Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: School Tells Girls to Dress “Modestly” to Please Nearby Moslem Asylum Seekers  (Read 2072 times)
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:53:52 PM

ROFL thanks for sharing

This is so brilliant I am all excited now  Grin Grin Grin

It is 100% authentic, here is an article in German from a major newspaper

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article143128131/Miniroecke-koennten-zu-Missverstaendnissen-fuehren.html

Germans like to be abused, they like to be buttfucked hard. In Germany the Nationalist party is like 1%, whereas in Finland or France (where people have much less reasons to vote right) it is around 30%

So Germans like to be buttfucked at least 30 times harder than other nationalities.  Grin

Danke schön!
So it's real and those are sad news. The Germans shall adapt to the foreigners, and it isn't up to the foreigners to adapt to German culture. That's just how a country loses its identity. The German remains much stronger than French identity, though. Maybe not for long.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:56:40 PM

If I was a female student at this school I would be like:

http://freethenipple.com/

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:16:30 AM

Germans like to be abused, they like to be buttfucked hard. In Germany the Nationalist party is like 1%, whereas in Finland or France (where people have much less reasons to vote right) it is around 30%

You are making the wrong comparisons here. You are comparing the German neo-Nazi party Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (NPD) to the French ani-immigration party Front national and the Finnish anti-immigration party Perussuomalaiset. The NPD is having such a low support, because it is neo-Nazi party. On the other hand, the main anti-immigration parties there, such as the Alternative für Deutschland, have as much as 10% to 15% support.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:18:11 AM

“The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to. Revealing tops or blouses, shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings,” Thalhammer added as quoted by the Local.

Misunderstandings mean rape?

I don't know whose idea it was to set up a refugee camp for the Middle East stone-age men near a girls' school. Anyway... I am expecting a big surge in rapes, murders and armed robberies. Perhaps it will be a good idea to make burqa as the new uniform for the girl students.

+1, There isn't a single shred of a chance that this ends well.   The only way they could have picked a worse location for a refugee camp is if they located it next to an armory.   

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:36:07 AM

+1, There isn't a single shred of a chance that this ends well.   The only way they could have picked a worse location for a refugee camp is if they located it next to an armory.  

Just find out whose idea this was, and I assure you that you will not be surprised. Now let's talk about the solution. Here are some of my proposals:

1. Organize a gay pride parade in front of the refugee center.
2. Set up a pig sty and a bacon processing plant in the vicinity.
3. Bring in the Westboro Baptist Church.

More suggestions are welcome.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 06:45:25 AM

Hey Wilikon, have you got a gun?  Grin
It depends on the school, if they want to continue this policy then it's okay. But I think nothing is wrong about dress modestly, and there is no reason why parents reject it.
Hey jayce, have you got a gun?  Grin
Your position is the people concentrated in the camp next door should dictate the behavior of the school and parents? Modestly as in not showing their ankles?

Hm not yet
Lol, I didn't said to tell the girls use burqa, at least they don't need to use mini skirt in school. But, if it can make their brains be smarter, it will be considered then.

Just find out whose idea this was, and I assure you that you will not be surprised. Now let's talk about the solution. Here are some of my proposals:

Your suggestions are not bad bryan, and I'm sure they will blow up the church in next Christmas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Riniojet

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:35:19 AM

The fact that people need to alter their behavior to avoid being sexually abused should be enough proof that third world immigrants don't belong in western nations.
aikunsatu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:19:59 PM

I wouldn't have thought the Arabs would have had a problem in this area. They quite a fully clothed nation,  but maybe that's just ignorant of me.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 03:19:54 PM

The fact that people need to alter their behavior to avoid being sexually abused should be enough proof that third world immigrants don't belong in western nations.

And then where the better and safer place is for the refugee? I think if we can respect each other everywhere, so there will be no problem then.

I wouldn't have thought the Arabs would have had a problem in this area. They quite a fully clothed nation,  but maybe that's just ignorant of me.

What do you think if they who usually look the girls using fully clothes in their nations before, and suddenly they see a girl using skirt walk in front of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 03:22:56 PM

If I was a female student at this school I would be like:

http://freethenipple.com/

I think the ladies have their response. lol

No Gods, No masters!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

The Germans might be fully clothed in the European sense. But in the Middle-East (especially in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait), fully clothed means this:

BTW... I am not sure whether this type of clothing is fully legal, as you have noticed that the ladies are baring their arms. According to the Islamic State theologians and scientists, this is not allowed.
Gervais

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 01:17:52 PM

Who said they have to alter their behavior? The school who suggested this based on nothing but their own prejudice and fear? It's like them sending out a letter saying please make sure to lock your car doors because there's a camp for insert minority here nearby.

BTW... I am not sure whether this type of clothing is fully legal, as you have noticed that the ladies are baring their arms. According to the Islamic State theologians and scientists, this is not allowed.

Fully illegal? According to who? There are many different schools of thought on what female Muslims should wear and I don't think it even states anything in the Quran or Hadith that women should be fully clothed from head to toe other than that they should dress modestly. Some aren't covered at all like most of the Muslims in my country. And they're not baring arms. There arms aren't bare but their hands are which is most women who wear hijabs or burkas do. They most extreme version of this is they have to be covered down to their hands and ankles and are not allowed to show anything above them like in the picture.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:08:15 AM

Don't think there's anything wrong with dressing modestly.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:17:09 PM

Immigration is being used to destroy Western civilization.

In Mexico, the age of sexual consent is 12.  In Mexican culture, it is acceptable to have sex with 12-year-olds. 

When Mexicans come to the U.S., they bring their culture.  It used to be unusual for 12-year-olds to get pregnant, but now it isn't that unusual.  Our culture now has lots of pregnant 12-year-olds, because our culture is becoming their culture. 

Slavery has been gone from our culture for 150 years, but immigrants are bringing it back.  Child sex slaves from India and the Middle East are now part of the United States.  They bring their slave culture and make it part of our culture.

We need to secure the Mexican border, and we need to restrict immigration to people who can benefit our country.  But as of now, the majority of immigrants are getting free government money as soon as they get here. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Brooker

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:49:53 PM

Don't think there's anything wrong with dressing modestly.

Is there anything wrong with dressing immodestly? I think people should be able to dress how they want whether that's covered from head to toe or their privates barely covered.

Immigration is being used to destroy Western civilization.

In Mexico, the age of sexual consent is 12.  In Mexican culture, it is acceptable to have sex with 12-year-olds. 

When Mexicans come to the U.S., they bring their culture.  It used to be unusual for 12-year-olds to get pregnant, but now it isn't that unusual.  Our culture now has lots of pregnant 12-year-olds, because our culture is becoming their culture. 

Slavery has been gone from our culture for 150 years, but immigrants are bringing it back.  Child sex slaves from India and the Middle East are now part of the United States.  They bring their slave culture and make it part of our culture.

We need to secure the Mexican border, and we need to restrict immigration to people who can benefit our country.  But as of now, the majority of immigrants are getting free government money as soon as they get here. 

Wasn't it immigration that destroyed America in the first place? Seems like your just blaming everything Americans do on immigrants. White person fucks a child? Mexican's fault! Slavery? Indians fault! I'm guessing the number of 'child sex slaves' in America is low and probably has little to do with foreigners as well, especially when Americans do it.
runpaint

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:09:25 PM

Wasn't it immigration that destroyed America in the first place?

No, America still exists.

Seems like your just blaming everything Americans do on immigrants.

No, everything immigrants do is blamed on Americans.  Whenever an immigrant commits a crime, the news pretends that he was just a normal American.  Then everyone asks what is wrong with our culture.  Well, he's not from our culture, so there's your first clue.

White person fucks a child? Mexican's fault!

Why are you obsessed with skin color?  Please keep your racism out of this conversation.

Slavery? Indians fault!

That's true, in cases of Indians owning slaves.  Since you brought up skin color, I'll point out that white people ended slavery, and other groups are trying to bring it from their parts of the world to America.

I'm guessing the number of 'child sex slaves' in America is low

That's right.  You're guessing, while I'm talking about facts.  

and probably has little to do with foreigners as well, especially when Americans do it.

When "Americans" do it, it's almost always foreigners doing it and being called Americans.

You're not only wrong, you're pathetic.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:12:01 PM

Perhaps loading them to a ship and sending back to Syria...? Over there nobody would hurt their feelings as there are no misunderstandings and great cultural differences, so no need for learning and adapting.
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:42:01 PM

A school in Bavaria, Germany, has sent a letter to parents, asking them to ensure their daughters refrain from wearing revealing clothes, because refugee accommodation has been set up next to the school’s gym.

Two hundred Syrian refugees have been living for a week near the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium’s gym, Die Welt reported.

The gym was shut down and PE lessons relocated to a primary school in the vicinity.

The head teacher also rushed to inform parents about additional security measures.

“For the refugees, access to the school gardens and buildings is strictly forbidden. The same goes for the school grounds during the day. The number of teachers on duty during breaks has been increased,” Martin Thalhammer wrote.

He went on to warn the students against wearing immodest clothes.

“The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to. Revealing tops or blouses, shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings,” Thalhammer added as quoted by the Local.
http://www.dailystormer.com/german-school-tells-girls-to-dress-modestly-to-please-nearby-moslem-asylum-seekers/

It is a really bad idea to position the refugees camp just neighbouring the school . And I think that it is really unfair for the kids but they dont have any other option.  Probably they are saying it for their own security and safety and because it is the best option . Prevention is better than cure
Brooker

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:13:18 PM

Wasn't it immigration that destroyed America in the first place?

No, America still exists.

Yes, it exists as some sort of delusional corporate-run state full of ignorant bigots who think they now get to moan at immigrants like they know what they're talking about. Lets not forget America is a nation of immigrants with its indigenous people almost annihilated to the point of genocide, by, you guessed it, white people.

Seems like your just blaming everything Americans do on immigrants.

No, everything immigrants do is blamed on Americans.  Whenever an immigrant commits a crime, the news pretends that he was just a normal American.  Then everyone asks what is wrong with our culture.  Well, he's not from our culture, so there's your first clue.

Is it? Sounds like you've got quite the victim complex here. Why does it matter what culture someone is from when they commit a crime? White person shoots up a school he's just crazy, someone who looks vaguely middle-eastern does it - OMG TERRORISM IS THEIR CULTURE THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE IMMIGRANTS1! etc

White person fucks a child? Mexican's fault!

Why are you obsessed with skin color?  Please keep your racism out of this conversation.

I'm not, but you seem to be. Why are you obsessed with nationality and Mexicans (which you seem to have quite the disdain for) and blaming everything on them?

Slavery? Indians fault!

That's true, in cases of Indians owning slaves.  Since you brought up skin color, I'll point out that white people ended slavery, and other groups are trying to bring it from their parts of the world to America.

Haha isn't that nice of white people. That's like invading someones country, setting their house on fire then putting it out and saying "at least I extinguished the flames". I suspect you have quite a white-washed view on history.

I'm guessing the number of 'child sex slaves' in America is low

That's right.  You're guessing, while I'm talking about facts.

You're really not dealing in facts at all and you certainly haven't presented any as I don't see any sources, but you'll most certainly be selective with the ones you pick and distort them to suit your cause.

You're not only wrong, you're pathetic.

That's both funny, cute and hypocritical  Tongue.
runpaint

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:55:30 PM

Lets not forget America is a nation of immigrants

No it's not.

with its indigenous people almost annihilated to the point of genocide, by, you guessed it, white people.

White people were the first Americans.  They did not immigrate to America, they created America.

Sounds like you've got quite the victim complex here.

No, but a lot of American citizens are the victims of crimes committed by immigrants.

Why does it matter what culture someone is from when they commit a crime?

Because we want to encourage cultural norms that reduce crime and suffering.

It also matters because we get to decide the government policies which allow or deny entry to wanted criminals. 

Our current government policies allow any foreign murderers and rapists to cross our southern border and receive free money taken from actual Americans, and then they can rape and kill those Americans.  Why are you in favor of that? 

Why can't you just say, "We shouldn't allow unlimited numbers of criminals across our border" ? 

Can you agree with that statement without talking about white people?

White person shoots up a school he's just crazy, someone who looks vaguely middle-eastern does it - OMG TERRORISM IS THEIR CULTURE THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE IMMIGRANTS1! etc

Actually when an American changes his name to Mohammed Mohammed, and then he murders people, the media calls him "John" or whatever his American name was.  That way they can pretend he wasn't Muslim.

But when Muslim immigrants come here, change their names, and then murder people, the media uses their new American-sounding names.  Again it's to pretend they're not Muslim, but that somehow it's white people's gun culture to blame. 

Why are you obsessed with nationality

Why do you think America should force the country of Mexico to do what we say?  Are you racist?  You think white people can run Mexico better just because they're white?

If you don't think that, then you must think American laws apply on our side of the border, and Mexican laws apply on their side of the border.

That's why Obama can't raise the taxes of people living in Mexico City.  Because they're not American citizens, and therefore Obama isn't in charge of them. 

Therefore, you're obsessed with nationality just as much as I am, since you believe that our country only gets to decide the laws within our own borders.

That's like invading someones country, setting their house on fire

Are you saying there's something wrong with invading someone's country?  You racist trash.  Invading is an important job YOU don't want to do!

Can you explain to us what "invading someone's country" means?  Let me guess:  It's invading when white people do it, but it's JUSTICE when anyone else does it.  Right?  Why do you judge everyone and everything by skin color?

You're really not dealing in facts at all

But I am.  The things I say are true.  When you disagree with facts, you are wrong.

If you want to see extensive annotated sources for everything I'm saying, read Adios America by Ann Coulter.

http://www.amazon.com/Adios-America-Ann-Coulter/dp/1621572676

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M__5Qs1oasw

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: