Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnet Cloud Mining Reviews  (Read 4248 times)
jogebe (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:02:47 PM

Hello Guys,

I recently sold my very last antminer and I am officially moving onto 100% cloud mining. I was wondering if any of you guys have been using hashnet.co?

If yes, could you please write your experience with in in a review here.

To those who don't believe in cloud mining and think that all services are frauds, I value your position. I am aware of what is out there. I was in investor at ltcgear, so I lost some btc there. So, please don't write here if you have not tested the service yourself, and you don;t have first hand experience. Thank you for that.

Also, if those of you who have tested hashnet.co, and have been simultaneously using other cloud mining services please let me know of the best ones.

How about Genesis-Mining and Hashnest of Bitmain?

Thank you for your help.
mycoin744

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:43:25 PM

Hey

Hashnet.co is a newbie service. The beta launch was on July 1st. I have been following them for quite a while however. They had a landing page up for more than a month.

I was there at the beta launch on July 1st. It is easy to tell that the website is in beta, but I was satisfied with the service, and I know that it will only get better. Registration was fast, and after i deposited some bitcoins I went to the marketplace, which is basically a train platform. There I bought some mining power, that was immediately allocated into my account. After 60 minutes I received my first payout promptly.

So everything works well now. Upgrades as they said are on the way.

If you would like to sign up now, you can receive a free 1GH/s to test the website.

Oh and one more thing! ROI: based on my calculation ROI is within 150-160 days, which is relatively good.

I will let you know if anything positive or negative happens to me.

Best of luck, and make sure to not invest more than what you can afford to lose. You know nothing is guaranteed in life, more so in Bitcoin.  Wink
secrethedgehog

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:44:16 PM

Read Scam Accusations.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106665.0
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:52:53 PM

Sounds 100% like a scam.  Anything you invest there will most certainly be stolen.  Stick to a reputable site like hashnest or mintsy.

I don't understand why people continue to use or ask questions about the new obvious scam sites when there are alternatives that are good/better.  Just use hashnest and be happy with it.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:57:59 PM

Sounds 100% like a scam.  Anything you invest there will most certainly be stolen.  Stick to a reputable site like hashnest or mintsy.

I don't understand why people continue to use or ask questions about the new obvious scam sites when there are alternatives that are good/better.  Just use hashnest and be happy with it.

hashnet wasn't from bitmain/antminers?
nomtka

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:04:06 PM

There are always gonna be people calling out scams. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not. IN the crypto world its always the same. A service comes up and this forum immediately tries to make some accusation.

Hashnet is a completely new company and service. They are in BETA Testing, not to mention that those company papers take time to process and i am not even talking abut the electronic documents. so it will take maybe more than  month for hashnet to show up on british company search indexes.

Anyways, I am not saying that hashnet is the ONE, but I just want to say that everyone on this forum tends to have his/her biases and especially in the bitcoin world everyone has a huge ego.

Anyways, answering to the question you actually asked:

I was at the launch as well. Everything went smoothly for me as well. I had to contact support once regarding a withdraw, they responded within an hour and it was fixed.

I think it is a much better service compared to some mining companies out there now. Obviously there are better ones or more established ones like Hashnest.

But i do not like to put everything in one basket. So I am happy that hashnet.co came along.
malev

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:09:16 PM

Hello Guys,

I recently sold my very last antminer and I am officially moving onto 100% cloud mining. I was wondering if any of you guys have been using hashnet.co?

To those who don't believe in cloud mining and think that all services are frauds, I value your position. I am aware of what is out there. I was in investor at ltcgear, so I lost some btc there. So, please don't write here if you have not tested the service yourself, and you don;t have first hand experience. Thank you for that.

Also, if those of you who have tested hashnet.co, and have been simultaneously using other cloud mining services please let me know of the best ones.

Thank you for your help.

To me HashneSt is the No. 1 cloud mining provider. I really trust them and they have been great. However I always try out promising new services as well, I joined hashnet.co today.

The website is not that great but cloud mining is about mining not beauty. I would rather have a service that works then a service that looks pretty but is complete shit.

But, as admin said, there will be major upgrades to the website, since this is just the v1 beta.

My favourite thing about hashnet.co is that they pay out every 1 hour, and that I can auto-invest my mined balance automatically at the lowest price.

Kujmandosz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:14:29 PM

Hello Guys,

Thank you for your help.

To me HashneSt is the No. 1 cloud mining provider. I really trust them and they have been great. However I always try out promising new services as well, I joined hashnet.co today.

The website is not that great but cloud mining is about mining not beauty. I would rather have a service that works then a service that looks pretty but is complete shit.

But, as admin said, there will be major upgrades to the website, since this is just the v1 beta.

My favourite thing about hashnet.co is that they pay out every 1 hour, and that I can auto-invest my mined balance automatically at the lowest price.

Well look! All I can say is that it is a completely new service. Maybe sign up and try it out with a couple of Gh/s.

So I advise caution because it is new, once it proves itself, I will definitely invest more bitcoins.

I am really looking forward to the upgrades they are going to be making.

My take is that hashnet.co will be a top notch small cloud mining provider. Obvisouly it will take some bad rep due to its newness but that is just how the bitcoin industry works you know.  Grin

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:29:21 PM

hashnet wasn't from bitmain/antminers?

No, Hashnet is not from Bitmain.
Hasnest is from Bitmain.

As previously said, this is most certainly a scam, and personally, I believe that they are trying to play off of Bitmain's website name to fool people.

Its amazing how a bunch of new accounts always pop up whenever a new site like this comes around and people are asking questions to try and defend the site, especially when reputable people who have been around for years say otherwise.  My favorite argument is, "That is just how the community is around here".  There is good reason for that being the way it is.  This site is exhibiting all of the common themes that have popped up with the endless other sites I and others have warned people about.

Why even try new sites?  Hashnest is a better deal and is proven reliable.  Just go with Hashnest.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:09:56 PM

I tried most of these cloud mining sites. I wouldn't recommend them. Probably you can find better investment ideas than some random cloud mining/ponzi site.
If they pay high, they are ponzi, they can run anytime. If they pay normal, it's not profitable.
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:02:15 AM

Clear scam/ponzi promotion

They are avoiding all questions to provide proof of mining.

For the record: Every time a company avoids answering the basic question about providing proof of their services it means that they have something to hide  Smiley
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:02:47 AM

We are not going to prove our existence to a user on a forum

Robert,

This sentence is enough reason for every single user on this forum to not invest in your company.
You are happy to take our BTC and Fiat, while you are unwilling to provide any proof that the money is being spend on what you say it is.

My suggestion is that you close this topic and spend a night thinking about if this is how you want to be remembered, or that you stand up as a proud company owner and show us that you are the real deal that you claim you are.
jogebe (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:07:39 PM

Thank you for all the help guys,

I have registered on hashnet.co 2 days ago to test it out. To meet has been great. Although it is in early beta the website is fast, the purchase of mine power was smooth, and payouts happen accordingly every single hour.

I especially like that every hour you receive income, and even auto-invest that on the market, thus compounding the interest.

We will see how my experience goes, I will definitely keep on updating this topic on payouts and my experience.

Peace guys  Wink
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:47:09 PM

No proof of mining, NO MONEY. Dont be stupid to give your hard earned coins to fucking scammers.

Only invest into transparent ventures and let these scammers crash and burn.

If in doubt, go PoS. Staking on your own PC is the safest way you can earn coins.
I like DMD Diamond but there are several other interesting PoS coins which are quite profitable.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: