Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32087 times)
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 06:18:06 PM

Yes! Congrats to the team and all those involved in the project.

I'm not too anxious for exchanges just yet myself. I'd rather see a bit more growth in the community first. Too many rush to get on exchanges but end up DOA. A bit of patience will do us all well. The more attention this coin gets before getting listed the better imo.

Well from an eye of a miner not only ico investor it has been more than one week since launch so i think it is really time to get it on an exchange

this is a difficult one and imo you're both right  Huh

sometimes getting on an exchange is enough to draw more people's attention but on the other side of the argument if there's no or little volume it will fail to draw the wanted attention.
there's also the fact miners need to redeem their costs to consider, but then the ico only ended a few hours ago

im sure itll be on yobit/ccex/bleutrade/polo/wherever soon enough  
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:48:27 PM

A decent exchange should get the coin some more investors. The trick is to not dump it right away. If people sell at a fir or high price most will accept it as the standard rate. If everyone dumps at once its a race to the bottom and no profits and or losses.

calebepaz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:00:18 PM

where is it going to be?
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:00:56 PM

where is it going to be?

No idea actually I was just giving my opinion on how it should go.

hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 10:36:05 PM

where is it going to be?

We've been solving some problems related with blockchain's API problem and we also contacted some exchanges. It would be very helpful if the community also asked the exchanges for an add (tweet/send tickets/e-mail).
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:45:44 PM

where is it going to be?

We've been solving some problems related with blockchain's API problem and we also contacted some exchanges. It would be very helpful if the community also asked the exchanges for an add (tweet/send tickets/e-mail).

What exchange should we focus on dev? Be best to give all our attention to one exchange and than another imo.

CryptoStake

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:04:02 AM

I see in twitter dev contacted yobit
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:07:43 AM

So you think we should start tweeting to yobits? we can also post in their troll box to add it too.

device

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:34:51 AM

Hmm. this in new to see

CryptoStake

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:53:51 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 02:23:38 PM by CryptoStake

So you think we should start tweeting to yobits? we can also post in their troll box to add it too.

Not really, I just give information
cristiwn

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:28:29 PM

For Bittrex the process for getting listed is described here :
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15 .

As this coin seems to have potential, getting it on exchange shouldn't really be a problem. I would advise though to use the "spotlight" option on bittrex. Definitely worth it if you ask me.

Regards
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:44:44 PM

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15 .

As this coin seems to have potential, getting it on exchange shouldn't really be a problem. I would advise though to use the "spotlight" option on bittrex. Definitely worth it if you ask me.

Regards

Paying to get listed on an exchange isn't really what we had in mind since we believe there are much better ways to spend our money, BUT if this is something the community really wants we will promptly consider it.
herbert1970

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:30:38 PM

Regards

Paying to get listed on an exchange isn't really what we had in mind since we believe there are much better ways to spend our money, BUT if this is something the community really wants we will promptly consider it.

im be honest i would recommend it too
bittrex is just wow... i dont lie i only exchange there this is my personal favourite site
and i KNOW just from trading that bittrex can push the coin really really good... the coin has good potential so why not push it to the max? Smiley

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:34:03 PM

Regards

im be honest i would recommend it too
bittrex is just wow... i dont lie i only exchange there this is my personal favourite site
and i KNOW just from trading that bittrex can push the coin really really good... the coin has good potential so why not push it to the max? Smiley

2 btc buys your way onto trex.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:33:27 PM

Regards

It is just a theory but it is possible that yobit and c-cex are not considering adding your coin because you hosted the ico elsewhere. Getting listed on any smaller exchange would only do harm for the coin, so maybe there is no other way then paying for a larger exchange. You may still ask yobit and ccex if they are willing to add your coin and see what do they say.
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:41:08 PM

Just sent an email to bittrex. Let's wait to hear what they say.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:41:40 PM

cryptsy, polo or trx are the only way to go if you want any credibility

the days of getting voted onto an exchange are over with all the clutter from shitcoins.

regardless - best of luck

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:37:56 PM

I fully support an add to Bittrex. One of the the best exchanges and never had a hack that I know of.

herbert1970

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:54:11 PM

I fully support an add to Bittrex. One of the the best exchanges and never had a hack that I know of.

i bet if they would sponsored the coin in the spotlight hashpay would be in the top #20 altcoins in a very short time
Coingrab

Got to get them all!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:32:13 PM

i bet if they would sponsored the coin in the spotlight hashpay would be in the top #20 altcoins in a very short time

Most coins in the spot light do very well for the most part. I've seen some pretty good coin go through it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: