Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc  (Read 10424 times)
chalkboard17 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:30:18 PM

Here's the TLDR version of the whole situation:

- customer wants to purchase s3s and have them shipped to brazil
- customer requests false invoice to avoid him paying taxes and input fees
I wasn't bringing that up, but since you did - if I wanted to accept false invoice, you were willing to do it

- takes us (me) a few weeks to find a new shipper as the original one gave a bogus quote
You acknowledge this took weeks, making me wait and lose mining revenue while difficulty changes

- i include free switches, free replacement s3 fans with shipment along with his custom invoice
- pallet is shipped and at the port of long beach, ca
No, it really hasn't "shipped". It never left your country, even your state. Not even your neighborhood! You are 9 miles away from the port. Please stop trying to make it seem it has been sent to me and I rejected or was unable to get it.

- shippers contact him directly to obtain his import #s and licenses (or whatever is required for Brazil import)
- customer is unable to provide the required paperwork and/or import license required for him receiving this pallet
1) This wouldn't be required if we did it through conventional method firstly agreed before payment
2) YOU changed this
3) Even if I had license it is not permitted to import used electronic through port
4) I sent you countless emails and private messages requesting this would be cancelled before sending to company, because I thought it would not work. You replied many things from "it will not be a big of problem dont worry" to "it has already been shipped" even though it wasn't actually shipped weeks later.

- I ask what he would like to do, continue to wait or return the shipment
After putting units for sale again on your website and forum, while I was still suggesting other methods and looking to get this deal finished: http://prntscr.com/7n83yr

- customer says: return
- i tell shippers return
- pallet is returned to me about a week later
- i ask shipping company for a refund of the difference for the shipping (they already charged my CC in full prior to pickup)
- i explain to customer (your refund will be in full minus the cancelled charges for shipping and handling fees) once I get the refund from the shipping company
Now, this is the most interesting part:
1) Will you calculate it in USD or Bitcoin? When bitcoin price dropped I disregard price drop. Will you disregard price up and refund me in BTC, like we dealt with? After all, BTC is the currency we dealt, not USD, Iraq dinar, Brazilian real or anything else. Considering how you are I think I already know the answer.
2) 15% restocking fee is absurd. You are selling each miner at 18.66% more markup than you sold me. And they are being sold. You are profiting more, and got to keep the boxes and everything to send to other clients. You are winning, I am losing as I already said many times
3) Shipping amount. To be deducted. Only to me. $1000 for 9 miles trip. This is laughable if not tragic, I am sorry. I am not even commenting on this.
So let me try to get the gist of it: 16.64122524 btc sent. I lose mining revenue. You lose nothing and sell products at a markup due to s3 rising in price during this time.
((3900*0.85)-1000)/261.99 = 8.836215. 53% what I paid. Are you seriously prompting this to me? I want you to answer this question here in public because I am sure everyone will understand this is a lunatic proposal and naturally only you do not see it.

- i ask the shippers everyday where is my refund to which they give me the runaround - (this is literally about a 2 week ordeal of me going back and forth with the shipping company)
This is between you and them. Give me back my money and deal with them. I have nothing to do with that.

- they literally get back to me today stating what the charges are going to be but in an "around XXX amount")

Now, Jose has been updated and informed every. single. step of the way through this whole thing. This whole accusation is far from fair (and very childish)- especially when he knows I was literally waiting for the refund/charges from shippers to clear so I can refund him. It was that black and white but maybe the stress of being a new father has him stressed out on all levels. He's threatened me, then replied back after saying sorry he's just stressed and scared. Well, Jose, this whole thing definitely shows what kind of person you are.
It's unfair because not everything is being provided because 1) That would take too much time 2) It would make the thread nearly unreadable and refrain users from participating. Or else it would be more fair. More fair because people will see what I had to put up with dealing with you, not unfair in the way you think. I am creating a website where everything will be available. I can post anything requested here by you or anyone, and if everyone wants I can put everything here. I don't hide anything. I am not stressed nor am I childish. Stop insulting me, again. It is you who are irresponsible, incompetent and rude, but I will not go the same way you do and will stop here. I threatened you on civil law and justice, not anything you are trying to make it seem such as violence.

This morning I sent this to chalkboard:

Shippers to me:

Booking
7:54 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hello Waldo,
Total fee is Around $1000

Thank you,
1stClassShipping

PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are Mon. through Fri. from 8 AM CST to 5 PM CST.  All emails will be responded to in the order that they are received.  Any emails received after hours will be responded to on the next business day.  We encourage your patience throughout the shipment process so we can assist you to the best of our ability.

They will be refunding my CC today which will around $200 if they are charging $1000 in fees.

Once I see the exact dollar amount, I'll know the exact amount to refund. This should be today.

As far as the refund to you, I need this to be agreed on:

The terms:

- Agree to the refund amount stated (Full refund minus the cancelled shipping charges + handling fees)

- Remove all of your false accusations, negative comments and trust and posts.

- Leave a trust rating saying that we both came to an agreement and that you did receive your refund

Can you agree to the above so we can finish this?

I have no false accusation done against you nor any man. This 8 btc agreement is absurd and "shows what kind of person you are".
I offered you 16.5 btc + btc price drop disregard + mining revenue lost disregard + 0.16 discount. I didn't have to offer nothing, but I did anyway. You lost that chance and I want my 16.64122524 btc now. "Consider yourself lucky I am only charging you that, and not an appropriate amount". http://prntscr.com/7n8juj
I will not stop until I have my money back. You had weeks and a very complacent and cathering customer to take care of this problem. This is now over and the longer you take, the further this whole situation reaches. I will be relentless and not complacent like usual scam victims are.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:34:57 PM

I wouldn't trust Mellgibs if I were you OP. It sure looks like Waldo's account. He hasn't written anything for months and suddenly woke up today to give you a piece of advice.

chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

This is the email I got from Waldo: http://prntscr.com/7n8tsr This is his quote:

Shippers to me:

Booking
7:54 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Hello Waldo,
Total fee is Around $1000

Thank you,
1stClassShipping

PLEASE NOTE: Our hours of operation are Mon. through Fri. from 8 AM CST to 5 PM CST.  All emails will be responded to in the order that they are received.  Any emails received after hours will be responded to on the next business day.  We encourage your patience throughout the shipment process so we can assist you to the best of our ability.
Notice anything? Look at 1stClassShipping and ClassShipping. The email was sent first. Could it be a forged text that was later corrected when posting here and could not be corrected on email? Why would copy paste messages be different?

Waldo, I am not doing any private communication with you any longer. It is at your best interest to make everything public, if you wanna play honest.
Amount due: 16.64122524 btc
BTC address for btc to be sent: 139roMCo5qrHjXGb7wUQoNcTMw3j3HrwgV
Let us stop wasting time on this, do the right thing and refund me. You will also benefit from the free propaganda of having a case rightfully solved.
This is "peanuts for you", after all.

so chalk will be refunded or ?

Of course he will be. Again, we (I) was waiting the refund from the shipping company so I could then refund chalkboard. Still waiting for him to agree on the refund as I posted the email.
Only because I released the case publicly. You went from ignoring back to stalling/making up absurd values

After my last posts there should be no doubt who is being greedy and dishonest. People, I ask you to be the judge and help who you believe is right. I provided enough evidence and facts.
Thank you very much for your attention, opinion and interest! Bitcoin will prevail and should be treated with more justice than fiat!

I wouldn't trust Mellgibs if I were you OP. It sure looks like Waldo's account. He hasn't written anything for months and suddenly woke up today to give you a piece of advice.
Thank you for your input and opinion.
I don't know if he is, he may be, but I certainly expect fake/shill accounts.
This is the only account I will ever login and I even allow admins to release information if I log on other account.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:11:28 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 09:23:03 PM by kebabman

So just to be clear for everyone reading, you are rejecting your refund, right?

You paid me $3800 in BTC.

You are now requesting $4376.32 back in BTC?

You purchased miners listed in $USD and paid in Bitcoin. Your refund will be in $USD paid in bitcoin.

Jose, I do not control the market of bitcoin. And you know that if bitcoin was $190 you would be requesting $3800 be refunded in BTC (20BTC) instead of your 16.64BTC. The more I'm thinking about it, this looks like a money grab by you. If this money is truly for your daughter the BTC amount shouldn't even matter as you would immediately exchange for fiat at the current rate to provide for her, no? So why do you feel entitled to $4,300?

And you are also saying I should pay the cancelled shippers fee because you were unable to provide the necessary paperwork to receive your order?

This is becoming silly. Do you prefer the drama and attention more than resolving this?

Your $2800 is ready (I'm just going to eat the fees from shippers). Whether it's today, tomorrow or in a week you will be getting $2800 in BTC.

I'm done going back and forth as everything is here for everyone to see (like that matters). Your refund is ready.

Also, don't listen or trust any other username other than mine because that's what I'm doing regarding yours.

Wait if you're "eating the shippers fee" why is he only getting back $2800 of his $3800? Is that your $1000 "restocking" fee? Strange how it matches exactly the supposed $1000 fee from "1stClassShipping", or is it "ClassShipping"? Why don't you post the email with headers and/or a website/phone contact information from this shipper so we can verify you're not just making up this ludicrously high fee ($1000 fee from a $1200 shipping payment for a shipment that never left the US? Good one Cheesy)

Also, we all know you just held the BTC and didn't transfer it to USD, so you are for sure making a (BTC) profit from this pitiful refund offer, so stop trying to act all high and mighty about that, if B TC was worth $190 you know full well you'd be paying him back 16.6BTC not 20+. From my experiences with you you're the king of making up terms that suit you, "oh no im sorry the system is set up so you can only get coupons for CoiningSolutions" meanwhile he pockets the BTC from Bitmain....give people coupons then say "oops wrong coupon now you owe me money!", when the customer says no I'll cancel it's the whole same BS story about it being "shipped already" blah blah blah.  Roll Eyes

You're basically just not a very nice guy, "Waldo", and from what I can see it's standard practice for you to screw every last cent from your customers in bogus fees/shipping/insertlameexcusehere that you can....which leads me to believe that CoiningSolutions isn't doing very well, so here's some business advice, that isn't going to change any time soon while you keep treating peope like crap so maybe trying being less of a jerk to your customers!

Good luck Chalkboard, I hope he gives your BTC back, but from having the misfortune of dealing with him in the past I can tell you he's the sort of business owner that is always right so I doubt he'll back down and give you more than your 53% refund, the way he sees it you're just a stupid pain-in-the-ass customer, he;s the restuarant owner that screams at customers for not liking bad food, I doubt that will ever change it's just the way the guy is.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:20:59 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 09:47:55 PM by chalkboard17

So just to be clear for everyone reading, you are rejecting your refund, right?
You are rejecting to refund the actual value. You are making up values based on absurd and apparently forged document.

You are now requesting $4376.32 back in BTC?

You purchased miners listed in $USD and paid in Bitcoin. Your refund will be in $USD paid in bitcoin.

Jose, I do not control the market of bitcoin. And you know that if bitcoin was $190 you would be requesting $3800 be refunded in BTC (20BTC) instead of your 16.64BTC. The more I'm thinking about it, this looks like a money grab by you. If this money is truly for your daughter the BTC amount shouldn't even matter as you would immediately exchange for fiat at the current rate to provide for her, no? So why do you feel entitled to $4,300?
Son. I am not like you.
http://prntscr.com/7n9mtl email date
http://prntscr.com/7n9r22
I never said I would immediately exchange it for fiat nor that we were desperate for it, although we indeed are in need so to say. I will receive fair value instead of quick and unfair value.

And you are also saying I should pay the cancelled shippers fee because you were unable to provide the necessary paperwork to receive your order?
Because you changed shipment method from normal to naval port weeks after payment. Because you sent it anyway and told me it was already shipped when it truly wasn't yet.

This is becoming silly. Do you prefer the drama and attention more than resolving this?
Your $1000 9 miles trip is the only silly thing.

Your $2800 is ready (I'm just going to eat the fees from shippers). Whether it's today, tomorrow or in a week you will be getting $2800 in BTC.
I'm done going back and forth as everything is here for everyone to see (like that matters). Your refund is ready.
After weeks expecting for something in silence my "refund" is offered 1 day after I expose everything.

The more you write, the more everyone else seems you, not me, are the money grabber. Do you seriously believe that even if I accept this money people will forget that? Do you think I will be able to convince all of them to remove negative feedback after such "deal"? I will most likely manage to convince most of them but at least one will refuse after such ending.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:52:37 PM

Not gonna comment on the contents of this thread because i didnt read every word, only skimmed most of it.

Just wanted to chime in about my experience dealing with waldohoover.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=230391.0

The main thing to look at is the last couple pages. To sum it up, I noticed some discrepancies and he fixed them and gave a little extra while at it. Yes this is dealing in pocket change, but i have had a positive experience with him. As far as how the main deal went, i read everything and knew what i was in for. Unfortunately the market and difficulty led to (probably) a permanent stop to mining, but hey thats bitcoin.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:56:51 PM

This is a complex matter difficult to fully understand. So to make it short and to confirm whether I'm understanding this correctly:
  • chalkboard17 made an order from waldohoover and paid BTC16.6 for it
  • chalkboard17 didn't know there were import laws in Brazil (despite being Brazilian) and waldohoover forgot to mention this requirement from the buyer (despite his experience in exporting to several countries).
  • Because of this the shipping had to be cancelled. In my opinion both were responsible for this, but this is arguable.
  • Money was lost because of this, especially a huge fee charged by the shipping company for cancellation.
  • waldohoover failed to give a full cancellation/refund policy (correct me if I'm wrong here) so both parties are trying to invent one now that better suits their own interests. The main aspects to decide are who pays the fees and whether the refund should be made in BTC directly or in USD value.

If this is true then what I think should be made to reach an agreement is:
  • Either party must show irrefutable proof that the other person was the only responsible for the cancellation. I doubt any will achieve that but if someone does then the other party must be responsible for it. If no one can prove this then probably the lost should be shared equally.
  • waldohoover must prove what exactly was lost. He can't just say "they charged me $1,000" and expect everyone to believe that. Do show full emails, CC charges and other documents.
  • Regarding how the refund should be given it doesn't make sense to return the USD value instead of the same number of BTC unless those BTC were sold to pay the shipping company. Were they waldohoover? The part that was not spent by waldohoover for this deal should be returned in BTC. What's your justification to keep those earnings for yourself waldohoover?

If chalkboard17 and waldohoover don't try to negotiate and keep blaming 100% to the other party it will be impossible to reach an agreement. Definitely there was no "16.64122524 BTC scam" here (at least not for that value) so even the title is misleading, but there's definitely an abuse. The terms proposed by waldohoover for the "refund" are completely absurd.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 10:52:25 PM

- im not sure how this is the senders fault. (example: If I ordered from NewEgg and when it's in route I find out I can't accept it for whatever reason and have to return it- Why would NewEgg have to pay anything because of this? I would be completely at fault.)
One of the reasons is that there was no refund policy, you should have mentioned one. The buyer should have known it and he didn't. It's hard to imagine it could have cost him $1,000 (plus converting to USD and back to BTC!?) so in my opinion you can't charge that to him alone.

- correct, a ridiculous amount
Which you have to prove and you haven't. You can't charge that amount without proof.

I am not trying to 100% anything as far as right and wrong. I'm trying to come to a resolution.
It doesn't look that way at all when you try to impose your conditions and ask OP to accept them without any change or to reject the refund completely. But I'm glad to read you're now open to come to a resolution. I hope you reach an amicable agreement.

In my opinion both of you must lose this time and learn from your own mistakes. No one can ask the other to be responsible for everything.

hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:24:17 PM

Waldo I want my money back too!

You are claiming to run a business, the onus is on you to show you refunded me, but you haven't and cant because you never paid me.

dman99

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:00:00 AM

A while back I went in on a KNC Titan group by done by Waldo.  It's been a while since this group buy and I don't know what he's done since then.

But in my experiences, Waldo is trustworthy.  He kept us fairly updated on the status of the Titans, even with all the delays.  When he finally received them he got them set up and starting mining.  The weekly payments were always on time.  He told us the Titans were mining on cex.io.  When I received my payments I did some basic blockchain crawling and saw that the coins were indeed from cex.io and were only 1 hop away from being minted.  It was obvious that he was actually mining and not just another ponzi scheme scammer.

The Titan deal ended up being a terrible deal, but at no fault of Waldo's (in fact, he did all he could to help us recover as much BTC as possible).  He kept the miners running as well as he could, and even managed to sell the Titans for some decent money.  He said we would receive our fair share of the money from the sale of the Titans.  I did the math to figure out what my fair share would have been, and about a day later Waldo sent me nearly that exact amount.  His payout matched my independent math, so I knew he was being fair.

A bit later I was in a Teamspeak server and someone was posting pictures of their old Titan mining setup.  It wasn't until after looking at the pictures I noticed the user's name was WHDHJ.  After that I realized it was actually Waldo.  It was kind of amazing that he coincidentally proved again that had actually mined and did what he said he would with everyone's money.

So I have no doubts about Waldo's legitimacy in the past.  He had done several successful group buys before mine.  He did my group buy as expected.  For these reasons, I won't be removing my positive reputation.  My experiences with him have all been positive.

From a few minutes skimming this thread, it seems like chalkboard17 simply got himself in over his head.  He wasn't able to provide proper documentation to receive the shipment, and now is expecting the seller to pay him back more than he originally paid.  Waldo made it clear to us that his bookkeeping was done in USD, and that's how you would be refunded.  Expecting different is just silly.

I also have concerns about this because chalkboard17 seems to be relying on emotions rather than objective and logical reasoning.  I don't care if you have a baby and a wife.  Posting a picture of a baby isn't going to alter my opinion.  I base my opinion on verifiable facts, and chalkboard17 just seems to have trouble providing consistent facts.

Regardless, I hope this situation can get worked out and both sides can be satisfied with the outcome.  Waldo is being communicative, so I see no reason to get out the pitchforks.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:48:09 AM

First of all I would like to thank the Bitcoin community for taking the time to participate in this discussion. I am happily surprised.

Another lie. I paid $3900 due to another s3 + killawatt added. I would like you that are reading this thread to kindly pay attention on how many times waldo claimed I give false/exaggerated claims and how many times he actually proved that and how many times I proved he lied in this thread alone. Once I prove him wrong with hard evidence and pictures, he ignores it and acts as if nothing has ever been said or done.

As kebabman has already said, Waldo claims he will "eat the shipping fees" and charge me $1100. He first mentioned a 15% restocking fee: http://prntscr.com/7ndc86 however 15% of $3900 is $585. As EcuaMobi already stated it is unethical and unlawful to charge restocking fee without prior notice of purchase of such fee should such event happen: http://consumerwiki.dca.ca.gov/wiki/index.php/Refund_Policies
Waldo is ignoring (typical) and trying to bury evidence that he very likely forged communication with shipping company as I already pointed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279.msg11757357#msg11757357 and kebabman again reminded on his post. This alone burns Waldo completely. I suspect he will provide a photoshop image or contact shipping company for help.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:59:57 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 03:10:26 AM by chalkboard17

This is a complex matter difficult to fully understand. So to make it short and to confirm whether I'm understanding this correctly:
    • chalkboard17 made an order from waldohoover and paid BTC16.6 for it
    • chalkboard17 didn't know there were import laws in Brazil (despite being Brazilian) and waldohoover forgot to mention this requirement from the buyer (despite his experience in exporting to several countries).
    • Because of this the shipping had to be cancelled. In my opinion both were responsible for this, but this is arguable.
    • Money was lost because of this, especially a huge fee charged by the shipping company for cancellation.
    • waldohoover failed to give a full cancellation/refund policy (correct me if I'm wrong here) so both parties are trying to invent one now that better suits their own interests. The main aspects to decide are who pays the fees and whether the refund should be made in BTC directly or in USD value.

1) Correct, and Waldo denied escrow: http://prntscr.com/7nd76m http://prntscr.com/7nd9jy http://prntscr.com/7nd9oe http://prntscr.com/7nd9vu
    2) We had a deal on normal, conventional shipping method where it is delivered to my house. I have experience with that and never imported through any other way. Weeks after payment waldo changed shipping method and assured me it should go smoothly. I expressed doubt and insecurity from the start about this.
    http://prntscr.com/7ndjvg http://prntscr.com/7ndlji http://prntscr.com/7ndma6
    Used electronic cannot be imported into Brazil: http://prntscr.com/7ndmmo http://web.ita.doc.gov/ITI/itiHome.nsf/9b2cb14bda00318585256cc40068ca69/b9a18209e78c98c385256d03008312cd?OpenDocument
    3) I told him countless times brazilian government is the main to blame, not him nor me. He blames me. http://prntscr.com/7ndn5a
    4) Without proof. Wasting time discussing this $1000 fee clearly for a 9 miles trip that never left neighborhood, state and country made up and even forged is simply ridiculous and I wouldn't expect this from anyone else. I am shocked he is trying to pull such thing.
    5) I want my money. Period. Not a single cent more as compensation or anything. I was willing to work and help Waldo but the last straw was a very rude email sent by him, after all the stalling, ignoring etc. http://prntscr.com/7mwivh

If this is true then what I think should be made to reach an agreement is:
    • Either party must show irrefutable proof that the other person was the only responsible for the cancellation. I doubt any will achieve that but if someone does then the other party must be responsible for it. If no one can prove this then probably the lost should be shared equally.
    Waldo was already selling the s3 while I was still looking for other options. http://prntscr.com/7ndrw3 3 days before I asked it to be returned. Look at date.

• waldohoover must prove what exactly was lost. He can't just say "they charged me $1,000" and expect everyone to believe that. Do show full emails, CC charges and other documents.
    • Regarding how the refund should be given it doesn't make sense to return the USD value instead of the same number of BTC unless those BTC were sold to pay the shipping company. Were they waldohoover? The part that was not spent by waldohoover for this deal should be returned in BTC. What's your justification to keep those earnings for yourself waldohoover?

If chalkboard17 and waldohoover don't try to negotiate and keep blaming 100% to the other party it will be impossible to reach an agreement. Definitely there was no "16.64122524 BTC scam" here (at least not for that value) so even the title is misleading, but there's definitely an abuse. The terms proposed by waldohoover for the "refund" are completely absurd.
    As I proved before I offered btc price drop compensation (when btc price dropped below 6th may price, that would equate to roughly $200), mining revenue disregard, 0.16 btc discount, good feedback, apologies. Waldo replied with made up fees and absurd prices. He is the one who wants more and more, and not finish this deal.[/list]

▄▄  ▄▄                
                ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
            ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                      ███       ▀▀        
                              ███         
                   ███           ▀▀       
                         ███              
        ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
          ▀▀      ██  ███                 
                 ██  ██  ███              
           ██                    ██       
               ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                    ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
    Facebook
    Instagram
      Telegram
    LinkedIn
    Medium
    chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 03:09:58 AM

Waldo is also ignoring claims from other people that have had problems with him and manifested here.

From a few minutes skimming this thread, it seems like chalkboard17 simply got himself in over his head.  He wasn't able to provide proper documentation to receive the shipment, and now is expecting the seller to pay him back more than he originally paid.  Waldo made it clear to us that his bookkeeping was done in USD, and that's how you would be refunded.  Expecting different is just silly.

I also have concerns about this because chalkboard17 seems to be relying on emotions rather than objective and logical reasoning.  I don't care if you have a baby and a wife.  Posting a picture of a baby isn't going to alter my opinion.  I base my opinion on verifiable facts, and chalkboard17 just seems to have trouble providing consistent facts.

Regardless, I hope this situation can get worked out and both sides can be satisfied with the outcome.  Waldo is being communicative, so I see no reason to get out the pitchforks.
    I am sorry, but are we on the same thread? As for the "proper documentation missing so it's entirely my fault" lie fabricated by Waldo, I already replied on my last and previous post.
    I am not expecting to receive a cent more. He is trying to pay much less than what I paid.
    I posted countless pictures and hard evidence. Waldo barely provided any, and when he does it's text based. One of them seems to be forged documentation.
    I already offered, and proved, many discounts to him

I ask once again, are we on the same thread? Everything that you said applies to him, not to me!

▄▄  ▄▄                
                ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
            ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                      ███       ▀▀        
                              ███         
                   ███           ▀▀       
                         ███              
        ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
          ▀▀      ██  ███                 
                 ██  ██  ███              
           ██                    ██       
               ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                    ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
    Facebook
    Instagram
      Telegram
    LinkedIn
    Medium
    chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 03:20:07 AM

- he knew about them because before the order he asked to lower the invoice to avoid import taxes/duties
    - im not sure how this is the senders fault. (example: If I ordered from NewEgg and when it's in route I find out I can't accept it for whatever reason and have to return it- Why would NewEgg have to pay anything because of this? I would be completely at fault.)
    Now that I'm reading this again.. Maybe he found out how expensive his import taxes would be and then came up with this reply.

I never knew Brazil is not allowed to import electronics... because I'm pretty sure they do allow it, maybe expensive but pretty sure you can buy items in Brazil.
    Don't try to change words. Obviously Brazil imports electronics. Government hasn't made that forbidden... yet. I said and proved it cannot import USED electronic. That would pass on regular shipping but not naval port. If I had to know about that so did you. In fact, specially you. But I am not going to blame you for that, don't worry. That's what you do.
    Yes, NewEgg would refund you. I know you don't believe some companies treat their customers nicely, but they have to in order to stay in business. Besides, stop trying to make it a "chalkboard gave it up and cancelled it, I did nothing wrong" case. I already proved, again and again, that's not the case. Will I really have to repeat all that AGAIN?
    Lowering invoice has nothing to do with importing forbidden material. In fact that crushes your argument of "he gave it up for taxes" since I would pay lower taxes. And for the second time you want to bring this up. If I asked for it, you did it so we are both accountable for. See? It's not hard to see when both or none of us are guilty of something!
    I can send an email to the brazilian receiving partner provided by waldo/1stClassShipping (or would it be ClassShipping only without 1st? guess we will never know)
    Me trying to cancel the deal due to taxes is just another of Waldo's completely baseless offenses. Do I have to answer that? Really? I already proved used electronics cannot be imported and that brazilian shipper partner expressed that they don't do such work. All you want to do is say "he knew about it and did it anyway, it's his fault, he didn't have documentations and I did everything right!" which I already proved wrong with hard evidence time and time again.

▄▄  ▄▄                
                ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
            ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                      ███       ▀▀        
                              ███         
                   ███           ▀▀       
                         ███              
        ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
          ▀▀      ██  ███                 
                 ██  ██  ███              
           ██                    ██       
               ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                    ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
    Facebook
    Instagram
      Telegram
    LinkedIn
    Medium
    chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 03:34:25 AM

Once again, I will provide a deal:
    Waldo says he will "eat the shipping fees" as he wrote here
    Waldo says he works with 15% restocking fee, even though s3 raised in price and he can use box etc again to send to other clients
    That is absurd and with all modesty I have all evidence needed to win this case if I stick to the end, however I am tired of this and I am going to assume so are you. Also, one of us is willing to work out a fair deal.
    Send me 15 btc then. That's a 1.64122524 difference or $430.32. I am sure you can get this *$1000 9 mile shipping fee* decreased and even if you don't, half of it is $500 so that is $69.68 short.

Once you do that I will confirm you did it here.
    I will lock this thread.
    I will kindly send one message to everyone who left you bad feedback saying the situation has been solved. If they feel like not removing you solve it with them.
    I will delete all other posts in other threads
    I can delete all my posts here too, however I think it would be best for you if this doesn't simply disappear. Also, I cannot delete the entire thread I believe since I am not a moderator.
    You go on your way and I will go on mine and we never cross again

BTC address: 139roMCo5qrHjXGb7wUQoNcTMw3j3HrwgV
    Don't trust me? Ok, we use escrow (Yes, I learned my lesson)

▄▄  ▄▄                
                ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
            ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                      ███       ▀▀        
                              ███         
                   ███           ▀▀       
                         ███              
        ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
          ▀▀      ██  ███                 
                 ██  ██  ███              
           ██                    ██       
               ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                    ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
    Facebook
    Instagram
      Telegram
    LinkedIn
    Medium
    BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 05:33:49 AM

Once again, I will provide a deal:
    Waldo says he will "eat the shipping fees" as he wrote here
    Waldo says he works with 15% restocking fee, even though s3 raised in price and he can use box etc again to send to other clients
    That is absurd and with all modesty I have all evidence needed to win this case if I stick to the end, however I am tired of this and I am going to assume so are you. Also, one of us is willing to work out a fair deal.
    Send me 15 btc then. That's a 1.64122524 difference or $430.32. I am sure you can get this *$1000 9 mile shipping fee* decreased and even if you don't, half of it is $500 so that is $69.68 short.

Once you do that I will confirm you did it here.
    I will lock this thread.
    I will kindly send one message to everyone who left you bad feedback saying the situation has been solved. If they feel like not removing you solve it with them.
    I will delete all other posts in other threads
    I can delete all my posts here too, however I think it would be best for you if this doesn't simply disappear. Also, I cannot delete the entire thread I believe since I am not a moderator.
    You go on your way and I will go on mine and we never cross again

BTC address: 139roMCo5qrHjXGb7wUQoNcTMw3j3HrwgV
    Don't trust me? Ok, we use escrow (Yes, I learned my lesson)
    Thats not really fair since you paid $3800 at time and are asking for $3900+ in return. Fair would be each of you taking $500 of the debt of the $1000 shipping fee (if both had fault in the shipping issue) and thus meaning you would receive $3300 of BTC back. At the current rate of $260/BTC that would be 12.697 BTC. For someone "scammed" you sure are asking for him to simply just say "fuck it I'm keeping all of it" considering your "fair" offer is more then the worth USD of BTC sent at the time of trade which is not reasonable at all.

As a seller he converts the BTC you send to USD immediately and you know that you are buying based in USD not BTC. Thus, you are being refunded USD in whatever form you like, sorry the exchange rate went against you.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
    Quickseller
    Copper Member
    Legendary

Activity: 2870
    Merit: 2298

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 05:45:24 AM

As a seller he converts the BTC you send to USD immediately and you know that you are buying based in USD not BTC. Thus, you are being refunded USD in whatever form you like, sorry the exchange rate went against you.
    Many sellers will actually keep a good amount of their sales in terms of bitcoin. Even overstock keeps 10% of their sales in bitcoin.

I can say that when I sell something for bitcoin, I will almost always keep it entirely in bitcoin, although sometimes I will sell a small amount of such bitcoin in order to cover things like shipping, although even this is pretty rare because I have sufficient fiat money to pay for this.

Miners earn money in terms of bitcoin, and as a result should be priced in terms of bitcoin.

The only thing that should possibly be priced in terms of fiat is the shipping cost. If the seller can prove he actually sold the bitcoin to pay for the shipping then the exchange rate at the time of payment should be used, otherwise the current exchange rate should be used to deduct whatever portion of the shipping cost is decided should be used.
    deeneendo

Activity: 155
    Merit: 104

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 09:54:13 AM

Having now read up on this thread, I have decided to restore waldohoover's trust that I gave him for a previous deal I had with him.

in my opinion, chalkboard17 should have been more diligent getting information on Brazilian tax and import laws before ordering.

The fees incurred for returning the shipment should not be on waldohoover's cap only.

As much sympathy I have for chalkboard17, and even though waldohoover may have used another tone in dealing with the situation, I can't see where he is responsible for making up chalkboard17's loss caused by the varying BTC exchange rate.

The price was in USD, paid in BTC, so logically, a refund should be in USD too, conevrted into BTC at the time the refund is issued. that's common practice.

It is regrettable that you chalboard17 is now in dire straits because of this deal gone wrong, but I can only give the advice not to invest money into any cryptoventure that you can not afford to lose.

chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 10:49:00 AM
    Last edit: July 01, 2015, 03:39:42 PM by chalkboard17

Having now read up on this thread, I have decided to restore waldohoover's trust that I gave him for a previous deal I had with him.

in my opinion, chalkboard17 should have been more diligent getting information on Brazilian tax and import laws before ordering.

The fees incurred for returning the shipment should not be on waldohoover's cap only.

As much sympathy I have for chalkboard17, and even though waldohoover may have used another tone in dealing with the situation, I can't see where he is responsible for making up chalkboard17's loss caused by the varying BTC exchange rate.

The price was in USD, paid in BTC, so logically, a refund should be in USD too, conevrted into BTC at the time the refund is issued. that's common practice.

It is regrettable that you chalboard17 is now in dire straits because of this deal gone wrong, but I can only give the advice not to invest money into any cryptoventure that you can not afford to lose.

Please read my posts.
    1) If I had to know about it, so did waldohoover. You say I had to know about it, many say he had to know about it. Other will say it's nobody's or both's fault.
    2) Everything is happening because waldohoover changed shipping method later. Had we sticked to the plan this wouldn't happen.
    3) I have never wanted everything to be on waldohoover. He was the one who wanted to do that to me. This is all over the thread, repeatedly.
    4) He is still ignoring all the proved claims that the allegedly $1000 fee for a 9 mile trip could be forged. On the other hand, I am replying everything he and other people are posting, providing evidence.

Bitcoindistributor,
    1) I paid 16.65 btc not $3800
    2) If converted to USD at the time that is $3900 not $3800
    3) When BTC price dropped I disregard it, even though waldo says I am trying to money grab and wouldn't want btc if btc price dropped, I already provided evidence that this is not true.
    4) Look at quickseller's latest post, he's a bitcoin believer and keeps a lot of bitcoin
    5) He said himself he would "eat the shipping fees alone" and that his restocking fee is 15%. Those would be the only fees incurred, but he gave one of them up later, publicly.
    6) If this *1000$ for a 9 mile trip* is real, I am nearly paying half of it, only $63 short. This price, if real, is absurd and he can surely get the shipper to decrease it later.
    7) Bitcoin dropped in the last hours. Will I change the 15 btc value? No, I will keep it even if bitcoin went to $150 as I did when it was at $220 and I offered to deal in btc (making me lose $200 at the time early june).

▄▄  ▄▄                
                ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
            ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                      ███       ▀▀        
                              ███         
                   ███           ▀▀       
                         ███              
        ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
          ▀▀      ██  ███                 
                 ██  ██  ███              
           ██                    ██       
               ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                    ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
    Facebook
    Instagram
      Telegram
    LinkedIn
    Medium
    chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
    July 01, 2015, 03:21:49 PM
    Last edit: July 01, 2015, 03:37:24 PM by chalkboard17

I changed thread's title, stopped spreading information and seek for more help, removed irrelevant information and other things you can check on first post. I wanna get this finished, but in a fair and just outcome. I am not desperate for this money and will unfortunately keep on fighting until the end such no fair outcome for both parties arrives.
    Not to brag, but with all evidence I have, and even more that Waldo has given for posting here and burning himself, I could extend this and seek much more. I don't want that.

My 15 btc offer still stands, for now. I believe most users will find it much more than fair to Waldo given everything that happened.
    I will reassure I didn't have to offer anything. He is the seller. He messed up. He lied. He changed terms. He never apologized for anything. He never offered anything fair. He treated me badly. I could go on with this list for a long time.
    I already offered other fair deal to him. Still, I am offering this out of good faith to have this finished and both of us can go their own separated ways.

▄▄  ▄▄                
                ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
            ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                      ███       ▀▀        
                              ███         
                   ███           ▀▀       
                         ███