some Inc. Magazine coverage, have had academics write about my software in their own books, etc.   Most crypto team promotion work is pretty pathetic, but that doesn't match some of the egos who expect everyone to dance while their bags go up.  I think the market is going to turn around even better than it was last year but we have to work to keep things going in the mean time.  

I could also help with promoting this coin, if you guys have some coins to share as giveaways would be awesome (I don't hold any atm, but I intend to buy some). Maybe we can make a donation fund for this giveaways. If not I can shill this coin on twitter if you have access to the twitter handle, if not I can make a new one/use one of my own twitter accounts. Another thing that Version must have is a discord server, to talk marketing strategies and stuff, and for the community members/holders to join and talk together, maybe to rains some coins, etc...  Don't hesitate to DM if you are interested. Peace!

P.S. The snapshot should be updated since is more than one year old (last block generated 417 days ago).

Donation fund is not a problem, sent you a DM Smiley

Will update blockchain snapshots soon.
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:01:26 AM

Donation fund is not a problem, sent you a DM Smiley

Will update blockchain snapshots soon.

OK, I am waiting for the snapshot to sync my wallet.
I have joined Discord, we can talk more there.

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:45:13 AM

V blockchain snapshots updated.

Blockchain download (Linux): Linux blockchain up to block 2300797 - March 08, 2019
Blockchain download (Windows): Windows blockchain up to block 2300400 - March 08, 2019
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:47:18 PM

Glad to see some action this week.  This is a good coin.
othell_rogue

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:12:33 AM

Glad to see some action this week.  This is a good coin.

Yes, we will start some marketing campaign soon, stay tuned!

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:32:50 AM

This project seems to be a great potential. I believe in this project and I am sure that in the future, if we mobilize and promote this project, there will be many investors for it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
paramind22

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/versionproject/

Please subscribe and like.

bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:45:14 PM

great volume over the weekend.  more buys than sells.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:21:27 PM

What does the "Error: Transaction creation failed" mean when trying to transfer V?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:43:04 PM

What does the "Error: Transaction creation failed" mean when trying to transfer V?

It means something went wrong and transaction failed.
Just reload the wallet and try again, make sure it's not staking when sending coins.
crypt0kid

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:48:53 AM

It means something went wrong and transaction failed.
Just reload the wallet and try again, make sure it's not staking when sending coins.

Got it. Thanks!

crypt0kid

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:53:26 AM

Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy

VG8kMkr1NwhqhzHqdEfxx3eBy8BSUa1mDw         

https://mega.nz/#!IyRESIrK!ag8AqhQdwo-eXg9hgS9aj17FkJ13nendzWkJe6FoyLg

I just sent you some V coins.

noise23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:50:34 AM

[V] Version [V] is going to NovaExchange!

V wallet is already up there, deposits/withdrawals enabled.

Market will be ready soon  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: