Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38611 times)
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:21:55 AM

I mostly shop at aliexpress.com but the shipping takes a long time it takes around 1-1.5 month to get the order but I still like the site because of cheap products, Second I shop recharge cards online from several sites for recharging, The rest of the sites are a bit expensive to me.
I have been shopping in aliexpress for some years and never got disappointed. Everything always got with perfect and the right size. You say true that is that takes too long to get here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

Sometimes I shoping online from the online shop info that is advertised in social media like on facebook and instagram, but honestly I've never been shopping online using bitcoin that I have. That's because in the country where I live still prohibit using bitcoin for a payment, and no one has provided an online shop that accepts bitcoin payouts. And I do not dare to shop online other than within the country, Grin to be honest my budget is still low, because surely if I shoping online other than In country where I live.. it may cost of shipping will be expensive.

RandomBurglar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:01:11 AM

I do the majority of my at the-buying on ebay simply because its simple to use and i get to use my dicounted gift cards there, plus there is a large assortment of products to choose from unlike amazon . com....
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

Shopping online, usually i visit this sites: Amazon, Lozada, and ebay, Its the most familiar site in our area, In just a simple click then product arrived 2 to 3 days in an instant:)
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

I am shopping in Lazada because they always have discount and promos from time to time. I also use a local base online shop because they have several products and I can chat with the seller and even haggle the price and if I can reach a certain amount, shipping fee is free as long as there is a branch in that area of the company who will ship the product. Sometimes, I shop in facebook because some of my friends are selling too.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
GIitteringSaImon

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

I shop online to anytime I want to purchase electronic gadgets within our nearby online retailers although not with Bitcoin as they are not taking it yet and so i am only playing a choice of converting to Fiat within my banking account then impact payment from there for whatever I would have purchased.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:01 PM

I often buy online thing on Amazon on Epay although the shipping cost is much more than from Alibaba to my country because Alibaba is a China online market so the quality of product often not so good so I often buy it on Amazon and Epay only Cheesy

SensorGIass

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:36:16 AM

I usually avoid online shopping because it's near to not possible to find websites or sellers accepting BTCs and I don't like to use my local forex to purchase on the web greatly... When the online retailers start accepting BTCs as payment technique it will likely be very good but this kind of negociation will be boosted a great deal. Unfortunelly, we need to wait some time yet until this happen.Anyhow, it's good to see newer and more effective companies beginning online accepting BTCs, but they don't have enough influency or variety of products to sell to many individuals.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

For me i always search from google for my shopping online to search what i want to search or lazada online shop.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

I seldom shop online but if I do, I shop at a social media site(Facebook), Lazada and Metrodeal.  I only shopped thrice and I am avoiding it already because of the possible fraud transactions. It is difficult to encounter defective products and chasing after the seller and the warranty or product replacement online. Such a headache.

sydazfar

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay

I mostly do my online shopping at Amazon, Ebay and Aliexpress. These three sites cover everything i need online.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

For me i always search from google for my shopping online to search what i want to search or lazada online shop.
You are right google is the friend of the people and this it is the best time to increase in the value and the price because a lot of the sites are now here and they are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and this the online shopping is the way to the money I can say the price of the bitcoin will be more than this till the end of the year 2018 I am sure the bitcoin will give you the best return if you will invest the bitcoin is the right time and the right sites.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

Online shops of my country lol. I like go shopping but online stores have better prices so...especially online pharmacies
JLCoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

Ebay and Amazon, pretty much.
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:24:25 PM

My online shop is lazada because all of their goods is cheap and they got so many goods to sell like groceries, digital goods and appliances and clothes. But I don't think they accept bitcoin as payment.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:08:05 PM

You are right google is the friend of the people and this it is the best time to increase in the value and the price because a lot of the sites are now here and they are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and this the online shopping is the way to the money I can say the price of the bitcoin will be more than this till the end of the year 2018 I am sure the bitcoin will give you the best return if you will invest the bitcoin is the right time and the right sites.
in I still give preference to proven resources. and if I already bought goods in one store and everything went fine, then on another occasion I will not doubt it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:53:23 AM

I do the majority of my at the-buying on ebay simply because its simple to use and i get to use my dicounted gift cards there, plus there is a large assortment of products to choose from unlike amazon . com....
I have really a bad experience of online shopping. I once ordered some shorts from some online shopping store but the shirts which I received were of low quality. Since the time some online shopping stores like that of amazon and eBay have started accepting bitcoin as mode of payment, I prefer these online shopping stores. I can get what all I want and then I pay in the form of bitcoins.
Olga76srv

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:56:16 AM

Ha пepвoм мecтe: Aлиэкcпpecc, нa втopoм Computeruniverse.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:53:49 AM

I have never done a transaction like you mentioned. amazon, ali expres .. in my country still not famous shopping media. only local online shopping is famous in my area. the payment also still uses fiat money instead of bitcoin. because the bitcoin payment method is still very little. whereas payment using bitcoin is very easy.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

I have never done a transaction like you mentioned. amazon, ali expres .. in my country still not famous shopping media. only local online shopping is famous in my area. the payment also still uses fiat money instead of bitcoin. because the bitcoin payment method is still very little. whereas payment using bitcoin is very easy.
Yeah not all the countries are having the source of the online shopping and they are using the bitcoin as the saving in my country the Amazon is accepting the bitcoin and it will increase the demand of the bitcoin, in some courtesies he bitcoin is not acceptable for the shopping and it is the reason why the bitcoin is not famous if we will use the bitcoin as the constructively we will be able to enjoy the online shopping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: