Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God  (Read 37175 times)
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 08:50:52 PM

Everyone has sex. Every religion. Every people or race.
How can that be against God?
It makes no sense. How are we supposed then to "spread our seed" and populate the earth?

It's not. Liathon is just an uneducated Marxist agitator pathetically attempting to destroy the concept of religious faith as a whole with his click bait garbage.

Agitator! He should be kicked out of the building. Just using air to spread his filthy ideas!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 01:38:05 AM

Everyone has sex. Every religion. Every people or race.
How can that be against God?
It makes no sense. How are we supposed then to "spread our seed" and populate the earth?

It's not. Liathon is just an uneducated Marxist agitator pathetically attempting to destroy the concept of religious faith as a whole with his click bait garbage.

Agitator! He should be kicked out of the building. Just using air to spread his filthy ideas!

If he was just an agitator I wouldn't have a problem with him. It is the uneducated Marxist part I have disagreement with.
eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 01:33:19 PM

Yeah - I was only making a joke. The man is free to do as he pleases, of course. We're only sharing ideas here.

runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:11:48 PM

I haven't read the whole thread, but I noticed OP doesn't mention reproduction.

People act like they don't know where babies come from.  (Hint: it's sex)

They can pretend all they want, but most people still don't choose sexual partners who are too young to reproduce, too old to reproduce, or of the same gender.  Is it supposed to be a coincidence that people generally don't want to have sex with anyone unless it's the type of person they can make a baby with?

Not all sex makes babies, but all babies come from sexual reproduction between one man and one woman.  That's why marriage is all about where babies come from. 

Monogamous marriage is society's only way of helping babies have both their parents and encouraging people to build families for the benefit of the babies they're making.

Of course if you don't care about what happens to children, then you can pretend that sex is just a political weapon.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:52:49 PM

They can pretend all they want, but most people still don't choose sexual partners who are too young to reproduce, too old to reproduce, or of the same gender.  Is it supposed to be a coincidence that people generally don't want to have sex with anyone unless it's the type of person they can make a baby with?

Not all sex makes babies, but all babies come from sexual reproduction between one man and one woman.  That's why marriage is all about where babies come from. 

Monogamous marriage is society's only way of helping babies have both their parents and encouraging people to build families for the benefit of the babies they're making.

Of course if you don't care about what happens to children, then you can pretend that sex is just a political weapon.

Very good thinking, I agree with you.
In fact, marriage is very important in all world religions, holy books etc. as the most important social unit and first institution created by God.
Nobody can deny it.
Today, we see other trend in many societies, that marriage can be between 2 man or 2 women but, in this way, society neglect the main purpose of marriage- human reproduction.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:13:17 PM

Very good thinking, I agree with you.
In fact, marriage is very important in all world religions, holy books etc. as the most important social unit and first institution created by God.
Nobody can deny it.
Today, we see other trend in many societies, that marriage can be between 2 man or 2 women but, in this way, society neglect the main purpose of marriage- human reproduction.

That's the spirit. User the joint gave me a bad rating because I was adamantly against the idea of homosexuality as being against the nature of things, and against God.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: