Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc  (Read 10424 times)
chalkboard17 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:47:11 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 01:43:11 AM by chalkboard17

EDIT 7/1/15: I removed irrelevant information from the case. I changed thread's title and removed Waldo's information since he is now willing to deal, even though at as of now absurd terms.
I stopped contacting any other person or community. I had many more people, groups, community, people he works with, justice and law enforcement to contact, spread information and seek help but I will try to solve everything here, in this thread and publicly, for now.

Thank you for your interest. This thread is being constantly updated and more information added.
Please verify the how you can help section.

What happened:
Waldohoover stole 16.64122524 btc from me.

How:
1) I pay waldohoover on the 6th may for 32 antminer s3.
2) He says pallet will be delivered to shipping company in a day and at my house in a few weeks
3) Weeks later, he changes shipment method to best suit him
4) Weeks later he cancels the deal, blames me for it and sells the products to other people
5) He charges me absurd, unlawful and made up fees, stalls me and ends up disappearing with my entire money

During all this time I was kind and offered Waldo other shipment methods, apologized, thanked and offered him a discount. On the other hand, after being paid Waldo never apologized or thanked for anything, treated me in a extremely condescending way I wasn't ever treated worst before and charges me many absurd fees. He gave up on making up stuff and stalling to finally scam me in the end.
Dealing with this person is a nightmare and an ordeal. He is an horrible person, businessman and will rob you, specially if you have no recourse such as being poor or/and live abroad.
After nearly 2 months of scam I open this thread, where most people would do so in a few days instead of two months. Before being paid he was nice and attentive.
In the first week of negotiation I informed him I could not afford to lose money because I was going to have a family in days from then.

Scammer's Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=101143
https://www.coiningsolutions.com

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994043

Amount Scammed:
16.64122524 btc
Payment Method:
Bitcoin
Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d93a6996bb59e21d1ee993859adac469404a04a644630c3c1e1bd01f5e0c9320
https://blockchain.info/tx/86d7fea725e1f087af5d3dbd317bd85ef44776a366d16184c272880e14690cdc
https://blockchain.info/tx/51db42b04c190ea66bc7470e723b094806a7a223e851223d2a0b9425ac543a24 (0.7 btc change)

PM/Chat Logs:

Waldo denies escrow, says I will have pallet at my door in a few weeks at best

Waldo before being paid

Waldo's excellent customer service treatment after being paid, holding my money for 1 month. Notice how he said he would send me my money... 3 weeks ago!

My last email to him, june 26th morning. Ignored.

Other information about him:
Removed as Waldo now is trying to make a deal, even though absurd.

How you can help:
Send me any information you may have linking to this person
Remove any good feedback or post about him
Leave him bad trust feedback here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101143
In case you want, here is a copy of what you can write:
Risked BTC: 16.64122524
Reference link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279
Type: Negative
Comments: Waldohoover stole 16.64122524 BTC from chalkboard17. Will remove this once the matter is settled. Highly advice you not to trade with him until then. More information available here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279

He is now willing to negotiate and his account is already very red as it is. I have no intention to kick who already is on the floor so I think no more is necessary, for now. To those who did it, please keep it there while this is sorted. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped with this!

With your help, you will send a message that bitcoin users do not comply with theft and scamming! Most importantly, you will prevent more people be robbed by Waldo Hoover!
I ask you to please help me, my kid and the future victims of this person. Thank you!

Additional Notes:
I was saving this money for years and when my girlfriend became pregnant I decided to fully use it for my child who was born on the 29th may. My father-in-law allowed me to use his solar panels for mining and I would use the revenue for my kid. Indirectly, Waldo who is rich, adult and lives in a rich country, stole from a poor newborn kid from a 3rd world country.
If you want to spam for your signature campaign saying I should have used escrow or blaming me for being stolen please do this somewhere else. Waldo refused to escrow and he had some reputation. I already know not to trust anyone now and I am carrying too much of a burden as it is.

My guess is he did want to send it at first, however he faced problems and instead of facing his own responsibility he decided to blame me and take my money.
He was unable to send it and cancelled it. I could blame him but I didn't. I was nice enough to offer him a 0.15 btc discount + disregard btc price drop + disregard the mining revenue lost. I was rewarded by him doing to me everything I should have done to him and didn't. This guy cannot be a businessman here and nowhere else.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:54:39 PM

I see that he does have some reputation however from the looks of it, he has not been trusted with anywhere near 16 BTC at one time. If he was refusing escrow then you should not not gone through with the deal. 

It also appears that the screenshot is most likely not the only communication with him. Do you have any additional chat/PM logs, including one where he either gives you a payment address and/or confirms receipt of the funds? If you click "quote" and then paste the text in this thread then it will be much easier to read verses posting a screenshot.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:57:38 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 01:08:05 PM by chalkboard17

I see that he does have some reputation however from the looks of it, he has not been trusted with anywhere near 16 BTC at one time. If he was refusing escrow then you should not not gone through with the deal.  

It also appears that the screenshot is most likely not the only communication with him. Do you have any additional chat/PM logs, including one where he either gives you a payment address and/or confirms receipt of the funds? If you click "quote" and then paste the text in this thread then it will be much easier to read verses posting a screenshot.
Thank you for your interest.
As I already wrote, I already know now I should never have trusted him that much. These kind of comments will only make me feel worse. I already know not to trust anyone again. I say this now to you and to whoever more is thinking of saying the same thing.

This thread is being constantly updated. I only posted one picture because I wanted to see if it was possible to use spoiler tags to make the thread cleaner, but I don't think it is possible. More screenshots are being provided.
Thank you for your input and please help me by leaving negative trust feedback for him.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:33:38 PM

send a pm to him to notify him.
Countless private messages, emails and sms have been sent and shown here. Of course I wouldn't open this thread before doing so. In fact, it took nearly 2 months of that before I opened this thread. I was more than patient.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:39:10 PM

More information provided, and more will constantly be provided. Lawsuit and authorities being contacted on their way.
I will not cease for a single minute, for the next 50 years, to recover my entire money even if I spend 10x what I recover.
Waldohoover is ignoring me and this thread and going by as if nothing happened. This itself should prove that he scammed me.
Bitcoin is not a scammer heaven and you don't get to take money out of my family's pocket in this way.
I have personally got US passport and I will fight to have my money back! The only other opportunity is seeing you handcuffed, "waldo".

I am surprised only one person helped me...  There are enough proofs that he scammed.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:01:30 PM

More information provided, and more will constantly be provided. Lawsuit and authorities being contacted on their way.
I will not cease for a single minute, for the next 50 years, to recover my entire money even if I spend 10x what I recover.
Waldohoover is ignoring me and this thread and going by as if nothing happened. This itself should prove that he scammed me.
Bitcoin is not a scammer heaven and you don't get to take money out of my family's pocket in this way.
I have personally got US passport and I will fight to have my money back! The only other opportunity is seeing you handcuffed, "waldo".

I am surprised only one person helped me...  There are enough proofs that he scammed.

Did you ever receive the equipment and then sent it back? Or was it sent back by the  shipping company? Why? Why does he say he has to verify the returned items before issuing a refund?
Why was the deal cancelled? What problems happened? Why did he blame to you?  This is the payment you made for the item, right? What exactly are the other 2 you list?
What fees exactly did he charge to you? Why? Did he refund anything at all? Is he asking you to wait even more in order to send the refund? What's his excuse? Or has he stopped any communication with you recently?

Please share the whole conversation as text. Right now there's not enough information, I think that's why this hasn't got more attention. Try to be as neutral as possible when explaining. If you blame 100% to him and post the messages out of context it's hard to believe you're telling all the truth. Give us the whole story and we will be able to help.

wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:03:12 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 09:30:37 PM by wlefever

Did you ever receive the equipment and then sent it back? Or was it sent back by the  shipping company? Why? Why does he say he has to verify the returned items before issuing a refund?
Why was the deal cancelled? What problems happened? Why did he blame to you?  This is the payment you made for the item, right? What exactly are the other 2 you list?
What fees exactly did he charge to you? Why? Did he refund anything at all? Is he asking you to wait even more in order to send the refund? What's his excuse? Or has he stopped any communication with you recently?

Please share the whole conversation as text. Right now there's not enough information, I think that's why this hasn't got more attention. Try to be as neutral as possible when explaining. If you blame 100% to him and post the messages out of context it's hard to believe you're telling all the truth. Give us the whole story and we will be able to help.
I wondered the same thing.  Seems like missing information to this which makes it hard to understand how it played out.  These are good questions.

How:
1) I pay waldohoover on the 6th may for 32 antminer s5.
I also assume you mean antminer s3?

chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:14:18 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 09:39:20 PM by chalkboard17

Did you ever receive the equipment and then sent it back? Or was it sent back by the  shipping company? Why? Why does he say he has to verify the returned items before issuing a refund?
Why was the deal cancelled? What problems happened? Why did he blame to you?  This is the payment you made for the item, right? What exactly are the other 2 you list?

Yes, I was going to do it now. I was thinking whether or not do so because it is a very long conversation and possibly would get attention away due to its size.
I will answer right now your questions though.

I never received anything. Nothing ever left the United States.
I doubt, but cannot prove, that it even left his deposit.
Waldo was not able to send me due to brazilian laws. All the time I explained him that was not my fault nor his, while he was blaming me, charging fees and saying I cancelled for nothing.
Him saying he has to verify the stuff is just another of his absurds. I never touched anything, and he just wants to make up damages done by the shipping company although they never shipped anything. It is just another way of "stealing without stealing"
The deal was cancelled by him. He started to sell the products without contacting me, to other people. I was still trying to get them shipped. Days later I decided to cancel it too. Problems happened with brazilian totalitarian government, not waldo or me (once again, I told him all the time it was not his fault, but this behavior is not mutual)
He blamed because he made up I cancelled the deal (he did), and even if I had, he was supposed to send me the entire payment because according to california law you must state your refund policy prior to purchase and he told me nothing. I was nice enough to disregard mining revenue lost + btc price drop at the time + offered 0.16 btc out of good faith. I didn't have to offer anything but I did anyway. Waldo was not satisfied and wanted more and more. He first made up he had to check the pallet (still hasn't finished, 3 weeks and half later!!), then 15% restocking fee (s3 raised in price and he is selling at a $14 markup, profiting more), then he said he will also add "shipping fees" to the whole amount, this is all an attempt to give me back a small value (say 20% for example) of what I paid. As I said he wants to "steal without stealing"
As if all of that wasn't enough, he simply decided to stop stalling (4 weeks to send me a payment of 10 seconds) and decided to ignore my emails, sms, phone calls and private messages. My last contact with him was on friday 26th june morning through email where I gave him until night to contact me. He ignored me, and went on posting normally here. I was "patient" (more like stupid) and gave him the whole weekend to reply (he once went nuts because I tried to contact him on weekend), he still ignored me. I then started this thread today, which I should have done months ago.
That link you provided me is payment. Second link is payment for invoice + another s3 and 1 killawatt. Third payment is from him sending me 0.7 btc change.
He refunded me NOTHING so far. And now I have to hear my wife rightfully be mad at me all the time.
His excuse now is that he is awaiting for shipping company to provide the amount owed (that he will bill me for even though nothing happened!)... for 3 weeks and half.

Yes, antminer s3. I am sorry. Corrected.

As I said, I was thinking whether or not share EVERYTHING because I was afraid people would see so much information and be reluctant to participate. But you are right, I will provide everything, in a very neutral way. Not a single letter edited or anything.
There, I answered all your questions made now. I hope that helped. I am sorry for english not being my main language. You see, a few months ago I was very nice. I had a better job (got demoted recently), had nothing to worry (no family), good btc networth (now btc and altcoin price crashed). I just want my money, nothing else. I tried being nice all the time with this person to receive nothing but punch after punch for this. I am tired and want justice.

wlefever and ecuamobi thank you VERY much for helping me! Please feel free to ask any questions at all. I have NOTHING to hide, the same does not go to waldo. I will gladly provide any information necessary.
I highly appreciate yours and anyone else's help! This will not go unpunished and you all will witness justice being brought to bitcoin users. Time after time we face scam after scams. This has got to stop and I will do my best to protect this technology I love so much and also my precious son's fund.
I count with your help to prevent anyone else ever being scammed by waldohoover and go through the same thing I am going. I wish this to no man, not even to him.
I just want my money back. Everything I paid, now. Not 2 years from now and 6% what I paid, if anything. He says I am "spazzing out" (and other things too!) after kindly asking my money back after WEEKS. Do you see any business talking to clients like that? I have NEVER been treated like that.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:08:33 AM

Waldo avoided this thread, posted lousy and liar excuses on another thread. The police will be contacted today and this will be brought upon a small claims court. I managed to finish USA passport process just for this.
Waldo has never refunded me a single cent after months of wait. Waldo does not want to send me a single cent. Waldo will attempt to send me a part of what he owes me if he senses justice will be brought upon him. I offered him 16.5 btc but now I want my full 16.64122524 btc. If this goes further I will be forced to ask indemnity + any expense I have with this case as well.
He will try to lie saying "I am awaiting for shipping company to refund me". Bullshit. He's loaded and does not need to wait anything or anybody. Besides, he wants to decrease the shipping amount to the total amount (along with restocking fee + disregard revenue lost on mining + btc price rise disregard). In fact he does not want to decrease anything, he plans on sending 0 btc. This stalling has been going for over a month, not just a few hours.

I need your help. He is still going around, advertising his services and attempting to rob more people on his exit scam.
Please negative his trust feedback here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101143
Please remove any good post or trust feedback you left about him.
Please send me any information you have about this person or business.

I have added more proof and will add as much as necessary. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I have absolutely nothing to ask and can provide anything you ask for, as I always have here.
This is how I talk to him: http://prntscr.com/7mweuq This is how he talks to me: http://prntscr.com/7mwivh
This is my kid, please help him have a better future: https://i.imgur.com/QB75mtA.jpg
He is born in a poor family in a poor country, but honest.

My last email to him, june 26th morning. Ignored.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:08:00 PM

Bump. Any question/input is highly appreciated. Awaiting for the sun to rise in California for legal measures to be taken.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:53:26 PM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994043.100 you say this is an e-mail you sent http://prntscr.com/7mweuq.
SO this shipment is going from the US to brazil correct?
If so multiple freight companies could be involved. I believe the response of Waldohoover is correct. I think you need to provide a complete log of all communications if you are going to make these types of allegations.
Also did he provide you with a tracking number?
If so what does the tracking number say?
Why did you not check local rules on imports before placing such a large order?
Fullbuster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:20:04 PM

that's such a pity, leaving you like this, as i never trust anyone in this platform your might have flaws in your story but you miight not either, i was reading it wholly till i see that kid, really i felt trouble on behalf of you if your is is not made up, but if you are making this whole kid,marriage,woman stuff to blame harsher Waldoover you are worse than him if vice versa i feel so sorry, i hope you make it up to yourself somehow.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:21:44 PM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994043.100 you say this is an e-mail you sent http://prntscr.com/7mweuq.
If so multiple freight companies could be involved. I believe the response of Waldohoover is correct. I think you need to provide a complete log of all communications if you are going to make these types of allegations.
Correct.
If you believe his response is correct you are his shill, misinformed or didn't understand it all, despite more and more text and pictures being thrown here.
He never provided me a tracking number because the pallet never left the US. Even him knows and says that.

As for your last question, first waldo changed shipment method much later! He changed from normal shipping sending to local port sending method. Government rejecting it has nothing to do with me OR HIM. I recognize that, why can't you or him do the same. I would have gotten the products normally if he sticked with regular shipping as was agreed first, not the port way he chose weeks after I paid
The pallet has been returned to him for a month now. A month. Not 2 days. He already sold most of the miners to other people. He is "awaiting for shipper to send him amount" so he can deduct that to me, another fee made up by him together with "restocking fee"

This deal failed because 1) Brazilian government. Not mine or Waldo's fault. I recognize that all the time 2) He picked this shipment method instead of normal like was agreed 3) Did you even read how he talks to me? It's humiliating to say the least. Are you human too or not to ignore that?
As you can see I offered him 0.16 btc discount + good feedback + btc price drop disregard at the time + patient to wait + disregard mining revenue. I didn't have to offer anything and just demand my full 16.65 btc back instead of only 16.5.
Waldo was not satisfied and also wanted btc price correction now + "shipping amount to be deducted to me" + "restocking fee"
Oh yeah, I am "lucky" to be charged those fees! His own words. Waldo be praised, such a nice person.

Keep in mind that even with those made up numbers I haven't received nothing yet and week after week he creates another excuse to simply send my money back.
I will repeat, this deal was cancelled (by him first, then by me later) a month ago. Gotta make it clear because from the way you type it seems deal was cancelled yesterday. Since then, nothing was sent back to me.

that's such a pity, leaving you like this, as i never trust anyone in this platform your might have flaws in your story but you miight not either, i was reading it wholly till i see that kid, really i felt trouble on behalf of you if your is is not made up, but if you are making this whole kid,marriage,woman stuff to blame harsher Waldoover you are worse than him if vice versa i feel so sorry, i hope you make it up to yourself somehow.
wait what? I am harsher than him? He steals my money and tells I am spazzing out, have no right to call any shots, am lucky he is still talking to me and so on and I am harsher than him for asking my money back? I wrote I mentioned my family to him before anything and even after that he treats me like crap which he shouldnt with famiily or not

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:29:00 PM

Forgot to mention, first month he stalled and took a long to get things "shipped". He took an entire month to do that. Here's me nearly a month later asking him about the situation:

once again take notice how I talk to him and how I mentioned my family to him, not only here to be "harsher than him".
Second month he stalls to refund

But I am being harsher and unpatient, surely. I should have waited a few years more. I only waited 1 month (2 months if count the delayed shipment too) to open this thread where most people would do so 2-3 days later.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:38:36 PM

Why not use a escrow with such a huge amount like 16 bitcoin
So,you are a brave man right?
No need to be,not here and not now
I'm really so sorry for this big lost.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Fullbuster

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:03:13 PM

Correct.
If you believe his response is correct you are his shill, misinformed or didn't understand it all, despite more and more text and pictures being thrown here.
He never provided me a tracking number because the pallet never left the US. Even him knows and says that.

As for your last question, first waldo changed shipment method much later! He changed from normal shipping sending to local port sending method. Government rejecting it has nothing to do with me OR HIM. I recognize that, why can't you or him do the same. I would have gotten the products normally if he sticked with regular shipping as was agreed first, not the port way he chose weeks after I paid
The pallet has been returned to him for a month now. A month. Not 2 days. He already sold most of the miners to other people. He is "awaiting for shipper to send him amount" so he can deduct that to me, another fee made up by him together with "restocking fee"

This deal failed because 1) Brazilian government. Not mine or Waldo's fault. I recognize that all the time 2) He picked this shipment method instead of normal like was agreed 3) Did you even read how he talks to me? It's humiliating to say the least. Are you human too or not to ignore that?
As you can see I offered him 0.16 btc discount + good feedback + btc price drop disregard at the time + patient to wait + disregard mining revenue. I didn't have to offer anything and just demand my full 16.65 btc back instead of only 16.5.
Waldo was not satisfied and also wanted btc price correction now + "shipping amount to be deducted to me" + "restocking fee"
Oh yeah, I am "lucky" to be charged those fees! His own words. Waldo be praised, such a nice person.

Keep in mind that even with those made up numbers I haven't received nothing yet and week after week he creates another excuse to simply send my money back.
I will repeat, this deal was cancelled (by him first, then by me later) a month ago. Gotta make it clear because from the way you type it seems deal was cancelled yesterday. Since then, nothing was sent back to me.

wait what? I am harsher than him? He steals my money and tells I am spazzing out, have no right to call any shots, am lucky he is still talking to me and so on and I am harsher than him for asking my money back? I wrote I mentioned my family to him before anything and even after that he treats me like crap which he shouldnt with famiily or not

I think you got me wrong, IF YOUR STORY IS A MADE-UP YOU ARE HARSHER THAN THAT SCAMMER! if man if... i dont easily believe people in this platform, you might got scammed and i feel sorry for you but first get me true please
Fullbuster

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:06:21 PM

I might as well join into this pity party for Jose. I haven't read through his false claims but skimmed a couple of things:

You're claiming I never shipped them? That's funny because while your pallet was sitting at the Port of Long Beach, CA on the way to Brazil - and the shippers contacted you directly for your import #s and licenses, YOU were the one who could not provide them to the shippers, which lead to you cancelling the shipment. But that's my fault, somehow, right?  Roll Eyes

Someone said, "he's never held 16BTC before" - I've held over XXXXBTC of customers money (and my own) over the last 3 years as being a reseller, GBO and colocation - you people honestly feel I would risk my reputation over this small order? He may feel a few thousand dollars is a ton of money (which it can be to some) but when I'm placing wholesale orders from Bitmain for pallets on pallets to resell this stuff is peanuts. What's a bit frustrating is I've been in the community for years and years and this 'customer' is brand new buying gear for the first time and everyone literally takes his side.

Here's the TLDR version of the whole situation:

- customer wants to purchase s3s and have them shipped to brazil
- customer requests false invoice to avoid him paying taxes and input fees
- takes us (me) a few weeks to find a new shipper as the original one gave a bogus quote
- i include free switches, free replacement s3 fans with shipment along with his custom invoice
- pallet is shipped and at the port of long beach, ca
- shippers contact him directly to obtain his import #s and licenses (or whatever is required for Brazil import)
- customer is unable to provide the required paperwork and/or import license required for him receiving this pallet
- I ask what he would like to do, continue to wait or return the shipment
- customer says: return
- i tell shippers return
- pallet is returned to me about a week later
- i ask shipping company for a refund of the difference for the shipping (they already charged my CC in full prior to pickup)
- i explain to customer (your refund will be in full minus the cancelled charges for shipping and handling fees) once I get the refund from the shipping company
- i ask the shippers everyday where is my refund to which they give me the runaround - (this is literally about a 2 week ordeal of me going back and forth with the shipping company)
- they literally get back to me today stating what the charges are going to be but in an "around XXX amount")

Now, Jose has been updated and informed every. single. step of the way through this whole thing. This whole accusation is far from fair (and very childish)- especially when he knows I was literally waiting for the refund/charges from shippers to clear so I can refund him. It was that black and white but maybe the stress of being a new father has him stressed out on all levels. He's threatened me, then replied back after saying sorry he's just stressed and scared. Well, Jose, this whole thing definitely shows what kind of person you are.

This morning I sent this to chalkboard:

Shippers to me:

Booking
7:54 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hello Waldo,
Total fee is Around $1000

Thank you,
1stClassShipping

PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are Mon. through Fri. from 8 AM CST to 5 PM CST.  All emails will be responded to in the order that they are received.  Any emails received after hours will be responded to on the next business day.  We encourage your patience throughout the shipment process so we can assist you to the best of our ability.

They will be refunding my CC today which will around $200 if they are charging $1000 in fees.

Once I see the exact dollar amount, I'll know the exact amount to refund. This should be today.

As far as the refund to you, I need this to be agreed on:

The terms:

- Agree to the refund amount stated (Full refund minus the cancelled shipping charges + handling fees)

- Remove all of your false accusations, negative comments and trust and posts.

- Leave a trust rating saying that we both came to an agreement and that you did receive your refund

Can you agree to the above so we can finish this?

so chalk will be refunded or ?
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:30:42 PM

I think you got me wrong, IF YOUR STORY IS A MADE-UP YOU ARE HARSHER THAN THAT SCAMMER! if man if... i dont easily believe people in this platform, you might got scammed and i feel sorry for you but first get me true please
You are correct. I had noticed that and was going to edit my post however I got busy. I apologize for the mistake. Rest assured I haven't lied on a single point here and I fully understand your concern, as I also do not trust anyone anywhere again after this.
Thank you very much for your time and interest on this case.

Why not use a escrow with such a huge amount like 16 bitcoin
So,you are a brave man right?
No need to be,not here and not now
I'm really so sorry for this big lost.

I am literally speechless on your post. Please take 25 seconds to read and think a little bit about it
1) I write many times here I now know not to trust anyone anywhere and I will always protect myself through every means possible.
2) I already acknowledge that and do not need further punishment about this
3) I am going through a huge burden as it is already
4) You are blaming the victim. Not only that but you go to the lengths of insulting me saying "I think I am a brave guy" and so on. Might as well blame poles for nazi extermination planes. Insult and taunt them some more while you are at it, too.
5)
If you want to spam for your signature campaign saying I should have used escrow or blaming me for being stolen please do this somewhere else. Waldo refused to escrow and he had some reputation. I already know not to trust anyone now and I am carrying too much of a burden as it is.

I am sorry if I am being harsh with you, Mark. I really am. Perhaps luckly you have never been through such thing, but let me tell you that victims usually feel very bad and blame themselves. By doing so, they do not report the perpetrator, allowing him to harm more people. Your behavior motivates people not to report abuse acts, because they would be to blame in a way or another. A rape victim would be blamed, for example, for dressing "slutty".
He who reports acts of abuse is brave, indeed, as you mentioned. But for the opposite reason.

What I see here is something appalling. A lot of scams happen and victim blaming numbers only grow. The more this happens, the more bitcoin is prejudiced and badly seen in the eyes of the masses.
May one day you don't go through the same.
Thank you very much for your interest on this case.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

I might as well join into this pity party for Jose. I haven't read through his false claims but skimmed a couple of things:
Not a single letter I wrote is false. I have proof for everything I write and say. I dismiss anyone's pity, yours specially.

You're claiming I never shipped them? That's funny because while your pallet was sitting at the Port of Long Beach, CA on the way to Brazil - and the shippers contacted you directly for your import #s and licenses, YOU were the one who could not provide them to the shippers, which lead to you cancelling the shipment. But that's my fault, somehow, right?  Roll Eyes
You say I write false claims, but you are the one doing so, first words you write here. First, I wrote it never left the US:
He never provided me a tracking number because the pallet never left the US.
You know that and acknowledges it on your own post.
I also wrote I believe there is a possibility it never even left your facility, but I could not prove that:
I doubt, but cannot prove, that it even left his deposit.
I apologize, to the people who read this, not to you, for saying assumptions and things I cannot prove. I will not commit the same mistake again. Though, I reassure I left it clear that I wasn't sure and it was not an affirmation.

Someone said, "he's never held 16BTC before" - I've held over XXXXBTC of customers money (and my own) over the last 3 years as being a reseller, GBO and colocation - you people honestly feel I would risk my reputation over this small order? He may feel a few thousand dollars is a ton of money (which it can be to some) but when I'm placing wholesale orders from Bitmain for pallets on pallets to resell this stuff is peanuts. What's a bit frustrating is I've been in the community for years and years and this 'customer' is brand new buying gear for the first time and everyone literally takes his side.
1) That person, I and anyone else cannot find that you actually deal with claimed 1000s of bitcoin. Perhaps by skinning deeply into your history and posts this could be found, but not easily. His possible mistake is understandable.
2) It doesn't matter if you deal with 1 btc or allegedly thousands of bitcoin. You have proved not to be competent to deal with 16, let alone thousands.
3) You have several unsatisfied customers. Here, I gather some in a very short time of research:
http://prntscr.com/7n77ck
http://prntscr.com/7n7857
http://prntscr.com/7n78qq
http://prntscr.com/7n7fzk
http://prntscr.com/7n7gl6
http://prntscr.com/7n7gtx
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=374352.0
http://prntscr.com/7n7hnu
You have a long history of being unreliable and changing terms to best suit you.

Those were gathered in the last hour since my last post here and now, also counting all the time I took to write other things and do other things in real life.
It doesn't matter whether a member or person is brand new or legendary. Everyone deserves the same amount of respect and justice.

You are right. This is a lot of money to me. It's a fortune to many other people and nothing to a few other people. To each his own. Perhaps there would be a tiny shred of hope that you understand if you go through the same thing, but translating to your "size": 1 million dollar instead of $4k. Let me know how you would feel then.
And, once again, does not matter if it is $1m or $1k client. They both deserve justice and respect.

You would feel surprised many people recognizing the situation and being presented with proof, evidences and facts still ignored me, acknowledged everything but refused to take a few seconds to help me or even blamed me for it, so no, "everybody is not literally taking my side". Far from it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:30:06 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 06:46:45 PM by chalkboard17

sounds like you made an irresponsible decision to begin with OP. your about to be a dad and you use the last of your money gambling on bitcoin miners. the person just said that they will refund you. take your money stop gambling and go be a father
I think this is the third post like that. And Waldo claims "everyone is literally taking my side". Look at what I have to put up with.
I am not gambling! Where did you come up with that? My father-in-law has some solar energy and I would mine. Please tell me where in the world do you see that as "gambling". Do you think posts like this are useful? Do you think this is the first one I have to put up with? What is the problem with you people bashing on victims? It happens in real life but it's much more latent over here. What is worst is that scams happen much more frequently here, so you guys should be worried on remedying the situation by bashing perpetrators and not the victims.

For the last time, I already know not to trust anyone so please kindly stop repeating this. It's sad there is a huge dis-motivational abuse report in this community, much more so than anywhere I have ever seen.
Luckly I am not weak minded, but you people keep pulling stuff like this for signature campaign caring nothing about victims and people will give up on continuing with their reports, until it happens to you, too.
Give some thought before communicating. You are on the internet but you are still communicating to people and adults. Have some thought and count to ten before saying "stop gambling and go be a dad". Nobody has to deal with this shit after being stalled for 40 days on something that should take a few seconds and if does indeed happen will happen in an unfair scale.
Unreal seriously.

I have been trying to "simply taking my money back" for weeks now. That's the main point of this thread.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███