Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:31:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucets and Google Adsense ?  (Read 2051 times)
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 12:16:54 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 04:46:29 PM by superiorus

Hello

There are many faucets.
Also many of them use Google Adsense as main revenue stream.
From what I know Adsense allow only 3 ad units per page.
I have seen many faucets who use more than 3 ad units in the same page.
One of the examples (a good faucet) : moonbit.co.in
They have 4 units on the same page (claim page)  - 4 banners to be exactly.
They don't know about this rule, they ignore it, or they have special agreement with Google Adsense?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:52:08 PM

Exactly what I thought too. Did a quick check and here's what they say:

In addition to three AdSense for content ad units, publishers may also place up to three link units and two search boxes on each page.

Here for more info. I am also wondering what if you place the same code on your site twice, would it count double? Tongue Well I guess it's best to contact them to be sure rather than trying out that might result in getting banned.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:13:18 PM

Three ad units is never enough for some people... that's why they placed four instead of three ad units. Tongue
Seriously, you asked at the wrong place.

Your answer can be easily be found on Google or you can simply contact support for better answer about this.

Quoted directly from their ad placement policies:
Quote from: Ads on the same page or site as another publisher
If a site is in compliance with our program policies and the company or owner of the site has given you permission to display ads on their site, you may place your ad code on the same page as the other publisher's ad code. You will, however, need to contact your web hosting company or the owner of the site to obtain permission to display ads on their site. Additionally, you will only be credited for clicks and impressions on the ad units associated with your account.

Keep in mind that a maximum of three ad units, three link units, and two search boxes may be placed on one page. In addition, note that every publisher is responsible for the content of a site on which their ad code is placed. If a site is found in violation of our policies, we will notify any publisher(s) whose ad code is on the site.
Source: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1346295?hl=en#Ads_on_the_same_page_or_site_as_another_publisher

Good luck. Smiley

Life sucks.
superiorus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 04:44:06 PM

Three ad units is never enough for some people... that's why they placed four instead of three ad units. Tongue
Seriously, you asked at the wrong place.

Your answer can be easily be found on Google or you can simply contact support for better answer about this.

Quoted directly from their ad placement policies:
Quote from: Ads on the same page or site as another publisher
If a site is in compliance with our program policies and the company or owner of the site has given you permission to display ads on their site, you may place your ad code on the same page as the other publisher's ad code. You will, however, need to contact your web hosting company or the owner of the site to obtain permission to display ads on their site. Additionally, you will only be credited for clicks and impressions on the ad units associated with your account.

Keep in mind that a maximum of three ad units, three link units, and two search boxes may be placed on one page. In addition, note that every publisher is responsible for the content of a site on which their ad code is placed. If a site is found in violation of our policies, we will notify any publisher(s) whose ad code is on the site.
Source: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1346295?hl=en#Ads_on_the_same_page_or_site_as_another_publisher

Good luck. Smiley

So what you say is that they have more than 3 banners , because they use more than 1 adsense account.

kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:48:19 PM

Yes, but for me, is dangerous add more of 3 banner of the same ads site. Personally, i don't click a banner if the site have more of 3 same
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:19:52 PM

Google will not support any direct paid visitor to the site. I'm not sure how they can survive but surely one day their account will be permanently banned for direct paid site visitors.
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:56:07 PM

Google will not support any direct paid visitor to the site. I'm not sure how they can survive but surely one day their account will be permanently banned for direct paid site visitors.

if google will banned for direct paid site visitors, why moonbit still not get banned until now. maybe moonbit just use 3 ad units per page

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:08:34 PM

if google will banned for direct paid site visitors, why moonbit still not get banned until now. maybe moonbit just use 3 ad units per page

Moonbit have really big visitor/day , probably for this google accept this site, because is a old site with more people. I write to adsense if is possible add banner to my faucet, wait for reply
f4t4l

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 06:05:42 AM

Moonbit have really big visitor/day , probably for this google accept this site, because is a old site with more people. I write to adsense if is possible add banner to my faucet, wait for reply

this is ad exchange,moonbitco use 3 ad unit from adsense and 1 ad unit from ad exchange: you can found adsense partners from here:
http://www.google.com/adsense/start/partners/partners.html

Nyau

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 02:24:14 PM

Naaaaaah, you all have wrong info about moonbit.co.in guys! They are "premium" publishers, so they can have up to 4 ad units.
Search google for "premium google adsense" for more info Smiley
cjrosero

Activity: 616

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:28:48 PM

can anyone send me some tips what are the requiirments so that google will be accepted on our faucets website.
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:14:15 AM

can anyone send me some tips what are the requiirments so that google will be accepted on our faucets website.

If you ask specifically to approve faucets sites for google advertisements then 90% chances they will not approve your site. You can get approval for some other blogs and then try to put advertisements on faucet sites. However if they detect more chances of banning your adsense account.
fruito

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:52:23 AM

first google will look your faucet web .. than maybe your other ads, make sure you don’t allow or place any other third party banner ad code on your website. Google (employees) will strictly look into your website manually and they hate seeing some third party ads installed in your website, Website Design and User Experience , and last is Robots.txt & alexa rank
Nyau

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:05:28 AM

Remove every ad you have now and add some little information about Bitcoin. Also make sure your website doesn't look like a spam so no black background etc.. ( Do this only if you want to be 100% sure you will get accepted, they have no reason to deny website like this Smiley )
fullypak
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:00:38 PM

Remove every ad you have now and add some little information about Bitcoin. Also make sure your website doesn't look like a spam so no black background etc.. ( Do this only if you want to be 100% sure you will get accepted, they have no reason to deny website like this Smiley )

Are you sure they will accept all faucet sites? I do not think so because they also look for what is the source of traffic your site is getting and many other factors. So it it better to create a some good blogs from blogger .com and get approve your adsense account and then try.
Nyau

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:03:56 PM

Are you sure they will accept all faucet sites? I do not think so because they also look for what is the source of traffic your site is getting and many other factors. So it it better to create a some good blogs from blogger .com and get approve your adsense account and then try.

Yes they will.
cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:44:03 PM

Thank you guys for all your reply regarding google adsense i have completed all SEO wise on my faucet the only problem is the info about bitcoin and other information or pages i tried to send some aplication but they reject it, i will do it again i will fix my site. Thank you for some tips.
Nyau

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:56:45 PM

Thank you guys for all your reply regarding google adsense i have completed all SEO wise on my faucet the only problem is the info about bitcoin and other information or pages i tried to send some aplication but they reject it, i will do it again i will fix my site. Thank you for some tips.

Just check out btcfixer.com by ragi, this is all you need to get accepted, nothing more Smiley
cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:14:57 PM

Just check out btcfixer.com by ragi, this is all you need to get accepted, nothing more Smiley

i Dont get it google say that they dont accept site that has only few contents. maybe the owner of this has a exisiting adsense acocunt and just paste it here .?
Nyau

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:19:14 PM

i Dont get it google say that they dont accept site that has only few contents. maybe the owner of this has a exisiting adsense acocunt and just paste it here .?

No.. just try it and they will accept you even with this.. trust me Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: