Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to buy a lot of bitcoins?  (Read 10228 times)
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:33:14 AM

Found a site for you their RESERVE in bitcoins is 57.79 BTC.  I have dealt with and first one was a small amount and took less than 30 minutes. The last one was larger so they send it within 24 hours.
The good thing about it is they give you a discount on every transaction you have with them. So you discount % accumulates. That is why I keep going back to them when I need small transactions.
I will send you PM with the site.
thats a big amount of bitcoins you know do you really know for sure that they going to give you that or with a small amount of discount. Why are you doing small transactions if you want to get more coins and more discount.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:17:06 AM

Found a site for you their RESERVE in bitcoins is 57.79 BTC.  I have dealt with and first one was a small amount and took less than 30 minutes. The last one was larger so they send it within 24 hours.
The good thing about it is they give you a discount on every transaction you have with them. So you discount % accumulates. That is why I keep going back to them when I need small transactions.
thats a big amount of bitcoins you know do you really know for sure that they going to give you that or with a small amount of discount. Why are you doing small transactions if you want to get more coins and more discount.

Its pretty nice if this is really in fact true, always be on your steps people because this could also be bullshit(scam website).
I honestly think that its okay but I would like to see the website myself to confirm this.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:18:14 PM

Found a site that does this is probably using stolen coins.

Or else why else would they keep selling each transaction as a discount. Its that scenario, or they really need marketing to get the word out for their service - but then it takes 5 mins to notice who your competition is.. so yeah.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:48:03 PM

There are several ways to get bitcoins but there is just one easy method and he is for free it only take a bit of time but if you just want to store your coins it is the best method you could use. So start mining coins and you will make nice profit.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:13:18 PM

There are several ways to get bitcoins but there is just one easy method and he is for free it only take a bit of time but if you just want to store your coins it is the best method you could use. So start mining coins and you will make nice profit.

Where its for free bro! I haven't get it. guys you can try in online like Localbitcoins or Local trader whom you can meet easily and make trade with security. As much you can Buy the bitcoins and hold it till halving day...
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:58:54 AM

Where its for free bro! I haven't get it. guys you can try in online like Localbitcoins or Local trader whom you can meet easily and make trade with security. As much you can Buy the bitcoins and hold it till halving day...

Yes the the localbitcoins are better than any other way.  Some localbitcoins can cater up-to $100k and above and its daily.  Big trading company's can even cater all your cash to btc or one way of the other.  And most of this trades are made and witnessed personally especially for huge amount otherwise you will have to do multiple trade until completed.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:52:59 PM

Have a look also at the currency exchange section of this forum. In there there are quite a few sellers which do daily high amount of selling and buying bitcoin, and many of them are pretty trusted as they are doing this from long time. Some of them even have skype (I don't recommend that communication) best is with replying to their threads or PM-s in this forum. You may buy a large amount here, but not up to 100.000 USD in one single transaction.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

Maybe you can buy that amount at ATM's?
I don't know what daily limit they have, but i think its more than BTC1

its too danger and expensive i think,i heard from people fees on bitcoin ATM has too damn high,and its why ATM on my country not too popular and just several times used,anyway,wherever you buy bitcoin,now is good time to buy,and hold until halving come.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:47:55 AM

Yes the the localbitcoins are better than any other way.  Some localbitcoins can cater up-to $100k and above and its daily.  Big trading company's can even cater all your cash to btc or one way of the other.  And most of this trades are made and witnessed personally especially for huge amount otherwise you will have to do multiple trade until completed.

The best way to buy a lot of bitcoins is by simply just using localbitcoins because its easy and you can make nice deals with attractable fee's.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:06:37 AM

Local bitcoins .. Find users that accept bank deposit, with instant payout ,and high ratings. You can get them almost instantly, and your protected using the escrow. You enter in the amount you want to buy, from them.. Local bitcoin escrow grabs that amount out of their account, and holds it. Then they contact you via realtime in the next window, they give you their bank account detail. You goto any branch of that bank, deposit in users bank account. You don't give the bank any of your info or id. You just give them a deposit slip. Then you will have  take a pic of the deposit slip/ write on it upload to that window. They watch the deposit happen online also. Then you get your coins.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:37:55 AM

The best way is indeed by using localbitcoins for it, its simple and also very nice to do it with them.
They are trusted and are working with a lot of dealers in all kind of country's.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:40:08 AM

If you want to make a big investment in Bitcoin than you have to know that it can takes a long time when you have the possibility that you can earn some money with it and that is nice.
And you have to buy it when the price is low so the chance to make profit is much higher.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:42:27 PM

I also would use localbitcoins for the transaction you want to do because its safe and the risks are minimal.
If you pick a trusted dealer in your nearby area it would go 100% good.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:38:06 AM

I also would use localbitcoins for the transaction you want to do because its safe and the risks are minimal.

Yes it is even more than a 100% in huge amount they even give discounts. 

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Fofofolo

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:49:08 PM

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:49:10 PM

Localbitcoins is the best option for the this kind of transactions because its safe and do not have risks indeed, the fact is also that you can pick your own trusted dealer and it can almost no go wrong.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:45:23 AM

If you want to buy a lot of Bitcoins you have to be for sure that the value of the Bitcoin will be low so the chance to get profit will be much higher for yourself.
But of course it is hard to know what will happen with the Bitcoin itself later and that is the bad thing but that is the risk that you should take.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:07:07 PM

If you want to buy a lot of Bitcoins than you have to buy it at a low price that is possible and that is because you also can see now that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly.
If you are buying low than the chance will be much higher that you can earn some more money later with it if you are selling it on the right moment.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:55:54 PM

Are you a crazy or an Idiot? saying that mining is free, do you even know the ABCD of mining? think before what you are saying. mining is not free, not eve cheap, mining is the most expensive way to get bitcoin. even lots of miner can't afford to do mining because of electricity costs, and they can't generate bitcoin to pay bills.
please do some research about mining.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:51:23 PM

I think best way to buy a lots of bitcoins when theres no coming event for bitcoin or bitcoin is very cheap but we dont know when the price come low.. it needs a patience.. but for now i think this is the best time right now to buy because you can not buy with a cheap price when block halving started to be done..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: