Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My bitcointalk account is hacked, Please help!!!!  (Read 5590 times)
hunkey92 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:49:09 PM

Inspite of repeated reminder, nothing is happening. They will not look into this?

They don't always recover accounts. It can be difficult to figure out if the account has been sold or not and in the past theymos has been tricked into giving an account to the wrong person, so admins seem to only recover accounts when it is an extremely straight forward case. If you aren't getting much help you are best off creating a new account.

It is so easy to say to create a new account what about my position i made in such a long time, its better i quit bitcointalk.

Second, Then why theymos has created a thread stating they can recover hacked accounts if we provide signed message, i mean if they can't recover they should atleast say 'No' i won't ask again but they are not even replying.

Third, If they are suppose to recover only selective accounts as you said then they should also mention that condition in there thread since i already provided signed message and it is not my mistake if theymos got tricked during recovering accounts in past and due to this we (innocent) users are suffering who got genuinely hacked by someone. This is so wrong wrong its upto them which account they recover and which not.

Also if they got tricked in the past then they should come with some better solution on this, because sometimes it happens when user losses its account and one one wants to lose his/her account it just happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 05:28:21 PM

Theymos is a shitty admin, restore his access already!
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:29:49 AM

Yeah but we are in loss coz of his shittiness
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:43:07 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 06:55:41 AM by --Encrypted--

I'm just asking this out of curiosity. but did you create that account using the same email as the hacked one?

----------------
apparently your account was banned almost the same time this topic was made. I think that's why your account hasn't been recovered yet. there's no way to be sure if that account was really hacked or if you lied (sorry) and created this topic in hope to get the ban lifted.
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

I'm just asking this out of curiosity. but did you create that account using the same email as the hacked one?

----------------
apparently your account was banned almost the same time this topic was made. I think that's why your account hasn't been recovered yet. there's no way to be sure if that account was really hacked or if you lied (sorry) and created this topic in hope to get the ban lifted.

No i have used different email for this account since i read theymos thread i should not create new account with same email.

So you mean i created this new account to get ban lifted i don't even had access to my original account it is useless to get ban lifted. Also i have spent so many days to become FULL MEMBER and i will get myself ban just doing some shitty spamming on forum, is it really worth?

I know its hard to prove here that my account was hacked but i did my best to prove, i pasted my skype chat i had with hacker, also my account password was reset (as per theymos thread of changed password) also most of the guys here (like quickseller) know guy is a known hacker from past. Also i have given my signed message here as requested. Now tell me what else is left? i don't know what else to do now.

Yes i created this account as soon my orignal account was hacked, because i was automatically logged out from my original account and hacker told me in skype chat he has created some malicious files on my desktop and i was not able to reset/change password or login my orignal account then i had to create a new account to communicate with admin.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:23:38 AM

----------------

No i have used different email for this account since i read theymos thread i should not create new account with same email.

So you mean i created this new account to get ban lifted i don't even had access to my original account it is useless to get ban lifted. Also i have spent so many days to become FULL MEMBER and i will get myself ban just doing some shitty spamming on forum, is it really worth?

I know its hard to prove here that my account was hacked but i did my best to prove, i pasted my skype chat i had with hacker, also my account password was reset (as per theymos thread of changed password) also most of the guys here (like quickseller) know guy is a known hacker from past. Also i have given my signed message here as requested. Now tell me what else is left? i don't know what else to do now.

Man, I don't think there is much else you can do other than to hope a staff member lifts the ban.  I guess you could try messaging each one but I would recommend only sending ONE message per staffer with all the details and evidence.  That is the only thing I can think to recommend you do bro.   Sad

--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 07:27:09 AM

Man, I don't think there is much else you can do other than to hope a staff member lifts the ban.  I guess you could try messaging each one but I would recommend only sending ONE message per staffer with all the details and evidence.  That is the only thing I can think to recommend you do bro.   Sad

I wouldn't do that

Please don't PM other Staff members, we can't do anything for you. Only BadBear and Theymos have the power to help you out, but both are very busy so it can take a while before something happens.

--------------

and I don't know if the account will be recovered at all

Don't bother recovering the account, it was banned today for spamming ref links (54 posts in total).

hope it will, tho
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:25:02 AM

Now what should i call admin?
hunkey92 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

What is admin's problem now i sent him PM twice?

Does this mean he will not give my account back? Every time someone loses their account he will do same?

Guys, what if this has happened with you and admin had did the same, don't you felt bad?
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:35:48 AM

What is admin's problem now i sent him PM twice?

Does this mean he will not give my account back? Every time someone loses their account he will do same?

Guys, what if this has happened with you and admin had did the same, don't you felt bad?

I can understand your Problem ,  dont know about Theymos but Badbear is quick often in such decisions , i think you should send Pm to Badbear , remember to Add an Attractive , catchy subject so that he might Read it soon.

Hope you Get Your Account Back !

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: