Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will show you how to trade bitcoins with PayPal *WITHOUT* risk of disputes!  (Read 9991 times)
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 04:26:47 AM

I have offered a review copy @ 1.5 to Chong Ciao. If you don't trust me, well watch. I don't sell BS or scams - you're the one missing out.

Wow Chong Ciao I've got absolutely 0 respect for you!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JMAHH

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 04:38:07 AM

@ OP:
POST ONE THREAD ON BITCOINTALK, GET TEN TROLLS FOR FREE!!!
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 06:01:15 AM

was looking through both of your posts to see if I could tell if you were the same person, instead I found this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110287

Is rhinoswap the secret site that you are selling info to?

on a side note, although it looks kind of odd that two new users would be trading BTC for info about some exchange service, I don't believe that you are sock puppets of each other, and if you are, you are doing a very good job.
Nope, it's completely different. Don't know the other guy.
Chong Ciao

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 01:29:34 PM

I have offered a review copy @ 1.5 to Chong Ciao. If you don't trust me, well watch. I don't sell BS or scams - you're the one missing out.

But am filled up with respect for you, cause the other nine copies will stay out of your reach Grin
Chong Ciao

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 01:34:14 PM

was looking through both of your posts to see if I could tell if you were the same person, instead I found this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110287

Is rhinoswap the secret site that you are selling info to?

on a side note, although it looks kind of odd that two new users would be trading BTC for info about some exchange service, I don't believe that you are sock puppets of each other, and if you are, you are doing a very good job.
Nope, it's completely different. Don't know the other guy.

Don´t feed the trolls, as I have no interest that anybody shares our buiseness secrets Cheesy Wink

Thanks for establishing our "trading - fortress", where King Arthurs groupthink temple knights can be cut off from there erections Grin Grin Grin
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 01:42:48 PM

But am filled up with respect for you, cause the other nine copies will stay out of your reach Grin

That's nice mate, it's OK I'd take a guess he's recommending buying lindon dollars at one of several sites that accept paypal although I've got no reason to want to make money in this way. If I'm right sorry that cost you $20!

http://www.xchange4ls.com
www.virwox.com
www.eldexchange.eu
Evolvex

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2012, 11:47:51 PM

Got my own ideas so thanks but no thanks  Grin
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:29:36 AM

You're doing it all wrong. People are laughing at you.

What you need to do is play to people's greed and provide as little details as possible how you're satisfying this greed. Pay a few early adopters to get the ball rolling. It's really quite simple and it's not at all like what you're trying to do.

Best of luck next time though.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 12:30:35 AM

You'd have better luck using CoinDL

DeepImpact

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:49:13 AM

but wait there's more! Sign up today and we will include a "SlapChop" at no extra charge!

This deal is not sold and stores and only available for the next 5 mins!

So stop what your doing and order today!
Chang Hum

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:32:35 AM

but wait there's more! Sign up today and we will include a "SlapChop" at no extra charge!

This deal is not sold and stores and only available for the next 5 mins!

So stop what your doing and order today!

Are you telling people to buy lindon dollars with paypal first and charging them $60+ for your great wisdom?
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 04:47:27 AM

Do you guys really believe that this isn't possible? It absolutely is, but it's scummy as hell. This is the same reason why, if you ever directly sell bitcoins for Paypal, you need to check for a middleman by confirming your deal and the destination address with the Paypal email address. For a time, this "special market" was bitcoin itself.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 05:12:49 AM

Do you guys really believe that this isn't possible? It absolutely is, but it's scummy as hell. This is the same reason why, if you ever directly sell bitcoins for Paypal, you need to check for a middleman by confirming your deal and the destination address with the Paypal email address. For a time, this "special market" was bitcoin itself.
Thanks.
RandomQ

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 09:07:34 AM

I think this will allow you to not lose the money you received in your paypal account. You can still lose a dispute but you won't lose a charge back / reversal.
I found a similar method that was being used on paypal carding/fraud message boards to steal funds.

I offered the most tempting , high fraud item to see if i could bait someone to try to rip me off with a stolen paypal account on ebay last week to see if the method I found works.
Sure enough like clock work, the person started a paypal reversal process claiming there account was stolen/hacked even if the item was sent to there verified paypal address.

I have a feeling that this method will work, but you'll have a problem with paypal coming after you for the money.
Chong Ciao

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:52:19 AM

Thanks.

Yep maged, isn´t it hard to have the command over a herd of little penis, no brains-groupthinker-trolls ?
Who is conditioning them as such?
There are some colleges of yours, who can´t be given absolution for using their powers right to achieve this !
May you be blessed with a backbone and independently shining intelligence to save this place from censorship. Smiley

Thanks
Ciao
OneEyed
aka aurele

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 11:29:30 AM

Have you ever wanted to become a bitcoin trader and make a sizable commission on each order?

But there's always the risk of chargebacks and disputes. I've exclusively discovered a method which uses secondary markets to allow you to trade with Paypal without the risk of chargebacks...

You will not be accepting the paypal payments.. someone else who is selling a digital product is! The digital product does not lose it's value being resold, and you can easily resell the digital product the bitcoin buyer just bought back to another trader.

You forgot to add "and if this trader uses the same method as you did before, you may now be the target of a chargeback by someone you didn't even know existed, because it is not the trader you're sending the digital product to who is sending you money via paypal and is now attempting to defraud you".

Nice scam.

Chong Ciao

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 11:38:09 AM

Have you ever wanted to become a bitcoin trader and make a sizable commission on each order?

But there's always the risk of chargebacks and disputes. I've exclusively discovered a method which uses secondary markets to allow you to trade with Paypal without the risk of chargebacks...

You will not be accepting the paypal payments.. someone else who is selling a digital product is! The digital product does not lose it's value being resold, and you can easily resell the digital product the bitcoin buyer just bought back to another trader.

You forgot to add "and if this trader uses the same method as you did before, you may now be the target of a chargeback by someone you didn't even know existed, because it is not the trader you're sending the digital product to who is sending you money via paypal and is now attempting to defraud you".

Nice scam.

Nice and thoughtful critic, but nobody said that you can be a fortress-trader without having the supirior knowledge and diligence to distinguish a Psy from Vescudero !

Chang Hum

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 12:33:25 PM

That's nice mate, it's OK I'd take a guess he's recommending buying lindon dollars at one of several sites that accept paypal although I've got no reason to want to make money in this way. If I'm right sorry that cost you $20!

http://www.xchange4ls.com
www.virwox.com
www.eldexchange.eu

Yup you can do this with Lindon dollars as Neither Ciao or Fortress are replying I assume that's what he's selling.... what a pair of douchbags!!!
drekk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Who shot who in the what now?

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2012, 01:27:46 PM

So why pay BTC 6 for an idea that's obviously worth less than 1.5? (...and might be not new at all.)

☛ GPG Key / Fingerprint: CDFF 083A 3056 7DD8 B5B9  6687 726C AB05 D6AE 6148
☛ Overly attached BitMinter miner // 4pmlIE9idmlvdXMgdHJvbGwgaXMgb2J2aW91cy4g4pm
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 03:31:35 AM

OP worded this very carefully.

without risk of disputes...

meaning if you use the paypak GIFT feature, it may not be disputed through paypal, however, you can still use credit card chargeback and if paypal ever finds out that its bitcoin related, the paypal accounts are still froze.

OP is a liar and con or ignorant of reality.
You do not use the gift feature.

You do not receive the money directly. The buyer buys other products with it, gives the products to you, and then you sell the product back again without a loss in value.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: