Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HashPay - Mine and help support the price. HashPayPool.com ONLINE!  (Read 32081 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

That question should of been asked first.
Not too many exchanges will host an ICO without payment ... Cex .. Trex
Yobit will kill the [Suspicious link removed]d luck with this one.

We are thinking about using http://crowdsale.io/, they already hosted 3 ICO's very successfully and kindly agreed to host ours! More details will be out soon (later today or tomorrow morning).
Just out of curiousity have you guys updated the OP on what the amount of ICO coins will now officially be and what the new price will be? Also will you guys be giving a proof of burn address for the ICO coins you are removing from the initial supply and if the entire ICO doesn't sell will you also be burning those remaining coins? Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:25:32 PM

That question should of been asked first.
Not too many exchanges will host an ICO without payment ... Cex .. Trex
Yobit will kill the [Suspicious link removed]d luck with this one.

We are thinking about using http://crowdsale.io/, they already hosted 3 ICO's very successfully and kindly agreed to host ours! More details will be out soon (later today or tomorrow morning).
Just out of curiousity have you guys updated the OP on what the amount of ICO coins will now officially be and what the new price will be? Also will you guys be giving a proof of burn address for the ICO coins you are removing from the initial supply and if the entire ICO doesn't sell will you also be burning those remaining coins? Cheers
i am not mining this until there is some proof
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:30:49 PM

So ummm ya Dev Team you guys wouldn't mind maybe sharing some more information regarding the ICO and the amount of coins that will be sold now? Also what the new ICO price will be? Also will you be burning the ICO coins you've decided to eliminate from the ICO and will you be burning the ICO coins that don't get sold? Just think that it would be pretty cool if you guys could update everyone on what the initial plans are for moving forward here Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

BMOO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:52:28 PM

How many block is there to mine?
hashpay (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:55:25 AM

So ummm ya Dev Team you guys wouldn't mind maybe sharing some more information regarding the ICO and the amount of coins that will be sold now? Also what the new ICO price will be? Also will you be burning the ICO coins you've decided to eliminate from the ICO and will you be burning the ICO coins that don't get sold? Just think that it would be pretty cool if you guys could update everyone on what the initial plans are for moving forward here Smiley Cheers

Hey!

As stated before we will destroy 1/3 of the previous total of ICO coins (500,000 coins will be burned with proof, you can read more about it here.
Since we previously had 1.5M coins, now we will have 1M coins to be sold at a price of 0.00003 BTC/HAP (30 BTC ICO).

EDIT: Unsold coins from the ICO will also be destroyed.

If you have any more doubts please ask us! Also if you have any suggestions they are more than welcomed Smiley
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:30:43 AM

How many block is there to mine?

according to the op POW lasts a year, no actual amount of blocks listed suffice to say you have some time to mine
AikaPool

Activity: 878

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:48:26 AM

Hi, dev!

Please add my pool to OP - http://aikapool.com/hap

Thanks!

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:21:45 AM

This looks interesting , wish I had caught it sooner . Guess I need to check in more often .

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:41:47 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 01:06:25 PM by hashpay

Our crowdsale will start today! Follow us on twitter for the latest HashPay news.

EDIT: It's here!

https://i.imgur.com/sNnQgQ4.png

EDIT2: 500k coins destroyed as planned. How?

Code:
"amount" : -500000.00000000,
"fee" : -0.00010000,
"confirmations" : 3,
"blockhash" : "38d45bbda2ecff35afad7aca531a32542a087d85eccdc17a7317504f5d7d9396",
"blockindex" : 2,
"blocktime" : 1435842112,
"txid" : "1b73cdbd4ae70ee86514dc4aaf88899ff74af4f79add0009b9c2f7e598c0b9bc",
"time" : 1435842098,
"timereceived" : 1435842098,
"details" : [
{
"account" : "",
"address" : "H6X8PLvXQDY3iLaTynKkQ1tUBBJjSZSf23",
"category" : "send",
"amount" : -500000.00000000,
"fee" : -0.00010000
}
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:21:22 PM

Our Mac Wallet is now online!

http://www.alessioatzeni.com/mac-osx-lion-css3/res/img/MacOSX.png

(click to download)
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

500,000 coins were already destroyed. The rest of the ICO coins will be sold for a higher price as requested by some of the miners. Please note that we are hosting a very small ICO, the rest of the money needed to pay for variable and fixed costs will come from the hashpaypool.com profits!

Speaking about that, if you are mining HAP we ask you to point some of you miners to hashpaypool.com, as stated before your hash can sold as computer power, helping HAP and making sure we have some price support when we hit the market!
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:47:22 PM

Your idea just redirects rather than reduces the hash on other coins, so I don't really see the point of this coin. And what's the ico money for?
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:54:40 PM

Your idea just redirects rather than reduces the hash on other coins, so I don't really see the point of this coin. And what's the ico money for?

We use the hash that would otherwise be wasted and sell them to a third-party (if you are mining on the official pool of course).
The ICO money will be used to pay for stuff that that is already done (the HashPayPool.com backend mostly and some design work) and stuff that will be done in the future (the processing power webshop and marketing related design).

If you have anymore question please ask us!

Thank you,
The HashPay Team

PS: Our Block Explorer with richlist is now online!
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:57:53 PM

We use the hash that would otherwise be wasted and sell them to a third-party (if you are mining on the official pool of course).
The ICO money will be used to pay for stuff that that is already done (the HashPayPool.com backend mostly and some design work) and stuff that will be done in the future (the processing power webshop and marketing related design).

Thank you,
The HashPay Team

But if your coin didn't exist there would be no wasted hash to sell. What am I missing here? is there any other purpose of hashpay?
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:06:40 PM

Thank you,
The HashPay Team

But if your coin didn't exist there would be no hash to waste. What am I missing here? is there any other purpose of hashpay?

Indeed and that's a very valid point, a bit paradoxical.
The purpose of HashPay, as every other altcoin is to "make it" in the alt world. For us, "make it" means seeing HashPay used by merchants and as a successful investment venture.
Now, t help us get there we need a lot of attention and a successful value history, we can't expect people to use HashPay if it has zero value and we can't expect having happy investors if the value drops from one day to another as a lot of other alts. This is where our official pool and the selling of the miners hashes comes into play, to help us reach our goals.

Selling hashes is not the objective but a mean to an end.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:10:35 PM

So after reading the OP again it kind of sounds like all your doing is a multipool which will pay dividends to miners in HASHPAY? Is that kind of what I'm gathering from this? I might have read it wrong lol But I don't see how any of this is saving any electricity costs because someone is paying for the electricity to mine somewhere right?? I dunno just asking some questions lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:13:57 PM

Thank you,
The HashPay Team

But if your coin didn't exist there would be no hash to waste. What am I missing here? is there any other purpose of hashpay?

Indeed and that's a very valid point, a bit paradoxical.
The purpose of HashPay, as every other altcoin is to "make it" in the alt world. For us, "make it" means seeing HashPay used by merchants and as a successful investment venture.
Now, t help us get there we need a lot of attention and a successful value history, we can't expect people to use HashPay if it has zero value and we can't expect having happy investors if the value drops from one day to another as a lot of other alts. This is where our official pool and the selling of the miners hashes comes into play, to help us reach our goals.

Selling hashes is not the objective but a mean to an end.

what are your plans to set hashpay apart and make merchants want to use it?
hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:16:09 PM

So after reading the OP again it kind of sounds like all your doing is a multipool which will pay dividends to miners in HASHPAY? Is that kind of what I'm gathering from this? I might have read it wrong lol But I don't see how any of this is saving any electricity costs because someone is paying for the electricity to mine somewhere right?? I dunno just asking some questions lol

hashpaypool.com looks and acts like a normal 1% fee scrypt pool. The big thing behind it is that it sells people's hashes to a third party, using that money to directly support HAP on the market thus making the HAP miners just mined using the pool worth more.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:24:01 PM

hashpaypool.com looks and acts like a normal 1% fee scrypt pool. The big thing behind it is that it sells people's hashes to a third party, using that money to directly support HAP on the market thus making the HAP miners just mined using the pool worth more.
Okay and what do you charge these supposed third parties for the hash? Wouldn't they just mine at any other 1% fee pool because it would be cheaper because you wouldn't be making anything without having to charge more right or it would be completely pointless right?? I guess what I am asking is can you give me a detailed analysis of exactly how this would work? Like how would you sell the hashes to third parties? What would you charge the third parties? Things like that.  I'm only asking because I'm just trying to figure out exactly how you guys are planning to make this project work the way that you are claiming for it to work Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

hashpay (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:47:28 PM

Okay and what do you charge these supposed third parties for the hash? Wouldn't they just mine at any other 1% fee pool because it would be cheaper because you wouldn't be making anything without having to charge more right or it would be completely pointless right?? I guess what I am asking is can you give me a detailed analysis of exactly how this would work? Like how would you sell the hashes to third parties? What would you charge the third parties? Things like that.  I'm only asking because I'm just trying to figure out exactly how you guys are planning to make this project work the way that you are claiming for it to work Smiley Cheers

Keep in mind that the talked third parties are people that need processing power but do NOT have any interest in crypto or even know what a "pool" is. This are people that have bog processing power needs. People that use Amazon's Cloud, Google cloud platform or even sabalcore.com.
At the moment, there is no website acting as a platform to sell the processing power to the third parties ( it's the next thing on our goalmap) but we have some people lined up to try the service.
In terms of prices... it will vary with the amount of power available at hashpaypool.com at any given moment. We are looking to have long (1 week+) contracts made and the prices would still need to be discussed. We came up with some numbers that tell us the final profit should be close to 1/3 of what the total hashes in the pool would bought for in a website like nicehash.com.
Keep in mind that this is just the beginning and backend adjustments might help boost this profit ratio.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: