Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.btcboard.com - alternative bitcoin forums, perhaps something else?  (Read 636 times)
chiropteran (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 03:25:46 PM

Looking for some ideas to use on the site.  I bought the domain btcboard.com a few months back when I was frustrated with how slow these forums were running and lack of tapatalk support, thinking I'd just create my own alternative bitcoin forum.  Since then these forums have been running pretty smoothly and I have lost much of my motivation.

Is there even a point in having another bitcoin discussion forum, does the web need one?  Should I use the domain for something else?

I'm not too attached to any particular idea at this point, and I'd be interested in working with someone motivated with a good plan if they can convince me they have a good idea.

http://www.btcboard.com/forum/ is all that is setup on the site so far.  I just haven't felt motivated enough to clean it up and fix the homepage.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: