Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368846 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:22:32 AM

Long term holding will profit you high. The price of bitcoin is increasing and not on the decreasing side. Over years this growth will continue to make a comfortable living with a earning of single bitcoin on the third world countries.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:55:54 AM

Mostly people love to hold bitcoins besides its value. Some people try to use the market advantage to make more profits. What they do is, they buy bitcoins at low price, sell at high price. They repeat the same. After a certain time, they might be holding more bitcoins.

As long it has a price, it has value lol.

People are just greedy as hell thats all it is, to make up for not wanting to earn or obtain more coins.

Everyone wants that $1k value dream.. but that shit wont happen for a long time.
It will be not good to hold your money all time, so you can not earn some money with it if you not making an investment.
You can later have some profit if you make an investment when the value is going to rise up later.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

nothing is certain with bitcoin but the chances of a big profit is high.

if you believe in bitcoin and read about it you will find out that it has real potential that can make the price go very high and help getting a lot of profit.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:21:46 PM

if you believe in bitcoin and read about it you will find out that it has real potential that can make the price go very high and help getting a lot of profit.

bitcoin is the best financial tool man has ever created
osevad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 10:32:58 AM

If the Bitcoin's price increase with time as expected so holding Bitcoin a long time worth this, but if the prices get down for any reason we will lose,. i think its depending in the future prices..
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 11:00:22 AM

If the Bitcoin's price increase with time as expected so holding Bitcoin a long time worth this, but if the prices get down for any reason we will lose,. i think its depending in the future prices..

It will increase the price as in the coming days if Bitcoin is accepted in all countries and Bitcoin is getting in mainstream of life then you wont know that what will be the price. The future of Bitcoin is very bright

bagyo44

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:23:23 AM

Expecting adoption by either merchants or even better some companies (Google), it will become more popular. So, yes taking that in effect an increase is logical event to me.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:37:39 PM

It will increase the price as in the coming days if Bitcoin is accepted in all countries and Bitcoin is getting in mainstream of life then you wont know that what will be the price. The future of Bitcoin is very bright

Yes btc future is very good. but it is upto the individual decision whether to use for their purpose now or wait for some time to see the changes and then use it....i feel that holding will be the best option.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:31:12 PM

Yes btc future is very good. but it is upto the individual decision whether to use for their purpose now or wait for some time to see the changes and then use it....i feel that holding will be the best option.

as a bitcoinhodler Wink i always suggest others to hodl their bitcoin.
but only hodling bitcoin and doing nothing else with it is just for those who are lazy and don't want to take any risks.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:31:16 PM

For me I believe  bitcoin, Holding for so long is honestly really stupid, you should sell if the price drops more than 20% because otherwise you expose yourself to really big losses and as we can see bitcoin price doesnt look like it will jump to 1000$ any time soon...
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:12:52 PM

Expecting adoption by either merchants or even better some companies (Google), it will become more popular. So, yes taking that in effect an increase is logical event to me.

It is already predicted by many people out there that the price will go high after halving, but it can fall again after that in case if it is not adopted by merchants or more places in the world or online, if it gets adopted then it will surely help it grow more in future, and if that happens then it is very much profitable to hold bitcoins, but it still has a little risk as we don't exactly know what will happen, if you believe in bitcoin then hold them otherwise do whatever you want to do with them.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:13:51 AM

nothing is certain with uᴉoɔʇᴉq but the chances of a big profit is high.

if you believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq and read about it you will find out that it has real potential that can make the price go very high and help getting a lot of profit.

It is already predicted by many people out there that the price will go high after halving, but it can fall again after that in case if it is not adopted by merchants or more places in the world or online, if it gets adopted then it will surely help it grow more in future, and if that happens then it is very much profitable to hold moondollars, but it still has a little risk as we don't exactly know what will happen, if you believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq then hold them otherwise do whatever you want to do with them.

Even if people predictions are correct, there needs to be a certain level of buy orders to come through the exchange.

If people anticipate it`ll go up just cause theres few left for the block rewards alone, that doesnt really stand for much..

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:36:44 AM

nothing is certain with uᴉoɔʇᴉq but the chances of a big profit is high.

if you believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq and read about it you will find out that it has real potential that can make the price go very high and help getting a lot of profit.

It is already predicted by many people out there that the price will go high after halving, but it can fall again after that in case if it is not adopted by merchants or more places in the world or online, if it gets adopted then it will surely help it grow more in future, and if that happens then it is very much profitable to hold moondollars, but it still has a little risk as we don't exactly know what will happen, if you believe in uᴉoɔʇᴉq then hold them otherwise do whatever you want to do with them.

Even if people predictions are correct, there needs to be a certain level of buy orders to come through the exchange.

If people anticipate it`ll go up just cause theres few left for the block rewards alone, that doesnt really stand for much..

Well just based on the block halving, we can't expect a price increase. Last time halving gave a big jump but this time the reality might change as more things had took place in opposite to predictions.
niall05

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:16:51 AM

Hold ur bitcoin bro because bitcoin will increase in the future don't sell it . I think this the time to more bitcoin because many people buy bitcoin and hold it to make profit in the future  Grin Shocked
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:26:38 AM

If everybody holds bitcoin and do not use it, bitcoin will be useless. So the price will drop to 0. We need to hold some and use most.
i dont think so,bitcoin will always have strong price,and if we hold bitcoin and not use it,it will not make bitcoin useless.
i'm pretty sure that not all people hold their bitcoin,always there some people who spent it,just waiting for the time when so many store accept bitcoin to start use ans spent bitcoin.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:33:19 AM

Hold ur bitcoin bro because bitcoin will increase in the future don't sell it . I think this the time to more bitcoin because many people buy bitcoin and hold it to make profit in the future  Grin Shocked
All people plan to buy and sell at a higher price.

However, only a very few people end up making profits because they have enough patience and experience.

There are a lot newbies that fall for panic dumps created by whales to distract people and make then panic sell

These people will always end up making losses as they sell below the price they bought at, and then buy back at a much higher price. This is only costing them money.....

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:50:16 AM

Hold ur bitcoin bro because bitcoin will increase in the future don't sell it . I think this the time to more bitcoin because many people buy bitcoin and hold it to make profit in the future  Grin Shocked

However, only a very few people end up making profits because they have enough patience and experience.

There are a lot newbies that fall for panic dumps created by whales to distract people and make then panic sell

These people will always end up making losses as they sell below the price they bought at, and then buy back at a much higher price. This is only costing them money.....
Patience , experience and panic these are the main values in trading But buying & selling with a small profit is not bad .
So it is better to divide your trading between long term (1-5 years) and a short term(1-5 Days)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:00:53 AM

Is Holding Bitcoin a long time
good way to make money?
No one can predict the future precisely.It is entirely one's own calculations and understanding of market that should count.If you are holding just because majority says so,then I dont think it would be a wise decision on your part.Hold it if you believe and do not invest too much

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:21:34 AM

Patience , experience and panic these are the main values in trading But buying & selling with a small profit is not bad .
So it is better to divide your trading between long term (1-5 years) and a short term(1-5 Days)

Short term from my point of view can be anything ranging from 1 day to a few months. 1 to 5 days as you say is too short.

With the current stability you'll need months to get certain profits when the price is barely moving.

If there is a lot volatility then you can make a lot profit in a matter of days. But that's not really the case at the moment.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:34:53 AM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

well i have to say that it's not the best way because it is slow and sometime unpredictable, you're not sure if after month price will rise so you will have more, or price will fall so you will have less

i think that better way to earn money is to invest them somewhere, like gambling site, risky too but atleast will bring you lots of money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: