Author Topic: LGBT  (Read 6725 times)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:42:39 AM

ohh and just to give some legitimacy to my examples of how it effects others i'm going to provide some real world examples.

man unknowingly marries another man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238663/Belgian-husband-leaves-wife-19-years-discovering-man-says-knows-good-ironing.html

this is not the first time i have seen this. a japanese man fell in love with what he thought was a woman and had plans to get married and have kids and that's when his partner told him he had a dick.

here is LGBT community naked in the streets.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99b_1435525349

here is LGBT lifestyle corrupting the youth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1434486133

When I see the video with the little boy that answer makes even more sense #33 (Asked 4 times before getting the legalese)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103707.msg11755719#msg11755719

Then follow up with #36
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103707.msg11755934#msg11755934

Their ultimate goal is clear: Man is meat. No matter the age.

VA School Board Votes To Teach ‘Gender Identity’ In Seventh Grade

Beginning in seventh grade, public school students in the Virginia suburbs outside Washington, D.C., will be taught about “sexual orientation terms,” including heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality – “and the gender identity term transgender,” according to a newly adopted sex education curriculum.

The Fairfax County School Board voted last week to adopt the controversial new “Family Life Education Curriculum.”

The meeting was crowded with angry parents, many of whom spoke out against the sudden changes.

Andrea Lafferty, a Fairfax County parent and president of the Traditional Values Coalition, spoke at the board meeting, asking parents: “Do you want gender identity to be introduced to seventh grade?” Parents in the audience shouted, “No!”

Last month, as CNSNews.com reported, the Fairfax County School Board voted to make “gender identity” a protected class, and Lafferty mentioned that as well.

“The night of the gender identity vote, I explained to Superintendent (Karen) Garza that parents were upset about the process,” Lafferty told the crowd. “To my surprise, she responded tersely and claimed the process had included parents.

“Parents, do you feel you’ve been involved in the process?” Lafferty asked. Again, the assembled parents responded with loud shouts of “no!”

After learning to define heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and gender identity in seventh grade, students in eighth grade will delve deeper into “individual identity.”

The eighth grade curriculum says individual identity will be described “as having four parts – biological gender, gender identity (includes transgender), gender role, and sexual orientation (includes heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual).”

In ninth grade, students will be taught that “sexuality evolves from infancy to old age.”

Students with questions – “or those concerned about their sexual orientation or gender identity will be advised to talk with a parent, member of the clergy, trusted adult or counselor. Emphasis will be placed on tolerance and nondiscrimination of all people.”

By tenth grade, “Sexual orientation and gender identity terms will be discussed with focus on appreciation for individual differences.”

Laura Hanford, a Fairfax mother of five, accused the school board of “outright deceit” in their attempts to change the curriculum.

Hanford said the curriculum had been presented “on the grounds that it aligns with Virginia State Health Standards.” But she pointed out that “none of those controversial new teachings” on gender identity and family constructs are in the state standards: “They’re not even addressed,” she said.

“We align better with those standards now than we will if you pass those recommendations,” Hanford told the board.

“In thirty of the busiest days of the year, you presented us with a curriculum so extreme on gender and sexuality that it offended families and people of faith across the county,” Hanford continued. “Your own directives on community engagement say that your desired outcome is that stakeholders feel a part of the solution. Is this a room full of satisfied stakeholders?”

The school board passed the changes to the curriculum to angry cries from those gathered. The vote was 10-2 with board members Elizabeth Schultz and Patty Reed voting no on the curriculum changes.

The board disregarded motions by Reed and Schultz to postpone the vote so that board members and parents would have more time to consider the proposed changes.

“I am very concerned that we’re watching a legacy of an environment that is setting this board at odds with parents,” Schultz said. “Certainly policymaking done on the fly without consideration of the people on whom the policy has the greatest level of impact --and to do so without a great degree of care and to make sure that we’re representing the people who have elected us to be here -- can only yield bad policy.”

Schultz said she’s concerned that the curriculum may prompt lawsuits: “Now our time is going to be distracted and taken away from the real work of the board. We should be worried about educating 186,000 students and not about all of this peripheral political stuff."

In addition to their concerns about the changes to the sex-ed curriculum, parents voiced objections to the school board moving controversial items from the Family Life and Education Curriculum to the mandatory Health Curriculum, which would prevent parents from opting out.

The board compromised on that issue by voting to move some of the curriculum objectives back to the FLE curriculum.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/virginia-school-board-votes-teach-seventh-graders-about-gender-identity

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:53:46 AM

it's shoved in your face and your choice of being exposed to it is being taken away. this is my problem with it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 02:07:12 AM

it's shoved in your face and your choice of being exposed to it is being taken away. this is my problem with it.
You're really going to hate being plugged in to the Hivemind. Tragically this likely means you'll be left out of the next phase of human evolution. Not to worry, I'm sure the cyborgs will respect your right to exist as you will. They'll probably build a very accomdating theist-zoo, for all those who will inevitably refuse the "unnatural technology" that merges God's creation with man's abominations.

If you're lucky.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 02:15:04 AM

Please link us to pics or videos of "it" being shoved in your face. Unwanted physical contact with your face can be charged as a crime.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:11:12 AM

VA School Board Votes To Teach ‘Gender Identity’ In Seventh Grade
*snip*
Sex-ed is just a part of school, what exactly is wrong with teaching about trans/gay stuff factually?  It's not like the whole school year is going to be filled with it, but when it's relevant it should not be an avoided subject.  Some of these students may grow up to be LGBT, and we shouldn't withhold the information from them.  Gay people do have a higher STD risk, and that can be avoided with education.  Considering that ~50% of trans people attempt suicide sometime in their life, it's not a half bad idea to at least be like "Hey, this is a thing, don't try to hang yourself because you feel this way".  It's not being shoved down their throats, they're being educated just like they are about other sex concepts, hence the whole point of sex ed.

This isn't kindergarten, these are teenagers.  They shouldn't be shielded from the world.

Nobody is making you be LGBT.  You don't even have to accept their life choices personally, but you can't ask to not be exposed to how people live unless you just want to stay home all day.  Pride parades are a fucking awful thing though, I really don't know why the community thinks they're a good idea...

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:51:53 AM

i understand what you are saying.

but if the school is asking the community how they feel about this being taught, and the community says we don't want it taught, and they go ahead and plan to teach it despite the communities disapproval......

i do consider that being shoved down their throat.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:00:45 AM

LGBT
GTFO

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:14:48 AM

say whatever you want. i've got plenty of ammo.

You have no right to shoot people who bother you without causing or posing an imminent threat of physical harm to you.

That, is something I can completely agree with, people who think otherwise are just violent fuckers.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:35:00 AM

but if the school is asking the community how they feel about this being taught, and the community says we don't want it taught, and they go ahead and plan to teach it despite the communities disapproval......

While it does seem a bit tacky to do it that way (if that's the word for it), the alternative would have been to just go ahead and implement it, and then parents would have said they never got asked for input.  Schools are a place to educate, not re-enforce the beliefs of the parents.  If you want to do that, homeschool or send them to a private religious one.  

The negatives to teaching it aren't really there except for exposing teens to lifestyles beyond what they may believe to be moral, the positives are less STD's, possibly less suicides, getting to ask questions before making a bad mistake...  

TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:36:28 AM

Tyranny of the majority/mob rule is invalid. The mob is welcome to teach bigotry at home or run private schools for bigotry. Won't look good though when the students of bigotry end up suiciding because they were LGBT, or getting killed in self-defense because they believed it was moral to bash/kill LGBTs.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 07:53:39 AM

Tyranny of the majority/mob rule is invalid. The mob is welcome to teach bigotry at home or run private schools for bigotry. Won't look good though when the students of bigotry end up suiciding because they were LGBT, or getting killed in self-defense because they believed it was moral to bash/kill LGBTs.

Spot on TBZ!

chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:09:00 AM

ohh and just to give some legitimacy to my examples of how it effects others i'm going to provide some real world examples.

man unknowingly marries another man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238663/Belgian-husband-leaves-wife-19-years-discovering-man-says-knows-good-ironing.html

this is not the first time i have seen this. a japanese man fell in love with what he thought was a woman and had plans to get married and have kids and that's when his partner told him he had a dick.

here is LGBT community naked in the streets.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99b_1435525349

here is LGBT lifestyle corrupting the youth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1434486133
I guess being used to brazilian women I always find it odd how nearly all women outside have no ass, lol. They are all pretty hot anyway though.
A gay kid having fun dancing + women naked. Yeah, because religion (and in northern hemisphere winter) has raised people to wear clothes and clothes. So we see naked as something "wrong and impure" when there isn't anything wrong about that at all.
I have no problem with any of these things, this on the other hand...:

say whatever you want. i've got plenty of ammo.
Claiming to fucking shoot on people for expressing themselves something that you don't like!
(just would like to assure that I believe EVERY citizen should have the right to bear guns. this guy besides being violent to peaceful people is a good reason to fuel anti-gun people/government)

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
TheButterZone
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:22:14 AM

Nah, even if the pro-criminal safety government actually wanted, and magically was able to, remove all guns from violent criminals hands let alone existence (not possible either way), violent bigots would just use other weapons as they did in the Middle Ages. Armed gays don't get bashed, and if you want to commit suicide by gay, that's your Darwinian choice.

Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 11:17:11 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 02:48:09 PM by Beliathon

Same bigoted arguments were made to support racial segregation after the civil war.

They didn't hold weight then,  they don't hold weight now. Nobody gives a shit that you and your imaginary sky-friend have a problem with the way 5% or so of the population shares orgasm. Campaigns like Free the Nipple are gaining traction and momentum because all the myths of religion are falling away in the wake of the internet. Hell, it won't be too long before we see Free the Genitals campaigns where full public nudity is forced upon you in parks and such. Science is going to assert the fact that naked bodies do absolutely no harm to anyone,  including children.

I for one am looking forward to seeing how many Christians lose their minds when their children are subjected to the random nudity in public. The police will be forced to protect the naked activists rather than arrest them for out of touch Christian laws like "indecent exposure", which like all other laws founded in myth, will be removed from the books district by district in the not-too-distant future.

The game is over, theists. You lost. You can save yourself a ton of grief by just abandoning your faith now and accepting the reality of an indifferent universe. Otherwise it's going to feel a lot like God is betraying you again and again. I sincerely pity anyone who will go through that.

Yours in compassion and solidarity,

World Citizen Beliathon, Queer-Hetero Ally

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:24:48 PM

This painting ordered by the NWO from Denver airport tells everything:

USA, your countdown has begun. NWO is winning.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:28:07 PM

Legalizing sodomy has been the most successful mind control campaign this far, here's an article every brainwashed should read:
http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

It gives a clue how they made it Smiley
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:45:29 PM

How does it affect anyone negatively?
fag parades
fags dancing naked on the streets
fags on the tv
fags flirting with you
tranny walks in the bathroom when your taking a piss
falling in love with somebody who you think is a woman but is really a man

it effects people. especially those of faith. if you want to be LGBT, fine. just don't throw it in our face and expect us to like it or accept it.

HAHAHA so u have fallen in love with someone, later to find out they were a man. pfff u fag.

But seriously dude u have a warped sense on reality, in the fact that you say u don't care about this subject but post derogatory, homophobic things??? Clearly you care, and you care very much...

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:21:36 PM

Claiming to fucking shoot on people for expressing themselves something that you don't like!
verbal ammunition.   Roll Eyes

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:27:39 PM

HAHAHA so u have fallen in love with someone, later to find out they were a man. pfff u fag.

But seriously dude u have a warped sense on reality, in the fact that you say u don't care about this subject but post derogatory, homophobic things??? Clearly you care, and you care very much...
fuck you too.

i think the majority of americans have a warped sense of reality. i don't care what they do. i do care if it effects others who don't want to be exposed to it.

do you comprehend?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:04:19 PM

fuck you too.

i think the majority of americans have a warped sense of reality. i don't care what they do. i do care if it effects others who don't want to be exposed to it.

do you comprehend?

And how is it affecting you exactly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: