Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ?  (Read 162312 times)
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:27:05 PM

Hello,

Building hardware, testing, installing and configuring rig (optimizing some coin)
Blockie is best on example ASIC mining pool. 12,5 BTC !  Shocked

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:37:38 PM

The spikes and the users, especially this forum. I love the spikes because they're constantly keeping you into a stressed feeling, and its always fun to trade or gamble it. The spikes mean hopping for better and most of the time it really happens: price goes up and we get profit.

Yup even the best thing I like about bitcoins is the regular price fluctuations involved in it as it give us an opportunity to make quick profits which I don't think is possible with any other investment.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:24:38 PM

The spikes and the users, especially this forum. I love the spikes because they're constantly keeping you into a stressed feeling, and its always fun to trade or gamble it. The spikes mean hopping for better and most of the time it really happens: price goes up and we get profit.

Yup even the best thing I like about bitcoins is the regular price fluctuations involved in it as it give us an opportunity to make quick profits which I don't think is possible with any other investment.
That is called volatility, price rising and falling going by market demand and supply. as a matter of fact, it is a common feature in all financial instruments, though can be more pronounced with some of them, bitcoin for instance.

Actually volatility is a double edged sword and not everyone can handle it. On the upside, it can be a reason to be able to buy low and sell high. On the downside, stability in price is lost.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:28:00 PM

for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

best investment for future, because bitcoin has a huge future so investing will be best for the coming years.
you're right, besides, you can also hold and can use it for other businesses. using bitcoin has so many advantages, so I really liked it, especially that it is very easy to make, and the price continues to rise. bitcoin always makes me excited to establish new business
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

for me Bitcoin allows me to hold some saving out of the banking system and the hands of the government.

best investment for future, because bitcoin has a huge future so investing will be best for the coming years.
you're right, besides, you can also hold and can use it for other businesses. using bitcoin has so many advantages, so I really liked it, especially that it is very easy to make, and the price continues to rise. bitcoin always makes me excited to establish new business

Yeah holding bitcoins gives an certain level of satisfaction and it also gives you an feeling that you are earning a good income and it has improved your standard of living.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:52:09 PM

Yeah holding bitcoins gives an certain level of satisfaction and it also gives you an feeling that you are earning a good income and it has improved your standard of living.
I can't tell if it improve my standard of living as I am still a student I really don't have expenses but yes it helped me a lot to have savings but not enough to be a source of main income. It is hard to find a way online on how to earn bitcoin enough to improve my way of living but it can surely help add in my weekly allowance.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:25:32 PM

to me the signature campaign is really a good option in bitcoin as you can really make money there without investing any money there in bitcoin.
Yes signature campagn is the best one to get bitcoin because without investing we can earn money by only doing post and answer the topic. This is way to earn great money so i like bitcoin because theres many way to earn money.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:15:36 AM

What I like best about Bitcoin is the fact that it allows me to save and make money at the same time by just holding on to Bitcoin.
I do not really make use of the other features so this is the one I like the most.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:19:21 PM

There are number of things that I really like about Bitcoin. Bitcoin allows us to earn money by simply holding it. You can send Bitcoins to anyone anywhere in the world, you just have to know the receiver's wallet address. The transaction fee in Bitcoin is almost zero and the Bitcoins are delivered quickly (in normal cases). With Bitcoin, we get to talk to each other about a common interest.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:27:19 PM

There are number of things that I really like about Bitcoin. Bitcoin allows us to earn money by simply holding it. You can send Bitcoins to anyone anywhere in the world, you just have to know the receiver's wallet address. The transaction fee in Bitcoin is almost zero and the Bitcoins are delivered quickly (in normal cases). With Bitcoin, we get to talk to each other about a common interest.

You're absolutely right, a lot of people who like against bitcoin and became a member of the bitcoin because bitcoin can be used worldwide without any pieces of exchange of currencies in which the fees for doing so is quite high. And also we should not be difficult to bring because the digital nature of the bitcoin
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:30:52 PM

The best thing I like about bitcoin is the privacy that is offers me, either in sending or receiving money or in gambling where I don't have to disclose my identity for doing the same.

It has its own disadvantages too. Like you can't backtrack the transactions. And the coins can be mixed, etc.
However, this kind of privacy is really convenient.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:33:46 PM

the easy to earning, the simple to using also the traceable transaction.
mek me feel more comfortable than using other payment processor like paypal, payza etc.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:37:13 PM

mek me feel more comfortable than using other payment processor like paypal, payza etc.

Indeed bitcoin is a place where we can do some checking against all existing transactions. It's one of the things that are not necessarily owned by all fiat currencies or that exists in the world. In addition bitcoin also does not give a very free access rights for our use in various things about the contents of the wallet that we have. So it's something everyone's reason
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:41:07 PM

What I like the most in bitcoin is that it is anonymous and can be easily earn. For example is here in bitcointalk that allows everybody to earn BTC by posting in different threads in this forum. Of course you have to wear a signature campaign for you to get paid and for your post not to end up in nothing. Bitcoin is also fast when it comes to transaction here on online because the only thing you need to do is send it to someone's bitcoin address which as a payment for something you bought and so on, in this way we can save a lot of our time and energy.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:41:45 PM

I like the most best part of Bitcoin is that it gives me financial freedom as i am able to earn online through bitcoin like in this forum i can join signature campaign and earn, giving my skill work for bitcoin and doing some trading in altcoin and getting all info about the soccer and cricket matches for my sports betting.

This way i am able to earn bitcoins which is more then enough for my expenses to meet in monthly.

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:00:33 PM

Bitcoin is the best than paypal or other payments
I like bitcoin is fast transaction and very easy to use and no need time to transaction.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:16:23 PM

Bitcoin is the best than paypal or other payments
I like bitcoin is fast transaction and very easy to use and no need time to transaction.
That's the simple reason why bitcoin is the most dominant payment processor online, although we are not that popular now but people are coming in because they have seen that they have good benefits in using bitcoin, the fact that you can also consider it as an investment, that is too attractive for business minded people also.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:41:16 PM

I can better tell you what i dont like about the bitcoin you know bnecause lots of people i can better say almost everyone who use bitcoins are holding
to much and that is not the meaning of th ebitcoin.
AlexMFV

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:05:16 PM

For me the Bitcoin was something that changed my life because instead of using my credit card to do payments and have to wait like days for the confirmation i have the bitcoin where i have  low transaction fees and fast transactions and that is a game changer.  Grin
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:14:46 PM

I like bitcoin as easily get,and also bitcoin can rise in price,all users will like bitcoin bitcoin,bitcoin means a lot to me,The income I
but it is very unfortunate if lost bitcoin as used for gambling,it is very bad,and not to happen again
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: