Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:41:05 AM

Bitcoin opened a new understanding of the currency, why the government issued a certain currency? Why people can not choose their own favorite "currency" as currency to trade, as with the choice of their favorite people get married? Believe that the development of society will be realized.
hmmm honestly your opinion really makes sense, but if people could choose any currency as they wish i think it's just gonna make the situation be a chaos. in my opinion bitcoin is the perfect form of E-Currency that have been projected and discussed for long time ago. bitcoin provide you a freedom in financial system. provide you an easy and fastest way for intercompany transaction.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:04:19 PM

Why the government issued a certain currency?
There's a lot of answers for that question if you try to make some research. But there was no bitcoins before, it's not like the government has made fiat currency to avoid and hide the use of bitcoins. In addition, it would be quite complicated if there was only one currency so governments need to have their own currencies. The value of a country's currency also indicates how much they've grew.

Why people can not choose their own favorite "currency" as currency to trade?
You actually can. You're not just doing it. You can do that in Paypal and other websites. It's digital money, so converting it is no trouble. On the other hand, when it's in fiat it would be harder because you have to pay conversion fees and most stores don't accept a foreign currency.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:12:30 PM

Bitcoin Is really astonishing even if I don't know that much about other features of bitcoin and actually got some knowledge about other storage like physical bitcoin and paper wallets I think I'm gonna try and take an experience in using those other stuffs, and it makes you cool whenever you are talking with others friends that doesn't know about bitcoin and then they would have an interest with it actually been showing and helping others about it a lot and keeps on learning other thing about bitcoin then recently reading on the hardware parts on these forum site about mining.
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:56:10 PM

Bitcoin opened a new understanding of the currency, why the government issued a certain currency? Why people can not choose their own favorite "currency" as currency to trade, as with the choice of their favorite people get married? Believe that the development of society will be realized.
hmmm honestly your opinion really makes sense, but if people could choose any currency as they wish i think it's just gonna make the situation be a chaos. in my opinion bitcoin is the perfect form of E-Currency that have been projected and discussed for long time ago. bitcoin provide you a freedom in financial system. provide you an easy and fastest way for intercompany transaction.

Yeah, anyone can have his bitcoin even if he is just a minor or whatever age he is. As long as he knows how to earn it no one can stop him to earn bitcoin. Bitcoin gave equal opportunity to everyone to earn his own bitcoin. And with the huge value of bitcoin makes people inspired to have it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 02:19:03 PM

For me the best currency so far that i used to buy and to earn online is bitcoin.
Bitcoin can used anywhere everywhere you go you can used your bitcoin you can also send money everywhere and do transaction anonymously and you can do gambling i love bitcoin and i know bitcoin can be use to merchants too i am too excited for this to happen.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:42:23 PM

I like almost everything about bitcoin, but the most thing I love is it's privacy and hassle free transaction. But, the first thing that catches me to do bitcoin is to earn money and to learn the trading industry. So many to mention the goodness of bitcoin if you'll just spend your time here.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2452

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 02:49:30 PM

The fictional hype that surrounds it, and seems to be in most of the "information" pages describing or attacking it. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
sanakhan1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:55:48 PM

easy to transfer and easy to exchange   , and easy to buy
sanakhan1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:05:58 PM

I like all the features of bitcoin.
  me also
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:08:21 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
I like bitcoin because its easy to use and very fast to transferred money in a bank or in someone. Bitcoin also is good to collect and earn them as an extra income. Thats why i use bitcoin for transferring money to any where i like its easy and affordable to used.
StevensonCarl

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:24:55 PM

The best thing I like about the bitcoin is that its anonymous and that you can use it globally everywhere on the world these days.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:08:26 AM

Even im new here, i guess the best i like in bitcoin is the freedom it give us. Since it is an open source, we can share the things that we know, we can get some ideas here in the forum, get more information about what bitcoin is all about and maybe extra money to earn.
Extra money is just a small aim of yours, there more than we can do here, you can even quit your job and just focus in investing here. It will be more valuable for your time and that would be possible if you are risk taker.
You have some points that bitcoin could able to give us earnings that would actually made us to quit from our job but it wont work on most people since there are lots of things you must suppose to do in order to achieve that. Quiting job because of bitcoin would do if you are quiet sure already on having a stable income on monthly basis but the risk is always there because bitcoin price is not stable.

Yeah, because of the huge value of bitcoin makes some people quit on their job and just concentrate only on earning bitcoin. They don't  think that it is really risky because bitcoin's value is very volatile. Once it drops big your life will be very affected by it because you just depend on bitcoin.
Unless you are making lots of money leaving your job is not a good idea, I don't see why people could not simply do both, keep your job and earn on fiat and then earn extra through bitcoin, then if you want you could sell it and obtain even more profit in the trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:24:13 AM

The best thing I like about the bitcoin is that its anonymous and that you can use it globally everywhere on the world these days.
bitcoin is anonym so only you who knows what would you do with your bitcoin (legal or illegal activity)

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:37:50 AM

bitcoin is anonym so only you who knows what would you do with your bitcoin (legal or illegal activity)
and to me as there are so many good feathers of bitcoin but to me i i think the decentralization character of bitcoin is the best, as bitcoin can be use anywhere in the world having same value.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:10:31 AM

and to me as there are so many good feathers of bitcoin but to me i i think the decentralization character of bitcoin is the best, as bitcoin can be use anywhere in the world having same value.
Yes, bitcoin is worth of investing. Not just because of its decentralization but also its rate that continues going up.
It allows us to profit in various ways. Like gambling, investing, trading, and mining. It makes online business very instant to do a lot of transactions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asdin66fa

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:24:04 AM

Not what too many opinions for bitcoin my personal love, a new thing just like the Internet early not to be optimistic, bitcoin can develop to what height, I am not a prophet, but just love it, at least in my personal hobby, I can afford to lose money to make money, everyone has the right to to express their views, no matter.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:11:51 AM

Yeah, anyone can have his bitcoin even if he is just a minor or whatever age he is. As long as he knows how to earn it no one can stop him to earn bitcoin. Bitcoin gave equal opportunity to everyone to earn his own bitcoin. And with the huge value of bitcoin makes people inspired to have it.

This is why bitcoin is so awesome for everyone unlike other earning money needed to qualify the earner by their ages, so in bitcoin, they let all earn.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:16:20 AM

If it were to be days back, I would have gone with the anonymous characteristics, but now I dont know if that will still hold for long following the current happenings in the crypto-world. Aside that, the next best thing I love about Bitcoin is the ability to transfer, earn and pay for services across the world with ease. Without having to go to the bank, low amount of transaction fees, and fast completion of transaction.
friend666

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:36:11 AM

Will not be frozen, unable to track, without tax, transaction costs are very low.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

If it were to be days back, I would have gone with the anonymous characteristics, but now I dont know if that will still hold for long following the current happenings in the crypto-world. Aside that, the next best thing I love about Bitcoin is the ability to transfer, earn and pay for services across the world with ease. Without having to go to the bank, low amount of transaction fees, and fast completion of transaction.

This is what I'm amaze with bitcoin too, because that is making our remittances easier, faster and cheaper. And I'm loving that because I have a lot of relatives abroad and once I need money I'm asking them if they can send me some money but sometimes they are kinda regretting because of the high remittance fees, so bitcoin is good as alternative.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: