Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to buy a lot of bitcoins?  (Read 10225 times)
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:12:25 PM

Try OkCoin.cn they show a huge volume. But be aware some people say it shows fake volumes, i have traded half a bitcoin there and felt no problem.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

Try OkCoin.cn they show a huge volume. But be aware some people say it shows fake volumes, i have traded half a bitcoin there and felt no problem.
I think they cannot be trusted, to be honest, I would prefer localbitcoins because they are way more trusted and also very trusted due to the fact you can meet in person with a dealer.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:41:17 AM

Localbitcoins for the win, they are trust worthy for real, they have trusted dealers with nice reviews plus you can indeed meet in person and even sometimes learn from these dealers!
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:16:21 AM

Localbitcoins for the win, they are trust worthy for real, they have trusted dealers with nice reviews plus you can indeed meet in person and even sometimes learn from these dealers!

I also would consider localbitcoins for the job, the most are saying it here and its true its good to buy them at a dealer of localbitcoins because they are trusted and mostly have large in stock.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:16:44 AM

The best way to buy some Bitcoin is that you have to buy a lot if the price is going to be low and than the chance is also higher to get some profit and that is perfect.
But you have to know that you must have patience for it because it can takes a long time until the value will be more.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:02:12 AM

I also would consider localbitcoins for the job, the most are saying it here and its true its good to buy them at a dealer of localbitcoins because they are trusted and mostly have large in stock.
I tried localbitcoins for bulk buying, but in my region I could not find any full bitcoin sellers. May be in some countries, with huge bitcoin community it would be possible to buy bulk by using localbitcoins. If time it not a constrain, then from any country we can buy from several sellers to get bulk amount of bitcoins.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:42:49 PM

Just use localbitcoins like people said its the best thing, you can consider other methods but are they trusted ?
Localbitcoin is already trusted for a long time...
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 07:01:12 PM

The best way to buy btcs is bank transfer.

azeminjo09

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 10:31:09 PM

Try to find someone near you who own BTC, there must be someone in city. There, on forum are people who sell them too but beware of scam, or you can find online trader but it will cost you much.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:58:37 AM

Localbitcoin is of course should be the first choice. as it is very trusted and you can buy bitcoin in bulk also. and you can even bitcoin to nearest one in your country or area. thats why most people prefer you to localbitcoin. and another choice is to buy bitcoin in the forum's currency exchange thread. some highly trusted users selling bitcoin there also.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:50:08 AM

you need id because any exchange for big sum ask you for id information and other materials, not that easy looking as you make it, better to do it face to face
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:43:36 AM

you need id because any exchange for big sum ask you for id information and other materials, not that easy looking as you make it, better to do it face to face

bank transfer could be ok if you meet the requirements for a telegraphic transfer sending to another country or if doing it in the same country make sure you are dealing with a legitimate trader or company the amount or value is not a question it can be catered as long as you'll have a successful transaction.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
FabioDelcatto

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:53:07 PM

The best thing that you can do with Bitcoins is that you have to wait for the right moment to make the investment and buy it when the price is low so you can make more money later.
And the chance will be also much higher that you can earn profit with it so that is perfect.
ElpadroBitcoin

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:57:43 PM

the best way to buy allot of bitcoins is to just buy them come on that was quiet simple isnt it. No im just joking you can buy it everywhere on the internet not just on some trading sites but also in gamble stores and online play stores you just have to search on the right way good luck.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:30:08 PM

I have btc but never had to buy bitcoins.  I get bitcoins because i play poker at certain sites that allow you to cashout in bitcoin.  Thus if i deposit another method, they allow me to withdraw bitcoin.

But if i wanted to buy a lot of bitcoin... say at least 20 bitcoin... what would be the best method?  Coinbase and circle the limits are very small right where you have to wait at least 1 month?  Even if so, you could only buy 3k max worth of bitcoin?  I also wouldn't want to pay a premium for bitcoin and want to buy bitcoin at the current price. 

What about those that want $10000+ worth of bitcoin and more and don't want to pay premium fees?
To be honest i never buy bitcoin with big amount,and might i will confuse if i need to buy big amount of bitcoin,have you try to buy bitcoin to people on this forum with escrow?everyone tell us that was one of best way to buy bitcoins.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:10:33 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 12:36:02 AM by Haswell

You can try to buy bitcoins at Xapo.

Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:35:22 AM

I have btc but never had to buy bitcoins.  I get bitcoins because i play poker at certain sites that allow you to cashout in bitcoin.  Thus if i deposit another method, they allow me to withdraw bitcoin.

But if i wanted to buy a lot of bitcoin... say at least 20 bitcoin... what would be the best method?  Coinbase and circle the limits are very small right where you have to wait at least 1 month?  Even if so, you could only buy 3k max worth of bitcoin?  I also wouldn't want to pay a premium for bitcoin and want to buy bitcoin at the current price. 

What about those that want $10000+ worth of bitcoin and more and don't want to pay premium fees?
To be honest i never buy bitcoin with big amount,and might i will confuse if i need to buy big amount of bitcoin,have you try to buy bitcoin to people on this forum with escrow?everyone tell us that was one of best way to buy bitcoins.

If it's a huge amount try buying with escrow.  still best if you know any localbitcoins they also uses escrow.  Why don't you find one in your area?  So you can do regular trading hassle and worry free.

Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:34:29 PM

I think they cannot be trusted, to be honest, I would prefer localbitcoins because they are way more trusted and also very trusted due to the fact you can meet in person with a dealer.
If you want to buy a lot of Bitcoin than you have to do it when the price is low and that is because there are still a lot of people that wants to make an investment.
But they are waiting for a nice price to buy so it will be easier for them to sell it with profit in the future.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:43:26 PM

The best way to buy a lot of bitcoins these days is indeed still localbitcoins because there are dealers you can trust on it and the fact is also that you can indeed meet them in person and make a good deal with mostly low fee's.
Bitcoinbee

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:30:25 AM

The best way to buy a lot of bitcoins these days is indeed still localbitcoins because there are dealers you can trust on it and the fact is also that you can indeed meet them in person and make a good deal with mostly low fee's.

indeed localbitcoin is still safer than any kinds of trading for a large sum of btc's.  You might need some mule to handle the cash but it is still safer to have it done thru bank transfer.  $30K up is not a big deal for a bank transfer as long as you have legitimate existing business. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: