Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368850 times)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

This is a good way to make money from bitcoin but you have to buy it with low value and hold an average length of 1-2 months.

lenght of 1 to 2 months is good but long term of 6 to 1 year if your can is better , holding bitcoin for me is also investment so if you hold bitcoin for 6 to 1 year time frame youll be going to have a good profit it also depends on how much bitcoin you hold the more you hold the more you earn profit.

Longer time is not always good, we should see all possibilities that may comes in the next few months or years. There is something that may make your plan goes bad, i.e local government regulation like what has been done by China. Your plan to hold for year(s) can be failed in such condition.

Always keep updated but never panic, that's my perception before, I remember searching stories before who became millionaires thru bitcoin, and since the value is volatile and we all knew that many countries just knew bitcoin and not into adaption yet, then I think holding it for long still works, i still see bitcoin potential like what I've seen it before, more inspiring stories of bitcoin millionaires were added last year, who knows through faith, hard work and holding bitcoin all things might goes well too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:00:31 AM

Holding bitcoin for long term is the best way to earn good money but majority of people can not hold because everyone is looking for instant gratification. We want to buy the new Iphone, travel the world and we want the money now. Nobody get rich livingthat way!
some people this is what they have done for ,  a;; of wanted to buy want we want and what we need but more on for what just we want so some people are tend to hold it for their purposes , they hold it to make money.

It is indeed good to hold bitcoin for a long period. But as for me, holding bitcoin for a long period of time is more risky than holding it for a short period of time. Bitcoin value keeps on fluctuating, so if ever there are times that its price increases that much or reach your target price, better sell it. Also, if there are emergency or unwanted happenings,  you can't really avoid to sell your bitcoin.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:18 AM

The thing is each person has a long time period different from others, lets say for me long time is 6 months above, since crypto does changes very fast, sure bitcoin has rewarded the holders from the last 7 years, who where able to buy and hold had made a nice profit atleast of 5x its investment, but the thing is a lot people from the holders had sold their coins once they hit the roi, the benefict to save for some years might be huge but there is a risk as well.
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

The important thing is we have to be careful in choosing the time to buy and sell bitcoin we have.

This is the most important thing that must be possessed by a trader.

If you buy bitcoin right now and you hold it that maybe a good move,

but if you already have bitcoin and hold it until now, you lost a great chance to get some profit in the next few months
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

The thing is each person has a long time period different from others, lets say for me long time is 6 months above, since crypto does changes very fast, sure bitcoin has rewarded the holders from the last 7 years, who where able to buy and hold had made a nice profit atleast of 5x its investment, but the thing is a lot people from the holders had sold their coins once they hit the roi, the benefict to save for some years might be huge but there is a risk as well.

It is not actually advisable to sell the coin immediately right after getting the ROI because the challenge and opportunity is being avoided. Besides, to hold bitcoin is a great privilege for future use because we all know that its price and value gets higher and higher even though it sometimes falls down. Don not be afraid to encounter the fall of bitcoin price because it is guaranteed to go up immediately.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1047
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I think it isn't a bad idea for some people at some reasons they noticed that prices are still uprising, but majority of people are holding the same way. Maybe we should say that holding is the best way but we can't predict the future. If you think it is good enough to sell then sell it, than to have nothing in hand. It is tto be sure that you are guarantee in your own efforts. It is also a challenge in each and one of us.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

absolutely. holding bitcoin is the best way to make money and less risks.
TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

My plan when I invested in bitcoin was just to hold it but as i expand my knowledge in crypto world and got glimpse idea about crypto trading I hook in and some how earning profit now more than just holding bitcoin alone. So yeah, if you want slow but steady profit less risky, holding bitcoin is a greet choice. 

ActiveWizard77

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Trading is a good way to make a lot of money especially if you know how to trade coins. Holding will give you security but in my opinion, holding is a boring way to earn money.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

So far, holding bitcoin has been the best return on investment. I think everyone should hold bitcoin so that we can truly see the value of bitcoin. If you are not an experience trader, do not gamble with trading because you are likely going to lose your coin.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
GoodTrout55

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Holding and trading are good ways to make money as long as you know how to manage your funds. You will be able to get more profit from bitcoin. Holding is considered as long-term investment.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

absolutely. holding bitcoin is the best way to make money and less risks.
Bitcoin is being considered as a long-term investment and is one of the most convenient to make money in an instant. Since the currency has a magnificent potential to grow more, it offers a great opportunity to those who are holding it. On an average, its value is increasing each year and one of a drastic increase was observed previous year only, so it is clear that holding it for a long time is too profitable...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

honestly i don't hold my bitcoin in long term  but usually i read it here that it is more better holding it for long term because you will get it more profitable and they said that it's worth to wait. Soon i will try to hold bitcoin so i can see if it's for real that i can get more profit if i will hold it longer.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

Yes, because time to time is the price of bitcoin so you have to bitcoin you wait for the price to grow bigger.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I think it isn't a bad idea for some people at some reasons they noticed that prices are still uprising, but majority of people are holding the same way. Maybe we should say that holding is the best way but we can't predict the future. If you think it is good enough to sell then sell it, than to have nothing in hand. It is tto be sure that you are guarantee in your own efforts. It is also a challenge in each and one of us.
They should be able to read the market and how every decision affects the market before the choose to invest but from what i have seen holding bitcoins over a long time is bound to give very huge profits especially when the time frame exceeds more than three, you can double or even triple their investment during that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

It may not turn out as what we use to expect after the dividing because of the issues with BTC. On the off chance that its esteem will be multiplied at that point we're protected if not, the altcoins win. so its not all that terrible to possess a great deal of them, for example, LTC, ETH, BCH and BTG. I say don't hold your BTC invest them in other altcoins.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Holding the bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money but you must be aware that it will not turn to things you are expecting for because if you monitor the movement of the market then for sure you'll be able to cash out your digital currency in the future because the value of it suddenly change. Before New Year, a dropping value of bitcoin happened and it's kinda disappointing.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:18:01 PM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?
if you did hold your bitcoin from this thread until this very moment i might say your a one lucky man,because after two years bitcoin price has been multiplied by more than a thousand times ,you can see how huge bitcoin value now and asking about holding bitcoin to make money?i think your the one can perfectly answer that upon your own experienced.

But for the benefits of us all yes its indeed.holding bitcoin for long term is profitable and surely functional
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

that's an interesting strategy for me. but it will certainly require a large capital before the capital returns to us with the benefits gained
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

Holding the bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money but you must be aware that it will not turn to things you are expecting for because if you monitor the movement of the market then for sure you'll be able to cash out your digital currency in the future because the value of it suddenly change. Before New Year, a dropping value of bitcoin happened and it's kinda disappointing.
Remember, the price of Bitcoin has increased from $1,000 to $20,000 within one year. Exact time is only about 8-10 months to reached this high price. So, if the price of Bitcoin will be below $10,000 in next few months, I will not surprise because it is reasonable.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: