Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38611 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:45:14 PM

I'm shopping with ebay and lazada but too bad that I can't pay to them with bitcoin. They are still not adopting this technology but I know that one day there's going to have a change in their payment method because even PayPal is going to adopt bitcoin. And what I do is I just cash out first my bitcoin and convert it to our currency for the payment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:42:19 PM

Most of my shopping time in Alibaba, myntra and some official football sites, but unfortunately almost everything has not received bitcoin. I still actively use credit cards.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:05:56 PM

Mostly aliexpress and ebay since they're the only ones who in 99% ship to my country and also have the best prices to find. Also, I know a lot of people who use them aswell so I know they're fine.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

I often used lazada to shop online however, they didn't accept bitcoin as a payment hence you should convert first your bitcoin into fiat. And as of now here in my country I don't know if we have online shop that accept bitcoin. I choose lazada because it is one of the most trusted and popular online shop upon my country.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:08:57 AM

As I was new to the digital currency with little knowledge about it I haven't did a shopping using the bitcoin. I have been planning to earn a good amount and start shopping and in the recent days what I have known about the online stores is that Purse.io is the one that provides service to my country.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:39:53 PM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay
I do my shopping online at home because I dont have a wifi pocket.With that I can think more freely and nicely because I am comfortable at home I am able to choose for the best stores and the best producta in where I can buy and what to buy.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

I do online shopping on Alibaba and amazon but I don't use bitcoins for buying anything as I believe in holding them for future and don't want to spend for shopping purposes so either I use my debit/credit card for online shopping or cash on delivery if that option is available.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:01:45 PM

Sites that I want to shop are eBay, amazon, shopee.ph (Philippines) & Lazada. Thay have a lot of good discount, and I just need to put some coupon code so I can used their promo. Which is really convincing for me to shop more.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

Sites that I want to shop are eBay, amazon, shopee.ph (Philippines) & Lazada. Thay have a lot of good discount, and I just need to put some coupon code so I can used their promo. Which is really convincing for me to shop more.
After making use of gift cards and availing gift cards for bitcoin payments I believe I am able to shop almost all online sites with very less restrictions and exceptions. My local bitcoin exchanger also providing redeemable codes for amazon for bitcoin payments by using them I am able to shop all my life's need for bitcoin payments with less hassles.

I am suggesting people here instead of looking for bitcoin accepting merchants to shop with, try to find a solution like paying them with gift cards and buying those cards for bitcoin payments then we can shop with all online sites for bitcoin payments but indirectly.
CrownPolly

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:43:20 PM

After making use of gift cards and availing gift cards for bitcoin payments I believe I am able to shop almost all online sites with very less restrictions and exceptions. My local bitcoin exchanger also providing redeemable codes for amazon for bitcoin payments by using them I am able to shop all my life's need for bitcoin payments with less hassles.

I am suggesting people here instead of looking for bitcoin accepting merchants to shop with, try to find a solution like paying them with gift cards and buying those cards for bitcoin payments then we can shop with all online sites for bitcoin payments but indirectly.
I can not understand Why many users are trying to use Bitcoin in order to buy themselves some things via the Internet. The fact is that I think you need to use Bitcoin. For more quality purposes, this earnings. The fact is that it is a good commodity, not a currency.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Wintorez

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

I can not understand Why many users are trying to use Bitcoin in order to buy themselves some things via the Internet. The fact is that I think you need to use Bitcoin. For more quality purposes, this earnings. The fact is that it is a good commodity, not a currency.
Nevertheless there is with the help of Bitcoin to buy goods without extra surcharges and interest, then for today This too can be an advantageous moment. Every purchase and every sale has its own diagnoses and I think that Bitcoin is doing very well with this.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:57:23 PM

I am also getting this advantage that actually we are getting the benefits of like rebate and discounts. Like in shopee i bought 2 smart watch which is there is 150 pesos discount.. that i think its a big help to get a discount the 1 smart watch i will sell it with the great price so that i can make profit and also had a smart watch..  and the other i still not tested the other for now only the shopee and hope that i can get more rebates in other shop online..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:32:05 PM

olx , quikr

Too bad that olx is the only shopping store is the one I can count on in my country. Well Amazon and other reputable online store is good too but they have a high fee so that I only go to olx. I'm hoping that lazada.ph will soon accept bitcoins as a mode of payment. I'm a Lazada regular customer so this will be a great help for me if they are going to accept cryptocurrencies.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:56:26 PM

I am also getting this advantage that actually we are getting the benefits of like rebate and discounts. Like in shopee i bought 2 smart watch which is there is 150 pesos discount.. that i think its a big help to get a discount the 1 smart watch i will sell it with the great price so that i can make profit and also had a smart watch..  and the other i still not tested the other for now only the shopee and hope that i can get more rebates in other shop online..

I have not tried here seems great buddy. I hope you can try using purse.io site to order items in Amazon via this site and you will get the some percentage discount to using bitcoin to buy the items.
Additionally, you will earn credits to buy the items in the store. However, I will look after this shopee site are they accepting bitcoin and other alts?
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

I have never been online shopping to use bitcoin. In my country there are still few stores that accept bitcoin as a means of payment. To shop using bitcoin i have to widraw bitcoin into fiat money. So I'm free to shop anywhere. First I want to shop using bitcoin. But void because I do not want to lose my bitcoin. I like to store bitcoin instead of spending it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

As a place that accepts bitcoin payments i think aliexpress be the best. Besides that is some online shop in my country that receive bitcoin, it is not many in number but i am sure this will continue to grow well. For others I think almost all places have big merchants in their country. We must continue to optimize the use of bitcoin in conducting shopping transactions.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:31:22 AM

I use Amazon and Lazada for online shopping they have great selection which you can choose without running out in stores . Unfortunately it doesnt accept BTC in the moment.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

I use local websites for shopping online which accepts credit cards for the payments as in my country there is no website that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and using bitcoin for shopping is not affordable for me as those sites have too high shipping costs.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:13:09 AM

amazon and ebay, principally, but perhaps you mean, shops online that accept bitcoin too?

before it was closed, i used brawker too, for gaming fpurpose, it was a good service

We initially focused on merchants that accept bitcoin, but now work with many stores that don't. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't work with cash back sites, and we're working on partnering with eBay.

We're hoping that there are other stores that members of the Bitcoin community might be interested in.
If you are looking a site to buy thing directly with Bitcoin it is quite hard because there are some countries that do not support Bitcoin as a direct currency in transaction. It much better if you will take time to find wallets that can exchange or convert your Bitcoin on your local currency so it would not so hard for you to find sites or online shopping store on transaction. And through this you can limit your transaction and you can hold more.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:19:57 AM

I am not fan of online shopping, I like to touch before I buy with online shopping that is not possible. But my wife is a big fan, she is buying
things on Ali Express, and most of the things are from China or some close country. I am from south Europe and things come after two weeks
sometimes more depends what she order.
   Last time she bought me some cover for my android phone and guess what, she came ruined. Like something heavy was standing on it and
she was unusable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: