Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment?  (Read 37505 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:51:33 PM

Ok you think that way lol. Next time I need a loan from the community, I will tell them I am selling Pre-order bitcoins  and I will give them to you when I they are ready. When I collect all the pre-order money I am going to buy a giant amount of mining equipment, but I am not going to tell you that. When I do give you the coin, I will now have free mining equipment paid for by you. Thanks for the capital I needed to buy the equipment SUCKERS! But "shhh" I will not tell you that. Now pay you the coins I have mined from the equipment you bought for me with your pre-order money.

Anyone see that....... 

I have stated YOU WILL get you ASIC, It's just facked the way BFL goes about business. If you think they handle business in a proper manner you sir deserve a scammer tag.

Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up.... My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.
Or do you really think they are holding on to all those funds?

The truly sad part is that this has been proven correct despite the denials, distractions, and outright attacks. Many of the people that paid with BTC last year have now paid multiples of the original purchase price due to this deception and the strength of BTC vs USDs. BFL clearly had little to nothing done when they began taking what was deceptively termed "pre-orders".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrisrico

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 09:25:47 PM

Many of the people that paid with BTC last year have now paid multiples of the original purchase price due to this deception and the strength of BTC vs USDs.

And if bitcoin had gone down vs USD, we would have paid merely a fraction. This line of reasoning is not sound. Those who preordered with BTC (including myself) could have mitigated their risk by immediately going out and purchasing BTC to cover the amount at market rate.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2013, 11:06:01 PM

Many of the people that paid with BTC last year have now paid multiples of the original purchase price due to this deception and the strength of BTC vs USDs.

And if bitcoin had gone down vs USD, we would have paid merely a fraction. This line of reasoning is not sound. Those who preordered with BTC (including myself) could have mitigated their risk by immediately going out and purchasing BTC to cover the amount at market rate.

But therein lies the rub, for if the rate did decline, the purchaser would have been out on two counts. Some actually did do this, albeit indirectly, via purchasing from Pastor Tom, too, to hedge their bit, but the gods weren't so kind to them.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 01:44:54 AM

This is just a quaint distracting issue and doesn't change the fact that had BFL shipped anywhere near when they were supposed to then those people still would have done well even had BTC declined in value because they'd have been hashing before the block reward halving instead of after the halving AND after another vendor shipped. What they did was both unethical and illegal. This poor behavior was then made worse when BFL company officers repeatedly lied about the cause of these delays...always leading investors to believe that BFL could ship anytime now were it not for that darn dark cloud that seems to hover over BFL product launches.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:13:26 PM

Yes yes they were.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:00:00 PM

Here's my prediction for BitcoinINV's "proof"

http://ia802308.us.archive.org/32/items/gov.uscourts.mowd.117531/

*hugs and kisses*
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:41:21 AM

2 years later his own words prove he was instrumental in burn in mining with customer rigs, covering up the fact and hiding tapeout dates for the chips... oh the lies, fraud and theft. What a piece of work.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:46:40 AM

the total hashrate went above 30TH for the first time in history!
i wonder....  Cool

We would like to see the EMC logs at that time... quite probable they were the cause.

Bicknellski

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 09:56:42 AM

So we have the evidence.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: