Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] SP30 4,5 TH/S SHA256 & A2 innosilicon TERMINATOR 90 MH/S Scrypt  (Read 1333 times)
Primeys (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:08:30 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 07:56:09 AM by Primeys

As the title says i want to Sell off 2 Miner's Because i don't have enough space to house them anymore. (Moving out* and have to quit mining)

The SP30 Has been active since 2014 January 30th.
The A2 TERMINATOR since 2014 October 10th.
Located in Sweden, Linkoping
Absolutely nothing wrong with them, and i would have kept them if i could... trust me. Selling them is a last resort on this issue that i have.
Some info of miners:
The Hashrate of of my SP30 push out well above 4.5 TH/s but stays at it lowest 4.4TH/S.
The A2 TERMINATOR stays well above 90 MH/S steady and can go upwards 120 MH/S from time to time and around 85MH/S lowest depending on if you Overclock it or not. It Has an Raspberry PI built in with an SD card in the slot which is included in the deal.
Same goes for the SP30 its not an Raspberry pi inside but has its own computer running CGminer with latest's updates. It is very easy to access its panel after you plug and play you type in myminer.io in the Web-browser (when your on the same network/router) and you get into the interface where you can play around with settings and set your Pools and so on.
Both miners come with PSU Builtin and power-cords included. cords are EU standard so sorry UK and US, But i bet you got some laying around ready to plug in...

Usefull links about Miners:
SP30: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.0
A2: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/innosilicon-a2-terminator-scrypt-asics-first-28nm-chips-litecoin-dogecoin-mining/
adding the Over Clock image that helped me bump up the hash-rate, Probably new versions out there since i checked. So if you want to write an new OC image on the SD card feel free. I did mod the A2 several times befor i got it on a good speed i wanted.: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672969.0

Here are some recent pictures of them taken on 2015-07-02, Also most recent Hashing speed's for both miners, before they both got unplugged:
The Hashrates:
http://imgur.com/a/btHot
*Note the hash-rates as for all miners may wary on the conditions such as your networkspeed and location to the poolserver. The Pictures show both miners hashing at www.MiningRigRentals.com Pointed at Nicehash.com with an ping of 5.57ms avrage. Noteworthy is aswell that i have 250MB/s download and 10MB/s UP
The Miners:
http://imgur.com/a/cA4CK
Note* Miners are in all-most perfect conditions, The SP30 has not been tampered with except i have been taking off the side Server-rack once. The A2 Terminator has been opened once for initial setup with an Video cord from the Raspberry PI. Nothing else has been modified. The fans are still Stock and the Boards have not been touched at all.
If they are anything for you PM Me here on forums and ill get back to you as soon i can
Offers accepted in BTC Euro USD or SEK
payments preferred: Escrow paypal Swish or just Plane BTC for quickest deal
supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 04:52:12 PM

oy! how much do You expect for that Terminator?

Nice from far but far from nice
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:10:35 PM

pm me with prices of the miners and shipping rates, where are u shipping from ?

#Bitcoin The future is here.
Primeys (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:47:07 PM

Shipping from Sweden, Linkoping. ZipCode: 58231
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:52:15 PM

What are you looking for the miners? I am interested in both depending on prices. I am located in eastern US

larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:37:43 PM

Shipping from Sweden, Linkoping. ZipCode: 58231

im in eu so if u give some reasonable offers we can talk. what are u looking for ?

#Bitcoin The future is here.
mazedk

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:15:25 PM

Lets get a ballpark figure. I might be interested aswell, shipped to norway.
Primeys (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:33:03 PM

ballpark around (testing the waters)*
SP30: 5 BTC
A2 TERMINATOR: 4 BTC
Primeys (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:10:44 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 12:22:58 PM by Primeys

*Update*
I still have both miner's standing at my office offline. Still up for sale.
Been contacting Post office and various other services out there to come up with great deals for both you and me.
So far i can tell that using either UPS DHL or FedEx seems to be the ultimate solution since atm im going to have to ship them internationally, hence only offers from without the country (Sweden) have been sent to me at this current time. Having the weekend coming up im going to have to put the shipment of both Miners on hold, and will be updating the "shipment deal situation" when the weekend is over and im more educated on which deal that will be best economically for both you and me.

Until then as stated before BOTH MINERS ARE still up for grabs

Note* Might have and upgraded deal on the A2 TERMINATOR.
I have come to have 3x Noctua 120mm NF-F12-PWM http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/144910-noctua_chassiflakt_120mm_nf-f12-pwm Fans that i could replace the Stock-fans with making the machine almost dead silent. But will be holding on to them unless someone is keen on the ide' that i could replace the stock-fans before selling the unit (would bump up price with the fan value then). It is very silent compared to the SP30 overall and could stand in your house or even an office without making much loud noises without upgrade. But with them you could probably be sleeping with it under your bed Wink.

Side-note* Deals most appreciated are the ones where we Escrow for safer deal. But can settle for Paypal and BTC deals aswell. If you do me the favor and include the shipment-cost, within an offer as-well that would be highly appreciated since it would spare me the research time on best deals.
My Current location from which the shipment will be sent from: SWEDEN, Linköping with Zip-code: 58231
Google Maps
https://www.google.se/maps/place/Posten+F%C3%B6retagscenter+Oskarsgatan/@58.4196037,15.6171454,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xfe7b968bb7efdb9c
Primeys (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:44:03 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 07:57:51 AM by Primeys

ballpark around (testing the waters)*
SP30: 5 BTC
A2 TERMINATOR: 4 BTC

*Update*
Got a lot of bids on just the SP30... But holding the trade for now until Monday.
Done some research and seen people settled on a price around 1500-1800 $ for a SP30.
So the price is now set in Dollars because the volatile price of BTC atm. Been seeing an increase for the last 2 days now. Witch in a miners prospective is good Tongue but when im trying to sell it in BTC, not so good
The price being set in dollars does not affect the way i can receive funds for the miners. I can still take BTC, € or $ or even SEK.

the A2 price remains the same.

BID, Asking prices, most current update:

SP30: 1500 $
A2 TERMINATOR: 1200 $
charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:53:41 PM

I have come to have 3x Noctua 120mm NF-F12-PWM http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/144910-noctua_chassiflakt_120mm_nf-f12-pwm Fans that i could replace the Stock-fans with making the machine almost dead silent. But will be holding on to them unless someone is keen on the ide' that i could replace the stock-fans before selling the unit (would bump up price with the fan value then). It is very silent compared to the SP30 overall and could stand in your house or even an office without making much loud noises without upgrade. But with them you could probably be sleeping with it under your bed Wink.

I dont believe that this Noctua fans are ok for A2T. Their CFM and static pressure is much less than in original fans.
It would be good to compare temperatures inside.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:15:05 AM

I dont believe that this Noctua fans are ok for A2T. Their CFM and static pressure is much less than in original fans.

Yeah those are sub 100CFM fans. Quiet but not good for hot miners.

Go Big or Go Home.
Primeys (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:57:25 AM

Yeah those are sub 100CFM fans. Quiet but not good for hot miners.

Yeah NO modding was made!. The A2 TERMINATOR 90MH/s is off the market as well Sad
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 12:22:32 PM

SP30 still for sale?

AliassailA

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:30:28 AM

Yes let me know if anything is still available also!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: