Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What places do you do your shopping online?  (Read 38610 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:22:32 PM

I usually avoid online shopping because it's near to not possible to find websites or sellers accepting BTCs and I don't like to use my local forex to purchase on the web greatly... When the online retailers start accepting BTCs as payment technique it will likely be very good but this kind of negociation will be boosted a great deal. Unfortunelly, we need to wait some time yet until this happen.Anyhow, it's good to see newer and more effective companies beginning online accepting BTCs, but they don't have enough influency or variety of products to sell to many individuals.
Everyone has his own experience but I find online shopping to be the best thing to do. It is because of the reason that you can quite comfortably get what all you want without visiting different shops or markets. I used to visit famous online shopping stores like that of amazon, eBay etc.

I am very much happy with the way they are delivering their products. Moreover, they have also started accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay

I live in an asian country so I hope you will add these sites like Lazada and Zalora. These two are the most popular when it comes to online shopping here in Asia. I know AliExpress but I have never tried it and I only shop on those two that I mentioned.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:57:03 AM

Wow, great service your site is offering!  Do you offer cash back even for the Canadian sites, for stores like Walmart?

I typically shop online only with Amazon, eBay, best but, future shop, and bitcointalk. Smiley
Just like you, I usually shop online through Amazon, eBay, Lazada, Shopee and Zalora. I wish one day, many online shop can also accept bitcoin for shopping for easier transaction. In our country, since bitcoin is still new for many everyone is hopeful for it's development.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

Tried purse and Massdrop for bought mechanical keyboard and it run smoothly without any problem. So sad to see Massdrop removed Bitcoin as their payment gateway cuz no one using that currency on that time. With current price, you can buy many stuff you want.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:48:19 AM

For me i always search from google for my shopping online to search what i want to search or lazada online shop.
You are right google is the friend of the people and this it is the best time to increase in the value and the price because a lot of the sites are now here and they are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and this the online shopping is the way to the money I can say the price of the bitcoin will be more than this till the end of the year 2018 I am sure the bitcoin will give you the best return if you will invest the bitcoin is the right time and the right sites.
Lol, why should you be searching for an online shop to buy from Google all the time? So that means you will be buying stuffs from different stores all the time, that’s really crazy. You can end up with a fake/scam online shop and have fake goods delivered to you.

If you want to be buying things online, then choose a particular store that can be trusted all the time, and not swing from one store to the other using Google is my friend as an excuse. Gamiss is a good online shop, there is also AliExpress, I don’t know about that Light In The Box that was mentioned. You can also go with Amazon by purchasing their gift cards with bitcoin.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

For me i always search from google for my shopping online to search what i want to search or lazada online shop.
There are number of online shopping stores which are there in this world. This is really a good idea and it helps us in having any kind of clothes and that too of our very own choice without visiting the market. The online shopping stores which I use most of the time for shopping purposes are amazon, eBay etc. they are also providing this facility to their customers that you can even pay in the form of bitcoin.
yanxiaoyu5008

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:46:56 AM

If there is a website that can use bitcoin transactions to develop globally, then there are also many advantages to compare bitcoin Grin
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:28 PM

right now im using aliexpress for my online shop activites because aliexpress is the one online shop that makes international shipping is free, so i can buy some stuff on aliexpress with free shipping,i dont know about other online shop but i love aliexpress

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:31:14 AM

We run CoinRebates, a rewards program that lets you earn bitcoin rebates for shopping at more than 300 online stores. We want to know which stores you often shop so we can put more emphasis on them, or if they are not already partnered with us, we know to reach out to them.

Popular stores:

All stores: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/all

Stores accepting bitcoin: http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted

Stores we cannot add: Amazon, eBay

I mostly do my online shopping at Amazon, Ebay and Aliexpress. These three sites cover everything i need online.
There is point of denying this thing that all the three sites which you have mentioned are the best sites and are internationally recognized websites for online shopping. You can find anything of your interest on these websites. Moreover, I also prefer amazon and eBay because of the reason that they are also providing this facility of paying the bills with bitcoin to their customers.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:20:58 AM

Ebay and Amazon, pretty much.
I must say that both these websites are the best one amongst all the online shopping stores available on internet. The best thing which I like about both these online shopping stores is that they are providing the facility of paying the bills in the form bitcoin as well to their customers. I myself used to do shopping from then as there is a huge c=variety available over there.
B0nnell

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:47 PM

I once checked out somewebsites taking bitcoin  online for buying things but the rates were excessive, maybe which was simply because they were straight accepting bitcoin repayments with no 3rd party was involved but still these were from my reach so i skipped looking for online shopping from that day.s
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:29:57 PM

It'll be better if you can add Amazon and Ebay, I only shop item from these websites because of good quality, although I also can buy everything on AliExpress with lower shipping fee than Amazon or Ebay but the quality of item in this website is not really good so I don't wanna buy anything in here.

badgalmae

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:13:13 AM

I only do clothing shopping online and for now that's only on DollsKill and PrettyLittleThing.  Roll Eyes
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:30:41 PM

Tried purse and Massdrop for bought mechanical keyboard and it run smoothly without any problem. So sad to see Massdrop removed Bitcoin as their payment gateway cuz no one using that currency on that time. With current price, you can buy many stuff you want.
It is the best place because the bitcoin is now the online shopping itself the bitcoin will give you the high income and the price while you will see now it is the common thing for the people who are buying and the investing in the bitcoin, it is he need of the age and the bitcoin will be high in the price will be high with the increasing value and the price of the bitcoin so it is the bitcoin age for sure.
valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:26 AM

I think shopping online with Bitcoin isn't much, but there is a big one already accepted Bitcoin method payment. It's amazon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:14:20 AM

It is the best place because the bitcoin is now the online shopping itself the bitcoin will give you the high income and the price while you will see now it is the common thing for the people who are buying and the investing in the bitcoin, it is he need of the age and the bitcoin will be high in the price will be high with the increasing value and the price of the bitcoin so it is the bitcoin age for sure.
In the present world, there are number of online shopping stores present on internet where you can quite comfortably get anything of your choice and that too at your doorstep. This trend is getting very much common because of the reason that there is no need of visiting different shops and buy the clothes. I myself do online shopping most of the time and I am very much satisfied.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

In the present world, there are number of online shopping stores present on internet where you can quite comfortably get anything of your choice and that too at your doorstep. This trend is getting very much common because of the reason that there is no need of visiting different shops and buy the clothes. I myself do online shopping most of the time and I am very much satisfied.

almost recently I buy everything that I need only with the help of the Internet. I see that for me it is very profitable and with such trade Huge potential. Perhaps it will be very pleasant if all my suppliers will take instead of real money in Bitcoin, but it is still far away. Virtually no one is ready to charge a fee for goods to the bitcoins.
thijsverheyden

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

Hi everyone!
We have an announcement to make tonight.
We’ve successfully launched the NAGA Coin, raising 15.5 million USD! We’ve received it from over 15,500 contributors, which we believe is huge!
Our Main Sale round starts tonight at 00:00 CET. We invite every one of you to check out NAGA while we’re live! We think some of you might still be missing who we are. It’s worth knowing!
NAGA Group i a German FinTech listed on Frankfurt Stock Exchange having this year performed the fastest IPO in 15 years. Why join NAGA?
-Our share price surged 500% since IPO;
-Our market cap is 250MM EUR;
-Bitcoin.com's Roger Ver, Pantera's Miko Matsumura, and more advise us.
Meet NAGA nagaico.com
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

shopping online is the more convinient way to me because i can not go to mall with my two children. I usually shop online in lazada, zalora, ebay and more often at instagram and facebook there is a lot of online sellers there and the prices is very cheap.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:17:34 PM

shopping online is the more convinient way to me because i can not go to mall with my two children. I usually shop online in lazada, zalora, ebay and more often at instagram and facebook there is a lot of online sellers there and the prices is very cheap.

Can I guess what is your gender? I think you are a female. I have a lot of friends in Philippines using those website cause of cheap price and daily discount. Good choice of Lazada and Ebay, I buy that too in early 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: