Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216049 times)
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:23:25 PM

11902 now

Yea I dont have a windows wallet to try yet the one on the op is still the old one.....unless it was changed within the last 5 mins.

Maybe nikl is compiling it again.  I hope so.  Probably wouldn't have asked about it if it wasn't being compiled.

www.sproutcoin.github.io/downloads/sprouts.zip This one sync correct

404 Error MrEggman
If this is the newest wallet then I wan't it.  Hopefully it will grab my coins out of the chain.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:24:55 PM

I had some messages about the coin so I came back in to take care of them.  I knew there would be a couple of people who would not understand and that is fine.  I am glad one thing happened though.  Eggman is actually communicating with everyone now and getting some things done.  That makes me feel at least a little better.  I have gotten a heavy duty proposal to promote this coin on twitter.  His account is unreal.  I will paste his rates which are the best for any service that could possibly compare to his, which IMO none can.  Tell me what you think??  Great price but the btc will have to be raised ok?  Here you go:

"Hello and thank you for contacting us. As this is a Holiday here, we are limited today. We can promote SproutCoin for you guys. Our usual rate is as follows:

1 week - 0.19 BTC
2 weeks - 0.30 BTC
4 weeks - 0.49 BTC

Similar discounts are available for longer arrangements as well. If interested let us know, and we can discuss details. Thank you for considering us!"

Great rates and will bring in people for sure.  As for exchanges.  Maybe Yobit and maybe CCex pretty fast.  I am still talking with them.  Others may have to pay or get voted in (which the Promo Company above can drive).

What do you guys want to do??  I have checked many people and this team will probably get more results at a better rate than all the others combined so my vote would be to go with him for sure.  Anyone else have a comment??

Thats actually quite expensive and I will not be contributing towards that. I think if we tried enough ourselves we could get a lot of that promotion done ourselves.

Thanks for the first opinion.  I disagree with you very much.  I spent a lot of time checking these companies.  This is by far the best price out there.  As I said before, their twitter movement far exceeds ANY I have found.  Plus he can help us with exchange campaigns.  That is rough.  In order to get into one of the larger exchanges, could be a problem.  Bittrex would probably be the easiest and they will want to see high, steady from Yobits and CCex ad exchanges like that.  The last I heard was that Bittrex charge 3btc to be listed on their exchange.  I have been trying to change some of this by speaking with some of these.  There are a lot of variables involved in each exchange and some could be quite different.  I have a lot of connections on my twitter account but I have not used twitter in a while so I have had to get back in the loop.  The Promotions Team that gave me these prices makes mine look like nothing!!  When miningrigrentals re-tweeted one of our tweets the  mining went way up.  I think it was stated that it went up 700% from one re-tweet.  This is from one re-tweet alone.  The promotions company is set up to have many more re-tweets from them and also many who also have huge twitter accounts that has taken them years to build.  Those would just be the re-tweets from this company.  You think these prices are high???  How about 3.5btc for 2 weeks?Huh  Some more and some less than that price and they can not provide the quality or experience of the company that is charging these more than reasonable rate.  With all due respect, We can not do anything close to what can be done and needs to be done here.  I have seen it done with much larger communities than this and it is just not enough.  It is not as easy as you seem to think it is.  I stand by my choice for this company totally and their rates are SO not quite expensive.  I got the number of ust one re-tweet from our own twitter account.  There will be so many mre than that if we go with this company.  We have to get the word to people and we can hold our own promotions but if only 5 or even 50 people participate in it then it is not enough.  They will promote our promotions which will be re-tweeted by many with huge accounts that we will get what we need to get the word out and to promote our own promotions.  As well as bring in more miners and buyers.  We CAN NOT do this ourselves.  Please believe me.  My recommendation here comes from many days of checking and talking.  Been not sleeping very well so I have sent messages way into the nights and the next days.  We can't do this ourselves nor do I think that people will want to put enough time that is involved.  Even if we all tweeted all day long, this company can far surpass what all of us combined could do with one click of their mouses and this is for a campaign that will be continuous for a week or 2 weeks or 4 weeks.  Personally I think we should start with 2 weeks but we can always try them out with just one week and see how it goes.  We can always hire them for another week or more depending on the results and also what they can do for us as our needs may change over time.  Even if we were to get on 4 exchanges today, this coin would fail at this point.  We would be happy sure.  Volume has to be created on these exchanges before we can consider ourselves and this coin to drive itself.  I know that we can do some things ourselves but I would not have spent my time not only finding companies but checking on them as well.  We need more than just us.  Look at the few that regularly chat in  here.  You think all of a sudden we are going to come out with this awesome campaign to get the word out??  Sorry but it just will not happen.  It is not something that 5 or 10 more can accomplish.  That is why these companies are thriving.  We have to be smart here so lets think about this and if you all want me to tell them no then I will.  If we do tell them no then our chances are slim.  This price of this coin will not go up until we get Volume.  People need to be trading it and trying to make money off of it.  That will not happen with just us....even long term with just us is doubtful.  The coin has had done what has needed to be done to it.  Now we deserve to make this coin have all the potential that it can possibly have.

You seem to send these offers of promotion from people that you've been researching and ask for big chunks of cash but never actually say who they are. Sounds like YOU are trying to get paid for being crazy. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: I just noticed you posted AGAIN asking for that money. Stop trying to extort us and start actually doing something for the coin besides complaining as soon as you dont get a reply from an email or one little thing doesnt go right. This is a development project, you need to understand that the OP likely has a life and these offers for promotion are not likely going to be paid quickly, especially not to you for doing nothing.

Also: Pay attention: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_NIZsxpqr_aFJNQ2xZc3VEYUU/view?usp=sharing

MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 04:27:13 PM

sorry! No www

http://sproutcoin.github.io/downloads/sprouts.zip
TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:33:15 PM

I had some messages about the coin so I came back in to take care of them.  I knew there would be a couple of people who would not understand and that is fine.  I am glad one thing happened though.  Eggman is actually communicating with everyone now and getting some things done.  That makes me feel at least a little better.  I have gotten a heavy duty proposal to promote this coin on twitter.  His account is unreal.  I will paste his rates which are the best for any service that could possibly compare to his, which IMO none can.  Tell me what you think??  Great price but the btc will have to be raised ok?  Here you go:

"Hello and thank you for contacting us. As this is a Holiday here, we are limited today. We can promote SproutCoin for you guys. Our usual rate is as follows:

1 week - 0.19 BTC
2 weeks - 0.30 BTC
4 weeks - 0.49 BTC

Similar discounts are available for longer arrangements as well. If interested let us know, and we can discuss details. Thank you for considering us!"

Great rates and will bring in people for sure.  As for exchanges.  Maybe Yobit and maybe CCex pretty fast.  I am still talking with them.  Others may have to pay or get voted in (which the Promo Company above can drive).

What do you guys want to do??  I have checked many people and this team will probably get more results at a better rate than all the others combined so my vote would be to go with him for sure.  Anyone else have a comment??

Thats actually quite expensive and I will not be contributing towards that. I think if we tried enough ourselves we could get a lot of that promotion done ourselves.

Thanks for the first opinion.  I disagree with you very much.  I spent a lot of time checking these companies.  This is by far the best price out there.  As I said before, their twitter movement far exceeds ANY I have found.  Plus he can help us with exchange campaigns.  That is rough.  In order to get into one of the larger exchanges, could be a problem.  Bittrex would probably be the easiest and they will want to see high, steady from Yobits and CCex ad exchanges like that.  The last I heard was that Bittrex charge 3btc to be listed on their exchange.  I have been trying to change some of this by speaking with some of these.  There are a lot of variables involved in each exchange and some could be quite different.  I have a lot of connections on my twitter account but I have not used twitter in a while so I have had to get back in the loop.  The Promotions Team that gave me these prices makes mine look like nothing!!  When miningrigrentals re-tweeted one of our tweets the  mining went way up.  I think it was stated that it went up 700% from one re-tweet.  This is from one re-tweet alone.  The promotions company is set up to have many more re-tweets from them and also many who also have huge twitter accounts that has taken them years to build.  Those would just be the re-tweets from this company.  You think these prices are high???  How about 3.5btc for 2 weeks?Huh  Some more and some less than that price and they can not provide the quality or experience of the company that is charging these more than reasonable rate.  With all due respect, We can not do anything close to what can be done and needs to be done here.  I have seen it done with much larger communities than this and it is just not enough.  It is not as easy as you seem to think it is.  I stand by my choice for this company totally and their rates are SO not quite expensive.  I got the number of ust one re-tweet from our own twitter account.  There will be so many mre than that if we go with this company.  We have to get the word to people and we can hold our own promotions but if only 5 or even 50 people participate in it then it is not enough.  They will promote our promotions which will be re-tweeted by many with huge accounts that we will get what we need to get the word out and to promote our own promotions.  As well as bring in more miners and buyers.  We CAN NOT do this ourselves.  Please believe me.  My recommendation here comes from many days of checking and talking.  Been not sleeping very well so I have sent messages way into the nights and the next days.  We can't do this ourselves nor do I think that people will want to put enough time that is involved.  Even if we all tweeted all day long, this company can far surpass what all of us combined could do with one click of their mouses and this is for a campaign that will be continuous for a week or 2 weeks or 4 weeks.  Personally I think we should start with 2 weeks but we can always try them out with just one week and see how it goes.  We can always hire them for another week or more depending on the results and also what they can do for us as our needs may change over time.  Even if we were to get on 4 exchanges today, this coin would fail at this point.  We would be happy sure.  Volume has to be created on these exchanges before we can consider ourselves and this coin to drive itself.  I know that we can do some things ourselves but I would not have spent my time not only finding companies but checking on them as well.  We need more than just us.  Look at the few that regularly chat in  here.  You think all of a sudden we are going to come out with this awesome campaign to get the word out??  Sorry but it just will not happen.  It is not something that 5 or 10 more can accomplish.  That is why these companies are thriving.  We have to be smart here so lets think about this and if you all want me to tell them no then I will.  If we do tell them no then our chances are slim.  This price of this coin will not go up until we get Volume.  People need to be trading it and trying to make money off of it.  That will not happen with just us....even long term with just us is doubtful.  The coin has had done what has needed to be done to it.  Now we deserve to make this coin have all the potential that it can possibly have.

You seem to send these offers of promotion from people that you've been researching and ask for big chunks of cash but never actually say who they are. Sounds like YOU are trying to get paid for being crazy. Just my 2 cents.

Also: Pay attention: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_NIZsxpqr_aFJNQ2xZc3VEYUU/view?usp=sharing

This is the only offer that I have total faith in and that I have put in here.  Don't talk about something you have no clue about again TrinityCoin.  Someone set the wallet up and they can pay them then.  It just shows once more how much you know about what you are talking about TrinityCoin!!

Dont lie to me, I know you tried to get several bitcoins from other members.

Edit: They can pay WHO exactly? Youre right, I dont know WHO im talking about because you never posted that.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:33:56 PM

That one worked .  Thanks MrEggman.

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:38:17 PM

"blocks" : 11916,

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:39:10 PM

No but I sure have paid BTC in and not asked for any.   And no but I sure have paid sprouts in and not asked for any.  I can't believe you would even put that in.  Well yea I can.

You paid BTC for exactly what service that is currently benefiting Sprouts?

Edit: Put what in? Where? You havent told anyone here about ways youve helped the coin at all. If those promo teams arent just you asking for money.. they are a ripoff either way. But I have a feeling its just you trying to get money from us.

nikl

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:48:33 PM

Dev, this link is to 0.1.2.0 version. But you updated source to 0.1.2.2 version.

It's link to win wallet 0.1.2.2:  https://mega.co.nz/#!jVJTgZyB!Y8fzacBePjHhym0ulTrEtKlyF9qT_UuKTtPuiMUJfgQ
Virustotal:                             https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/1eecf498e52c86ba4fda5a4d9391b914d032b248ec39da241d6aa75ed2d2a8c6/analysis/1436286977
TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:49:27 PM

No but I sure have paid BTC in and not asked for any.   And no but I sure have paid sprouts in and not asked for any.  I can't believe you would even put that in.  Well yea I can.

It is in the middle of a thread man.  Use your head for once.  I am not going to post both their name and the price they gave to me.  Maybe I should have just asked a couple of people that DO use their heads instead of posting what I did.

Yeah sure in the middle of the thread. Whats wrong with that? If they offer legitimate services they wont mind the advertising. No one wants to pay for your non-existent promotion.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:50:52 PM

Bounty successfully sent to nikl from the compile that nikl made (5k SPRTS).  Thank you very much nikl.  Wallet has been thoroughly scanned and tested and is the fully working wallet that I have been using. (I had to move some coins around so the staking function appears to work but my coins will still take some time to mature and actually stake and then that is the last test needed)

If you are uncomfortable with a bounty wallet then wait for MrEggman to upload another one.  I would not use this wallet if I were not 100% happy with it and 100% sure of it and I am.  Thanks for your patience nikl while I tested and checked everything about your compile.

Thanks for bounty.

This for one.  Might be only 5k but it is more than nothing  like you TrinityCoin.  Once again you do not know what you are talking about.  Also I sent MrEgghead 0.05btc for the block explorer.  Did you???  We both know the answer to that.  You just want to leech.  Then dump when it hits exchange.  Keep leeching.  I don't care but don't be lying about me.

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:52:03 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By_NIZsxpqr_aFJNQ2xZc3VEYUU/view?usp=sharing

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:53:06 PM

Bounty successfully sent to nikl from the compile that nikl made (5k SPRTS).  Thank you very much nikl.  Wallet has been thoroughly scanned and tested and is the fully working wallet that I have been using. (I had to move some coins around so the staking function appears to work but my coins will still take some time to mature and actually stake and then that is the last test needed)

If you are uncomfortable with a bounty wallet then wait for MrEggman to upload another one.  I would not use this wallet if I were not 100% happy with it and 100% sure of it and I am.  Thanks for your patience nikl while I tested and checked everything about your compile.

Thanks for bounty.

This for one.  Might be only 5k but it is more than nothing  like you TrinityCoin.  Once again you do not know what you are talking about.  Also I sent MrEgghead 0.05btc for the block explorer.  Did you???  We both know the answer to that.  You just want to leech.  Then dump when it hits exchange.  Keep leeching.  I don't care but don't be lying about me.

You must be better than me because you contributed to the block explorer, which we could have made ourselves in 15 minutes. (Which is the least important service also)
Im not dumping when the exchange gets here, Im buying more coin to stake because im not getting enough from mining. Thats why I want the exchange so badly because I dont get a reply half the time from anyone selling coins like cryptowiz420 who has an ad that I saw and I pmed him with no reply.

EDIT: Also you have no idea what ive contributed to anything whatsoever forever.

EDIT: Furthermore Susan, I wouldnt be the least bit surprised to find out theyve been smoking marijuana cigarettes. REEFERS.

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:02:34 PM

Bounty successfully sent to nikl from the compile that nikl made (5k SPRTS).  Thank you very much nikl.  Wallet has been thoroughly scanned and tested and is the fully working wallet that I have been using. (I had to move some coins around so the staking function appears to work but my coins will still take some time to mature and actually stake and then that is the last test needed)

If you are uncomfortable with a bounty wallet then wait for MrEggman to upload another one.  I would not use this wallet if I were not 100% happy with it and 100% sure of it and I am.  Thanks for your patience nikl while I tested and checked everything about your compile.

Thanks for bounty.

You must be better than me because you contributed to the block explorer, which we could have made ourselves in 15 minutes.

Why didn't you do it then.  It would have saved those that DID donate.  Like I said.  Run your mouth and leech.  I do not have to defend myself to the likes of you.  I don't know why I started and wasted my time.  That probably just went way over your head as well.  Keep on leeching lol.  I will not waste my time and reply to your stupidity any more.  What a ......lol!!

What have I leeched? Im mining my own coins, I havent got anything from anyone. Also, why are you getting so defensive over this? Maybe because YOU were trying to defraud us and take money from us and I called you out? People usually only get this defensive when they are guilty/lying.

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:03:35 PM

Name one thing Ive leeched from anyone here and I'll stop if its valid. (HINT: IM NOT STOPPING)

Edit: Thats what I thought beeeeeeeatch

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:14:03 PM

Thanks for bounty.

You must be better than me because you contributed to the block explorer, which we could have made ourselves in 15 minutes.

Why didn't you do it then.  It would have saved those that DID donate.  Like I said.  Run your mouth and leech.  I do not have to defend myself to the likes of you.  I don't know why I started and wasted my time.  That probably just went way over your head as well.  Keep on leeching lol.  I will not waste my time and reply to your stupidity any more.  What a ......lol!!

SO here we go, if you hate being here so much.. Ill buy out all your coins cheap. PM me and we can make a deal. I doubt you have that many anyways.

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:34:21 PM

MrEggman I thought you were posting the new wallet.  lol  That is the old one

CrazyCoins

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:37:02 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 06:05:05 PM by CrazyCoins

Dev, this link is to 0.1.2.0 version. But you updated source to 0.1.2.2 version.

It's link to win wallet 0.1.2.2:  https://mega.co.nz/#!jVJTgZyB!Y8fzacBePjHhym0ulTrEtKlyF9qT_UuKTtPuiMUJfgQ
Virustotal:                             https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/1eecf498e52c86ba4fda5a4d9391b914d032b248ec39da241d6aa75ed2d2a8c6/analysis/1436286977

I missed this nikl.  Sorry.  If this one does it then I will give another bounty to you as I said.  Thanks again for your time.

I am going to dl the whole chain again.  I still have your addy so I will send it right after that ok?

This just might be it.... if this pulls my almost 5k out from last night then I will be happy. I think I forked with Ahmeds pool.  I have been mining there for a few days to spread the wealth so to speak and now he is down also.  Good pool though.

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:51:59 PM

Defaced please let me know where to send your bounty.

TrinityCoin

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:06:34 PM

Everyone please vote for Sprouts on the c-cex voting list.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Zylix

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:22:44 PM

This coin has great potential. Pos coins seem to be the crowd favorite lately. People are learning to "invest" in them rather than only "speculate" traditional altcoins. Factor in a high interest rate of stake and using some compounding, things get very interesting.  I am ready to buy in early, when Sprouts is added to a larger exchange. I am keeping a close watch on this thread it is "hot" getting a lot of attention. Also nice to see good code updates and progress in a short amount of time, great start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: