Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:54:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc  (Read 10424 times)
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:49:42 PM

Is their a tracking number showing these items went to the port in LA?
If so as their should be i am sure the 1k for cancellation is about right international freight is a pain in a million ways and costly.

Which I still say that chalkboard should of understood his countries import laws before buying.

I know a few Brazilians that have gotten used bitcoin miners delivered to them.

On a side note i am not a shill of any one i am my self and that it.

You bringing your child into this issue is very sketchy to me. As it is an attempt to win on emotions and not with the facts.

Fact you entered into an agreement to buy miners

Fact you canceled after the fact because the import taxes and regulations in your country.

Not yet proven-Shipped to port of LA.

It seems the issue here is you bought something the seller made good faith to send it. But you wanted to return it since you were gonna have to pay taxes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chalkboard17 (OP)

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:57:21 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 01:12:17 AM by chalkboard17

Every single question and claim you just wrote has already been answered before. I already brought them up and explained. Then again replied to Waldo. Then again replied to you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279.msg11754186#msg11754186 Every single one of them explained well and with evidences. Every single of them proved wrong.
You ignoring what I say, repeating lies and being extremely apathetic just like Waldo makes me believe you are him. You are not only replicating his lies, but also are creating new ones.

Is their a tracking number showing these items went to the port in LA?
1) No tracking number, nothing concrete provided by Waldo. Still ignoring a very possible forged email that has been mentioned by me repeatedly and kebabman.
If so as their should be i am sure the 1k for cancellation is about right international freight is a pain in a million ways and costly.
2) It never left the United States. It never left California. It never left South California. It never left Waldo's neighborhood. This has never became an "international returned freight". Even if it ever did leave Waldo's facility (which I am not saying it didn't happen, since I cannot prove) it never left the United States. Long beach port is 9 miles away from Waldo's facility. Waldo is trying to create a lie in which he sent the miners, they traveled all the way to my country, arrived here successfully and when I was about to receive them I "returned them because I didn't want to pay taxes"
Which I still say that chalkboard should of understood his countries import laws before buying.
3) And so should Waldo. Waldo changed shipment method after deal was closed and weeks later after I paid. Instead of conventional shipping to door he chose sea port which is very bureoucratic and full of laws in this country. He also told me it would go without problem. I was unsure all the time about this. Waldo refused to cancel the deal before it was sent to shipper saying "it was already shipped" even though it wouldn't actually be shipped weeks later

I know a few Brazilians that have gotten used bitcoin miners delivered to them.
4) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279.msg11759915#msg11759915 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279.msg11759829#msg11759829 Sigh.
On a side note i am not a shill of any one i am my self and that it.
5) Sure you are not. You talk like Waldo. You make up stuff like Waldo. You replicate Waldo's lies. You defend Waldo when it's clear he's an horrible entrepreneur. Only he and extremely apathetic people would agree with him. I don't even doubt Waldo doesn't notice what he does to me and other "clients". He cannot feel anything for them.

You bringing your child into this issue is very sketchy to me. As it is an attempt to win on emotions and not with the facts.
6) This has been posted in my first post. Once. I already removed it. You, Waldo and waldo defendants are the only that keep bringing this up. Again, and again.

Fact you entered into an agreement to buy miners

Fact you canceled after the fact because the import taxes and regulations in your country.
7) You have got to be kidding me now. I will not even reply to this. Read my previous posts. I know what you are doing, Waldo. You are attempting to get me nervous by claiming extremely absurd things, over and over, and lose my temper here. You failed and the only thing you will succeed on doing is making people see further how a person you are.
Not yet proven-Shipped to port of LA.

It seems the issue here is you bought something the seller made good faith to send it. But you wanted to return it since you were gonna have to pay taxes.
8 ) ...

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ftoole

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:17:05 AM

You previously here have posted in may of last year you understood the import situation to brazil. Also you have stated you wouldn't do a trade without escrow why did you break this rule you made for yourself in may?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11278827#msg11278827
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11279770#msg11279770
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11277371#msg11277371

So Bitmain also screwed you?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063402.msg11413222#msg11413222

chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:28:45 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 01:42:13 AM by chalkboard17

You previously here have posted in may of last year you understood the import situation to brazil. Also you have stated you wouldn't do a trade without escrow why did you break this rule you made for yourself in may?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11278827#msg11278827
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11279770#msg11279770
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1046949.msg11277371#msg11277371

So Bitmain also screwed you?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1063402.msg11413222#msg11413222

What does this have to do with anything? Are you this desperate and dumb to bring anything up, even completely innocuous and out of context?
Bitmain sent me a somewhat faulty hardware. It's hashing fine so I ignored it and kept it without hassles. They sent it through conventional method, not sea port. They added more price to the actual price, and on top of the already very high tax I paid even further tax. I paid more tax than what I paid for the miner. I could have returned, but such thought hasn't even crossed my mind, as it didn't now and proved.
This "why didn't you escrow?" being brought up again. For the sixth or seventh time. Ok, really creative. I thought you were reputable and you denied escrow, that's why I accepted it. I am really sorry for being stolen, dude. Please forgive me.
You are the one who likes to look for account activity. Let's see yours. Inactive since beggining april and active again now 3 months later jumping on this thread. Cool. I will let people judge better.

I am done cathering and being complacent with you, Waldo.
"Fact" that I "returned miners" "to avoid taxes"? Ok, that's it. You will ignore me on your main account and when I post about it you will say "I have no patient", even if weeks passes. I am not going through this again. If you have the time to make up completely stupid and absurd lies on shill accounts, you'd have time to defend yourself too.
You are an horrible person and entrepreneur. You are completely irresponsible and try to transfer your entire responsibility to other people's shoulders. You lie time and time again. I am baffled on how you still have business running still. You taking money from them to make them survive due to your horrible skills will not last very long.

I have given you, AGAIN, a fair deal. Not the deal you offered ($1100 for 9 mile shipping + 15% restocking fee + usd calc because btc price changed even though you didn't sell btc). You ignored and went on to create more lies on other accounts. Ok, I am calling the deal off midnight california time if remain unsent.
There are 3 things this taught me
1) how not to be a businessman
2) Be honest, it will be advantageous to myself in the long run
3) never take kindly on people like you

This nightmare has been going for 2 months.
I count on Bitcointalk community's help to please take a look at this case. I am a honest person and Waldo is going around unpunished being completely rude, cold and extremely greedy. I am far from being the first person he harms and this has got to be stopped. It's clear he was supposed to send my btc and apologize, yet he never apologized once (and I did when I shouldn't, many times) and wants to send a much lower value on baseless claims.

I am editing my first post again to truly reflect the situation again. I had even asked people not to negative you because I don't want to kick who already is down and your account is already red. But me being nice to you is seen by you as weakness and you get greedy once more. I will once again contact further people (bitmain, your clients etc), groups (reddit etc) related to you personally, coiningsolutions and sgxprint. I will go after justice with the local authority and justice system as well. I will not allow you to do other people what you did to me!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:55:23 AM

I hope Waldo makes this right for you mate. I think that your offer of 15BTC is a fair trade-off to resolve this matter.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:22:27 PM

Your point is? I already proved that was a senseless post when you first made it. Now you are quoting yourself when I already proved it makes no sense. Everybody else is seeing it, but you cannot. I don't even disbelieve you can't. I'd like you to explain how "clearing up a lot" my experience with bitmain has to do with anything at all. Enlighten me please.

You keep on repeating I asked for a lower invoice. If you think that is bad, why did you agree to it? Why did you do it? WHY DID YOU LOWER INVOICE?
You lose too much time making up stuff and lying, Waldo. You lose too much time creating fake accounts and having lunatic talks to yourself thinking you are fooling everyone while you are not fooling a single soul. You underestimate everyone's intellect because you think you are high and mighty. You lose too much time looking for completely senseless things to attack me.
Hadn't you lost so much time with these things you would have the time to answer your clients properly instead of robbing them, like the numerous claims there are in this thread. All completely unanswered.
You cannot be a businessman, Waldo. You are an horrible person and you treat every customer as if they are a waste of your time and a pain in the ass. You think you are doing people a favor dealing a voluntary trade with you. You told me that yourself in private in the very beggining of our deal.

For the fourth or fifth time, as I already proved with evidence.
1) I did not cancel this deal
2) I did not cancel this deal "because I wanted to avoid taxes"
3) I did not cancel this deal "because I wanted to avoid taxes" after goods arrived in my country and were sent back to you
4) You changed shipment method after payment was done
5) You changed shipment mehtod after payment was done and everything was agreed upon
6) Your method was not allowed to be done according to the law and was going to be 100% verified. As I already explained you government was going to seize the package and not even send it back to you. I already proved this here and to you numerous times before this. This was said by me, by every person I asked and the BRAZILIAN PARTNER ARRANGED BY YOU WHEN I CALLED THEM
7) You are still ignoring this, for days: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103279.msg11757357#msg11757357
Waldohoover lied and made this $1000 price up. This has been brought up numerous times by me and kebabman and he is still stalling on this until he can get the shipping company to help him lie or provide a fake photoshop evidence
8 ) You cancelled the deal and started to sell the products to other people

Package traveled for 9 miles. Not sea. Not interncontinental. 9 miles. You changed shipping terms weeks after everything was right to best suit you without consulting the law and you made the deal impossible. You cancelled the deal.
Every single point I bring up and reply I do so with evidence, repeatedly. You keep stalling and holding my money. Everytime you lie you lose points with everyone, specially your future customers. Everytime you completely treat me as garbage you lose customers. The list goes on.
Why do you not do as I suggest and so did quickseller? You believe you have to send me at least 10 btc, right? Why do you not send this part that yourself believe is fair and we keep on dealing on the rest? Why are you making my money hostage?
Waldohoover / DidHeJust / CoiningSolutions / SGX Pring give me back my money you stole!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:33:04 PM

Waldohoover told me he was going to "eat the shipper's fee completely" and refund me: http://prntscr.com/7o0kzj
Waldohoover later says I have to pay ALL shipping fee: http://prntscr.com/7o0lga

I offered a "fair deal" (much more so to Waldo than to me) weeks before making this whole thing public. Waldo was not satisfied.
I offered a "fair deal" (much more fair to Waldo than the previous one!)  2 days ago. You ignored it and went on to bring up completely baseless claims.
You should have taken any of them.

I want everyone to see this. Waldo all the time claims I am the one pushing him to pay the entire bill. That's a lie and absurd. I never suggested this and  he is the only one trying to do so. He just did again now. Check my second picture on this post! Waldo wants me to completely pay his made up shipping fee, not willing to share a single cent, for a failed method he brought up after deal was agreed and he cancelled
Once again for those who arent understanding, conventional method would be to my door and I know they wouldn't check whether an used electronic was used or not. I didn't even know about this law because I imported electronic all the time. Through port as Waldo changed later it would be 100% checked and SEIZED. Not even returned. This package never left California.

The 15 btc deal I was going to pay half of this made up shipping (this $1000 shipping fee for a 9 mile trip is a lie and a joke + waldo changed shipment method to one who wouldnt work + waldo said it was already shipped when i wanted to cancel due to this stupid sending method (it would only be shipped WEEKS later) + waldo started selling these way before 11th june as I already proved). I didn't have to pay or offer anything, but I did anyway because time after time I have to be the only human being in this whole nightmare.
I am the one who has always had to offer deals
I am the one who has to ask for replies
I am the only one who gets ignored
I am the only who apologizes or thanks
I am the only who doesn't come up with lies or made up stuff, but hard evidence instead

I'll do the favor of still accept the 15 btc only if sent today (btc price dropped even more! good for you!) to end this ordeal and waste of time to me and everyone who is following out of altruism (thank you once again, everyone!) 139roMCo5qrHjXGb7wUQoNcTMw3j3HrwgV
I will lose a lot of money and time, but if this is not sorted I will make sure to be altruist like the people who participated are and will make sure no man passes through what I am passing. In my entire life I have never ever had to deal with something so absurd as this. I will be relentless (like I am being and I forewarned you many times and you disbelieve and now are paying the price to check things actually happening) and not cease for a single week for my entire life to pursue and publish this whole thing to everything related to you.

People who are reading this, is my 15 btc more than fair or not? (Waldo will come with his shill accounts, but ok, I want your opinion too!)

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:41:52 PM

Dude just post an address for him to refund you. If he pays you a less amount that you think is fair then you can continue to hash out your differences.

I am telling you right now that whatever happens the solution is not going to be something that you both are 100% happy about. There are too many unanswered questions that were not worked out prior to entering into an agreement with him.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:51:55 PM

Dude just post an address for him to refund you. If he pays you a less amount that you think is fair then you can continue to hash out your differences.

I am telling you right now that whatever happens the solution is not going to be something that you both are 100% happy about. There are too many unanswered questions that were not worked out prior to entering into an agreement with him.
You and I offered him that already. I don't think he will accept that. He will say "10 btc or nothing. If I send that is going to be my refund and I will not send anything else more and chalkboard has to end everything"
Any person or business would do AT LEAST that, but well, yeah...

Waldo, let's end this already, man. Send me the 15 btc so I can delete everything, tell everyone this has been sorted and ask them to remove bad feedback and we never waste time on each other again. The 15 btc is enough to pay half the shipping price, and btc dropped by $9 since I offered the deal. Naturally I would keep even if it dropped to $10, as I already proved I would before. If you are not doing that at least send me the amount you believe is fair for now. This is "peanuts" for you after all and I cannot believe you can be so blind not to see this is the right thing, to say the very least...

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:55:38 PM

This is by far not peanuts to me. I am just trying to let you know that you will probably not get everything you want and the same is true for him. If he is offering to send you money to refund you at least partially then let him refund you. If he gives you an amount you don't think is fair then continue to try to work things out with him.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:00:56 PM

This is by far not peanuts to me. I am just trying to let you know that you will probably not get everything you want and the same is true for him. If he is offering to send you money to refund you at least partially then let him refund you. If he gives you an amount you don't think is fair then continue to try to work things out with him.
Of course I didn't mean you. Why would you think that? You are being altruist and helping us to reach a fair outcome for both of us.
I meant Waldo and what he said http://prntscr.com/7o11df

I do not want everything, or I would be asking for 16.65 btc. I never asked that.
I also agree with you, but I don't think he will. I think he will do as I told you and wrote here "I already refunded so no need to refund anything else. He should have thought about that before accepting"  Undecided

And if the only thing against me is proof this was in Long Beach - no problem.
I already said many times, I never affirmed this wasn't in long beach. I said I believe there is a chance it never left your deposit but I could not prove it. What I repeat is that long beach port to your deposit is 9 miles "trip".

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ftoole

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:21:20 PM

TO get 10btc back is better then nothing. After you get the 10 back you can still fight for the other 6.5 BTC. atleast you could have part of the lost coin back.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:14:49 PM

TO get 10btc back is better then nothing. After you get the 10 back you can still fight for the other 6.5 BTC. atleast you could have part of the lost coin back.
But I never denied it. In fact that is what I want.
I proposed it.
QS proposed it, I agreed
QS proposed again, I agreed
You are proposing it, I agree

My deal is 15 btc but ofc receiving 10 btc and keep this until I get the 5 btc left of my deal or something else is better than him running with my entire money.
Restressing though that the 10 btc is not what I want, but a value waldo agrees is fair and can send at least that for now. I already know the answer, but, waldo can you send the 10 btc now then and we keep working what is left then?

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
dystopian

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:20:52 PM

I don't see why he can't man up and pay you the 15BTC now..none of this take 10BTC malarkey and nag and nag and maybe if you're lucky he'll cough up the rest (but prolly not). Prove us wrong Waldo and do the right thing, until then my neg feedback stays on you.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:52:16 PM

Didn't you see the big red warning that you were receiving a message from an imposter if you were expecting a message from a veteran member?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:58:39 PM

Didn't you see the big red warning that you were receiving a message from an imposter if you were expecting a message from a veteran member?

I was on my mobile and the notification came via email. I know it's my fault. I just can't believe someone pulled this shit.
When I get notification emails from the forum of a newbie PM'ing me, the warning still shows up. It is also interesting that the warning is not in that message that you quoted. Is the warning in the PM in your inbox?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:03:20 PM

I was on my mobile and the notification came via email. I know it's my fault. I just can't believe someone pulled this shit.
When I get notification emails from the forum of a newbie PM'ing me, the warning still shows up. It is also interesting that the warning is not in that message that you quoted. Is the warning in the PM in your inbox?

Yes it's listed in my email but I must have overlooked it when I was scrolling down to the message. And yes, this is at the top of the PM: !!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I know. I know. Please do not kick me while I'm down at this point.
I was just curious because you did not quote that part. I thought that for some reason the warning did not come through.
dystopian

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:11:55 PM

You broke out some old coin (50 BTC) from 2014 to send that payment. At least you have 39.99999774 BTC to try again.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 01:06:29 AM

That sucks man...so many scammers on these boards.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:38:40 PM

Can we please end this already? I am sure everyone agrees my 15 btc is more than fair to Waldo given everything presented.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███