Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216051 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:00:24 PM

notification : Checkpoint is too old . wait for blockchain to download , or notify developers of the issue
  Read 2 posts up. Not a major deal. Hopefully it will be fixed by next wallet update, but until then it is not a cause for concern. It doesn't affect staking or use of the wallet in any way.

thank you for clearing this up for him. i'll tell mreggman to update the op.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:06:11 PM

notification : Checkpoint is too old . wait for blockchain to download , or notify developers of the issue
  Read 2 posts up. Not a major deal. Hopefully it will be fixed by next wallet update, but until then it is not a cause for concern. It doesn't affect staking or use of the wallet in any way.

You, sir, are the one that cleared it up. I merely pointed him to your post. :-) I was worried when it first came up. I even did "get checkpoint" in console, and researched, but to no resolve. Your post eased my frustration though, lol. Wallet still works fine no matter though.
abstractednerve

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:08:06 PM

You, sir, are the one that cleared it up. I merely pointed him to your post. :-) I was worried when it first came up. I even did "get checkpoint" in console, and researched, but to no resolve. Your post eased my frustration though, lol. Wallet still works fine no matter though.

:-) Well you were very helpful and that is the sort of thing we need as a community. Teamwork.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

skyline247

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:13:33 PM

:-) Well you were very helpful and that is the sort of thing we need as a community. Teamwork.
  You're right. 10-4 Thanks. Sprouts does have a very helpful community. One of the things that attracted me to this coin. Let's all keep up the good work. :-)
KK99

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:25:15 PM

Coin looks exciting. Can't believe it's not listed on any half way decent exchanges yet.
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

Coin looks exciting. Can't believe it's not listed on any half way decent exchanges yet.

I agree. I would like to get my hands on even just 1K Sprouts, just so I can try out the wallet.

Anyone willing to sell me 1000 Sprouts at a decent price?

My Sprout address: SSG3YV1hhrqf8LUUqtYB3Bagdk9y4GZhAG

I added the Sprout Website to my signature to promote Sprouts.

Thanks.

skyline247

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:43:54 PM

I agree. I would like to get my hands on even just 1K Sprouts, just so I can try out the wallet.

Thanks.

Thanks for that. Yes, it's a good coin with good community involvement. With a little hard work and dedication I think we can make it GREAT!

Edit: Nice Sig by the way.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:33:31 PM

Thanks.

Yes thanks for coming around and helping.  I also like your sig but only one thing is missing.  This is not just a POS coin.  It is POW and POS at the same time.  If you leave off the POW then the miners that see your sig will not come this way.  Don't get me wrong.  I am thankful that you are helping very much.  We could use a lot more like you.  I just did not want miners to think there was nothing here for them.  This is one of the fastest best mining coins out there.  Thanks again!!

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:58:35 PM

Yea I would agree with you.  With all the interest this coin attracts and all the Mining and POS volume that is out here in peoples wallets, you would think that ANY smart exchange would jump all over it.  Volume and interest is continuing to grow.  The exchanges know where we are lol...believe me.  Hopefully they will see the light in the darkness as MrEggman put it.  I was just at Yobit to find out if some coins I had put up had sold.  I sat and watched the chatbox for a little while as an ICO was being sold.  It was funny watching them all chat about strategy and all but then the ICO was over and everyone was doing their own strategy then all of a sudden millions of coins from the ICO that just happened got dumped.  Then everyone saw it and tried to dump.  To late though.  Dead coin.  That happens way to much.  I am sure it was the "dev" of that scamcoin that just took off with everyone's coins.  People should do some research sure but crypto IS pretty dark with new coins coming out almost every day and the thread is just long enough for the "dev" to take off with others btc.  I have been watching that happen for a couple of weeks now.  Anyway, I got way away for what I said in the beginning lol.  We have a real DEV here and he will be around.  So will the exchanges.  The question might actually be, Which one will see it first and it just click in their head and they add it?  They are watching.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
csggene3

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:31:56 AM

I tried to manually payout my sprouts from maxminers a few days ago and still haven't received them. Any ideas? I apologize for participating here without being on a coding level. I'm actively trying to learn while wading into the altcoin world; I'm obviously just not on the same level as most here.
abstractednerve

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 01:54:26 AM

I tried to manually payout my sprouts from maxminers a few days ago and still haven't received them. Any ideas? I apologize for participating here without being on a coding level. I'm actively trying to learn while wading into the altcoin world; I'm obviously just not on the same level as most here.

few days ago, hmmm how many?

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

skyline247

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:00:53 AM

Don't apologize for that. Trust me, there are far fewer miners that know code and can implement it than you think. Otherwise, why would they mine. lol Just joking. Seriously though, being at a full tech level is not a requirement here, at least not for Sprouts. We are here to help each other out. That is what a community backed coin is all about.
  Just asking, have you double-checked to make sure that the Sprouts address you entered in your account information on MaxMiners and your wallet match? I'm not being smart or anything, sometimes even the most mundane of details are often overlooked. As well, just a suggestion - Have you tried to do a manual payout again? Just try again, and if it says "Manual payout already initiated", or something to that effect, then there is a problem. Try that and we'll go from there. If it still doesn't work, you may have to create a ticket.

EDIT: Sorry abstracted nerve, didn't see you had replied to him just as I was posting a reply.
abstractednerve

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:09:13 AM

Don't apologize for that. Trust me, there are far fewer miners that know code and can implement it than you think. Otherwise, why would they mine. lol Just joking. Seriously though, being at a full tech level is not a requirement here, at least not for Sprouts. We are here to help each other out. That is what a community backed coin is all about.
  Just asking, have you double-checked to make sure that the Sprouts address you entered in your account information on MaxMiners and your wallet match? I'm not being smart or anything, sometimes even the most mundane of details are often overlooked. As well, just a suggestion - Have you tried to do a manual payout again? Just try again, and if it says "Manual payout already initiated", or something to that effect, then there is a problem. Try that and we'll go from there. If it still doesn't work, you may have to create a ticket.

EDIT: Sorry abstracted nerve, didn't see you had replied to him just as I was posting a reply.

oh now worries do your thing brotha

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:13:02 AM

So how's everyone staking ? Everyone should do their part on Cryptopia for now Wink
skyline247

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:29:33 AM

So how's everyone staking ? Everyone should do their part on Cryptopia for now Wink

For me staking is doing well, no glitches so far. Just wish I had been an earlier adopter of this great coin & gotten in a little earlier, but it's all well and good. Can't wait to see what the Dev has for future plans.
  I have also been voting to have it added to Cryptopia and sent out tweets, DM's, FB posts, etc. If you get a chance, please ReTweet - https://twitter.com/Skyline247/status/619708763197566977
  Thanks
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:43:22 AM

It looks like cryptopia just added us. Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:52:51 AM

Looks like they did indeed & I just bought some DOT and voted not realizing hahaha.
skyline247

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:53:16 AM

Well there ya go. That's just awesome!! We are on our way! Thanks for the good news Defaced.
skyline247

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:54:32 AM

Looks like they did indeed & I just bought some DOT and voted not realizing hahaha.

lol Ouch! Way to take one for the Gipper Nthused.  Grin
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:25:38 AM

Thank you for donation sir. With water and illumination sprouts turn into something truly amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: