Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TAKEOVER - ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜  (Read 26397 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:03:37 AM

I like the logo and the colors.
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 02:51:36 AM

Is anything else being done for this coin besides a logo, or should this considered a failed takeover attempt?
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:40:00 PM

It is also possible the production of video screensavers) (all the issues personal communication) Good luck!

This idea is very good. The more people who can help make promotion material the better.
If you build anything show us and I will make sure you get a donation from Wink
Korvin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:53:10 PM

Is there any developments planned for this coin?
I have some of these, but not sure what to do with them. No activity on the market.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:19:13 AM

Exactly, we don't need a logo or people wanting to get in by making a bogus logo.
The logo is good.
The site is good.

We need marketing, which is weird. All of us invested in CyberCoin because of the name. It's the best name for a crypto currency, yet it lacks potential.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 07:21:21 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 12:06:58 AM by drays

The name will not work by itself. Good name creates more opportunities, thats it. Any coin needs marketing, and this one is no exception.
People dump for 1 sat just because nobody understands what is the direction this coin is going to. No movement at all.

the coin needs development team to do at least *something*. It is not necessary to make great improvements, but showing some progress and dedication will increase the interest in this coin, as well as activate its community. Community could help the development, but it needs to be leaded by the Dev!

Now a question comes: do we have Dev? I remember some names were posted, and on the website I see this:
Development team:
- Crunck
- Ctgiant
- Maincoin

Design team:
- TronREX

Public & Relations team:
- HarryKPeters

Where is everybody?

... this space is not for rent ...
TronREX

Activity: 374
Merit: 251

The REX is here!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:23:36 PM

Hey guys,

I also received a message from Harry a few days ago. He asked for my Skype, I responded to him and have not heard from him yet.

If anyone is interested in getting in contact with me here is my
Email : iamtronrex@outlook.com

Thanks,
REX
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:53:39 AM

My wallet is not syncing anymore.
It keeps saying out of sync.
I just had 5 hours to go. Is there anything i can do so i won't have to start over?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:13:46 AM

I just had 5 hours to go. Is there anything i can do so i won't have to start over?

No, your wallet is ok, there looks to be a delay in block generation. Probably not enough wallets staking.
Just keep your wallet as it is, it will sync as soon as new block is found.

The blockchain delay is the smallest of the problems of this coin... The chain actually works brilliantly, no tech problems at all.

EDIT: it looks like while I was writing this, new blocks were found and the chain moved Smiley
Your wallet should be in sync now. Check the last block - it should be not less than 237670.

GermanFoobla

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:29:18 AM

No, your wallet is ok, there looks to be a delay in block generation. Probably not enough wallets staking.

The blockchain delay is the smallest of the problems of this coin... The chain actually works brilliantly, no tech problems at all.

EDIT: it looks like while I was writing this, new blocks were found and the chain moved Smiley
Your wallet should be in sync now. Check the last block - it should be not less than 237670.

Thanks I waited and the sync is done. I tried to sent out 1000 cybercoin but it seems it got stuck.
When i do getinfo in the console it shows me: 237670. So this is good.
But did i lose my 1000 cyber?
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:44:45 AM

Thanks I waited and the sync is done. I tried to sent out 1000 cybercoin but it seems it got stuck.

Definitely not. They are not visible in wallet, but are still on your balance in blockchain. If your 1000 cyber are indeed sent out by the wallet, then they will arrive after some confirmations. It is possible the wallet did not send them yet, as there was no block at the moment. In that case it will automatically re-send them later. As a last resort, if you don't see the transaction after a couple of days, you can do "repairwallet" or "salvagewallet" to get the coins back on your balance (backup wallet.dat before doing that though).

In any case its not the best timing now to send CC coins... Its better to postpone this for a couple of days. I am sure the network will move better. This coin is very well built.

GermanFoobla

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:52:51 AM

Definitely not. They are not visible in wallet, but are still on your balance in blockchain. If your 1000 cyber are indeed sent out by the wallet, then they will arrive after some confirmations. It is possible the wallet did not send them yet, as there was no block at the moment. In that case it will automatically re-send them later. As a last resort, if you don't see the transaction after a couple of days, you can do "repairwallet" or "salvagewallet" to get the coins back on your balance (backup wallet.dat before doing that though).

In any case its not the best timing now to send CC coins... Its better to postpone this for a couple of days. I am sure the network will move better. This coin is very well built.

Thanks for your help drays. I really appreciated it. Like you advice i will try it again in a few days.

Too bad the network is slow. For me cybercoin is a great coin with potential
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:09:36 PM

Hmm my wallet isn't syncing anymore too. Is it really the miners not staking? Why are they not staking anymore. Don't they want to earn money?
It's bad enough we are not at bittrex but not stakers, come on.
GermanFoobla

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:51:41 PM

It's good to see the network is getting back to pace. I see more blocks and more rewards.
Happy to use my cybercoin again.
GermanFoobla

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:35:19 PM

It's good to see the network is getting back to pace. I see more blocks and more rewards.

Well the cyber community must become more cyber. There is not much activity going on. How can we make sure the community becomes one again.

I see there was trading on yobit again. So there is hope.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:57:27 PM

Well the cyber community must become more cyber. There is not much activity going on. How can we make sure the community becomes one again.

Activity needs to grow. There is far to less participation here. I guess the problem is the lack of trusted members joining in.
People are too anxious now.
GermanFoobla

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:12:43 PM

Activity needs to grow. There is far to less participation here. I guess the problem is the lack of trusted members joining in.
People are too anxious now.

Yeah I wonder where are these people did go.

BTW i am staking for 2 days now, but my wallet says not staking because I don't get any mature coins.
How long does it take to get staking rewards? I got 5M cybercoin
drays
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:16:09 PM

BTW i am staking for 2 days now, but my wallet says not staking because I don't get any mature coins.
How long does it take to get staking rewards? I got 5M cybercoin

2 days is quite enough Smiley. See this from OP:
Min age: 1 hour, no max age

If your coins still do not stake, then probably you have 'staking=0' in the conf file, or maybe have reserved amount.

zebbra2014

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:14:07 PM

I stopped syncing! Please give me a list of working nodes?

zebbra2014

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:12:27 AM

you normally sync client or I have one this problem?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: