Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368848 times)
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:58:56 AM

Keeping your btc and investing thru trading your btc at the same span of time will have a big difference in terms of profits.  (Just think of your money being deposited within a time limit in the bank it will surely have an interest.  And the bank will invest your money in which it will gain much profits thus giving you only the interest of your timed amount under the terms of the bank.)  So if you are serious in making more money use your resources to make it grow because the system's movement for btc's value to increase is not as fast as the trading cycle to make more profits.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:11:10 PM

Holding is just the safest way to save your money but if you want to earn money with it you have to sell it on the right moment and that is all.
The only thing is that you dont know the right moment to sell it and that is the most risky thing and that can be bad if you are doing wrong.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:47:08 PM

This thread alone proves the date stamps the reinforces this logic.

2015 date thread was about $260 - now its 2016 its $580 lol.

So yes, anyone holding long term that can hold it will benefit.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:00:27 PM

Yeah.that's the very best way to gain profit with a low risk .the only risk for that matter is the storage of bitcoins .but other matters are good .waiting about 3-4 years before selling bitcoins is a good way to earn big profit.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Nimbulan

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:08:04 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

well it is even better to buy bitcoins now and hold them when they are cheap, as you can buy them now for very small price and sell them later for more, so it's good

and even if price would be large i think it would still be very good way to earn money as if you will sell at correct time you will get lots of money, this is great way to earn

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:01:12 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

well it is even better to buy bitcoins now and hold them when they are cheap, as you can buy them now for very small price and sell them later for more, so it's good

and even if price would be large i think it would still be very good way to earn money as if you will sell at correct time you will get lots of money, this is great way to earn

Its good but I consider the price right now as pretty high due to this fact I think holding the bitcoin is way better right now but buying is also recommend although its pretty high now compared with the last months.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:03:26 AM

Its good but I consider the price right now as pretty high due to this fact I think holding the bitcoin is way better right now but buying is also recommend although its pretty high now compared with the last months.

One way or the other what ever suits your capability in applying ways in utilizing your bitcoin as long as you fully understand the whole terms within the selected way to do it you can definitely proceed with it.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
ravens

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:15:06 AM

Holding is just the safest way to save your money but if you want to earn money with it you have to sell it on the right moment and that is all.
The only thing is that you dont know the right moment to sell it and that is the most risky thing and that can be bad if you are doing wrong.
Yea, you have to know when to buy/sell cryptocurrencies. The thing is, no one knows what will happen in the future.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:21:44 AM

Which would be long term?  If someone sold when it was $1000 and purchase even nowadays He earned more profit, Rather you must pay attention to how the market behaves.

Anything over 1 year is very long when it comes to crypto. Even if the people start dumping after the halving,  I still believe the price would recope within 1 year.
So if you have 1 year, then hold.

Well, yeah. 1 year is especially long considering that we go from $500 to $600 in half a day or so. But I believe that the real long term should be the next decade, and we should have an adoption wave coming soon.

That's why I'm holding. And OP, you should too. It'll be profitable.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:45:54 PM

Which would be long term?  If someone sold when it was $1000 and purchase even nowadays He earned more profit, Rather you must pay attention to how the market behaves.

Anything over 1 year is very long when it comes to crypto. Even if the people start dumping after the halving,  I still believe the price would recope within 1 year.
So if you have 1 year, then hold.

Well, yeah. 1 year is especially long considering that we go from $500 to $600 in half a day or so. But I believe that the real long term should be the next decade, and we should have an adoption wave coming soon.

That's why I'm holding. And OP, you should too. It'll be profitable.

Indeed if you are talking about a real long term you are talking about around the 8 years from now, I think it will be profitable but this cannot be predicted honestly.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:58:31 PM

Holding Bitcoin is just a nice way to safe your money and that is because you have also to know that there will be more people that is knowing that it will be more worth.
And it can be really nice if you have the patience to wait for the right value so you can earn some profit with it.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:23:19 PM

Holding Bitcoin is just a nice way to safe your money and that is because you have also to know that there will be more people that is knowing that it will be more worth.
And it can be really nice if you have the patience to wait for the right value so you can earn some profit with it.
hold in the long term is always good, if you are really patient, because it certainly bitcoin prices will rise in the future.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

Holding a investment is always good and with the bitcoin this now the point for sure because the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

it can not be said to be good, but it has less risk than others, so I guess it was pretty good. but what good is waiting, perhaps you'd better take a risk by playing trade
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:52:11 PM

Its always good to hold bitcoin as of now and block halving is nearly to be done so better to dont sell  your bitcoins even the price is increase right now because i know the price will increase more after block halving.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Nimbulan

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:57:29 PM

well even if some people won't agree with me, i have to say that holding bitcoins is probably best way to earn more bitcoins, not only because price is pretty small now

but simply keeping them in your wallet you have almost no risk of losing your bitcoins and also you will get more value after each price rise so i think it is best way to earn money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ravens

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:48:09 AM

Holding your Bitcoin is just a nice way to save your money if you want to make money you have to sell it on the right moment and it is hard to make the right choice.
And patience is also important because it will be bad if you are selling it too early when you cant get profit of it.
Patience is important, but the bad thing is that you won't know if the price will rise or fall later on.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
nobucompany

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:22:46 AM

I think it is good to keep your bitcoins at a long time.
Bitcoin's price always going up every year.
I remember when 1 BTC equals $1000.....
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:00:04 AM

I think it is good to keep your bitcoins at a long time.
Bitcoin's price always going up every year.
I remember when 1 BTC equals $1000.....

Holding your bitcoins is good, but holding them for too long bad become worse.
I mean if someone holds them and wait for the price to go up and then he sells them then that's fine, but if someone gets greedy and doesn't sell them when the price is high and thinks that he will sell them when price goes even higher then that can be bad for him as the price can come down again so he will have to wait again for a long time to get the same profit he could get before.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:51:43 AM

In bitcoin Everything needs to be done in accordance to the time and the strategies. Accordingly if you feel that the price is increasing hold it else go for multiplying with different earning methods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: