Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My PayPal >> Your Bitcoin {Trusted}  (Read 645 times)
Nightmares (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:59:35 AM

Hey guys. I made my account today on BitCoin talk because I need BTC for PP...
I do understand that BTC is irreversible while PayPal is not, but the thing is I get my funds from selling digital goods on various forums.

I used to have a problem where my PayPal's would consistently get limited and I've run out of bank accounts to use on PayPal to withdraw my money so I've been using BTC lately.

Here is my proof of funds, with the money I've made this month:

http://i.gyazo.com/46b5b199f47a6b6d40abee15d3cf6a29.png

Honestly, I just need a way to cash out and I pay 18%.

I have around 8 PayPals currently (All Unverified, but have VCC linked) with 82$ USD in each PayPal.

If you'd like to start exchanging with me, shoot me a PM or post your skype below.

P.S: If you're from a Forum called HackForums, I am a highly reputable member there, but I don't enjoy trading BTC there because of the high amount of scammers. Even when I do get scammed, I don't think too much about it and I don't even chargeback. I'm probably the nicest BTC exchanger when it comes to leniency.

I've had People come to me saying their paypal was limited, even if it wasn't related to my transcation, I'd just get them to refund me and I'd send their bitcoins back.

Believe in me senpai
trade with me senpai

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brach

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:20:47 PM

8 paypal accounts all unverfied and you are member on a hacking forum

no one i will trade here
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:23:13 PM

Hey guys. I made my account today on BitCoin talk because I need BTC for PP...
I do understand that BTC is irreversible while PayPal is not, but the thing is I get my funds from selling digital goods on various forums.

I used to have a problem where my PayPal's would consistently get limited and I've run out of bank accounts to use on PayPal to withdraw my money so I've been using BTC lately.

Here is my proof of funds, with the money I've made this month:

Honestly, I just need a way to cash out and I pay 18%.

I have around 8 PayPals currently (All Unverified, but have VCC linked) with 82$ USD in each PayPal.

If you'd like to start exchanging with me, shoot me a PM or post your skype below.

P.S: If you're from a Forum called HackForums, I am a highly reputable member there, but I don't enjoy trading BTC there because of the high amount of scammers. Even when I do get scammed, I don't think too much about it and I don't even chargeback. I'm probably the nicest BTC exchanger when it comes to leniency.

I've had People come to me saying their paypal was limited, even if it wasn't related to my transcation, I'd just get them to refund me and I'd send their bitcoins back.

Believe in me senpai
trade with me senpai
Paypal is very reversible,considering you just made a new account just for this.No one will trade with you.Go become active and gain some rep here
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:23:47 PM

I was under the impression that hack forums is the source of a bunch of kiddie scripts. It is obvious that it would be a very bad idea to trade with you.

I am also under the impression that it is possible to buy stolen PayPal accounts there, and I would assume that all your PayPal accounts are likely hacked or are otherwise illegitimate.
brach

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:35:51 PM

I was under the impression that hack forums is the source of a bunch of kiddie scripts. It is obvious that it would be a very bad idea to trade with you.

I am also under the impression that it is possible to buy stolen PayPal accounts there, and I would assume that all your PayPal accounts are likely hacked or are otherwise illegitimate.

Plus he claims to have 8 accounts so this allready shows how serious he is
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:00:14 PM

In your title, what exactly is Trusted? You, your Paypal or Bitcoin?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Nightmares (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:03:37 PM

Yea because paypal limits me every time I get to 600$ so I make 82$ USD per PayPal, send the payment and close it.
tbh im just looking for a way to cash out. HF is full of script kiddies. I have no reason to scam, I can verify the funds over teamviewer.
PayPal limits me because they think I'm "High Risk" because I sell Digital Goods online.

Here's an example of an email I'd get:

http://i.gyazo.com/9c47e4a0748edbf5b471497207d6753a.png

Thats all to be honest. If anyones actually serious about trading and not being a cunt let me know.
I'm also planning on opening a BitCoin ATM soon as well Tongue
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:11:55 PM

Yea because paypal limits me every time I get to 600$ so I make 82$ USD per PayPal, send the payment and close it.
tbh im just looking for a way to cash out. HF is full of script kiddies. I have no reason to scam, I can verify the funds over teamviewer.
PayPal limits me because they think I'm "High Risk" because I sell Digital Goods online.

Here's an example of an email I'd get:

Thats all to be honest. If anyones actually serious about trading and not being a cunt let me know.
I'm also planning on opening a BitCoin ATM soon as well Tongue

If pointing out the myriad of oddities and trust issues you have going against you is being a "cunt", then call me a cunt. I've been called worse by much better people.  Grin

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:12:20 PM

The risk you carry with paypal will likely be passed on to whoever the funds are sent to which is why nobody will likely want to exchange any amount with you. The funds you currently have, even though you claim it to be legitimate, will likely either get locked up or reversed by paypal at some point. The fact that you're making multiple accounts to dodge paypal's fraud protection means that there's a good chance you'll eventually get caught. And once those funds are in other people's accounts, those accounts risk getting limited as well. It would not be smart for anyone to trade ANY amount of bitcoin for your paypal funds.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:20:41 PM

Careful exchanging with reversible payments like paypal and newbie accounts. Check trust beforehand.

Nightmares (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:33:40 AM

I guess no one wants to exchange with me Sad.

No but seriously, I can close the PayPal after sending the payment ffs. I'm a PayPal god.

I make fake statements and shit to get my shit unlimited when ever it does so you can gaurenteed you'll get your funds.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:36:36 AM

I guess no one wants to exchange with me Sad.

No but seriously, I can close the PayPal after sending the payment ffs. I'm a PayPal god.

I make fake statements and shit to get my shit unlimited when ever it does so you can gaurenteed you'll get your funds.

Getting and keeping are two different things.

Albert Einstein
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:51:33 AM

I am sorry OP, but why exactly would anyone think it is a good idea to accept PayPal from you?

I don't think there is not a single red flag that is not raised in the three short posts that you have made trying to sell your clearly stolen PayPal funds

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:29:32 AM

wow you really made me laugh writing TRUSTED in the title wont make you trusted lol go back to your forum buddy today is not your day

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: