Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GetGems the potential Killer App.  (Read 1442 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:15:23 AM

so you can trade and offload and ultimately buy more Bitcoin. The game is up, the market is rigged, your the bagholder, go get a better hobby.

Uh huh.  I have been zero BTC position since I started crypto in 2013.  Never held BTC for longer than a day.  I only have about 200 fan boys who follow me everywhere on this site, by now one of them would had found my BTC stash if I had one.   Grin  So false on the flawed idea that people only go into alts to acquire more worthless BTC.

I came during the bubble when most bought at $1250 and those are the true bagholders here.  People like me who went 100% into the alternates have unrealized gains.  Bitcoin has been one of the worst performing currency in the world since January 2014, possibly thee worse, even makes the Ukrainian and Russian currency look good.    Shocked

People have made some money on even the worst scam coins ever made....your point sir?

Yeah Peled is nodding his head right now I bet  Grin

You're really not getting the concept this coin can't be fudded on this forum are you.

So do you think IF the app gets a million downloads (conservative actually for even average chat apps) you the great Fudder of Bitcointalk will be able to affect the price with memes and forum posts?

Let's give you a challenge, try to destroy FB......ok I'll give you 24 hours. I want to see users drop by 50% and the share price the halve. Go TaunSew, go...

Lol wot - the app only has like 1000 downloads ($hitcoins got more installs), nobody wants this shyit.  It's just a rip of free telegram but Peled is charging you money for it, gtfo.   Peled has been cemented as a fraud artist ever since he pulled his bait and switch.      It's a dishonesty what he is doing by a stealing a free service and charging for it.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:27:44 PM

@nextgencoin

Best you (we) can do is to ignore Taunsew. Believe me, this forum is much more better when he´s in your ignore list!

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:53:00 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 01:21:11 PM by Netnox

It seems GetGems is successfully achieving the concept of binding simplicity, recognition and incentive with each other in an app and is awarded as the most visionary social media solution by Citi. Eventually the app will have its own ecosystem with the Gems used inside the app having a real world purpose and real value. It will be build around attention economy where users will be able to pay each other for their attention through various advertisement designs, get rewarded in different ways, spend it in different ways, make BTC/Gems transactions and communicate within the app. This all will be done as simple as possible for everyone to understand and one of the main reasons i follow the project.

An interview from yesterday with Daniel Peled explaining GetGems.

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:19:04 PM

When is the shop going to be live?

From what i gathered one of these days the beta will be released and after that it will be released for public, can't wait.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:26:59 PM

I moved my entire Bitcoin into Gemz. I actually bought at way higher prices that now, Imhave a confession, I actually was probably responsible for the early spike in price as I was overly anxious to buy cause I thought the price would explode. I have never felt more comfortable with being a 'bag holder' in my whole time owning coins, and I owned a lot of different ones. I actually want the price to stay down cause I can't buy anymore for a couple of months.

Oh yeah, I've "been there and done that" when I was still punting around with penny stocks. It eats at you, eats at you...so you plunge in. And sure enough, the market slumps back - leaving you feeling like a sucker. Smiley Oh yeah, I remember all too well. Wink

Fact is, you're not a bagholder: you're a permabull. The permabull is a much-sought-after but difficult-to-recognize creature. When the market's hot, he looks like a scammer; when the market's not, he looks like a bagholder. Go figure.

While I'm on the subject, a heavyweight in the gold-exploration field - Jim Puplava - gave this advice for penny stocks: Rather than worry yourself about timing, just buy at market and learn to tolerate large temporary losses. He himself sometimes sat on positions that carried a 50% loss, which he rode with because he was waiting for the big payoff. True, this habit sometimes means being a real bagholder - but in a sense, a bagholder is not unlike a newbie entrepreneur: someone who can get a valuable life lesson from trying and failing. And of course, as Robert Ringer observed, if you don't try at all then your chances of success are about "a hundred to zero." Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:42:20 PM

I moved my entire Bitcoin into Gemz. I actually bought at way higher prices that now, Imhave a confession, I actually was probably responsible for the early spike in price as I was overly anxious to buy cause I thought the price would explode. I have never felt more comfortable with being a 'bag holder' in my whole time owning coins, and I owned a lot of different ones. I actually want the price to stay down cause I can't buy anymore for a couple of months.

Oh yeah, I've "been there and done that" when I was still punting around with penny stocks. It eats at you, eats at you...so you plunge in. And sure enough, the market slumps back - leaving you feeling like a sucker. Smiley Oh yeah, I remember all too well. Wink

Fact is, you're not a bagholder: you're a permabull. The permabull is a much-sought-after but difficult-to-recognize creature. When the market's hot, he looks like a scammer; when the market's not, he looks like a bagholder. Go figure.

While I'm on the subject, a heavyweight in the gold-exploration field - Jim Puplava - gave this advice for penny stocks: Rather than worry yourself about timing, just buy at market and learn to tolerate large temporary losses. He himself sometimes sat on positions that carried a 50% loss, which he rode with because he was waiting for the big payoff. True, this habit sometimes means being a real bagholder - but in a sense, a bagholder is not unlike a newbie entrepreneur: someone who can get a valuable life lesson from trying and failing. And of course, as Robert Ringer observed, if you don't try at all then your chances of success are about "a hundred to zero." Smiley

I've made about 4 big moves in crypto. I sold them all at a profit but would of done far better had I sold earlier.

Fiat to Ripple (big rise then it slumped)
Ripple to dark coin (caught early move)
dark coin to Qora IPO (10x increase...I did baghold that one, a great coin. But the developer was an oddball)
Qora to Getgems. (Holding until I become a millionaire)

im not posting this to boast, I held some coins too long, but Gemz I feel different about cause it's tangible, the rest were quality coins for different reasons but they ultimately have no intrinsic value. Plus Every single short term trade I ever made lost me money, it's basically gambling.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:46:48 PM

GetGems to sponsor 5th Bitcoin startup pitch in Tokyo Japan and Shimo Hiroshi will speak on behalf of GetGems Japan.

http://peatix.com/event/99483/
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:53:42 PM

I've made about 4 big moves in crypto. I sold them all at a profit but would of done far better had I sold earlier.

'Tis an old story...

Quote from: J.P. Morgan
I made a fortune getting out too soon.

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/829377

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:09:29 PM

He says tipping, making payments, raising money in group chat, this opens so many cool interactions. You could tip a girl in group chat for nude pics Grin or make bets and directly paying others in the group and everyone watching these transactions actually happening without a bank, fee-less, within an instant messenger, we have a winner. I actually like to see some competitors to GetGems, but there isn't any.
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:16:22 PM

Fiat to Ripple (big rise then it slumped)
Ripple to dark coin (caught early move)
dark coin to Qora IPO (10x increase...I did baghold that one, a great coin. But the developer was an oddball)
Qora to Getgems. (Holding until I become a millionaire)

im not posting this to boast, I held some coins too long, but Gemz I feel different about cause it's tangible, the rest were quality coins for different reasons but they ultimately have no intrinsic value. Plus Every single short term trade I ever made lost me money, it's basically gambling.

I'm in only 3 coins, BTC/LTC/GG. GG is simple to use and easy/ familiar enough for new users to get in and it will offer an extreme innovative model which only can be used if you have Gems, i'm talking about the attention economy. If some non tech savy person wants to use this app, he can do it without asking technical questions. There is a faq inside the app and everything else is self explanatory.

In the beginning i asked Daniel if he had plans to be involved in the media promoting this potential app, he said he would and he has delivered superbly until now. Devs know themselves if this app gets popular they can strike jackpot with the project.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:39:49 PM

The first alt (Gemz) related project being easy and incentive enough for the non tech savy users. Something which 99.9% of other Cryptos are failing at.

Here is what is genius about GetGems: It managed to close the loop from getting new users -> earning Gems -> spending it, in one app. What's more genius is that it has managed to do it in such a simplistic way that every non nech savy person at whatever age would understand it. This is the dream of every alt and i haven't seen literally any other alts succeeding in this. And the best part is that its killer feature hasn't been released yet, using this app just makes sense, a big player is stepping in this game.

The last thing any normal person would want...
Is more complexity in their life

Don't come with baseless comments, lets compare sending money by internet banking vs getgems

Bank: Here i need to type my bank account nr, my debit card number, put my debit card in a device, enter pin code, press the desired number to log in, get a code, insert code and log in. Then when sending money i need to follow some steps aswell.

GetGems: Enter amount in btc/gems/usd/eur tap its symbol, enter pin, done. You will even be able to send money like a million dollar in group chat and at the same time chat with others and send a gif of snoop dogg making it rain on a stripper lol, its amazing.  Same goes for shopping, everything is made easier.

If Bitcoin mattered, Windows 8 and 10 would have a slick BTC wallet built-in...

You sound hopeless about bitcoin, open your eyes you will see btc, or its technology is the fcking future. Bitcoin does matter, thats why big companies using it right? and nasdaq will be add it to their platform right, this isn't a new electronic device, we are talking about change the whole money system.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: