Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waldohoover (aka coiningsolutions.com / DidHeJust ) stole 16.64122524 btc  (Read 10424 times)
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:38:04 PM

So looks like this has been completely abandoned?  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dystopian

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:57:40 PM

Any update chalkboard17?
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:12:35 PM

Not sure what happened, but if he is taking the legal route then it may mean he's no longer allowed to discuss it here. Either that or Ryan has decided to pay him back.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 08:59:22 PM

Not sure what happened, but if he is taking the legal route then it may mean he's no longer allowed to discuss it here. Either that or Ryan has decided to pay him back.

Doubtful that he was paid back, wouldn't Mr waldo want to get his rep on the forums and for his business back? I know I would. It seems 105% scam at this point. Sadly it seems that is the way of 90% of the crypto business owners. Sucks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:40:59 PM

Doubtful that he was paid back, wouldn't Mr waldo want to get his rep on the forums and for his business back? I know I would. It seems 105% scam at this point. Sadly it seems that is the way of 90% of the crypto business owners. Sucks.

Yeah indeed ... Sad
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 09:59:38 PM

Have you posted his full dox? There are many Btctalk members in California.

Also, have you filed a police report in his county? At least get his name in the system
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:26:13 PM

So is this over yet or not? Can I put away the popcorn?
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:21:09 AM

HOLY ^&#!

I started reading this thread from the beginning out of boredom and I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep even though he offered a full refund - shipping charges, which seems fair in my opinion.

Shipping companies generally rip people off all the time especially with cancelled shipments so $1000 is not surprising. So full USD refund - $1000 is fair. I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep until I kept reading.

Then I read how he sent the 10 BTC to the scammer. Honestly I don't know what to believe.

Did he on purpose decide to sell to chalkboard17 because he knew he was in Brazil from his previous posts and knew in advance the shipment would get rejected.

And then he knew the shipping company would take a fee and then chalkboard17 would want the full refund not including the fee? Then he knew he would start this scam accusation thread and pretend to send it to a scammer?

I am surprised because that 50 BTC seems like a cold storage account and he said he sent the BTC from his phone. But if you are reading PM from your cell phone, generally you are not home, and if you are not home you don't have your cold storage on you. So it seems like he was home and could of used his computer instead. I don't think you can transfer funds from a paper cold storage wallet with a cell phone, can you?

EPIC THREAD!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 05:01:08 PM

HOLY ^&#!

I started reading this thread from the beginning out of boredom and I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep even though he offered a full refund - shipping charges, which seems fair in my opinion.

Shipping companies generally rip people off all the time especially with cancelled shipments so $1000 is not surprising. So full USD refund - $1000 is fair. I was surprised why everybody gave him bad rep until I kept reading.

Then I read how he sent the 10 BTC to the scammer. Honestly I don't know what to believe.

Did he on purpose decide to sell to chalkboard17 because he knew he was in Brazil from his previous posts and knew in advance the shipment would get rejected.

And then he knew the shipping company would take a fee and then chalkboard17 would want the full refund not including the fee? Then he knew he would start this scam accusation thread and pretend to send it to a scammer?

I am surprised because that 50 BTC seems like a cold storage account and he said he sent the BTC from his phone. But if you are reading PM from your cell phone, generally you are not home, and if you are not home you don't have your cold storage on you. So it seems like he was home and could of used his computer instead. I don't think you can transfer funds from a paper cold storage wallet with a cell phone, can you?

EPIC THREAD!
If you are using like blockchain.info you can add a cold address from your phone easier then from your computer most of the time.
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 05:19:06 PM

Signature for sale by owner
waldohoover

Activity: 52
Merit: 500

View Profile
Re:
September 01, 2015, 05:22:08 PM

..hrmm. As did I but it seems he never cleared this up like he said he would.

If you send, I will post there in the same instant and explain it is all settled + send pm once to everyone explaining it is settled and ask for negative rep to be removed + close thread + delete all posts I did about you
1EfXSoomfeX9sxUcD5KLfyqDB22Su3tEyw same address I sent you payment from. 5 pm. Not sending this will make it crystal clear to everyone you just want to keep all the money and are lying. Naturally this private message will also be used against you.
Have a nice day.

His first refund: https://blockchain.info/tx/9ac33134c94b7155f41d8f21406aea9bd73f633b94895734c33b163528ac22a2

His second refund to which we 50/50 split the shipping fees: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6bd567ff731273663b0e23db9d534cb41e3fde311e56305ffa65eac757d4d99

Settled.

Looks like he never PMd anyone, didn't explain this was settled, didn't close the thread and didn't delete a single post.

I still needed to post this so it's on the record. If anyone is still even reading this who left negative trust will you please remove it and maybe not jump the gun to take sides with a new(er) member and to instantly leave negative for a reseller who has been here for years with plenty of positive trust in my history.

Peace.  Cool
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
Re:
September 01, 2015, 11:38:56 PM

If you send, I will post there in the same instant and explain it is all settled + send pm once to everyone explaining it is settled and ask for negative rep to be removed + close thread + delete all posts I did about you
1EfXSoomfeX9sxUcD5KLfyqDB22Su3tEyw same address I sent you payment from. 5 pm. Not sending this will make it crystal clear to everyone you just want to keep all the money and are lying. Naturally this private message will also be used against you.
Have a nice day.

His first refund: https://blockchain.info/tx/9ac33134c94b7155f41d8f21406aea9bd73f633b94895734c33b163528ac22a2

His second refund to which we 50/50 split the shipping fees: https://blockchain.info/tx/d6bd567ff731273663b0e23db9d534cb41e3fde311e56305ffa65eac757d4d99

Settled.

Looks like he never PMd anyone, didn't explain this was settled, didn't close the thread and didn't delete a single post.

I still needed to post this so it's on the record. If anyone is still even reading this who left negative trust will you please remove it and maybe not jump the gun to take sides with a new(er) member and to instantly leave negative for a reseller who has been here for years with plenty of positive trust in my history.

Peace.  Cool

I've verified the address 1EfX... is the same waldohoover sent the original payment from (as shown on OP) so I've removed my feedback. I'm glad this is solved. It would still help if chalkboard17 signs a message with the address 1LGpnsY37LjehreTfAp1PiR7H7e6s8ufos to clear any doubts. I hope waldohoover will post soon to confirm everything is settled now.

chalkboard17 (OP)

Activity: 484

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:27:58 AM

This is not solved. We didn't settle anything. I didn't agree to anything. Ryan has sent the minimum amount, only right after he knew I had his full information and nothing was ever agreed that this dispute would be solved if he had done so. He still hasn't provided any single proof that the shipping company is charging $1000+ for 9 mile trip and not to mention all his other lies. This will only finish when I receive my full 16.64122524 btc.

I am so sorry for abandoning my account, all private messages and specially this topic. Not to excuse myself, but I tried to take this to the legal route, and the lawyer kept telling me it would be better to stop going public with this. In the end he did nothing but stall me and get $570 away from me.
I also lost a very important jiu jitsu competition I was preparing a long time + my son got sick + my country became worst than greece in a matter of months + I felt ashamed I got robbedd in such way by Ryan and the lawyer. I am sorry for not informing everyone he did send 12 btc (once again, I never told him this would settle anything at all) but I got away from anything related to bitcoin and couldn't even visit this forum. My wife told me Ryan had posted and immediately I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I am back here, like he is.

I still got all Ryan's information archived + all logs from this.
I DEEPLY thank the bitcoin community for everything. You guys helped me much more than any lawyer, government or anybody else.

Waldo will I need to repeat myself over all the lies still unsolved? Where is the rest of my money? Send me the rest of it and your personal reputation will be safe, I will warn everyone that this in fact has been solved. Better send now that btc price is below what I had paid back then.
Waldo calculated btc/usd up, naturally. I will not calculate it down and will want to receive 16.64122524, no more.

A LOT of people contacted me saying they got scammed by waldo, including a brazilian person. If you had problems with him please contact me.
This has been going for FOUR months.

Sorry for the way I wrote. All PMs have been answered. I haven't spoken english since my last post and I am very stressed (with this, and many other things unfortunately but I don't wanna play victim and it wouldnt take me anywhere anyway. What everyone here, including me, is insterested is seeing this being solved)

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
Re:
September 02, 2015, 03:37:24 AM

Have a nice day.
You already come back shouting lies and manipulating stuff. No matter how much time passes, you will lie lie and lie. Too bad for you the vast majority of people aren't dumb as you understimate them and you don't fool anyone, specially when I show them evidence. Like I always had (for anyone reading this, please read some of this thread's posts and see waldo lying and lying) I will do it now again:

Have a look at it. Full message. No picking a few lines out of everything. Take a look at the 13.75 btc. NOT 10 btc. Take a look at 5 pm california, and after that I would not accept it.
He only sent me 10 btc later because his whole information was found.

I will get everyone who got scammed by you's history, Ryan. I will spread your whole information. I will contact every single person related to you, personal or business-wise. Every forum, site or anything. I will spread other victim's history too. This has been going for too long and I am being too nice by not doing so already against a person like you.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:44:46 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 04:23:42 AM by chalkboard17

He tried to do the same thing I pointed above via PM. He probably thought I had forgotten about this or deleted something. I deleted nothing and archived everything nicely.
http://prntscr.com/8bmk53

Ecua, 1LGpnsY37LjehreTfAp1PiR7H7e6s8ufos  is waldo's address not mine. I cannot sign a message with it.

I will agree to 15 btc to settle this nightmare if sent before 4th september 02:00 california time.
That's 2.922 btc left. If he does that, everyone will know since blockchain is public.
I will personally tell everyone via PM and here that this has been solved. I will request this thread to be either deleted or locked if Waldo wants this to be digged.

Waldo, can we please agree that 2.922 left is fair? This will save yourself from keeping ignoring everything me and other people claim and reply to lies + personal information safe + I will not deal with other people being scammed + enough of wasting time and headache with this for both of us.
Same address. I don't wish you or anyone harm...
BTC/USD is down from our first deal! I am honest and I don't want to take advantage of that. You will still profit 1.64 btc + btc/usd difference.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:41:01 PM

Ryan deleted all his posts he made here attempting to cover up his bunch of nonsense lies. Too bad for him I archived everything and a good amount of his posts have been quoted too.
He only came back to this forum to sell more stuff, and make more victims like me and the people who posted here and contacted me through private message in the process.
Him deleting everything + ignoring all the lies and everything previously + claiming "everything is settled" + manipulating information by picking a few words instead of the whole thing makes it clear he hasn't changed nothing and still wants to make a profit out of this whole situation, instead of attempting to actually solve it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:00:55 AM

waldohoover only returned because he thought I disappeared and he took care of eliminating most of his track on the internet. he understimates me once more thinking I don't have everything archived already
I have been more than reasonable not releasing his information and contacting everyone possible. This ends with the latest deadline, I will slowly release his information then.

The struggle for justice will never stop and I once again count on and thank everyone for their help.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:59:33 AM

As always, ignored once more. As I wrote before, Ryan probably is surprised I am still here.
Guess I have to be thankful I only have been ignored instead of lied to.

I will release Ryan's full name when the deadline ends and raise the value to end this to BTC15.25 (3.172 left)
I will keep on releasing information and everything, everytime a deadline ends and also raise the value until it reaches 16.64122524.

Keep on being blissful because you removed your information out of the internet, Ryan. I have everything tidely archived.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:06:31 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 02:20:10 AM by chalkboard17

waldohoover's name: Ryan Gatchalian

Amount to end this is now BTC3.172, which makes up for 15.25 instead of 16.64122524 which is the correct value since Ryan didn't have any expense.
He logged in three times since I have given this deadline, one of them he deleted a post of mine I made in a thread of his. No reply at all here or via PM.
Two pictures of Ryan will be uploaded if nothing is talked about or solved until 15:00 UTC. Case will be taken to reddit as well, where he also is known.

To those who removed negative feedback left on his account: any doubt this guy is a scammer and just returned because he thought I was gone and he was free to lie once more? I'd appreciate if you could red his trust so more people don't fall victim of this.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███              
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
chalkboard17 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 02:19:49 AM by chalkboard17

Name: Ryan Gatchalian

I will edit this post soon with reference to reddit links.

Amount to end this now is 3.422, which makes up for 15.5 instead of 16.64122524 which is the correct value since Ryan didn't have any expense.
Cellphone number, house number and enterprise number will be published if nothing is talked about or solved until saturday, 5th 3 PM UTC

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
                  ███       ▀▀        
                          ███         
               ███           ▀▀       
                     ███