Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162316 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:44:50 AM

I love everything in BTC as others do.  Love the secured transactions, the speed of it, the profit of it, the growth of the price of it and etc… This pays to your skills. Everything you do is counted and paid here. Seriously a great forum to earn money.

Bitcoin is offering us multiple benefits so its difficult to point a single thing that is best in bitcoin, I love bitcoin for transferring money overseas with minimum fees.

I also love this because of this you do not have to use WU any more and that is making it so good in my eyes.
I really love the bitcoin I can now simply transfer money oversea to my family.
Thats good that you discover the bitcoin. And also me is very thankful because of bitcoin i already multiply my monthly revenue thats is way the best thing i like in bitcoin is you can earn easily and you can load your own cellphone with rebates.
Apart from quick transactions, easy and transparent wallets, very secure network, the thing that I love the most with bitcoins is that I can earn bitcoins with awesome signature campaigns without much effort.

As quoted bitcoin has got the high security with transparency and anonymity. Also bitcoin has given the hope of earning bitcoin through different methods. Also signature campaign needs more effort than users think, because the posting sometimes get users out of campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:48:25 AM

I love everything in BTC as others do.  Love the secured transactions, the speed of it, the profit of it, the growth of the price of it and etc… This pays to your skills. Everything you do is counted and paid here. Seriously a great forum to earn money.

Bitcoin is offering us multiple benefits so its difficult to point a single thing that is best in bitcoin, I love bitcoin for transferring money overseas with minimum fees.

I also love this because of this you do not have to use WU any more and that is making it so good in my eyes.
Thats good that you discover the bitcoin. And also me is very thankful because of bitcoin i already multiply my monthly revenue thats is way the best thing i like in bitcoin is you can earn easily and you can load your own cellphone with rebates.
Apart from quick transactions, easy and transparent wallets, very secure network, the thing that I love the most with bitcoins is that I can earn bitcoins with awesome signature campaigns without much effort.

As quoted bitcoin has got the high security with transparency and anonymity. Also bitcoin has given the hope of earning bitcoin through different methods. Also signature campaign needs more effort than users think, because the posting sometimes get users out of campaign.
bitcoin has great security indeed,but people are scared in using it because,if for example,
someone will send you're bitcoins into his wallet,you wont probably get him only thanks to his wallet address,right?
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:35:49 AM

bitcoin has great security indeed,but people are scared in using it because,if for example,
someone will send you're bitcoins into his wallet,you wont probably get him only thanks to his wallet address,right?
i think there are so many other plus points of bitcoin no doubt one is the signature campaign that give opportunities to those people who are out of money. the second is the stability of the bitcoin is also a plus point.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:43:44 AM

in my opinion for me it's being decentralized and not issued by any central authority I like the decentralization and irreversible that how its not controlled by some jerks who have it all low chance of getting stolen if you secure your self and easy to chace the the stealer if it gets stolen bitcoin has everything. its fast secure low fees and anonymous

I think the thing which is best is that the Tx cant be reversible  as this is an issue of Paypal. Paypal transactions can be reversed, and it goes in the favor of buyer. Bitcoin is the best as there is no chance of transaction reverse.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:47:08 AM

in my opinion for me it's being decentralized and not issued by any central authority I like the decentralization and irreversible that how its not controlled by some jerks who have it all low chance of getting stolen if you secure your self and easy to chace the the stealer if it gets stolen bitcoin has everything. its fast secure low fees and anonymous

I think the thing which is best is that the Tx cant be reversible  as this is an issue of Paypal. Paypal transactions can be reversed, and it goes in the favor of buyer. Bitcoin is the best as there is no chance of transaction reverse.
Yeah and i think also the security of your money is strong thats why you do not to worry to store your money in terms of bitcoin. And also i like in bitcoin is sending money without any charges on your transaction.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 10:55:54 AM

Interesting topic,

I like global existence the most. You can really send and receive payments from throughout the globe. Before using bitcoins I used to use virtual credit cards (and I reached limits of depositing further money) but now I can see many merchants are accepting bitcoins and it’s really amazing to spend as much as you have. There are no limits (the only limit is your capacity). It empowers us to spend more and more without barriers. I agree that this peer to peer payment system is not in the favor of governments. Government to government monopoly will be destroyed and that’s good for an open network.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:00:13 AM

Yeah and i think also the security of your money is strong thats why you do not to worry to store your money in terms of bitcoin. And also i like in bitcoin is sending money without any charges on your transaction.

You may guess that theres a secured security for bitcoins but there are issues of stealing bitcoin especially about web wallets, like lost bitcoin in blockchain, and coinbase wallet.(which that was I read here before) and also there are some wallets that has fee in transacting bitcoin. But its much less unlike in paypal. And overall bitcoin has the much better than others.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:09:34 AM

I like best in Bitcoins is Anonymity Smiley
but many people still doubt the anonymity of bitcoin? why? I think if you still do not believe in anonymity. look who the owners of this bitcoin address ? 13vHWR3iLsHeYwT42RnuKYNBoVPrKKZgRv
certainly there will not be anyone who knows the owner of this address? so bitcoin is very anonymous

yeah but i have seen some people talking about tracking bitcoin wallet address so its possible to track your ip address of transaction. but if you want a true anonymity then you can use proxy or any VPNs Smiley
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:38:04 PM

yeah, because of that I also got rid of western union and any other service like that because now bitcoin is doing that service very well and there is very low fees in that while transacting our money from one place to another.
Well, considering the speed of transaction from the confirmation with bitcoins and western union, bitcoin is somewhat superior. For the fees, bitcoin still. No surprise there if people switced to bitcoin.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:59:13 PM

yeah, because of that I also got rid of western union and any other service like that because now bitcoin is doing that service very well and there is very low fees in that while transacting our money from one place to another.
Well, considering the speed of transaction from the confirmation with bitcoins and western union, bitcoin is somewhat superior. For the fees, bitcoin still. No surprise there if people switced to bitcoin.

For me comparing bitcoin and western union is not fair at all. But with service they are just the same with the time they can service fast by sending your payment to somebody.
But of course it is more convenient to use bitcoin and this is what I like with it.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:13:11 PM

For me comparing bitcoin and western union is not fair at all. But with service they are just the same with the time they can service fast by sending your payment to somebody.
But of course it is more convenient to use bitcoin and this is what I like with it.
It is good always to use bitcoin in sending your money to your family or friends its beacuse you do not required to go somewhere to send money unlike to other remittance center that you need to go in their botique to send money.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

if your stolen bitcoin surely you will not be able to do anything you can not report to third parties or do a search report to satoshi
especially Nakamoto Lol. certainly he will not be able to help because bitcoin decentralization so the onus is on yourself
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:33:49 PM

What i like the best in bitcoin is i can earn bitcoin freely on online, not like other digital currency like paypal and perfect money. In bitcoin i can earn many bitcoins.
yeah, you can earn some bitcoins online to be honest though it will require a lot of efforts and a lot of your time despite that it is my most favorite thing about bitcoins too
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:46:30 PM

It is good always to use bitcoin in sending your money to your family or friends its beacuse you do not required to go somewhere to send money unlike to other remittance center that you need to go in their botique to send money.

Yes that's it unlike using western union you need to go to the remittance center in able to accept your money from other people.
But with bitcoin as long as you have bitcoin wallet address.
You can easily accept it from other people.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:40:36 PM

What i like the best in bitcoin is i can earn bitcoin freely on online, not like other digital currency like paypal and perfect money. In bitcoin i can earn many bitcoins.
LOL you can also get fiat or dollars easily you just need to work or use your method to get it. I think the ease of obtaining money will come in every part of his expertise. if you're an expert in the field of bitcoin surely you will be easy to get it? is it you think all people easy to get bitcoin? not at all because they do not have the skills in it

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:01:49 PM

LOL you can also get fiat or dollars easily you just need to work or use your method to get it. I think the ease of obtaining money will come in every part of his expertise. if you're an expert in the field of bitcoin surely you will be easy to get it? is it you think all people easy to get bitcoin? not at all because they do not have the skills in it

My theory is that there are actually no "experts" on the battlefield of bitcoin,because it just too new,to get really
sure about every mechanism,or event that ocurred already.
But it is only mine opinion.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:08:25 PM

yeah, you can earn some bitcoins online to be honest though it will require a lot of efforts and a lot of your time despite that it is my most favorite thing about bitcoins too

Time is not a problem like some say, in fact the amount of advantages are to be considered highly.
Every time i tell someone about bitcoin, I can't help but mention the fees. Sent 1k to your friend abroad pay.10.15 dollar.
Pay the same friend 1k with bitcoin and it's just a matter of cents...
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:27:48 PM

the best thing i like right now is definitely price fluctuations, i really like to see the price not standing still and i think that it allows me to make a lot of money really easily right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:35:28 PM

One thing which I like most in bitcoin is that with that currency on internet there are a large number of opportunities to earn money , a large number of jobless people and students are getting a good profit from this currency and it is serving as a good friend of jobless people.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:39:34 PM

As internet has its own protocol "http" same as bitcoin also have it own protocol "qt".

As Just we need an internet to use bitcoins from anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Also it is Anonymous, Secure, Safe, Instant and Open Source for everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: