Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discussion about Wimbledon 2015  (Read 13842 times)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:42:43 AM

Personally,today I go for Federer's victory against Djokovic as he played so good this tournament as it would be a shame to not win it. I mean,let's be serious Federer crushed all or almost all competitors with 3-0 and Novak encountered some big difficulties against several players.

In my oppinion Federer definitely deserves the Wimbledon title this year!
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

Personally,today I go for Federer's victory against Djokovic as he played so good this tournament as it would be a shame to not win it. I mean,let's be serious Federer crushed all or almost all competitors with 3-0 and Novak encountered some big difficulties against several players.

I agree he play really good game in this tournament and I believe he can win this final because he is in superb form and Djokovic is not in good shape
bitbaby

Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:48:24 AM

Great game from hingis/mirza. Its close to unbelievable that they won. A huge momentum swing since the time vesnina's service game and marakova/vesnina never got back into the game. Great shot making from mirza. They proved it y they r no.1 seed.

Superb match indeed, I turned off the tv when they were down in 2nd set and thought it was over but later in news I heard they won, completely shocked, coming back from that position looked like impossible indeed.

I agree he play really good game in this tournament and I believe he can win this final because he is in superb form and Djokovic is not in good shape

He's playing really well but I don't agree that Djokovic isn't in good shape, I think we're going to see a thrilling match with both the players fighting over every point.

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:13:25 PM

Great game from hingis/mirza. Its close to unbelievable that they won. A huge momentum swing since the time vesnina's service game and marakova/vesnina never got back into the game. Great shot making from mirza. They proved it y they r no.1 seed.

Superb match indeed, I turned off the tv when they were down in 2nd set and thought it was over but later in news I heard they won, completely shocked, coming back from that position looked like impossible indeed.

He's playing really well but I don't agree that Djokovic isn't in good shape, I think we're going to see a thrilling match with both the players fighting over every point.

Less then an hour to the huge titans game!
I like to gamble on big events, and I really want federer to win the game. But, I put nice amount on Djokovic. And he will win today.
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:22:42 PM

We are betting NOW LIVE on the Wimbledon 2015 Men's Final

Novak Djokovic v Roger Federer

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:26:40 PM

Djokovic to win the game is a value bet to beat Federer.
I rarely see Djokovic to win at such high odds of 1.85.
It is a no brainer to pick Djokovic. What do you think?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:32:06 PM

Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
directbet you have impresed me on the big odds on djokovic,the odd is 1.92 and that is just awesome for me,hope he winssss!!!
bitcoinmar

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:47:02 PM

If you want to bet on Federer then try to bet on +4 its best bet right now I have bet on Federer ML because I like too much federer to win this match
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:10:48 PM

Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
directbet you have impresed me on the big odds on djokovic,the odd is 1.92 and that is just awesome for me,hope he winssss!!!

Hi Joca97,

Thank you so much for your kind words ! I am really happy to hear that you found great odds for this match Smiley

Enjoy & Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu

CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:49:27 PM

What a great game! I guess it will be a very long one.
Federer's performance is absolutely amazing! But he can't win today.
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:54:42 PM

This is a really close match.
Federer has a few chances to win the first set with 7-5 but in the end Djokovic has survived those set points and won the first set in tie break.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

It looks like Djokovic is going to win the match.
I survived a scare when it looks that Federer was going to win the 1st set.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Genesys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:02:38 PM

I had 1.91 from CB but it was lower yesterday and higher for Federer at 2.51 but right before match was 2.11

Maybe I should switch to Directbet for better odds on these big matches Sad
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:24:13 PM

And Djokovich finally breaks serve . He is likely to win now. I just hope he keeps it that way .

Genesys

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:33:52 PM

Rain delay. Looks like Federer is in form today. Novak is too hot headed to keep his head in the game after delay I can see him implode.
He is falling and is missing his line shots, Roger is the opposite and is getting this line calls.
Really intense   Shocked
Hard to say who will win after delay is done.
bitcoinmar

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:02:06 PM

And Djokovich finally breaks serve . He is likely to win now. I just hope he keeps it that way .
Currently Djokovick is playing very good and look like he is going to win but Federer is also doing hard
Genesys

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:44:39 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 04:59:24 PM by Genesys

It is done, that was fast. If delay was not instated then Djokovick wouldn't have had the rest he needed to clear his head, he was unsettled during the last set before that.
But I still won  Grin

I wouldn't have put a lot on this match because it was too close. Since bitcoin is rising fast it is too much for me to risk.  Wink
fox19891989 (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:05:39 PM

i wanted to bet 2.5btc on djokovic but betcoin's odds was not attractive, only 1.83, but cloudbet has 1.92, damn.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:22:28 PM

Djokovic did it, he is the Wimbledon Champion again and I have never seen Federer play this bad, may be it was nerves which got to him but his unforced errors were huge today and no control on his serves at all, I think he got lucky with one Set which he won in Tie-Break or else it would have been clean sweep.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
shad_90

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:35:27 PM

So, Djokovic has taken it. It was disappointment to see Murrey defeated in semi's.

R. Federer is old.He cannot play full match with full intensity.

This is Djokovic era now. Only Nadal can challenge him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: