Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:37:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where buy bitcoin without verification ?  (Read 4110 times)
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:13:44 AM

Depends what Credit you have , some of them have Card to Card system like Neteller as far as I know , Payoneer is less used so you have low chances to find people accepting it .
So if you have Neteller just make a topic on the currency exchange section and trade there with someone and you should be fine just make sure you trade with trusted members

Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 08:31:54 AM

Localbitcoins.

U can also buy on this forum.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:55:55 AM

but the btc-e website does not offer credit card payment

btc-e accepts credit cards payments provided your name and address is similar to the details of the credit cards, also and very important is the issue of ip address, if your credit card is from USA and your ip is showing Morocco, then the transaction will not go through but I think there is a limit to what you can transact per day using credit cards without verifications. 

if he request a payments where his name need to be connected to his credit card, it may look like a verification required, and he said he want something without verification, the best thing he can do is using localbitcoin for an online transaction or mett someone in real life. You can also try this, http://www.100bit.co.in/, they work like localbitcoin but without verification, the downside is only their volume
After all said and done, many advise have been given I think OP should also inform us about his decision and how it all went.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:47:55 AM

what country are you from? I am using a local bitcoin wallet in my country. They offer lesser fees and no verification
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:56:13 PM

what country are you from? I am using a local bitcoin wallet in my country. They offer lesser fees and no verification
You should be careful when dealing with Localbitcoin members, whereas you do not need much verifications to buy bitcoin at Localbitcoins their charges are not cheap, in fact their price quotations is more than that of preev.com and bitstamp.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 11:31:07 PM

You should be careful when dealing with Localbitcoin members, whereas you do not need much verifications to buy bitcoin at Localbitcoins their charges are not cheap, in fact their price quotations is more than that of preev.com and bitstamp.

You got it wrong. I'm not using the localbitcoin site. I am using coins.ph it's a web wallet specifically for asia.

They charge lesser than other sites to buy bitcoins. And they provide bank, credit cards even top up mobile load to biy bitcoins.

Also transactions are made by the admins.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:37:23 AM

i want to buy just a 1 btc.

if only 1 bitcoin, you can buy it on a few big exchange, like LakeBTC, easily.

deposit funds, and buy bitcoin once funds to the account, withdraw the bitcoin.

this process is almostly free, deposit funds is free, withdraw BTC is free, only trading fee is 0.2% as a taker

buy bitcoin without verification here  https://www.lakebtc.com/deposits/new?currency=usd

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: