Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc  (Read 10424 times)
dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:16:31 PM

Where's Waldo?  Tongue C'mon pay the man already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chalkboard17 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:56:53 AM

And this is how Waldo / Coiningsolutions / SGXPrint works and worked with me for 2 months. Nothing but stalling and no progress. Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months and you look back and zero progress has been achieved. And if you say something about that he will claim you are impatient.

Waldo give me back my 15 btc before I change my mind about giving you this 1.65 btc for nothing. Everybody has already followed and read everything and you are the only person who is apathetic enough to see things how they really are. I am not repeating myself over and over here, all information is already out in the open. What is left for you to give my money back?

By the way, everyone, I told you Waldo would not send me 10 btc first and keep on dealing the rest. He ignored it just like I said he would. And you kept saying "I should accept it" 3 times when all the time I said I wanted it since I believe he might run anytime now (10 btc now and 5 btc later until he finally agrees with what is right! Not 10 btc final deal!)

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:50:25 AM

One more day without my money. I am still foolish having to wait Waldo make up his mind (or stopping to lie and run altogether) while I offer him deals that benefit him when I didn't need to offer anything + do not contact law enforcement + share everything on more places + removed personal information from him and asked people not to do anything to him yet. My patience is running out and when it does I will not stop for any "deal" but all my money I sent + anything I spend trying to recover it + indemnity + small claims court + making sure your businesses' and personal reputation are permanently ruined.

Where is my 10 btc that you agree is fair? Send me it already so we can move on what is left.
Give me back my money already!

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:58:07 AM

One more day without my money. I am still foolish having to wait Waldo make up his mind (or stopping to lie and run altogether) while I offer him deals that benefit him when I didn't need to offer anything + do not contact law enforcement + share everything on more places + removed personal information from him and asked people not to do anything to him yet. My patience is running out and when it does I will not stop for any "deal" but all my money I sent + anything I spend trying to recover it + indemnity + small claims court + making sure your businesses' and personal reputation are permanently ruined.

Where is my 10 btc that you agree is fair? Send me it already so we can move on what is left.

Look's like Waldos last move was to pretend he fell for a scam.. You should post all his info and keep it up, I doubt you'll ever see that money again no matter what he promises..

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:35:55 PM

Look's like Waldos last move was to pretend he fell for a scam.. You should post all his info and keep it up, I doubt you'll ever see that money again no matter what he promises..
It is possible that he is on vacation/away for the weekend as it is a holiday weekend when many people are away.

I am not sure if he really pretended to fall for the impersonator scam or not, however there are some discrepancies.

I am willing to reserve judgement until sometime after the weekend to see how the situation proceeds.
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

You are right. I contacted Quickseller and dystopian the second I saw that "scam" post. Here is some more proof: http://prntscr.com/7p4e0j http://prntscr.com/7p4ehr http://prntscr.com/7p4k6u
It's clear, as I wrote, that Waldo was trying to make it seem that he was willing to send money back and at the same time he wanted me to accuse him of staging this thing, so people would see me as a monster and him as victim.
He faked the quote + is a 3 yrs old veteran. He sent BTC to himself and created the account himself. I had no doubt when I created this thread that Waldo wasn't willing to send any btc at all, but I was surprised on how the community helped me, waldo even started posting here (just lies) and I regained some hope. That was my mistake. I shouldn't have stopped for a second on everything. I was nice enough to remove information and do other things. Now this is all over.

This thread now goes to another level. The Bitcoin community will show the world we can policy ourselves and we don't take theft kindly. This thread goes from trying to arrange a deal to catch this thief. To catch a rich thief that has robbed many people (many posted in this thread), regardless of being much much more poorer than him.
I will contact every single person, business or group minimally related to his physical person, businesses and anything else. I will make sure he loses ten times as much as he robbed from me. The Bitcoin community will see this thief behind bars, and it will be everyone's victory! I will not fault or cease, and I count on you all to help me and the community as a whole!

For those who are still confused or don't wanna follow everything, here's the very tl,dr:
1) Waldo and I get on a deal for miners
2) Waldo denies escrow. I accept deal because he has a website, reputation etc and I thought he wouldn't throw all that away. I will never trust anyone anymore
3) Weeks later Waldo changes shipment method to sea port. This would make the shipment be seized by government due to its nature and was not allowed
4) Days after Waldo did this, I told him I wanted to cancel everything
5) Waldo lies it cannot be cancelled because it has already been shipped. It would only be shipped 3 weeks and half later
6) The shipping partner he arranged in Brazil forbids this trade and tells it to be stopped. They say they don't wanna handle the risk and it will be 100% seized. Again, because of Waldo's changed shipment method. Were it conventional method like it was agreed before and it wouldn't be seized!
7) Waldo starts to sell miners to other people
8 ) Waldo blames me of cancelling the deal
9) 4 days later he forces me to cancel the deal
10) Waldo says he will refund me less 15% restocking fee (the miners rised in price and he was selling at a 14% mark up from my price, he was making a profit thanks to this deal being cancelled and wanted more) + btc price difference if btc rised (if btc dropped then no) + shipping fee (he made up that shipper charged him $1100 for a 9 mile trip (his facilty -> long beach port))
11) Waldo stalls me for one month
12) Waldo starts to ignore me
13) I open this thread
14) Waldo does what he's always done. Lie, lie and more lie. This time in public. He forges documents and makes a lot of ridiculous things up. I refute every lie with proof and the community realizes how ridiculous, dumb and thief he is.
15) I offer a deal that would benefit him and he ignores it
16) Waldo ignores everyone else that posted here he screwed + ignores every accusation even though I reply to all of them + still does not present proof of claimed $1100 invoice (it was proved he faked it)

Every point stated above has been presented with proof all over the thread

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:24:40 PM

Here is his personal cellphone: +1 714 9326179
Here is his business address: 13321 Garden Grove Blvd Suite K, Garden Grove, California 92843
He owns many business, two of them are coiningsolutions and sgxprint (a printing company) both of them are located above
There must be a way to find information linked/registered to his cellphone

He lives in South California
The Bitcoin community has helped me a lot. I thank you all for this. I am willing to go the next step. Besides willing to spend much more money than I was robbed to catch this thief and my money back, I am also willing to reward people who help me after I have my money returned. You are right, I am even willing to receive nothing if you/many people helped A LOT. I just want justice.
If this guy is jailed or something happens to him or I have my 16.65 btc returned I will make sure to reward you nicely.
Help Bitcoin community have one less thief around + intimidate other thieves when they see what we are capable of doing + earn BTC altogether!

EVERY information is VERY precious and rewarded. IP, address, name, family, photos, job, ANYTHING at all. If you bought from him you must have some information even if it comes from the mailing box. If you live nearby his business location you can help a lot!
We will be unstoppable, and working aside us will be the police. I will ally any force necessary to bring you down. This has gone beyong recovering my money. This is to recover from the many slaps in the face you have given me and making sure you NEVER make another man go through what I am going.
This is just the beginning.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:22:31 PM

It is possible that he is on vacation/away for the weekend as it is a holiday weekend when many people are away.

I am not sure if he really pretended to fall for the impersonator scam or not, however there are some discrepancies.

I am willing to reserve judgement until sometime after the weekend to see how the situation proceeds.
I understand you, but meanwhile this is happening for two months. Not a three or four days. Two months. This thread itself has 1 week and absolutely nothing progressed. Meanwhile, bitcoin price fluctuates even further. BTC is raising now. If btc drops waldo wants to deal in btc and I would still accept the same btc as I have twice proved even though waldo accused me of something he does. If btc rises however waldo will want to calculate it in usd.

I wish I could not work on weekends, be a rich guy in a rich country like Waldo but unfortunately I cannot, specially when I am being robbed, lied to and treated like nothing

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 07:59:16 PM

Although some of his business are based in Garden Grove, he might live in Anaheim (6 mile difference)
Reverse Phone Lookup Information Phone Number: 714-932-6179 Phone Type: Cell Phone Phone Company: NEW CINGULAR WIRELESS PCS, LLC Country: USA - United States City: ANAHEIM State: California - CA

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:14:21 PM

I sent a private message to waldohoover right now and instantly sent him a cellphone sms to notify him of that message, even though he claimed he gets email notifications from them on his cellphone. I sent an ashaming offer for me, of 13.75 btc to get this thing finished already. I am giving him 3 btc for NOTHING. That will only last until 5 pm today california time so he has plenty of time to verify that. Besides the very low value the terms  of the deal were also very nice to him. I am sure he will not pay, because he does not want to pay anything. Let's see what kind of lie he will come up this time. I sent a copy of the message to Quickseller and I will post it here when he does not send and deal ends.

If this is not accept, I will make no more deals ever to him. Not tomorrow, not next year, never. I will not stop for anything lower than my full 16.65 btc + indemnity + everything I spend on being refunded.
I ask the bitcoin community to please not abandon me and help me like you were doing in the beggining. Me and my family are very grateful. Thank you!
The good will triumph in the end

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 12:59:31 PM

dystopian

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 03:57:37 PM

Heheh that's awesome!

WTF Waldo, time to pay up  Roll Eyes
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:13:31 AM

I gave a fifth deadline to Waldo, which he ignored. I gave another more and he ignored once again.
Waldo's full personal information has been achieved due to endless efforts by me and the bitcoin community, specially to a single member. I don't know if I can say this member's nickname in public. I'd like to thank everyone, specially this member.
Waldo refers to me by my name, so I will do that from now on.

Garden Grove and specially Anaheim Police Department have been contacted, and two officers including a high degree one is aware of the whole situation. I am in talk to american lawyers researching who can help me the most + best cost-benefit ratio.
I will release Ryan's entire personal information in 24 hours from now if he does not send me my money back. He has many other business, mostly bitcoin related. He also owned a bitcoin shuffler (which he must have used his skills' to shuffle the btc he got "scammed" by himself). That will make sure nobody else gets stolen and lied to by him.
The fight goes on. Bitcoin, its' community and the just side will prevail.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 01:24:12 AM

I gave a fifth deadline to Waldo, which he ignored. I gave another more and he ignored once again.
Waldo's full personal information has been achieved due to endless efforts by me and the bitcoin community, specially to a single member. I don't know if I can say this member's nickname in public. I'd like to thank everyone, specially this member.

Garden Grove and specially Anaheim Police Department have been contacted, and two officers including a high degree one is aware of the whole situation. I am in talk to american lawyers researching who can help me the most + best cost-benefit ratio.
I will release Ryan's entire personal information in 24 hours from now if he does not send me my money back. He has many other business, mostly bitcoin related. He also owned a bitcoin shuffler (which he must have used his skills' to shuffle the btc he got "scammed" by himself). That will make sure nobody else gets stolen and lied to by him.

It seems this has truly became a scam and steal with all its letters and not just an abuse as it seemed before. That scam Waldohoover claims to have been victim of seems to be an excuse to earn more time and make people feel sorry for him. I really don't think he could have fallen for something like that with that huge red newbie warning that appears on every PM and considering he's so slow to send any money to anyone, even when he has to.
The fact he disappeared just after that makes me think he now decided to keep the whole BTC16+ since it's worth much more than the reputation he lost here. I hope you can get you money back chalkboard17. Do keep us updated.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:30:46 AM

It seems this has truly became a scam and steal with all its letters and not just an abuse as it seemed before. That scam Waldohoover claims to have been victim of seems to be an excuse to earn more time and make people feel sorry for him. I really don't think he could have fallen for something like that with that huge red newbie warning that appears on every PM and considering he's so slow to send any money to anyone, even when he has to.
The fact he disappeared just after that makes me think he now decided to keep the whole BTC16+ since it's worth much more than the reputation he lost here. I hope you can get you money back chalkboard17. Do keep us updated.

Other inconsistencies in his "story" about accidentally sending funds to the address "sent" by the fake newbie account is the fact that timestamp on the PM is one second after the last time the fake account was last active on the forum (this could be some kind of SMF glitch, however I would doubt it), as well as the fact that Waldohoover left out the newbie warning when posting the PM he supposedly received, even though such warning is received both when reading PMs in your inbox and when looking at text of PMs in your email. 
dystopian

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:38:15 AM

Time for you to dox his ass and let the cholos handle him  Shocked
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:57:14 AM

As expected, 7th deadline was not fulfilled.
I am being very nice to a person who is being very bad to me this entire time, and I will be once more. My patience has gone beyond limits, and is soon to be finished.

Instead of releasing his entire information at once, I will now release that his name is Ryan Gatchalian.
More information in a few hours, tomorrow, if Ryan does not approach me to refund or actually attempt to solve this. I have everything related to him, including photos, home address, business address, friends, dob, etc etc...

Ryan, don't get close and blow it. Don't ruin your personal and business life permanently. Don't be blissful and underestimate me once more I warn you.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
dystopian

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:33:54 PM

Looks like Ryan hasn't been active on here since July 3rd...guess that is the last we will see of his pathetic ass on here  Roll Eyes I do hope you get ALL of your coins back from him soon, especially with the uptick in BTC price.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:17:36 AM

Looks like Ryan hasn't been active on here since July 3rd...guess that is the last we will see of his pathetic ass on here  Roll Eyes I do hope you get ALL of your coins back from him soon, especially with the uptick in BTC price.
Looking like this may actually be the case.  Just speculation, but he also looked to be liquidating all of his remaining S3's, and PSU's from his site the last few months which doesn't bode well for him in this case. Meaning looks more likely chalkboard17 may have been scammed.

hometester

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:48:14 AM

I want my BTC to back Ryan!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: