Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:07:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MDOGE] | Scrypt |PoW ended/Now PoS | 100M | Masternodes| | Social Gaming|  (Read 31787 times)
TheMasterDoge (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:07:02 PM

Just providing an update:
at the moment: working on site (will be finished today)
compiling a linux wallet for community member + uploading (today)

other relative information:
just take note the ANN isn't finished (and in a sense will always be continuous updating when I add links/downloadables for features-games, social accounts, exchange(s)<- (yes will fix), community info/milestones. So the ann page content "context" will thicken, as  a ton of real fun goodies release. (Technically on going because updates/additions  will be continuous and progressive)

-I made an effort to contact the DOGE community for a chat; and through-so revealed a bit about myself, but I don't think they were very happy. I apologize for this; and am still curious if the jist of the message implied is shared through-out the entire DOGE community;

https://twitter.com/MasterDoge_/status/619588148486623232

as it stands; 2,500 MDOGE for memes and MDOGE/Dover-mans only please, perhaps the above resolves its differences, and if not, can still be used for MDOGE support)

I've outsourced the Tipbot to the the Pink team; who are very professional and discrete in their work and will deliver fantastic results soon, mIRC bots have been contributed by "GameGear" on freenode who seems super knowledgeable and capabilities in delivering mIRC-MDOGE based games/ wagering MDOGE games (still configuring it I believe; I only had the pleasure of meeting him this morning)

nearly 1/2+ done with  PoW phase and I would like to thank the small community that has came together in such a short amount of time and have been so generous in every way imaginable;  I look forward to the fun projects I [thought] were cool and to meeting more people as the MDOGE project is still a "pup" Smiley

thank you, will upload + update when finished with the above aforementioned; i idle on freenode if urgent matters do arise  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ihascryptos

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:40:14 PM

sounds like things are moving along nicely.  I am thinking of mining more but damn. dat scrypt rental price.

I like tacos!
Bobekko

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 09:56:14 PM

I neeeever thought I'd see a project terrible enough to make me to write something like this, but you're cheapening the Doge brand with this crap.

Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:11:21 PM

Dead Coin ..... wasted my time for mining ....
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

Oh nooooes u attracted doge trolls....  Kiss
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:21:09 PM

Dead Coin ..... wasted my time for mining ....
wasted your time typing it too !  Cheesy Grin

ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 10:55:52 PM

Well. Its looking like a real project now. Trolls are here.

I like tacos!
bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:12:14 PM

The start was terrible. But I liked the name/logo so decided to watch it.

If the dev delivers.. hmm. there could be some potential.
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:32:53 PM

Dev has been very active and pushing along well.  The reason i started hashing is because of the great recovery from the launch issue. you just don't see something turn around that well. Takes skill.
Developer does not want exchanges until PoW is over and personally i think there should be some sort of coin sale going. If not an exchange just a place where you can buy the coin for a decent calculated price. Scrypt prices have been high lately and i would prefer to buy more than mine it.

I like tacos!
bitrev

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:35:07 PM

Dev has been very active and pushing along well.  The reason i started hashing is because of the great recovery from the launch issue. you just don't see something turn around that well. Takes skill.

Yeah just read the first thread and then the second. I did not mine. But i have a weakness for DOGE. So probably too late for me/ But if it hits an exchange I will surely buy (Hint)
ihascryptos

Am i broke yet?

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:37:24 PM

Yeah just read the first thread and then the second. I did not mine. But i have a weakness for DOGE. So probably too late for me/ But if it hits an exchange I will surely buy (Hint)
nah not too late. PoW has a few more days and i will gladly sell you 20k for 0.5btc Tongue

I like tacos!
spydud22

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:45:39 PM

gogogogog its not too late.

spydud22

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:46:43 PM

nah not too late. PoW has a few more days and i will gladly sell you 20k for 0.5btc Tongue
I'll do 40k for 0.5btc  Cool Friendly competition ofcourse haha

bitrev

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:48:51 PM

LOL I take my chance at the exchanges then...

To bad Doge v1 did not work out. The MasterDoge rules every doge coin out.
bitrev

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:49:31 PM

I'll do 40k for 0.5btc  Cool Friendly competition ofcourse haha

LOL again, but no I take my chances when it hits the exchange.
TheMasterDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:53:52 PM

I neeeever thought I'd see a project terrible enough to make me to write something like this, but you're cheapening the Doge brand with this crap.

Hi; I thank you for your feedback; and would like to respond to your comment. Nearly 85+% of total DOGE volume is occurring on foreign exchanges with a CNY paring. By using social media outlets (QQ, WeChat, Weibo), tailored to the Asian community, MDOGE is opening outlets for gaming, community, and socializing; so the intent isn't to "cheapen" the DOGE brand, but actually connect to a wider social community. Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/aj8vCQh.png
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:01:03 AM

LOL I take my chance at the exchanges then...

To bad Doge v1 did not work out. The MasterDoge rules every doge coin out.

I have been mining and still am, would do 100k for 0.5btc?
bitrev

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:04:33 AM

Hi; I thank you for your feedback; and would like to respond to your comment. Nearly 85+% of total DOGE volume is occurring on foreign exchanges with a CNY paring. By using social media outlets (QQ, WeChat, Weibo), tailored to the Asian community, MDOGE is opening outlets for gaming, community, and socializing; so the intent isn't to "cheapen" the DOGE brand, but actually connect to a wider social community. Thanks

Exactly. DOGE is hot, DOGE is happening.

We got the same idea for litedoge, but then drama and more drama and what I read today even more drama.

Set up a website and get some volume on a exchange. Exchanges will add you before you know.
TheMasterDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:36:09 AM

https://i.imgur.com/aj8vCQh.png

Exactly. DOGE is hot, DOGE is happening.

We got the same idea for litedoge, but then drama and more drama and what I read today even more drama.

Set up a website and get some volume on a exchange. Exchanges will add you before you know.

So your saying a majority of the DOGEcoin community is reaping benefits from these exchanges that create volume for DOGE? Does the community have many shibes trading on Bter, BTC38, or Jubi? I mean; if so that's wonderful; but I didn't find outlets on the Reddit that that catered or pointed me in the direction to find  the communities (again, I'm referring to social outlets such as QQ, WeChat, and Weibo). Facebook and Twitter being heavily censored in Asian countries is a huge drawback; by making the effort of establishing communication outlets on those 3 platforms, this issue is somewhat bypassed; and focus can remain on the crypto.

I didn't contact the DOGE moderators in order to provoke a negative response, from them, or their community, and apologize if I have upset with my suggestion/contacting.  I have said what I wanted to say; and have addressed there is no hard feelings, as our doors are still open to any shibe,  and MDOGE will continue with its progress.

bitrev

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:48:15 AM

Well offcourse not. You just started a coin and millions of shibes just wanted it?

Get some things coming for Da Master Doge, a website to starth with and at least 3 months POE proof of existence then, maybe you have a chance.

But first try a 3 month period of existence on bittrex or cryptsy. If the coin is still there after 3 months. Yeah for sure.

You should contact maincoin he got a deal with a big chinese exchange if litedoge got to 10 satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: