Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MDOGE] | Scrypt |PoW ended/Now PoS | 100M | Masternodes| | Social Gaming|  (Read 31787 times)
TheMasterDoge (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:05:32 AM

Wallet staking is getting lots of 1000's and confirming but my total is not increasing.
me too Embarrassed

It could be possible your both in normal PoS and are seeing orphan blocks; most likely staking normal PoS + Masternode. Start over; have staking=0 in the conf file, then make a new masternode address and privkey then  send 20k to that address. So just remove just the privkey line from the conf, then open the wallet, create new node, then add the new privkey to the conf where the old one used to be, reopen+begin
Thanks, but I'm just an ordinary wallet holder with coins not a masternode and the rest is greek to me.  I mined, I bought and holding in an average wallet.

PoS = 10% annually
5% of that + 1k MDOGE = rewarded to Masternodes
5% = rewards non-Masternode stakers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:11:00 AM

Wallet staking is getting lots of 1000's and confirming but my total is not increasing.
me too Embarrassed

It could be possible your both in normal PoS and are seeing orphan blocks; most likely staking normal PoS + Masternode. Start over; have staking=0 in the conf file, then make a new masternode address and privkey then  send 20k to that address. So just remove just the privkey line from the conf, then open the wallet, create new node, then add the new privkey to the conf where the old one used to be, reopen+begin
Thanks, but I'm just an ordinary wallet holder with coins not a masternode and the rest is greek to me.  I mined, I bought and holding in an average wallet.

PoS = 10% annually
Nice form letter, thanks.  But why am I seeing all these transactions coming thru my wallet (popups as well) and not getting credit?
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:45:52 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
holy crap
187 masternodes ?!?!?!

clapperhead

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:09:20 AM

me too Embarrassed

PoS = 10% annually
Nice form letter, thanks.  But why am I seeing all these transactions coming thru my wallet (popups as well) and not getting credit?
If it makes a difference in this, all the receiving addresses are from pools I've tried.  Since I have shutdown my wallet and reopened the many transactions of 1000 have become .000000xx.  So, I guess something is fixed or wrong?
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:11:23 AM

me too Embarrassed

PoS = 10% annually
If it makes a difference in this, all the receiving addresses are from pools I've tried.  Since I have shutdown my wallet and reopened the many transactions of 1000 have become .000000xx.  So, I guess something is fixed or wrong?

read earlier posts, you may have tried set up a masternode and its getting the TX's. the 1000MDOGE is only for masternodes, and the 0.0000000 w.e dust is for normal staking nodes (5% APR)  , thats MY understanding anyways haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
clapperhead

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:31:03 AM

me too Embarrassed

It could be possible your both in normal PoS and are seeing orphan blocks; most likely staking normal PoS + Masternode. Start over; have staking=0 in the conf file, then make a new masternode address and privkey then  send 20k to that address. So just remove just the privkey line from the conf, then open the wallet, create new node, then add the new privkey to the conf where the old one used to be, reopen+begin
Thanks, but I'm just an ordinary wallet holder with coins not a masternode and the rest is greek to me.  I mined, I bought and holding in an average wallet.

PoS = 10% annually
Nice form letter, thanks.  But why am I seeing all these transactions coming thru my wallet (popups as well) and not getting credit?
If it makes a difference in this, all the receiving addresses are from pools I've tried.  Since I have shutdown my wallet and reopened the many transactions of 1000 have become .000000xx.  So, I guess something is fixed or wrong?

read earlier posts, you may have tried set up a masternode and its getting the TX's. the 1000MDOGE is only for masternodes, and the 0.0000000 w.e dust is for normal staking nodes (5% APR)  , thats MY understanding anyways haha
Thanks, but wrong, please "read earlier posts".  NOT a masternode, never attempted to build a masternode... just an ordinary wallet with coin and staking.  Staking just like (I hope, everyone) 10% now, so where's the beef, stop the noise?
clapperhead

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 11:39:38 PM

Looks like I'm hashin for the Man now, not gettin anything back. Shutting it all down.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 12:48:21 AM

Looks like I'm hashin for the Man now, not gettin anything back. Shutting it all down.

ye, looking pretty not worth it anymore to back this coin... that was a fast launch/death ...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
spydud22

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:01:00 AM

ye, looking pretty not worth it anymore to back this coin... that was a fast launch/death ...
lol that was a quick white flag.

TheMasterDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:52:42 AM

If your having issues; restart following one of these methods below;
If you still need help, community members or myself have been actively reachable in IRC
To people who have set up Masternodes and are getting the proper rewards can confirm that their getting the proper reward amount (non-orphan). Issues you guy or others have had is in the configuration (conf) file, so I cannot solve your specific issue without seeing it; many might think their in proper masternode configuration because their block shows 1000 rewards but are actually in normal PoS (remember, 10% annually, Masternodes get 5%+1K, non-masternodes get 5% of rest; you'll still see the blocks generated but are not "meant" for you but the Mnodes. Remember, 1440 blocks aday, so the supply is growing 1.44+~ million a day.

"Foolproof" Masternode Configuration : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105744.msg11800871#msg11800871
"Geek" Masternode Configuration: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105744.msg11777201#msg11777201

We launched a few weeks ago, PoW just ended on the 16th, IRC/Twitter features were released, a website was released, and actively working on things I've mentioned before, got listed on Cryptopia.nz (which has no tx fees, but doesn't seem to be popular with many traders). I've contacted
Cryptopia ,Bittrex,Crypsty,C-Cex,Poloniex,Yobit,Bter,allcoin,justade,jubi,hitbtc,btc38,beedui
to add us; and Cryptopia has. The rest either need to see more creative ways of addition or some sort of fee, are evaluating the coin, or have not responded yet. I've asked the community to help support new methods of asking Bittrex like here:
https://twitter.com/MasterDoge_/status/622169002127826947
and for other exchanges here
https://twitter.com/MasterDoge_/status/622008070617571328

we started with over 200+ masternodes; at time of this post 180 remain connected still; network and PoS is working strong so it isn't an issue for everyone could be human error (which is correctable! just come see us in IRC for help)

VPS hosting explorer down temporarily, site down for maintenance, again, the above should show the actual coin itself and staking is working 100%

will continue to post/provide updates with progress
spydud22

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:27:48 PM

If your having issues; restart following one of these methods below;
If you still need help, community members or myself have been actively reachable in IRC
To people who have set up Masternodes and are getting the proper rewards can confirm that their getting the proper reward amount (non-orphan). Issues you guy or others have had is in the configuration (conf) file, so I cannot solve your specific issue without seeing it; many might think their in proper masternode configuration because their block shows 1000 rewards but are actually in normal PoS (remember, 10% annually, Masternodes get 5%+1K, non-masternodes get 5% of rest; you'll still see the blocks generated but are not "meant" for you but the Mnodes. Remember, 1440 blocks aday, so the supply is growing 1.44+~ million a day.

"Foolproof" Masternode Configuration : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105744.msg11800871#msg11800871
"Geek" Masternode Configuration: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1105744.msg11777201#msg11777201

We launched a few weeks ago, PoW just ended on the 16th, IRC/Twitter features were released, a website was released, and actively working on things I've mentioned before, got listed on Cryptopia.nz (which has no tx fees, but doesn't seem to be popular with many traders). I've contacted
Cryptopia ,Bittrex,Crypsty,C-Cex,Poloniex,Yobit,Bter,allcoin,justade,jubi,hitbtc,btc38,beedui
to add us; and Cryptopia has. The rest either need to see more creative ways of addition or some sort of fee, are evaluating the coin, or have not responded yet. I've asked the community to help support new methods of asking Bittrex like here:
https://twitter.com/MasterDoge_/status/622169002127826947
and for other exchanges here
https://twitter.com/MasterDoge_/status/622008070617571328

we started with over 200+ masternodes; at time of this post 180 remain connected still; network and PoS is working strong so it isn't an issue for everyone could be human error (which is correctable! just come see us in IRC for help)

VPS hosting explorer down temporarily, site down for maintenance, again, the above should show the actual coin itself and staking is working 100%

will continue to post/provide updates with progress
Which ones are asking for a fee?

clapperhead

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:34:05 PM

I'm not going to quote all just this "you'll still see the blocks generated but are not "meant" for you but the Mnodes"... but they are reported as incoming transactions and timed as stake on overview.  See, for an ordinary coin holder this is very confusing.  Is the goal just geeks like us? Consider me an average wallet/coin holder man, I think I'm getting thousands of coins, but no it appears you are using my stake.  Wouldn't hurt if I got an ocassional stake for my 1.4m coins either. At least Stop the popups! 
megadestruct61

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:37:32 AM

I'm not going to quote all just this "you'll still see the blocks generated but are not "meant" for you but the Mnodes"... but they are reported as incoming transactions and timed as stake on overview.  See, for an ordinary coin holder this is very confusing.  Is the goal just geeks like us? Consider me an average wallet/coin holder man, I think I'm getting thousands of coins, but no it appears you are using my stake.  Wouldn't hurt if I got an ocassional stake for my 1.4m coins either. At least Stop the popups! 
ROFL make some masternodes with all those coins so your the one getting the 1000 reward?
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 01:35:30 PM

My masternode is working flawlessly. The brand naming is good too (first DOGE named coin with masternodes), and the dev seems to be high quality (fixes issues quickly, active in forum, has an even temperament, has stuck around). It's only a matter of time before an exchange picks this up.

My only suggestion is to put more of the DOGE fun into the coin; maybe call masternodes suchnodes or wownodes  Cheesy
TheMasterDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:53:00 PM

Hi!

in communication with exchanges; anticipating listings this week
working on simpler masternode wallet to release
working on ann page/site
(new IRC bots today)

qqchat is up

emBARK with us Smiley

QQ - 273157648
-
http://blog.163.com/fw1139@126/blog/static/31468972201562292546515/
-
http://www.btcz123.com/

https://i.imgur.com/k4IL6Br.png

updates posted with progress
spydud22

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:41:17 PM

Hi!

in communication with exchanges; anticipating listings this week
working on simpler masternode wallet to release
working on ann page/site
(new IRC bots today)

qqchat is up

emBARK with us Smiley

QQ - 273157648
-
http://blog.163.com/fw1139@126/blog/static/31468972201562292546515/
-
http://www.btcz123.com/

updates posted with progress

Can you explain what I'm looking at in the picture haha im clueless

TheMasterDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:35:18 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 09:47:24 PM by TheMasterDoge

1-click masternodes now available ; available in OP under x64 download
updates to be posted with progress

TheMasterDoge (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:26:40 AM

My masternode is working flawlessly. The brand naming is good too (first DOGE named coin with masternodes), and the dev seems to be high quality (fixes issues quickly, active in forum, has an even temperament, has stuck around). It's only a matter of time before an exchange picks this up.

My only suggestion is to put more of the DOGE fun into the coin; maybe call masternodes suchnodes or wownodes  Cheesy

Thanks for the kind words.

after preliminaries are done, first project is going to be sending a MDOGE action figure [or pi-masternode] to space and live stream it via twitter Tongue

like they did with this action figure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZw_LySNNzM

i got a lot of fun ideas we will do Wink
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:02:04 AM

Great job dev ...
SEABOND

Activity: 128

http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 01:00:41 AM

1-click masternodes now available ; available in OP under x64 download
updates to be posted with progress

Just to let you know, your 1 click masternode gives a positive reading after virus scan.
not sure if its a false positive but something to fix/ watch out for.

HASH2COINS The Best ASIC Friendly Scrypt Multipool, 0% FEE. Mine now @ http://tinyurl.com/pykjk93
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: